Lizbon Guesthouse Reviews

Accross the grand (ulu) mosque, Kazancı Bedih Str, Sanliurfa, Turkey

The hostel was way worse than I expected. The owner, Aziz, is a greedy man who constantly tried to rip me off (and would have if I didn't speak the language and managed to go around on my own and travel by public transport). He put me in a dorm even though I had paid for a double room and one night when I got back I found him in my room doing god knows what. The hostel doesn't have wi-fi (even though it should have, according to the description) and there are no real showers. A bad experience.

Excellent place! Very hospitable owners, superb breakfast, feel of a real home. Absolutely recommended!

• 14th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Book Lizbon Guest House!! Aziz and Ferida (spelling?) are wonderful people. They are empty-nesters that seem to simply love being hospitable and want to meet people from everywhere. This place is an actual home. You can feel it. This lovely couple is extremely generous and Ferida made us a fresh breakfast and a traditional meal for dinner each day. Aziz is also willing to drive you to the bus/airport, Gobekli Tepe, Harran and others. It's all very well priced. The experience is unlike any other.

View all Sanliurfa Bed and Breakfasts