Ljmonade Reviews

Rua Manuel Joaquim Gama Machado No6, Cascais, Portugal

From the moment I arrived at Ljmonade I knew I had made a good choice o f hostel. Comfortable with warm and friendly staff. Plenty of things to do in the area and the hostel arranged a hiking trip with a visit to a wolf sanctuary which was a great day out off the tourist trail. The hostel is in a quiet location and close to town centre amenities. Highly recommended for a relaxing stay in Cascais.

The staff was very helpful and accommodating while we stayed there. The common room felt like a living room and my friends and I really enjoyed our stay. It wasn't too far from the ocean and there was a little place really close where you can rent bikes for free. They provide towels and you can rent a locker for 5 euro. The outside patio area is also a really nice place to relax. I would stay here again.

Very nice and helpful staff. Will definitely stay here again if I visit Cascais and highly recommend it every one.

I really liked staying at Ljmonade because of its homy, friendly athmosfere. Beeing welcomed with a smile and lemonade.The staff was great, helpful and welcoming. Its a very unique place to stay - not just another hostel. It was a bit pricy for a dorm, but I guess it comes with the territory of Cascais. If I should make suggestions it would be maybe to have one or to computers for guests and also think about having rules for beeing quiet in the morning, as there are no door to the upper dorm.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Denmark

I really enjoyed my stay at Ljmonade in Cascais. Ljmonade is a very short walk from the sea and equally short walk from Cascais town centre, located in the leafy quiet streets just off the town centre. The facilities are kept very clean and tidy by a very attentive staff, who are most courteous and welcoming of the guests and very helpful with organising activities and things to do in Cascais and the surrounding area.

• 3rd Aug 2014