Ljmonade

Superb 115 Total Reviews

• DanishCookie
  • Slovenia, All Female Group, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

Me and my friend stayed here only one night in the off-season time of the year, but I can say it was still a super relaxed stay. They have a great breakfast that you can eat on their nice terrace. The bathroom is clean and the rooms were spacious. The people (staff and guests) were all mingling together and it was a really chill vibe. I would love ti go there again in the summer too.

13th Feb 2017

Ljmonade Hostel is an absolutely amazing place to stay! Jade and Max were a great help to us at all times. The facilities were great and we never had an issue staying there. It's a very close walk to the city center, boca do inferno, etc. We will definitely be back. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

25th Jan 2017

I stayed here while fighting a cold. The beds were comfortable and exactly what I needed to feel better. Worth a stay and close to the city center.

• England, Female, 41+
29th Sep 2016

Ines, Catia and all the staff were SO WELCOMING, kind and helpful. The Ljmonade is kept clean to a very high standard. Great thought and care has been put into Ljmonade - and it seems that everything that a guest might need is there: a constant supply of tea & coffee, fresh waffles for breakfast, good WiFi, outside area for relaxation, quiet sitting-rooms, lockers for security. I will certainly be coming back to Ljmonade for my next Lisbon visit. It feels like "home". MASSIVE THANKS!!