Ljmonade Reviews

Rua Manuel Joaquim Gama Machado No6, Cascais, Portugal

It Was amazing!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Julia and her staff were amazing!!! I felt like I'm at home, good location, the hostel is very comfortable, close to seaside, full breakfast on the terrace to spend day, as well as different activities (cycling trips and many others, like hiking, sailing, horse riding) are great opportunity to speak and have a nice days! Thank to all guys - you are super!

I booked for 4 nights but ended up extending my stay and never wanted to leave. It is not a hostel, it is a home-tel - the comfort of a hotel combined with the warmth of your home. Bowled over by the beauty of Cascais and the hospitality of people at Ljmonade. Really glad that I decided to stay with them. It felt like home; only I didn't have my mom asking me to clean my room. Highly recommended.

I highly recommend Ljmonade hostel, one of the best places I ve stayed. The members of the staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and generous. Immediately after my arrival they offered me some food , glass of wine and invited me for walk around . Next day we went for a cycling tour all together and our day finished with a dinner in local restaurant. I appreciate I could stay in cozy and clean Ljomonade hostel and met those lovely people. I hope I ll have an opportunity to come back...

Cute hostel with a nice terrace. Clean, nice staff, and with some activities for the guest. Definitely recommend it!

• 2nd May 2014
  • Spain

Had a great time in Ljmonade and Cascajs. Hostel is very close to the centre, but in silent area (very good location). Very nice park just in 2 minutes walk. Also very beautiful marina. Nice bicycle path along the ocean to the Guinco, and Boca de Inferno. And a lot of activities- I chose hiking to Peninha and Cabo de Roca, but if i would have more time it's a lot of things to do! Stuff is very friendly and gave me a lot of information about the area. Nice atmosfere in the hostel!

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Latvia

This is more of a home than a hostel. No real common area except for 2 small sofas in reception area & a D/R table. Nice area, clean, good basic breakfast & patio.

A very cozy hostel in a beautiful city of Cascais. Hostel is close to train and bus station. Staffs are really nice and helpful when we asked question. Thanks to them, we found the place to get BiCas(Bike Cascais). They do organize some activities. We stayed in dormitory, bed is good and clean. But the room was cold at night during winter time, because of no door. Kitchen is lovely, we managed to cook fresh seafood and veggies. And celebrated the staff's birthday too. Truly enjoyed our stay