Ljmonade Reviews

Rua Manuel Joaquim Gama Machado No6, Cascais, Portugal

Very nice and helpful staff. Will definitely stay here again if I visit Cascais and highly recommend it every one.

I really liked staying at Ljmonade because of its homy, friendly athmosfere. Beeing welcomed with a smile and lemonade.The staff was great, helpful and welcoming. Its a very unique place to stay - not just another hostel. It was a bit pricy for a dorm, but I guess it comes with the territory of Cascais. If I should make suggestions it would be maybe to have one or to computers for guests and also think about having rules for beeing quiet in the morning, as there are no door to the upper dorm.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Denmark

AMAZING PLACE! We were so impressed with this hostel. Kitchen, staff, accommodations...all of it was fantastic. A little out of the way, but a short walk to the beach, attractions, and restaurants. If you go to Cascais, GO HERE! They had events going on every day (bike rentals the day we were there). All bikes were taken already but they adapted and took us on a cool walk instead. Just welcoming and friendly...exactly what we needed and expected from Cascais.

• 20th Jul 2014

It Was amazing!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Julia and her staff were amazing!!! I felt like I'm at home, good location, the hostel is very comfortable, close to seaside, full breakfast on the terrace to spend day, as well as different activities (cycling trips and many others, like hiking, sailing, horse riding) are great opportunity to speak and have a nice days! Thank to all guys - you are super!

I booked for 4 nights but ended up extending my stay and never wanted to leave. It is not a hostel, it is a home-tel - the comfort of a hotel combined with the warmth of your home. Bowled over by the beauty of Cascais and the hospitality of people at Ljmonade. Really glad that I decided to stay with them. It felt like home; only I didn't have my mom asking me to clean my room. Highly recommended.

I highly recommend Ljmonade hostel, one of the best places I ve stayed. The members of the staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and generous. Immediately after my arrival they offered me some food , glass of wine and invited me for walk around . Next day we went for a cycling tour all together and our day finished with a dinner in local restaurant. I appreciate I could stay in cozy and clean Ljomonade hostel and met those lovely people. I hope I ll have an opportunity to come back...

Cute hostel with a nice terrace. Clean, nice staff, and with some activities for the guest. Definitely recommend it!

• 2nd May 2014
  • Spain

Had a great time in Ljmonade and Cascajs. Hostel is very close to the centre, but in silent area (very good location). Very nice park just in 2 minutes walk. Also very beautiful marina. Nice bicycle path along the ocean to the Guinco, and Boca de Inferno. And a lot of activities- I chose hiking to Peninha and Cabo de Roca, but if i would have more time it's a lot of things to do! Stuff is very friendly and gave me a lot of information about the area. Nice atmosfere in the hostel!

• 20th Apr 2014