Ljubičica Apartments Reviews

Mula Mustafe Baseskije 65, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Location was good, but they gave us different type of room than we booked and the bathroom was really ugly.

The hostel is not localised where it was supposed to be. When I arrive there, I found that I have to go somewhere else. The location was not that bad, but it was not where I thought it was. Wifi doesn't work, bathroom smells bad.

It could be cleaner and warmer in winter. However, the location is excellent

Centric hostel, helpful staff, but no lockers. Guests asking you money. Smoking inside the hostel.

Literally here just to sleep but the staff were helpful, bed were comfy and everything was fine and dandy for us!

Even though we we were supposed to stay in a double with shared bathroom, we got bit different room. But weighing all the pros and cons, we were pretty happy. We got a kind of small apartment that had no double bed (1 single bed, 2 bunk beds and a couch) but with private bathroom, fridge, cooker and cutlery and crockery. We opened a couch so it was like a double bed so we were happy with our little apartment. Out place was within an easy walk up the hill from the city centre!

Very nice hostel. Very cheap but very good, staff is great and helpful . War tunnel tour was great I would recommend it definitely.

when i arrived, they gave me a room diffrent type. i booked twin bed, they gave me 6 dorm without notice. also location is diffrent. if someone want good location, they must choose 14 dorm.

We had made the reservation for an apartment right in the center. When we arrived we were put in a four bedroom dorm in a run-down set of buildings an 8 minutes walk uphill and across the river. Here there was no working wifi and no staff. I could not recommend this pace to anyone. The only plus was that the lady working at the desk at the central office (what is going on there by the way???) was quite lovely.

• 5th Aug 2012

The location marked on the map is the location of the office, so it is quite misleading. The flats are all around the city. Fortunatly we did not stayed far from there but in fact you cannot influence where you stay.