Ljubičica Apartments

7.5
Very Good 27 Total Reviews

1st Jul 2017
6.0

The web site says this hostel has car parking. THIS IS NOT TRUE! The place is in an excellent location but is a dump!

28th Jun 2017
7.1

I had a very negative beginning. I booked believing there was free pick at the bus station and when I arrived they told me they could not pick me up. I waited for over an hour for Tram #1 (when I could have easily taken #3 from the stop near the American Embassy if they had shared that information instead of telling me the only option was #1) and got sexually harassed while I was waiting. The tram never came and I had to take a taxi to the hostel. In person the staff was very nice and helpful.

8th May 2017