Ljubljana Apartment Trnovo 4 Reviews

Trnovska 4, Ljubljana, Slovenia

We had an excellent stay in Ana's flat. She was helpful, everything was prepared. The flat is great, spacious, we all liked it. The parking was free, WiFi access good, shop in a few steps distance with fresh good pastries, town center in a few minutes walking distance. Thanks Ana!

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Hungary

The owner sent me 2 days before arrival (I was not at home I was in Budapest) that I can not come there because of reconstruction. She offered me help with finding another place via sms. After that she was quite lazy about sending me deposit (22.5 EUR) back. She sent me the money after all (41 days after). I hope it was just a misunderstanding .

Modern, clean apartment with great location! It's much larger than we expected from pictures.

View all Ljubljana Apartments