Llandudno Hostel Reviews

14 Charlton Street, Llandudno, Wales

Very clean. Friendly staff. Comfy bed. More like a hotel than a hostel and didn't have that hostel vibe.

Very nice hostel! staff very welcoming and helpful! The view of montains is superb there! The only negative point of this hostel : it's far from bus stops and that it is necessary to rise on foot with a heavy bag on the back there!

Amazing place, spot on location , very helpful staff. Only microwave in a kitchen . That's only weak point . The rest was very pleasant and lovely experience . Many thanks .

Great staff! I booked for the wrong date but it wasn't a problem and the woman was very friendly and I got a bed for the same conditions for this day. Very close to the train station!

• 10th Jul 2015

I do not think I could have found a better place to stay in Llandudno! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The dorms were perfect to stay in and interact with everyone. Overall I wish I could have extended my stay just in Llandudno just to stay here!

Wonderful location, easy to find with the directions provided although I was a little doubtful at first. The man who checked me in carried my luggage to the second floor for me - the first time since Japan that that's happened!! I really liked having the sink and mirrors in the room, and the coffee/tea set. Would have really liked a female room option. Friendly staff and very helpful when it came to printing my bus tickets. Thank you!