Llandudno Hostel Reviews

14 Charlton Street, Llandudno, Wales

I do not think I could have found a better place to stay in Llandudno! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The dorms were perfect to stay in and interact with everyone. Overall I wish I could have extended my stay just in Llandudno just to stay here!

Wonderful location, easy to find with the directions provided although I was a little doubtful at first. The man who checked me in carried my luggage to the second floor for me - the first time since Japan that that's happened!! I really liked having the sink and mirrors in the room, and the coffee/tea set. Would have really liked a female room option. Friendly staff and very helpful when it came to printing my bus tickets. Thank you!

Best I've stayed in in the last 9 years.staff courteous & helpful,I was able to leave rucksack both on arrival & departure as rail station is literally round the corner.bedrooms large & airy,4 bunks with large drawers underneath but not cramped,showers & toilets spotless.Can't praise it enough.

Nice if they had a female dorm instead of a mixed dorm

• 15th Mar 2015

My only problem is that it doesn't have a kitchen and I have come to expect self catering facilities at a hostel. But as there is no other proper hostel in Llanndudno it still represents the best value in town and the helpfulness of the staff was second to none.