Lleras Park Hostel Reviews

Carrera 39 # 8-72, Medellin, Colombia

I like this hostel. It was nice, clean, and in a good location. My only problems were that the private rooms don't have bathrooms and they are only on the first floor (kinda my fault). The other issue was that the walls are pretty thin and the noise made it impossible to sleep. It on a party strip, so I get noise is just going to happen, but you can hear everyone else in their rooms and noise travels really well in the building. If noise is not an issue, I would recommend here for sure.

Awesome weekend, thanks ! We booked the entire 10-beds dorm for a group. The staff was super nice and helpful.

• 23rd Apr 2015