Lleras Park Hostel Reviews

Carrera 39 # 8-72, Medellin, Colombia

We went to Medellin for the weekend and needed a hostel near to the "Parque Lleras", we stayed in two double bed private ensuite rooms, they were clean and the bed were really comfortable. This is not a place to meet peolple, but if you are going with friends it would be just perfect.

It's very good located if you are looking for party. It's the worst place if you need to rest because it's surrounded by bars and clubs playing loud music all night long. I booked a private ensuite for 4 nights and they never cleaned the bathroom or the room, that would be my only complaint.

I booked the single room with shared bath. This room was an afterthought - just thin plywood walls in a very small room. They gave me a towel, but not even a hook to hang it. And the bathrooms were downstairs - not a big deal, but inconvenient in the middle of the night. The staff was very nice, location great, but the facilities are just not a good value. I booked two nights and left after one.

Nice small ho(s)tel with an perfect location. Do NOT go there if you are looking for the regular backbacker crowd. This is a quiet one. But it's in the middle of the party district. Just 10m outside the hostel the party beginns.. Might also be perfect for couples..