Llys Ednowain Reviews

Llys Ednowain Hostel, Trawsfynydd, Wales

This is a small hostel tucked away in a quiet village. If you´re looking for peace and quiet this is def the place to stay. We were greeted by a lovely man who showed us around and then basically left us to it which was nice as we could come and go as we pleased. The kitchen facilities are good. The bedroom clean and spacious (we were in a room with 3 beds) and the toilet/shower room clean with plenty of hot water. Overall, a great stay at a great price. I would def stay here again.

I cannot really think of a negative for this hostel. The staff were helpful and friendly. The kitchen was clean and well equipped. The hostel was clean when we arrived. Cannot speak more highly of this hostel.

• 24th May 2014

Place is nice, I went with my bf for a walking weekend. We booked the 8 bed dorm but were upgraded to the 3 bed upon arrival and had the room to ourselves for the 2 nights we were there. The food in the village is dreadful- I recommend cooking yourself as the kitchen there is good. Little local shop with a free cash point in it to grab basics. Be aware- it's 40 mins drive from Snowdon if you intend to walk so leave by 6:30 for a spot at Pen-y-pass or park at the bottom of the hill.

• 18th Apr 2014