Fabulous 63 Total Reviews
Fabulous 63 Total Reviews
Llys Ednowain Located at Llys Ednowain Hostel, , Trawsfynydd.
Wales
Trawsfynydd Gwynedd LL41 4UB Llys Ednowain Hostel
86% 63
52.9029488 -3.9225482
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
31st May 2016

Great stay. A good clean and well located hostel. We stayed for a couple of days to go mountain biking at the local coed y Brenin centre just down the road. The external bike lock up was good but I was concerned that the combination lock was probably the same number as the last time I stayed there. We didn't have any issues but I felt it necessary to park my car across the gate for added security .

13th May 2016
6.6

I had a strange experience here: though I was staying on a sunny weekend mid-May when other hostels (ones I drove past, etc.) seemed to be full, I was the ONLY person here for two nights. After check in (which was flexible) I didn't see any staff around for the next 36h. While the facilities were fine and I felt safe, it was also quite unsettling. I don't think I'd stay again.

• England, Male, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

I had a really good time in the hostel I turned up around 8.30 and the owner was fine with checking me in an showing me around unlike previous reviews. He did mention his cut off point is 11pm. As it's only him and his wife that runs the place (as far as I'm aware). So don't leave a mess which people did when I was staying there which was unfair on them. Located in an amazing area and about a 40 min drive to snowdonia, 20 min drive to a tesco megastore (as the local shops close at 7pm)

• Wales, Male, 41+
12th Mar 2016

We were the only two staying in the hostel, but the website claimed the hostel was fully booked when one of our friends tried to book himself in.