LoLHostel Siracusa Reviews

via Francesco Crispi 92/96, Siracusa, Syracuse, Italy

Really nice hostel, dorm was lovely and airy. Amazing shower! The people working behind reception were really helpful. Location was great, easy to get buses/trains and walk to Ortigia and the park. Would love to stay again!

Although the room was not ready at the time we arrived in the hostel, but the lady in the reception was really kind and nice. She recommended us all the good places to eat and also she advised us to visit Hypogeum which was we barely found in our travel guide book but really really worth to visit if you happen to be in Syracuse. i would recommend this place to anyone.

The staff is amazing and it is in a great location. The rooms were pretty spacious and I stayed in an 8 bed. The bathroom was a bit dirty but that could be from the 8 girls! Breakfast was great as well. Freshly backed croissants.

hi, thanks for your nice comment. We clean the rooms from 10.00 to 16-17.00 and after the cleaning they are immaculate. Then you checked in at h. 23.00 with the hostel and your room full so it is normal to find the bathroom a bit overused.

That's probably the best place to stay in Siracuse for those who don't want to pay much and still be in a good hostel. Don't be afraid of multirooms,they are safe and you can meet interesting people out there. Staff is VERY helpfull. It was the best thing in this hotel. I was also very surprised by the breakfast. Its usualy very poor but not in this case.

We went to several hostels in Sicily (Palermo, Catania and Siracusa) and The LoLHostel is by far the best we experienced : 100m from the station, nice and helpful staff, clean dormitories, pleasant beds, awesome breakfast, the cleaning is excellent and the air conditioner is, compared to the price we paid, an extraordinary bonus.

Very close to the bus and train station and very easy to get to ortigia. Not the most welcoming hostel I've stayed in, staff weren't really enthusiastic. If it had been my first time travelling I'm not sure I would have felt comfortable in this hostel. Good facilities though very clean and modern layout. Appreciated the bar and the 24 hour reception!

I think that on August 12th, with 50 check-in a day, 10-15 minutes for map and information to each guest (70 per day) and an average of at least 5 extra-questions from each guest during the day (no pity), what you can expect from the receptionist in the peak of the season is professionality and a decent service, not necessarily an "enthusiastic" attitude, which will come back after August 18th and until next August 10th, as you can see from the other reviews ;)

This place is perfect. Close to one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Great location in Siracusa, facilities were fantastic and it had a great atmosphere to meet other travelers with the use of the hostel bar. Thankyou for a great stay!

Lol Hostel is a great place where to stay : clean, quiet, not far from old town Ortygia, free wifi, nice breakfast, a bar with very cheap (but very tasty) coktails... Special mention to the staff which is very friendly ! They welcome you and write for you on the map all the places you must go. You can go to that place closed eyes !

• 3rd Aug 2014

Wow what a lovely new hostel with great spaces to sit and relax. We were greeted by lovely receptionist who gave us a map with lots of ideas marked on the map. Luggage store age was great. Breakfast very fresh and delicious

My stay here was exceptional, I will definitely be returning on my way to and from Malta in the future. This hostel is of a very high standard. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. It is run beautifully and efficiently by Max and her staff. It is warm and welcoming, almost like being part of a family. Thank you for making my stay a huge pleasure, and your tips for making the most of my stay were most welcome.

Everything is very good about this hostel save that the internet service could be improved!!!

Outstanding hostel, with a very cool and modern common area with a nice kitchen and bar and beautiful outside area. Location is excellent, the rooms were clean and air conditioned, the bed was really comfortable, and most of the all the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I hope I have the chance to visit Sicily again, and would definitely stay here again. You should open another hostel in Palermo!

An absolute gem of a place. Great location, super staff, outstanding facilities. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

• 18th Jul 2014

For sure the best hostel i've ever been! really cleaned and nice! A good hostel bar and nice staff who help u when ever they can

Great hostel in a convenient location. Most helpful reception staff I've ever had in my life made us feel welcome and told us the best places to go in Siracusa. Lovely room in a charming building, great breakfast and good facilities.

• 13th Jul 2014

Well located, modern, beautiful, nice and friendly staff. I strongly recommend!

Probably the best hostel I have every stayed in! HIGHLY recommended in every way!

Had a great time, lovely staff and great facilities! Good location too.

Nice hostel, very clean, great breakfast. Super close to the train station and an easy walk everywhere else. Kitchen facilities are fabulous and the breakfast is nice. I highly recommend.

This was a very nice hostel - very clean, great kitchen, spacious and welcoming areas to hang out, and a great breakfast. It is obvious why it is a little expensive, because they don't compromise the quality. Unfortunately there are no other options in Siracusa for hostels, but this one doesn't disappoint. Although if you're trying to save money then you might not want to stay too long.

« first « Prev 1 2 3