LoLHostel Siracusa Reviews

via Francesco Crispi 92/96, Siracusa, Syracuse, Italy

The staff is amazing and it is in a great location. The rooms were pretty spacious and I stayed in an 8 bed. The bathroom was a bit dirty but that could be from the 8 girls! Breakfast was great as well. Freshly backed croissants.

Very close to the bus and train station and very easy to get to ortigia. Not the most welcoming hostel I've stayed in, staff weren't really enthusiastic. If it had been my first time travelling I'm not sure I would have felt comfortable in this hostel. Good facilities though very clean and modern layout. Appreciated the bar and the 24 hour reception!

I think that on August 12th, with 50 check-in a day, 10-15 minutes for map and information to each guest (70 per day) and an average of at least 5 extra-questions from each guest during the day (no pity), what you can expect from the receptionist in the peak of the season is professionality and a decent service, not necessarily an "enthusiastic" attitude, which will come back after August 18th and until next August 10th, as you can see from the other reviews ;)

This place is perfect. Close to one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Great location in Siracusa, facilities were fantastic and it had a great atmosphere to meet other travelers with the use of the hostel bar. Thankyou for a great stay!

Lol Hostel is a great place where to stay : clean, quiet, not far from old town Ortygia, free wifi, nice breakfast, a bar with very cheap (but very tasty) coktails... Special mention to the staff which is very friendly ! They welcome you and write for you on the map all the places you must go. You can go to that place closed eyes !

• 3rd Aug 2014

Wow what a lovely new hostel with great spaces to sit and relax. We were greeted by lovely receptionist who gave us a map with lots of ideas marked on the map. Luggage store age was great. Breakfast very fresh and delicious

My stay here was exceptional, I will definitely be returning on my way to and from Malta in the future. This hostel is of a very high standard. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. It is run beautifully and efficiently by Max and her staff. It is warm and welcoming, almost like being part of a family. Thank you for making my stay a huge pleasure, and your tips for making the most of my stay were most welcome.

Everything is very good about this hostel save that the internet service could be improved!!!

Outstanding hostel, with a very cool and modern common area with a nice kitchen and bar and beautiful outside area. Location is excellent, the rooms were clean and air conditioned, the bed was really comfortable, and most of the all the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I hope I have the chance to visit Sicily again, and would definitely stay here again. You should open another hostel in Palermo!

An absolute gem of a place. Great location, super staff, outstanding facilities. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

• 18th Jul 2014

For sure the best hostel i've ever been! really cleaned and nice! A good hostel bar and nice staff who help u when ever they can

Great hostel in a convenient location. Most helpful reception staff I've ever had in my life made us feel welcome and told us the best places to go in Siracusa. Lovely room in a charming building, great breakfast and good facilities.

• 13th Jul 2014

Well located, modern, beautiful, nice and friendly staff. I strongly recommend!

Probably the best hostel I have every stayed in! HIGHLY recommended in every way!

Had a great time, lovely staff and great facilities! Good location too.

Nice hostel, very clean, great breakfast. Super close to the train station and an easy walk everywhere else. Kitchen facilities are fabulous and the breakfast is nice. I highly recommend.

This was a very nice hostel - very clean, great kitchen, spacious and welcoming areas to hang out, and a great breakfast. It is obvious why it is a little expensive, because they don't compromise the quality. Unfortunately there are no other options in Siracusa for hostels, but this one doesn't disappoint. Although if you're trying to save money then you might not want to stay too long.

Clean, pretty, decent location right by the train/bus station and within walking distance of everything you want to see. Breakfast is really good, beds are comfy, and the staff are friendly. Not a super social atmosphere but Syracuse is such a beautiful city you'll spend most of your time outside this hostel.

Nice Location. Take the train to go to the beach!!

Very nice hostel, extremely good location when travelling with either train or bus (both train and bus station are literally around the corner), very nice breakfast, very clean, and friendly staff.

The receptionist was incredibly helpful when we arrived, giving us loads of tips on what to do in Siracusa. We were only staying for 1 night, so she highlighted the 'must-see' sights and foodstuffs for our purposes and seemed all too happy to help. Overall it was a very positive stay - the one thing I would say is that the breakfast wasn't great, but seeing as it was included in the price, it was fine.

« first « Prev 1 2 3