LoLHostel Siracusa Reviews

via Francesco Crispi 92/96, Siracusa, Syracuse, Italy

Lousy reading lights. Young people making noice late at night.

Wonderful hostel! They had great amenities and the staff was great. After we had checked in, we went to our room to change and then returned to the front desk to get a map. The lady had already mapped everything out for us! Would definitely stay here again.

Renovated building, state-of-the art. Very clean. The hostel could make computers available instead of only wifi

• 1st Nov 2014

yes, we could, if pc manteinance and fast connection would not cost so much yearly to us, and if people would be so nice to avoid staying 4-5 hours to watch movies (with other people complaining).

The breakfast was great, the coffee too, the staff very helpful and the facilities spot on clean and well equipt.

Hi, very nice hostel, very properly located (5min from rail station). warm welcome, good lunchs. Nothing is missing and everything works fine. However I found there were too many beds in my room and it makes the space too narrow.

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Both me and my fiancé were delighted by the service, helpful staff, perfectly renovated building and the atmosphere of the hostel. We can recommend it to everyone.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Nice hostel, everything was there. Very friendly staff, kudo's to their English!

• 17th Oct 2014

This Hostel is a great place to stay. Well located in the city, just 15 min walk to the old town, free car parking directly in front of the hostel, nice kitchen, good tips given by the staff. We rented the double room an it was really nice, somehow like a hotel. Nice terrace to sit outside and have breakfast or lunch. I would go there again , if being in Siracusa.

• 14th Oct 2014

A place which does not seem a hostel at all, super conveniently located (especially if you need to park the car), very fiendly and helpful staff, you get way more than what you pay for. The common area is huge and always clean, as well as the kitchen. We stayed in a private double which was like staying in a 3 star hotel no joke! I could see that bigger sharing rooms are also huge and spacious, while hostel owners just want to fit as many beds as possible usually. Excellent - that's it! :))))))

• 3rd Oct 2014