LoLHostel Siracusa Reviews

via Francesco Crispi 92/96, Siracusa, Syracuse, Italy

For sure the best hostel i've ever been! really cleaned and nice! A good hostel bar and nice staff who help u when ever they can

Great hostel in a convenient location. Most helpful reception staff I've ever had in my life made us feel welcome and told us the best places to go in Siracusa. Lovely room in a charming building, great breakfast and good facilities.

• 13th Jul 2014

Well located, modern, beautiful, nice and friendly staff. I strongly recommend!

Probably the best hostel I have every stayed in! HIGHLY recommended in every way!

Had a great time, lovely staff and great facilities! Good location too.

Nice hostel, very clean, great breakfast. Super close to the train station and an easy walk everywhere else. Kitchen facilities are fabulous and the breakfast is nice. I highly recommend.

This was a very nice hostel - very clean, great kitchen, spacious and welcoming areas to hang out, and a great breakfast. It is obvious why it is a little expensive, because they don't compromise the quality. Unfortunately there are no other options in Siracusa for hostels, but this one doesn't disappoint. Although if you're trying to save money then you might not want to stay too long.

Clean, pretty, decent location right by the train/bus station and within walking distance of everything you want to see. Breakfast is really good, beds are comfy, and the staff are friendly. Not a super social atmosphere but Syracuse is such a beautiful city you'll spend most of your time outside this hostel.

Nice Location. Take the train to go to the beach!!

Very nice hostel, extremely good location when travelling with either train or bus (both train and bus station are literally around the corner), very nice breakfast, very clean, and friendly staff.

The receptionist was incredibly helpful when we arrived, giving us loads of tips on what to do in Siracusa. We were only staying for 1 night, so she highlighted the 'must-see' sights and foodstuffs for our purposes and seemed all too happy to help. Overall it was a very positive stay - the one thing I would say is that the breakfast wasn't great, but seeing as it was included in the price, it was fine.

The private room was of extremely high standard and felt almost like in a hotel and the daily cleaning added to that. The staff was friendly and helpful, the facilities were clean and well kept. The breakfast also was quite good. The hostel was not fully booked when we stayed and so we didn't meet a lot of other travellers. A suggestion for improvement might be organizing hostel events such as cooking together or taking a tour through the city - this would get the travellers into contact.

Really good hostel in a good position to visit both the archaelogical park and the great old town in ortigia. I liked a lot the atmosphere even if I spent most of my time around, cause the city is really great! But I guess it would have been nice also to spend some time in the main hall and in the courtyard if I had had enough time. The room was clean and so was the toilet. It could have been cleaner, though. Prices are cheaper than hotels, but in line with other hostels in Italy.

• 10th Jun 2014

The staff are great. Very helpful and are always happy to give some great recommendations.

Super clean hostel with nice large and well equipped kitchen. Also liked the terras outside. Very friendly and helpful staff. And good breakfast with every morning an extra fresh croissant (not those prepackaged things you usually get) or other kind of pastry. Met some lovely people in the hostel

It was a wonderful stay! It is just 10 minutes walk from the town centre, Ortigia, and it has free parking spots, something which is very valuable in Siracuse. The staff was very nice and comprehensive of our needs: they even let us have breakfast a little later since they knew we were very late the night before!

Great location in the very center, just a few steps away from all baroque treasures of Syracuse! Lovely clean rooms, cosy terrace, yummie breakfast and spontaneous supportive staff. I would choose it again!

• 4th Jun 2014

Best hostel i stayed at in Sicily... A little pricey but at least it's really nice, great breakfast and comfy beds

basically this is a very good hostel, just 5-min walk from the bus station,so it's really convenient. the breakfast is also very good. the only drawback may be the wifi is too weak in the room.

• 31st May 2014