Loc Phat Hoi An Homestay - Villa Reviews

420 Cua Dai, Hoi An, Quang Nam, Hoi An, Vietnam

Awesome staff, very nice, comfortable and clean rooms! Perfect place to stay an unwind for a while! Location is good, between beach and city! With the bike only 3 min to the city center! Staff is helpful in organizing everything! Will come back for sure!

We had a fantastic time staying here. This was our favourite accommodation of our trip. Linh and her staff were all fantastic and incredibly helpful and hospitable. Breakfast was large and excellent value for money. Hostel is a short 10 min cycle (you can rent a bike for $1 a day) from old town.

Great hostel! I just spent one night, but it was great. It is a little far from the bars, restaurants and the beach, but they have bycicles. If you are alone or if you are traveling with your couple and you want a nice and peaceful time, that´s the right place. Very clean and great staff.

We had a really lovely stay at Luc Phat, and were gutted to leave Hoi An. The locations was ideal half way between the beach and ancient town. Room was lovely with a good bathroom. Lovely garden, but maybe could make more of a social aspect to the guest house, the restaurant being used as a bar in the evening or something. Lyn and her team (including sons) were awesome and couldn't help us enough - even the easy rider trip she helped us with via Mr Hau was perfect.

• 12th Jan 2016
  • Wales

Great place to stay. This place is not a homestay but a small hotel/b&b. Room was nice and Linh was very helpful with both trips away, bikes and laundry and even with where to get the best tailored suit. The garden courtyard was very relaxing.

We treated ourselves by staying here for New Year and we weren't disappointed! The staff were lovely and very helpful (helping us find a local dentist when I had a tooth drama). Breakfast was tasty every morning. Although a bit out of town we borrowed the homestay's bikes and were happy to cycle the ten minutes into the centre. Our room and balcony were spacious, clean and luxurious. Would definitely recommend here!

Have just returned from a 4 day stay with Linh and her staff. I can highly recommend Loc Phat Hoi An. The rooms are large, very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Breakfast is good and plenty enough. Linh and her staff are super helpful and friendly ( no false over the top friendliness). Location is great, with everything easily accessible by bike or on foot. Would most definitely stay there again! Thanks Linh and staff!

Great staff, very friendly. Breakfast was great and rooms were really quiet. Will recommend to others

Amazing homestay, great value, amazing host Linh who would go out of her way for you! She put on a free Christmas dinner for all guests and I was even allowed to invite my friend staying elsewhere to join for free! The rooms were clean and spacious, the atmosphere was like staying at a resort. The free breakfast had many options! A but further away from the city centre, but maybe 10min ride on the bike and easy to navigate to on a map. Approx 10min to beach in the opposite direction.

Beautiful place with a very helpful and kind staff. Highly recommended The only bad thing i can tell is that i had mold on my room's wall.

Dear Limor, Thank you for your stay with us. We wish to have a chance to welcome you back our place. I would like to inform that at the moment it is rainning season so our room are very hard to avoid mold in room. thank you for your information I will have a look and fix it our properyty and wishing the sun come up soon for dry. Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Outstanding place to stay. Service provided is spectacular.

• 7th Dec 2015

I stay at a lot of American hotels for work, and the service here is comparable to a good Marriott. I was not the easiest guest while I was there, and they were extremely polite and accommodating despite this. It's fairly central if you can't pick between staying in the old town or on the beach. This is a place to go to recharge your batteries, not meet people.

Linh was amazing and made us feel very welcomed. She knew us all by name by the first day. She was very helpful with booking our train out of hoi an and with recomendations of things to do/see and places to eat in hoi an. She made it feel like home. Would stay there again and would highly recommend to anyone staying in hoi an!

Thanks for the accommodation, I highly recommend your place!

• 28th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

Great staff, really relaxed vibe and clean. Would definitely stay there again. / Elliot, Australia

Really enjoyable stay here! Slightly out of town but this provides for a quiet atmosphere and is closer to the beach. Free breakfast is good and staff are so helpful!

Book it. You won't regret it. Great hospitality. We were sat down and told of the many things to see when we arrived. Anything and everything we needed was kindly arranged. Best place I've stayed in Vietnam.

Beautiful location, nice and quiet. I enjoyed my stay. I was at ease :) thanks

Our stay here was absolutely fantastic. The staff were brilliant. Thanks!

Very nice place and super friendly staff. They arranged my airport transfer and a tour in Hoi An, which included a cooking class. Everything was perfect. Breakfast is a bit simple but I was full nevertheless. It is not in the city center but it is easy to get there by bike, as well as to the beach.

View all Hoi An Bed and Breakfasts