Loc Phat Hoi An Homestay - Villa Reviews

420 Cua Dai, Hoi An, Quang Nam, Hoi An, Vietnam

We loved staying with Ling and her family. The rooms are nice, spacious and cleaned every day. We liked to walk to town, around 15 min but to go to the beach its easier to rent a bike ( a lil bit further).Ling and her family are willing to assist you with all your questions/requests.Eventhough theres a few rooms, theres still a laid back atmosphere....not a party place but def an enjoyable stay for those who want to chill out!

I loved staying here and would recommend it to everyone who comes to Hoi An. Linh and her staff were so helpful and warm. I wanted a massage for a bad back and had no problems scheduling it with Linh's help. She also helped schedule an affordable bus transport to the Danang airport in the wee hours of the morning. Her advice is priceless.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Singapore

WARNING this homestay is right next to the biggest (!) pagoda in Hoi An. At certain times of year, that means being woken up at 3:45am to a gong playing over and over for 15 minutes. In my opinion absolutely unforgivable that NO warning is given, so let this review be it and bring big earplugs or cross your fingers. Other than that, the villa is fantastic; tons of bikes, respectable staff, right between beach and downtown, above-average breakfast, 10/10 rooms. Definitely stay here~

We could not have been happier with our choice! We had a wonderful stay. The homestay is clean, conveniently located and the staff are amazing. Highly recommend.

I absolutely loved my stay here. When i almost missed my bus on my way out of town, the lovely owner drove me down to the bus pickup on a motorbike herself. She was so kind. The breakfast is great, the rooms are beautiful, the children killing about are adorable and the grounds are tranquil. Unfortunately the walls are paper thin, so you still have to be respectfully quiet at night, but I haven't found a single hotel around here that isn't the same in that respect. This is a lovely place.

loved it. Lyn was so friendly and helpful :-)

Wow! We were so impressed by the value for your money here. Beautiful rooms, kind staff, and excellent breakfast. We really liked that it was set a little way away from the crowds, but still super quick and easy to be in the heart of the action.

• 4th Feb 2015

Incredible value. Fantastic in every aspect. Such a relaxing, comfy stay for such a small amount of money. Highly recommended.

Absolutely wonderful host-Linh was so personable, welcoming and helpful with advice/recommendations. The site/room looks really lovely -we enjoyed our stay. Our only complaint, which we’ve found commonly in Vietnam, was the "mustiness" of the room. We had to have the aircon on continuously. We suspect our particular room may have had a minor damp/plumbing issue. Had we said something we may have been given an alternative room. Little bit of a walk from Old town too – but would still recommend.

This is a lovely homestay. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the grounds and rooms were well presented. located 25mins from old town which was fine for us, although the walk/cycle did get a bit boring by the 3rd day! Our only complaint was that our bedroom was below the dining area so we were woken up early every morning by chairs scraping and cutlery clanging! Our bed was also very hard which left us quite achey (we are only 30). In spite of this, we would definitely stay here again

The staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Lovely breakfast. I would recommend to my friends.

Great Homestay with amazing rooms and delicious breakfast. Only odd thing was that the shower didn't have a shower curtain and the bathroom didn't have a real door.

This was a really peaceful place to stay and the staff were absolutely brilliant. It is however quite far out of town so if you're not willing to brave riding a bicycle on the streets of Vietnam, you'll be up for a lot of taxis or loads of walking. The other problem is that there is no proper partition for the bathroom. This is not a problem for couples, but as I was traveling with a mate, it was annoying and hard to coordinate as one of us had to wait outside while the other had a shower.

It was amazing! Our host was very nice and friendly, had great recommendations and a very sweet Family. The guesthouse and rooms are beautiful, like a Little rainforest escape with a lot of plants, flowers and trees. The statt was very friendly. The guesthouse is located on the road between city center and beach, little bit closer to the city Center, but it's best to take a bike to both directions. I can really recommend to stay here, it was one of our Highlights!

View all Hoi An Bed and Breakfasts