Local Hostel Manaus Reviews

72, Marçal street, Centro, Corner with Dona Libânia street., Manaus, Brazil

great location, great staff

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your review, it will help us to motivate our staff to improve the service. Best regards from Local Hostel´s team.

Excellent Hostel. All the staff were really helpfull. The hostel is in a perfect location and has a nice infrastructure. I've stayed there during 6 nights. The hostel works with a nice travel agency that offers packages with reasonable price. The only downside was that during my entire period, no one did my bed. I even went to the jungle for 3 days, and when came back it was the same. The hostel has a nicel laundry service, costs R$1,50 each item.

Dear Felipe, thank you very much for your review. We are very glad that you enjoy your long stay in Manaus and specially in Local Hostel. Our apologizes about your bed, the cleanliness is very important for us! We just changed some processes so that won´t happen again, thanks to your review! Best regards form Local hostel´s staff.

Good rooms, location, staff and breakfast. But the clenliness of the bathrooms were terrible. I saw the women cleaning the male bathroom, and I don't think that she cared about what she was doing. I didn't see She cleaning the toilets. Only the floor. One of the toilets was occupied at that moment, so she only cleaned the other. I thought that she would clean the other afterwards, but many hours later the toilet was still dirt and full of toilet paper inside the bin. And she was gone.

Dear Rowan, Thank you very much for your review. It is really important this feedback for our staff so we can always improve our services. We´ve alerady had a conversation with the responsable so that won´t happen again. Once again, thank you very much. Best regards from Local Hostel´s staff.

We stayed in a private room as well as a 6 bed dorm during our stay at local hostel Manaus. Both of which were clean and well equipped. The private rooms air con stayed on all day for us which was nice to come back to. The air con in the dorm came on at 7pm which was good for the night. The dorms also have little curtains on each bed and a little light to give some privacy if required. The bathrooms were clean and roof top was perfect for chill sessions and conversation with other travellers.

Hello Stephanie, We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for your review. Best regards from Local Hostel´s staff.

1 2 Next » last »