Locanda Daniel Reviews

Via Nazionale 22, Florence, Italy

The rooms are good and the location is not bad. The facilities lack the basics though, there is no kitchen, laundry room, common room and only two bathrooms. It's on the third floor with no lift and if you carry luggage (which you're almost sure to carry once you're traveling) the stairs are a killer.

Great hostel that is incredibly close to Il Duomo and the Santa Maria Novella train station. They provide towels and the bathrooms are nice which was a major plus. I had an awesome experience; this hostel had great value for the pricing and location. Also, even though it is very cold in Florence during winter, the hostel was always warm during the day and night which I really appreciated.

• 27th Jan 2015

There weren't bunk beds in my dorm and the room was very cute and quite spacious. There are sinks in the rooms which is handy because there's only 2 full bathrooms. Marta was very kind and she showed me good things to do in Florence (I recommend the €5 walking tour). Showers were very hot!! I would stay again if I come back to Florence.

cute and really cosy hostel, located in the centre of the city. The stuff working there was extremely helpful and kind. Wifi is working excellent in all areas of the hostel. Toilets and showers are brand new and clean. for every recommendation!

Great place to stay, very quiet and relaxing. Building is super close to the train station and a short walk to most of the sights. The staff keeps the hostel super nice and clean, would definitely recommend it!

Cheerful, quiet and excellent for the price. The noise from the street wasn't pleasant, especially late on Saturday night but I would definitely stay again!

A very good place to stay. Quiet, good location and clean. The acomodations are simple but very nice.

• 15th Nov 2014

peaceful and quiet place, really convenient location, will stay there the next time

Nice location and the prices are reasonable But there are only two toilet for all residents

The Hostel was in a really good location and the staff was really helpful and kind with us. However, the price of the Hostel were too expensive for what they offered. They don't have living room or a kitchen and we ate our food in the room. Also the street in front of the Hostel is noisy.

The place is good if you just want a place to sleep. The staff is only there for a few hours during the day but they're very accommodating if you come out of those hours. The place is small so it makes it nice that it isn't so busy.

We enjoyed our stay at Locanda Daniel Florence. It is very close to shops, restaurants, train station, it also has a coin operated laundry across the street. Which was very handy. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Good location, helpful staff, nice rooms, good wifi. Only two bathrooms. No kitchen or breakfast. Also depending what room can be a little noisy cuz right above street. But overall not bad for money!

The place is really clean and tidy, their is a computer free acces for the Customer 24hs and touch screen information point in the kitchen, unfortunatly no stove for cooking. the staff and place are really welcoming and helpfull. I will be back there if a go back to florence.

It is more difficult to find, because the hostel is in a common palace with just a gold signboard on the wall. The hostel is at third floor and there isn't lift, but honestly does not care so much.. The location is perfect: near piazza del duomo and attached to S.ta Maria Novella station. I found myself very well and I hope to return.

• 8th Sep 2014

stayed for 3 nights. room was huge for just myself. super close to the train station and many of the sites in town. staff was very helpful giving maps and tours and places to eat.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts