Fabulous 845 Total Reviews
Fabulous 845 Total Reviews
Locanda Daniel Located at Via Nazionale 22, , Florence.
Locanda Daniel
Locanda Daniel
    Rooms available

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
17th Jul 2016

Time for check-in a bit short but it is not a problem. They can manage well for check-in and check-out. Totally I like to stay there cause it is nice with a value form money.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Awesome room- very large, extremely clean and nice staff! The gave us a fresh bottle of water every morning which was wonderful. The only problem we encountered was with the wifi- it only worked in the lobby (which is just down the hall) but not in the rooms. Very nice stay overall!

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

Very secure and clean. We were catching a night train the evening after our stay and we were allowed to keep our bags at the hostel while we went into the city in the day.

• jesschen2012
  • USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Loved this hostel! Very pleasant, with ac and in a great location. Free coffee was a plus! My only complaint is that the wifi can be pretty spotty and there isn't 24hr reception.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

I use HW quite often when I travel, but I was never so amazed by overall experience to write a review. I booked only 1 night at the place. The check in times are narrow, but the owner is so trustful - leave you keys & all the necessary info in the kitchen - first thing which made me feel like visiting my family. I decided to stay longer, unfortunately the hostel was fully booked. But then the owner just offer me a place in her B&B downstairs where I felt even more welcomed. Amazing place!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

I absolutely loved my stay in Locanda Daniel. Cosy rooms, not too many people overall, very clean, nice shower/bathroom facilities, beautiful balcony, central location and exceptional staff. I absolutely loved it here, I've been to other hostels in the city and this one is so much better ! I'll be back in Florence and I'll definitely stay here again !

9th Jun 2016

Overall this was a great stay. We were happy to be in a small "hostel". The view of the city is great and the location can't be beat. Two things to note: the air conditioning is only on during the "summer" and this is something that we would have appreciated during our stay in June. Our room also had a shared terrace which guests would use to smoke. So we were stuck in a hot room with the windows closed. Also, Laundry facilities are across the street, not in the hostel.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
29th May 2016

The place was really nice. It was a smaller hostel, and guests were quiet, so there wasn't much "atmosphere" exactly, but one of my favorite Florence memories will be getting prosciutto and cheese to go from a bar, and enjoying it with wine on the balcony. Everything was wonderfully clean and worked well, which is more than you can say for most hostels. Would definitely stay here again if in Florence!

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
2nd May 2016

Lots of character, nice terrace with view, good location on street, double glassed windows made the room quiet :)

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

Super sweet and helpful staff! Beautiful view, extremely convenient and well situated location; everything was clean and safe. Only complaint is there are only 2 shared bathrooms, so if the hostel is busy, you might wait a minute. But really everything else more than makes up for it! Just a 3 minute walk to the best market ever, 10 to Michaelangelo's David sculpture, and 15 to the Uffizi. Can't beat that!