8.7
8.7
Fabulous 880 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 25-30
8th Jul 2017

We stayed in the private double. Decent sized room with bathroom just outside the door. Two bathrooms on site and didn't have to wait for use of one. Kitchen provides a fridge/freezer, microwave and kettle. Don't expect to be cooking any fancy meals. Great location for walking to sites and plenty of food choices. Generally very clean property with friendly staff who aren't present overnight.

• lsarah8323
  • Australia, Couple, 41+
3rd Jul 2017

Great place to stay in the centre of Florence. Helpful and friendly staff.

9th Jun 2017

Very homey, nice view of the duomo. Great location. Beds were comfortable and staff was nice. It had a nice vibe and we would definitely stay there again

• manasbonde9996214
  • India, Male, 18-24
5th May 2017
8.0

We were told to pay more then what the app told us and the deposit that I had paid was not deducted from the final amount..

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

We had a lovely stay, the apartment was only a 10 minute walk to the train station and only minutes from the Duomo. The market place is on the same road and would highly recommended to eat there and Zaza's which is also right around the corner. Security was perfect, full kitchen facilities, very clean and a lounge room to sit in and read all sorts of books that were available. We wouldn't think twice about staying here again.

6th Apr 2017
8.0

Balcony is tiny. Not big enough for more than two people. Kitchen is extremely tiny as well. Two people at one table. Location is great. Easy to get to everything. Staff is very friendly. No lockers in or out of room. Hard to socialize at all.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
25th Mar 2017
8.0

AGAIN booked my stay but arriving to the hostel they did not have the booking. And I paid deposit. That is the second time it happens, have serious problems and let me without bed again!

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017

Loved this place. Had a home feel to it. I ended up staying an extra night and the staff was so understanding and accommodating. Great location, back porch looked over the Duomo. Gorgeous view, quiet, not a dorm setting. I only had 3 beds in my room. Only thing is there are no lockers but I never felt worried that my stuff would get messed with. Had more of a B&B feel, not a hostel.

• Spain, Female, 31-40
13th Mar 2017

My holidays in Locanda Daniel was amazing.The location is great ans the staff friendly and polite.

21st Feb 2017

The Locanda Daniel was in a great location and the staff were super nice! I couldn't be there by the time the ended their check in so they gave me the building code and I checked in the next day. The only thing is there were only two outlets in the three bedroom rooms and there were no lockers for your belongings. Aside from that, I had a great stay and would come back!