Locanda Daniel Reviews

Via Nazionale 22, Florence, Italy

Super location and excellent value for Florence. The whole hostel was spotlessly clean. We were a group of five and got excellent quality of sleep (plus the room had air conditioning). Staff were friendly and efficient. Walking distance from the train station and Duomo.

Very nice, big rooms with no bunk beds - an excellent value for the money. Have AC, which is a big plus. They only have a receptionist there for half the day, which is somewhat unusual but didn't effect me. Very small place too, around 6 rooms or so.

Really nice place. Great location. Very close to San Lorenzo and the Dome.

Perfect and very clean accommodation. The only suggestions should be perhaps to have more of a communal space and arranged activities to give people the opportunity to get to know other guests. Cleanliness standard was brilliant and beds were changed regularly. No oven though, so bear that in mind if wanting to cook.

• 18th Jun 2015

Staff was very helpful. Reception lady assisted my group by showing us areas to check out, and also made a dinner reservation for us. Great location as well!

I stayed in the three bed dorm and it was spotlessly clean every time I returned after a day in Florence. The staff allowed me the code to the door so I could return after check out (minus keys) to collect stuff. I was impressed with the place after a few years travelling around in a few hit and miss spots.

We really enjoy the journey because of the apartment , it's clean , comes with the kitchen , everything is available , and the landlord is really nice .

• 26th Apr 2015
  • China

It was very nice to stay at this place, everything was perfect from the location to the facilities. You can walk your way around and the staff is really nice and friendly. I will come back here time.

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Immediately after checking in, the staff kindly drew out a map for us of the best places to visit and sights to see. The facilities were well above average. Clean bathroom, beds, lounge area, and above all that, the location was perfect. Right next to the metro station for easy access to travel to other parts of the coast. Honestly, go here if you have the chance.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Very nice and equiped Hostel, excellent locations, just a few minutes by foot from the main attractions and with a nice view on the city. Staff very helpful and always reachable. spacious and decorated rooms.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Albania

one of the best hostel I ve been. Room is bigggg, bed is comfortable, staffs are helpful and nice. Will definetly choose it again if in florenze!!!

This hostel was very comfortable and clean. The bathrooms were great and there was always hot water. Even after we checked out they let us leave our luggage there while we walked around the city. I would defintely stay there again.

The woman working was extremely helpful and kind. We had very limited time and she let us keep our bags there both before and after checkout, and booked a tour for us very last minute. She made our trip so much less stressful and we are very grateful. Downside: I had to wait 30 minutes to take a shower because the people who booked the private bathroom were using both the private and shared bathroom to shower. The girl took a 30 minute shower! And the pillows are rather uncomfortable.

If you want to have a short stay in Florence, Locanda Daniel is the perfect place you are looking for! Nice personnel and excellent position.

It was such a nice, peaceful hostel in a very central place that I booked another night to stay there.

Very clean and well maintained. Staff was efficient (although a bit brusque--but I think that was because there was some important maintenance issue that needed to be taken care of. Great location right near the train station). Seemed willing to answer any questions. Several private bathrooms--very nice. Very quiet, which may be an issue for those seeking a very social experience. Also, no lockers in the room.

Locanda Daniel is a very nice bed and Breakfast, situated 5 minutes walking from the central train station and 10, 15 from the cultural and historical landmarks. Marta is likely to make your stay better, by providing you anything you need: map, directions, bus information, adapter... Free black tea available all day and night. Fridge and microwave in the kitchen. WiFi ok. Good and average priced restaurant near as well, and a supermarket. The laundry is also down the B&B.

Marta greeted us very warmly-she gave my daughter and I a private room which was sooo nice. We were so appreciative of this!! Loved the whole facility-very quaint and European!!

The staff was so sweet and they made our beds everyday. There was a small kitchen with some dishes, a microwave, fridge, water heater, and a small table. Really a great atmosphere, great location, great place to stay overall.

The rooms are good and the location is not bad. The facilities lack the basics though, there is no kitchen, laundry room, common room and only two bathrooms. It's on the third floor with no lift and if you carry luggage (which you're almost sure to carry once you're traveling) the stairs are a killer.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts