Locanda Daniel Reviews

Via Nazionale 22, Florence, Italy

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Immediately after checking in, the staff kindly drew out a map for us of the best places to visit and sights to see. The facilities were well above average. Clean bathroom, beds, lounge area, and above all that, the location was perfect. Right next to the metro station for easy access to travel to other parts of the coast. Honestly, go here if you have the chance.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Very nice and equiped Hostel, excellent locations, just a few minutes by foot from the main attractions and with a nice view on the city. Staff very helpful and always reachable. spacious and decorated rooms.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Albania

one of the best hostel I ve been. Room is bigggg, bed is comfortable, staffs are helpful and nice. Will definetly choose it again if in florenze!!!

This hostel was very comfortable and clean. The bathrooms were great and there was always hot water. Even after we checked out they let us leave our luggage there while we walked around the city. I would defintely stay there again.

The woman working was extremely helpful and kind. We had very limited time and she let us keep our bags there both before and after checkout, and booked a tour for us very last minute. She made our trip so much less stressful and we are very grateful. Downside: I had to wait 30 minutes to take a shower because the people who booked the private bathroom were using both the private and shared bathroom to shower. The girl took a 30 minute shower! And the pillows are rather uncomfortable.

If you want to have a short stay in Florence, Locanda Daniel is the perfect place you are looking for! Nice personnel and excellent position.

It was such a nice, peaceful hostel in a very central place that I booked another night to stay there.

Very clean and well maintained. Staff was efficient (although a bit brusque--but I think that was because there was some important maintenance issue that needed to be taken care of. Great location right near the train station). Seemed willing to answer any questions. Several private bathrooms--very nice. Very quiet, which may be an issue for those seeking a very social experience. Also, no lockers in the room.

Locanda Daniel is a very nice bed and Breakfast, situated 5 minutes walking from the central train station and 10, 15 from the cultural and historical landmarks. Marta is likely to make your stay better, by providing you anything you need: map, directions, bus information, adapter... Free black tea available all day and night. Fridge and microwave in the kitchen. WiFi ok. Good and average priced restaurant near as well, and a supermarket. The laundry is also down the B&B.

Marta greeted us very warmly-she gave my daughter and I a private room which was sooo nice. We were so appreciative of this!! Loved the whole facility-very quaint and European!!

The staff was so sweet and they made our beds everyday. There was a small kitchen with some dishes, a microwave, fridge, water heater, and a small table. Really a great atmosphere, great location, great place to stay overall.

The rooms are good and the location is not bad. The facilities lack the basics though, there is no kitchen, laundry room, common room and only two bathrooms. It's on the third floor with no lift and if you carry luggage (which you're almost sure to carry once you're traveling) the stairs are a killer.

Great hostel that is incredibly close to Il Duomo and the Santa Maria Novella train station. They provide towels and the bathrooms are nice which was a major plus. I had an awesome experience; this hostel had great value for the pricing and location. Also, even though it is very cold in Florence during winter, the hostel was always warm during the day and night which I really appreciated.

There weren't bunk beds in my dorm and the room was very cute and quite spacious. There are sinks in the rooms which is handy because there's only 2 full bathrooms. Marta was very kind and she showed me good things to do in Florence (I recommend the €5 walking tour). Showers were very hot!! I would stay again if I come back to Florence.

cute and really cosy hostel, located in the centre of the city. The stuff working there was extremely helpful and kind. Wifi is working excellent in all areas of the hostel. Toilets and showers are brand new and clean. for every recommendation!

Great place to stay, very quiet and relaxing. Building is super close to the train station and a short walk to most of the sights. The staff keeps the hostel super nice and clean, would definitely recommend it!

Cheerful, quiet and excellent for the price. The noise from the street wasn't pleasant, especially late on Saturday night but I would definitely stay again!

A very good place to stay. Quiet, good location and clean. The acomodations are simple but very nice.

• 15th Nov 2014

peaceful and quiet place, really convenient location, will stay there the next time

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts