Locanda Daniel Reviews

Via Nazionale 22, Florence, Italy

We loved our stay at Loconda Daniel! The staff was very helpful and gave us places to visit around Florence. The rooms were clean and secure. I felt safe while in the building and I felt comfortable leave some items in the room while exploring the city. Overall it was a great place to stay and I would recommend this to anyone going to Florence!

• 5th Feb 2016

Please make sure to contact first the staff if you cannot make to the check in hours of 9-13:30. They will give you all the information necessary to to get in. A locker would have been nice to have although the rooms have keys

Booked a double room. Thought that I am using it alone but actually there was another girl already in the room. I bet she thought the same way so she looked pretty surprised - it was very awkward the whole night since we did not talk at all (and she seemed not happy having an roommate). Other than that, great location and clean facility despite the price compared to other hostels.

Great place to stay in Florence. Very friendly and helpful host.

• 19th Jan 2016
  • India

Good: -Close to the station. -Close to important spots. -The host cleans bedrooms everyday. -Basic facilities like towels, shampoo and body wash are provided. Bad: -Nothing. Maybe free slippers can also be provided.

The kitchen was ill equipped. There was no stove (electric or gas) to cook. No sink either. The street is very noisy and one can't sleep at night due to that.

We loved the Locando Daniel - had a lovely cosy atmosphere and our family room was nice and large. Beds were comfy and hostel was nice and warm. The only thing that would have improved our stay would be more in way of cooing facilities. We bought some containers to cook in microwave but a stove top and pans would have been excellent.

Good night, I did a booking for this hostel couple days ago, however we have had couple problems with the hostel and we couldn´t stay there, moreover they took the money from the credit card. First of all, when we arrived nobody was there and according to the announcements posted on the walls, we needed an entrance code, which we did not received. Without anybody who gave us information, our only solution was trying to find another place for our stance. I completely understand that the deposit

• 13th Dec 2015
  • Spain

Beautiful hostel. Clean, lots of food and bars nearby, close walk to many major attractions. I had the most wonderful stay in florence and this hostel was a big part of that.

Super sweet little hostel. It felt really homey and welcoming, and location is pretty convenient. We loved our stay.

Nice calm and relaxing! Not the place for people who want to meet lots of people but it has a great bed and a great view. The location is amazing, within walking distance of everything and a laundry mat across the street. The don't have a real kitchen just a mini fridge and microwave but the view was great! Would recommend to people who want a quiet visit.

Decent hostel with good location. Nice not having a bunk bed for once! The view is wonderfully peaceful from their little patio! Nice showers. Great coming home to a freshly made bed each night. But the hostel lacked atmosphere.. For solo travelers like me this makes it hard to enjoy a hostel. Also, please leave pen/paper so we can write our names on our food,, all my food was eaten since I had nothing to write my name on it with. Lockers would be nice. A bit noisy but manageable.

Great location, walking distance of train station and all other sites in Florence. They let you store your bags for early check in or late check out, though this isn't secure in a separate room so it's up to you. Good wifi in rooms. Rooms and bathroom nice and clean, with towels and bedding. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms secure too, with a key/code for street door, key/code for main door and a key for room door as well. Would probably stay here again, though the common area is small.

Very nice place to stay and not so far from the main sightseeings

I was really impressed by the Locanda Daniel Hostel! What a great value for money! It's literally just around the corner from the Firenze S.M.N station and it's very close to the leather market and everything you'd want to see! Unfortunately, check in is only between 09:00 and 13:30 so if you're coming after those times LET THEM KNOW. They will give you clear instructions and you can complete check in the next day. The private double needs more plugs though.

A very good stay! Really perfect location, super close to the train station. Easy to find and an easy checkin. The staff were flexible and very kind :-) Thankyou!

Extremely accommodating when I needed to check-in late. Excellent communication ahead of time and great directions made me feel very comfortable. Room was in great shape and came with towels, shampoo, and extra blankets. Location is super convenient to the train station and to the Duomo.

• 19th Oct 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Locanda Daniel was just amazing. It surpassed our expectations. It made our trip to Firenze even more special. The opportunity to change to a private room was over the top. I'll recommend your place for sure. Keep doing a great work

Nice stuff, great location, really cute place!

It was super close to the train station so that was great! The only thing is that we got stuck outside the hostel for a while because we didn't know how to get in. The staff had emailed us that day with the codes to get in but the problem was that we didn't have wifi or data to even get that email. Instead we we're stuck outside and rinigng the doorbell but the staff leaves in the afternoon so no one was answering. There was a note to call them but again, we didn't have data so we were stuck.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts