8.7
Fabulous 855 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 855 Total Reviews
Locanda Daniel Located at Via Nazionale 22, , Florence.
Locanda Daniel
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2016
4.0

Horrible experience. There is no real staff at this hostel. We had to call a number for the code to be let in - thank god we had sim cards! After this stress, we went to what we thought was our room. It matched the description of what we had booked. However, we were double charged because apparently we got the room wrong!

• Finland, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Simply a marvellous experience! The location was perfect and the keeper greeted us with a very warm hospitality. Our room was cozy and clearly cleaned daily. We found the self-catering equipment a bit modest, but the fridge was a big plus. Otherwise, we warmly recommend!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Aug 2016
8.0

Odd check-in but very good location, clean and comfortable. 3 bed room had air conditioner which was nice.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Jul 2016

This was a great place to stay. It was very clean, the WiFi worked, there are towels and linens, and air conditioning. It is a great location close to the train station and a short walk to the Duomo. We were able to leave our bags there after we checked out our last day so we did not have to lug them around with us until we caught our flight later that day. Definitely recommend!

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
17th Jul 2016

Time for check-in a bit short but it is not a problem. They can manage well for check-in and check-out. Totally I like to stay there cause it is nice with a value form money.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Awesome room- very large, extremely clean and nice staff! The gave us a fresh bottle of water every morning which was wonderful. The only problem we encountered was with the wifi- it only worked in the lobby (which is just down the hall) but not in the rooms. Very nice stay overall!

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

Very secure and clean. We were catching a night train the evening after our stay and we were allowed to keep our bags at the hostel while we went into the city in the day.

• jesschen2012
  • USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Loved this hostel! Very pleasant, with ac and in a great location. Free coffee was a plus! My only complaint is that the wifi can be pretty spotty and there isn't 24hr reception.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

I use HW quite often when I travel, but I was never so amazed by overall experience to write a review. I booked only 1 night at the place. The check in times are narrow, but the owner is so trustful - leave you keys & all the necessary info in the kitchen - first thing which made me feel like visiting my family. I decided to stay longer, unfortunately the hostel was fully booked. But then the owner just offer me a place in her B&B downstairs where I felt even more welcomed. Amazing place!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

I absolutely loved my stay in Locanda Daniel. Cosy rooms, not too many people overall, very clean, nice shower/bathroom facilities, beautiful balcony, central location and exceptional staff. I absolutely loved it here, I've been to other hostels in the city and this one is so much better ! I'll be back in Florence and I'll definitely stay here again !