Locanda Daniel Reviews

Via Nazionale 22, Florence, Italy

If you want to have a short stay in Florence, Locanda Daniel is the perfect place you are looking for! Nice personnel and excellent position.

It was such a nice, peaceful hostel in a very central place that I booked another night to stay there.

Locanda Daniel is a very nice bed and Breakfast, situated 5 minutes walking from the central train station and 10, 15 from the cultural and historical landmarks. Marta is likely to make your stay better, by providing you anything you need: map, directions, bus information, adapter... Free black tea available all day and night. Fridge and microwave in the kitchen. WiFi ok. Good and average priced restaurant near as well, and a supermarket. The laundry is also down the B&B.

Marta greeted us very warmly-she gave my daughter and I a private room which was sooo nice. We were so appreciative of this!! Loved the whole facility-very quaint and European!!

The staff was so sweet and they made our beds everyday. There was a small kitchen with some dishes, a microwave, fridge, water heater, and a small table. Really a great atmosphere, great location, great place to stay overall.

The rooms are good and the location is not bad. The facilities lack the basics though, there is no kitchen, laundry room, common room and only two bathrooms. It's on the third floor with no lift and if you carry luggage (which you're almost sure to carry once you're traveling) the stairs are a killer.

Great hostel that is incredibly close to Il Duomo and the Santa Maria Novella train station. They provide towels and the bathrooms are nice which was a major plus. I had an awesome experience; this hostel had great value for the pricing and location. Also, even though it is very cold in Florence during winter, the hostel was always warm during the day and night which I really appreciated.

There weren't bunk beds in my dorm and the room was very cute and quite spacious. There are sinks in the rooms which is handy because there's only 2 full bathrooms. Marta was very kind and she showed me good things to do in Florence (I recommend the €5 walking tour). Showers were very hot!! I would stay again if I come back to Florence.

cute and really cosy hostel, located in the centre of the city. The stuff working there was extremely helpful and kind. Wifi is working excellent in all areas of the hostel. Toilets and showers are brand new and clean. for every recommendation!

Great place to stay, very quiet and relaxing. Building is super close to the train station and a short walk to most of the sights. The staff keeps the hostel super nice and clean, would definitely recommend it!

Cheerful, quiet and excellent for the price. The noise from the street wasn't pleasant, especially late on Saturday night but I would definitely stay again!

A very good place to stay. Quiet, good location and clean. The acomodations are simple but very nice.

• 15th Nov 2014

peaceful and quiet place, really convenient location, will stay there the next time

Nice location and the prices are reasonable But there are only two toilet for all residents

The Hostel was in a really good location and the staff was really helpful and kind with us. However, the price of the Hostel were too expensive for what they offered. They don't have living room or a kitchen and we ate our food in the room. Also the street in front of the Hostel is noisy.

The place is good if you just want a place to sleep. The staff is only there for a few hours during the day but they're very accommodating if you come out of those hours. The place is small so it makes it nice that it isn't so busy.

We enjoyed our stay at Locanda Daniel Florence. It is very close to shops, restaurants, train station, it also has a coin operated laundry across the street. Which was very handy. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Good location, helpful staff, nice rooms, good wifi. Only two bathrooms. No kitchen or breakfast. Also depending what room can be a little noisy cuz right above street. But overall not bad for money!

The place is really clean and tidy, their is a computer free acces for the Customer 24hs and touch screen information point in the kitchen, unfortunatly no stove for cooking. the staff and place are really welcoming and helpfull. I will be back there if a go back to florence.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts