Locanda Daniel Reviews

Via Nazionale 22, Florence, Italy

Location is good - closed to the railway station and all major attractions. It is at third floor bld without lift facility. There is a small multipurpose common room - a table, chairs, an electric kettle, some bowls & plates but no sink. Nearby is a pub so It was noisy at night til 12 pm - 1 am (our room was at street site).

Wifi issues

I was only here for one night and I arrived late so I can't really comment on the atmosphere however everything else was great. I could access the building although I was out of checking in hours. It was clean and spacious and I would recommend to anyone to stay here.

The hostel does have a good view, and its clean. But the person running it wasn't friendly. It would be a major problem to be locked out or to arrive late since no one was there after a very narrow window of time. The location was good, and so was the price. No real common area or chance to meet people. Its not a bad hostel at all, and I wouldn't avoid it, but there was no warmth nor anything special. Try the My Friends hostel instead.

This hostel was just alright. The staff were a little bit cold but not as cold as the showers! There are two really clean and quiet bathrooms with a shower in each but everytime I tried to have a shower the water was freezing. There is no kitchen bar or common room so no chance to mingle with other travelers. The place was always super clean though. All in all I wouldn't recommend this hostel, unless you just need a safe place to lay your head at night and you don't fancy meeting other people.

This is a little Hostel, with a great location un Florence. I would definitely recommend it to anyone going to this city. It is really cheap, and bedrooms are nice, CLEAN, with a lot of space to leave your things. It is like a small apartment. Staff is always paying attention to your needs, and everything is absolutely clean. There are hairdryers in the rooms and clean towels. The only little disadvantages are that it is located on a 3rd floor, no elevators, and also there are no lockers

1 2 Next » last »