Locanda Daniel Reviews

Via Nazionale 22, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Staying at this hostel was excellent. It's really more of a guesthouse actually. I booked 3 nights in a 3 mixed dorm, but ended up in a 2 dorm and I was the only one in the room during my stay. There's only one real downside in that if you're extremely social, this may not be the place for you. The facilities are excellent and it's extremely clean. The staff were very helpful and the receptionist is absolutely gorgeous ;p

We only stayed there for a night but we were satisfied. I was a little bummed when I saw our friends room and how much nicer and bigger it was than ours. The layouts of the two were completely different. Overall it fit our needs for the night so I can't complain. The staff was very friendly as well.

I was in Firenze for work. Locanda Daniel is a great place to stay if you're in Firenze: close to the train station and a few minutes to Piazza del Duomo and downtown; clean and secure; staff really kind and available. I strongly recommend you.

The location is easy to find. The room is really nice and the decoration is very cozy, I like it a lot. There is just one thing annoying, which is the staff is there only from 9 to 1:30, even though we can reach them via phone anytime. There was something wrong with the wifi but I hope they fixed it. And for people who carry large suitcase with them, the hostel is on 3rd floor, but the building has no elevator

This was a wonderful place to stay! The staff was so helpful and understand when we had a situation come up and had to leave a day early. Very clean and in a great location in town and near the train station. Only bummer...no kitchen to cook so you've got to eat out or get things you don't need to cook. But the great atmosphere made up for that and it was so close to the giant indoor market, we didn't mind at all! A wonderful place to stay :)

The best place I stayed in Italy. Nice and friendly staff. Clean, big, nice decorated rooms. It only has one bathroom though but each room has a sink. kitchen with a fridge where some things are free to everyone. And great price!! Simply the best, stop searching, this is your place in Florence.

The Barbara suit was more of an apartment than a hostel. The best hostel I've ever stayed at.

We stayed in a private apartment instead of the hostel, we liked the place. Location is great, apartment was very clean and nice. Hope to come back again.

Great hostel. Clean, centrally located (next to the market and a 5min walk from the train station), and a good value for your $. We would definitelly stay there again if we visit Florence again. Thanks so much!

This hostel was amazing! Our room was furnished with a dresser, armoir, desk, end tables, and it's own sink! With soap and a cup for drinking! I will definitely stay in this hostel again if I'm ever in Florence.

• 24th Oct 2013

Found the hostel very claustrophobic! The room could not have had more colour in it - no aircon and if you openened the window it was SO loud! Bathroom was clean but needed some DIY on it as shower head was broken.

• 23rd Oct 2013

The view was absolutely incredible from our balcony! The balcony connecting to the kitchen balcony was also great, it allowed us to meet quite a few of the other travelers. The room was very spacious and we had a great stay.

1 2 Next » last »