Locanda Orchidea Reviews

Borgo degli Albizi, 11 Florence, Florence, Italy

Young female traveling alone and this hostel was perfect for me! Fair price for a beautiful room right in the center of the city. Literally just around the corner from the Duomo and Piazza Repubblica. Staff were friendly and welcoming and the room/facilities were spotless. Loved my stay and would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone else, especially solo travelers!

A nice place in Florence. The owner was very helpful and the room with a ceiling fan was a welcome feature during the summer days. The place was kept clean and you are near all of the major sites in Florence. I had read reviews about street noise if you're not on the garden side. I was on the street side and found no issues. As a frame of reference, I spent an academic year in Rome living near Campo dei Fiori and that has street noise. I would certainly come back here in the future.

• 7th Jul 2015