Locanda Rocco Reviews

Via del Sole 5, Florence, Italy

Everything is great. The location is very closed to the main train station and the Duomo. Staffs are quite friendly. The hostel is very clean. A great bathroom with fully facilities. The only inconvenience is that they didn't accept my Italian Resident Permit when checking in, they only accept Passport, although I can use my resident permit in other cities in Italy. They have a free wifi, but just usable in the common area.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Vietnam

The person checking me in was very unkind And had a bad attitude. The rest of the staff was good. good location. A minus for not having a kitchen. Facilities are boring and no common area. Still a decent hostel.

Location was great! The Room was ok but we didnt have internet! Jst in reception!

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

It is not as bad as other commented. excellent location and very economical. Will recommend it to my friends.

i think the kitchen is too small and you cant cook cuz you onlly have a refrigerator. They should have a person to be there not in the next building... we had to wait for someone to open the door and to register.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts