Locanda Rocco Reviews

Via del Sole 5, Florence, Italy

The person checking me in was very unkind And had a bad attitude. The rest of the staff was good. good location. A minus for not having a kitchen. Facilities are boring and no common area. Still a decent hostel.

Location was great! The Room was ok but we didnt have internet! Jst in reception!

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

It is not as bad as other commented. excellent location and very economical. Will recommend it to my friends.

i think the kitchen is too small and you cant cook cuz you onlly have a refrigerator. They should have a person to be there not in the next building... we had to wait for someone to open the door and to register.

They charged a city tax of 2 euros instead of 1 euro mentioned in the description. Staff was extremely unfriendly. Also, they made us stay in another property called Hotel Ottaviano and the description doesn't match the facilities offered. They charge even for Wifi/

A dingy place, with too many beds for one room. Shower in the middle of the room. Nice staff just over priced and for small dirty room.

I would never stay here again. They crammed three beds into this tiny little room, my bed was a cot. The door was near impossible to lock and gave me the wrong key on the first day. The door into the apartment was hard to open and close fully which resulted in my finding it open numerous times. People downstairs would ring the buzzer a million times in a row to the apartment trying to get in. Bathrooms disgusting. There was no toilet paper for two days even after asking. No soap in the bathroom.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts