Locanda Rocco Reviews

Via del Sole 5, Florence, Italy

Location was great! The Room was ok but we didnt have internet! Jst in reception!

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

It is not as bad as other commented. excellent location and very economical. Will recommend it to my friends.

i think the kitchen is too small and you cant cook cuz you onlly have a refrigerator. They should have a person to be there not in the next building... we had to wait for someone to open the door and to register.

They charged a city tax of 2 euros instead of 1 euro mentioned in the description. Staff was extremely unfriendly. Also, they made us stay in another property called Hotel Ottaviano and the description doesn't match the facilities offered. They charge even for Wifi/

A dingy place, with too many beds for one room. Shower in the middle of the room. Nice staff just over priced and for small dirty room.

I would never stay here again. They crammed three beds into this tiny little room, my bed was a cot. The door was near impossible to lock and gave me the wrong key on the first day. The door into the apartment was hard to open and close fully which resulted in my finding it open numerous times. People downstairs would ring the buzzer a million times in a row to the apartment trying to get in. Bathrooms disgusting. There was no toilet paper for two days even after asking. No soap in the bathroom.

There is no kitchen which is quite inconvenient for such an expensive city, but they have microwave and dishes, so you can actually manage to do something. Incredibly polite receptionist, very helpful as well.

actually when I got there, I was allocated in a place called Pensione Octaviani. but since I had booked a room for 6 and they put me in a room for 4, I had no complaints. very close to the train station and the city center. staff speak bad english. it is not a party hostel (which was good for me).

The shower in our room was broken and we had to remind then there times about it. The room was dirty and the people at reception never seemed to show that they were exactly trilled to be working. The location is good. However very confusing to find the hotel as they have two different buildings!!!! One for reception and another for the rooms. I would go somewhere else for the money your spending!

Its the worst hostel i have ever seen. And we went to hostel but we didnt stay there hostel staff put us another bad hotel and didnt say anything before this situation.

It's nice and great location, easy to find.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts