6.8
Good 527 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 527 Total Reviews
Locanda Rocco Located at Via del Sole 5, , Florence.
Locanda Rocco
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
25th Jul 2016
7.1

Amazing location hasn't got much else going for it though

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Jun 2016
8.0

We had to roam around from building to building until we figured out where to check in... apparently multiple hostels work together. My friend and I booked a 4 bedroom shared room but upon walking in the floors and walls were gross and it didn't seem too clean. We paid $25 more per night for our own room, which was in a different building but was amazingly clean and secure and well worth the money. Met a few people in the first building but No atmosphere in the building we ended up in.

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
8th Jun 2016
4.3

AVOID I got literally eaten by fleas I got lots of red dots all over my body and I just stayed there 1 night

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th May 2016
3.7

Our stay was the WORST we have had on our backpacking trip. The beds are old and unfortunately have bed bugs!! I woke up and there were small spots of blood on my pillow, and I saw two crawling on my sheets. Please stay at another hostel! Not this one.

• Hungary, Couple, 25-30
27th May 2016
6.3

I wouldn't recommend this hostel if someone has high expectations. It's truely located in the centre, but that's its only charm. The staff was weird, the check in was in ViaDelaSole 8 in their hotel, which is ok, but we were not informed about it beforehands. The wifi hardly even worked, if appeared at all. The kitchen had minimal facilities only for surviving. At last, the photos on HW website don't present this hostel for sure.So it was an OK stay for 1 night, but could have been even che

26th May 2016

Very helpful staff, speaking excellent English, swiftly responding to phone call to rearrange arrival time. Unbeatable location and great value for money.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
26th May 2016
2.6

The hostel was very insecure and we were treated poorly by staff. Would NEVER recommend this.

• wanderlust123
  • England, Male, 18-24
15th May 2016
6.0

Hostel owners have numerous other hostels so when checking in, I had to travel across the road to another hostel where my keys were given. It was a nice & quiet hostel and wifi was good. The kitchen facilities were poor but you get your money's worth.

15th May 2016
7.4

Was worth it because it was cheap. Good location and decent acommodations. No great kitchen etc. available so not great if you want to cook food, which is important to consider in Florence because most restaurants will have a cover charge of at least 1.5€ just to sit down.

30th Apr 2016
4.9

Firstly I booked at locanda but i didn't stay there but i don't know why. Maybe they have agreement with each other and where i stayed named is ottaviani and second the staff was terrible especially person who is staying reception at night. Third and last dont believe they have wi-fi because doesn't work. Don't expense your money to here