8.2
Fabulous 165 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 165 Total Reviews
Locanda Silva Located at Castello 4423, , Venice.
Locanda Silva
Locanda Silva
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

Amazing place to stay bang in the centre of Venice. Not really a hostel more of a B&B/hotel but really really good. We had a private room with a WC and the shower was down the corridor. Breakfast is lovely, staff are friendly and the air con in the rooms is essential in the summer and worked really well. Really good value for money if you consider the excellent location, breakfast and having a private room.

18th Jun 2016

Love this place ! The staff is great . You can't beat the location right in the center of town . Few minute walk to Saint Marcus square . Amazing breakfast in the morning . For the price this place is a steal !

11th Jun 2016

I loved my stay here. It was pretty far from the touristy parts of town but still in Venice. I could walk to the busy parts of the town and I was able to explore the whole city. I loved this place! They even had this small balcony up on the roof and I bought dinner and enjoyed a beautiful view of the city while eating dinner. I was only in Venice for a few days but I'm so glad I stayed here. The staff was amazing and the room was good. Stay here and enjoy Venice!

10th Jun 2016
4.9

For the price, we were quite surprised at the facilities provided. While there was a toilet in the room, the door was broken. When we went to use the common toilet, it was dirty and there was no toilet paper. The room was dirty, and the air conditioning unit provided in our room was broken. The location and breakfast were great, and the staff quite friendly, but we would not stay here again because of the cleanliness of the room.

24th May 2016
8.0

Location is not bad, but the hostel is hard to find. Thank you googlemaps otherwise I would have never found this place. Overall, my experience was good. My only complaint was there was no elevators so carrying my heavy luggage (with no help from the staff) was very difficult & exhausting.

22nd May 2016

Location is great! Very close to St. Mark's Square but a bit away from huge crowds. The hostel can be challenging to find but so is everything else in Venice! The staff was very friendly to me and the breakfast was good and huge. Reasonable price, clean rooms, good Wifi... My only downside is that I was there on a very hot weekend and the AC was not working so there were a lot of mosquitoes in the room. Aside from that everything was fine.

• gpedrog6028
  • Mexico, Couple, 25-30
22nd May 2016

Excellent place to stay. Very clean. Silent. Staff is very kind and helpful. Breakfast is outstanding. Hot water all the time. Good wi-fi. I would absolutely recommend Locanda Silva.

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
22nd Apr 2016
6.6

Breakfast, shower and the room itself ok, if somewhat basic.

• Croatia, Couple, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

Perfect location. Gentle and friendly staff. Reasonable price.

• Vietnam, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2016

The bathroom is not super clean. Staff is very nice. Overall a good experience!