Fabulous 184 Total Reviews
Fabulous 184 Total Reviews
Locanda Silva Located at Castello 4423, , Venice.
Locanda Silva
Locanda Silva
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
10th Oct 2016

Think it's a Europe thing not to have screens on the windows. Was eaten alive by mosquitos. But I was warned about them from friends who had been there but forgot to bring spray! Great place though. Would stay again.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Oct 2016

The location of this Inn was PERFECT, in a quiet area walking distance to San Marco. The room didn't have it's own bathroom, but the bathroom was just outside my door and it seemed like i was the only one to use it, it was always clean. The staff were lovely and gave information about Venice when i arrived. The only issue was the stairs. I had a backpack so it didn't bother me too much however can imagine it would be an issue for some with suitcases. Breakfast was basic but good.

• England, Female, 31-40
8th Aug 2016

Everything other than cold shower was brilliant

• Rain18
  • South Korea, Female, 31-40
6th Aug 2016

It is very nice place. middle of the Venice. romantic. clean and silence. Also the owner is very kind. If i'll go to Venice again, I must be stay here.

• paulaberg01106
  • USA, Female, 25-30
28th Jul 2016
6.0

Venice in the summer meant that I specifically wanted to book a place with AC so I picked Locanda Silva. They may have had AC, but they chose not to turn it on, apparently and there was no temperature control in my room. Instead, they just left the windows open for when I arrived and it was so hot that I did the same, which of course resulted in me getting at least 25 mosquito bites in one night. Other than that, I didn't expect much because Venice is expensive. The location was central.