9.0
9.0
Superb 196 Total Reviews

18th May 2017
6.9

Amazing staff and great location but the AC was broken which meant having the windows open. So I added to the already red smear of killed mosquitos on the walls and ceiling, for the ones I could find. The shared shower was also cramped and dirty. Breakfast was good, nice Woman that served it.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th May 2017

This is a fantastic place to stay! The room was basic but had everything I needed, including a sink. I had a room with a shared bathroom, so that was a handy feature. The staff were lovely and super helpful and the continental breakfast was delicious. My room was on the top floor, so there were a lot of stairs; I didn't have a problem with that but it could be an issue if you have a lot of luggage or have difficulties with stairs. Considering it's Venice, this place is an absolute bargain!

• Romania, Female, 25-30
18th Mar 2017

This is one of the best places to stay in Venice, it has a PERFECT location, the rooms are very clean and beautiful, easy access, the breakfast is really good. I was extremely satisfied with the services and would recommend it with all my heart. Everything can be rated at 10+ !

• Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

The staff here were very helpful and friendly with everything from payments, to breakfast, to suggesting activities. Our room was very clean an comfy. The breakfast was good as far as free breakfasts go. The doors lock at 3 AM but Venice is not a party city so as four 20-some year olds we didn't find that to be an issue. There aren't really hostels in Venice and we found this to be a great, affordable alternative. Wifi worked well!