Loch Ness Backpackers

Superb 486 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 486 Total Reviews

22nd Feb 2017

The staff is really what made my stay here so enjoyable. They bring you in and make you feel so welcome! The rooms are cozy, but the bathroom is a bit inconvenient being downstairs. But overall beautiful and friendly place to stay :)

• Spain, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

I would definately go there again! The location and the facilities are amazing! Also, the owners and the staff were very attentive. I got my ankle sprained during a hike and the people at the hostel made sure I was as comfortable as I could be (Thank you so much Javi!!!!). Although it is a business, they make you feel like home. I definately recommend it. I am coming back for sure!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Jan 2017
8.0

Nice little hostel. Staff really helpful. Rooms a bit cramped but it was only myself and two other people so this was ok. Also, shower and bathroom facilities were good but I don't think they'd suffice if the hostel was packed in high season.

• England, Female, 31-40
29th Nov 2016

My stay at Loch Ness Backpackers was, as they described, 'home away from home'. The owners (Patrick and Nikki) as well as the other staff members were knowledgeable, conscientious, welcoming and fun. This hostel is catered for all kinds of guests whether you are a single traveller, couple or family. I was particularly impressed with all the small touches they managed to include. For example, soya milk and gluten-free options at breakfast. I had a lot of fun and cannot wait to go back again!

• England, Mixed Group, 31-40
29th Nov 2016

Stunning location, a really warm welcome and lots of cosy communal space. Highly recommended.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

Incredibly friendly owners and staff, very homy and cosy feeling to the hostel! Also a perfectly central location, within walking distance of everything there is to do in Loch Ness. Would definitely stay again!

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Loch Ness Backpackers! Walking is the way of the highlands, but you don't have to walk too far from LNB to find much that Loch Ness has to offer! We enjoyed having you and hope you pass our way again some day! Best Wishes and Happy Travels, Patrick and Nikki

• USA, Male, 18-24
27th Oct 2016

Lock Ness backpackers was the perfect "home away from" while I was on the road. The staff was more than friendly and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and enjoy my stay. They were also very knowledgeable about the local area andvsuggested lots of fun (non-touristy) things to do.

We're so pleased to hear that you found yourself right at home with us at Loch Ness Backpackers! We love our team here and are proud to hear that they helped to make your stay a memorable one. Best wishes in all of your future travels! Patrick and Nikki

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
6th Oct 2016

What a cozy little place! We had no knowledge of the area and the owners and staff were always going out of their way to help us out. Great atmosphere with a lot of character!

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at Loch Ness Backpackers. Cozy is our aim and we are happy to hear we hit the mark! We value our team immeasurably and it's great to hear that they helped make your visit to the Loch Ness area a memorable one. Happy Travels! Patrick and Nikki and the LNB Team

28th Sep 2016

Very much enjoyed our stay here. Very comfortable. Incredibly friendly staff, who had maps and suggestions of things to do. Within a walk from seeing the loch and the castle. Very nice place.

Cheers for the kind words and the great review! We are so happy you love our staff as much as we do! The castle is certainly not to be missed and we are glad you took it in. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and we hope the rest of your journey in Scotland was memorable. Best Wishes, Patrick and Nikki