Locomotive Light Hostel Reviews

Baross Ter 2, Budapest, Hungary

it was a very comfortable and nice place that made me enjoyed my stay

• 31st May 2014
  • Greece

Staff is very kindly and good!!!!!

Very satisfied. Maximum for that price.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Serbia

Great Hostel! Owner was a legend! Came during the floods so I was the only one there, but highly recommend!

It is right by the main train station and subway, so it is very easy to get around. The guy was super nice. I would recommend other to stay. Let me keep my bag for extra day.

The staff is very helpful and even could advise us where to change money at a good rate besides advising us how to find the hostel in an easy to understand way. The hostel is so near to the main railway station and equipped with a small kitchen facility.

One block from train station and metro. Gocery store 2 blocks away. Neigborhood not a tourist area but okay if you use public transportation which is fast and cheap.

Really happy with my choice to stay here, good location all round and very friendly/helpful staff. Although only stayed one night for a train departure we could have easily stayed longer, maybe next time?

The owner of hostel is very nice! I stated only one night at this hostel because of the train but he told me very kindly and let me know many sightseeings and gourmet restaurants. I just followed his recommended routes and it was perfect! Moreover, my train time was 11p.m but he allowed me to stay hostel until the departure. The hostel was just 2 minutes from the train station. If you want to go to the hostel directly as soon as you arrive at Budapest, then this hostel will be a perfect option!

This is a fantastic hostel. It is in one of those atmospheric enormous townhouses with a courtyard. I was in a split level dorm. Plenty of personal space. Staff very friendly and helpful. Very handy location for the train station. Walking distance to town. Big plus is that you are away from the noisy party district. I would definitely stay here again.

1 2 Next » last »