Locomotive Light Hostel Reviews

Baross Ter 2, Budapest, Hungary

I stayed here 2 nights to be close to Golden Park Hotel which is literally 3mins away, so perfect location for me. Shower is good & bed in shared dorm very comfy. Only ever 2-3 other people in the room, I think I would have been uncomfortable if all 6 beds were taken. The owner/manager was great- offered LOADS of tips & info about the area. Hungarian restaurant round the corner was lovely :) I recommend this place!

This hostel is very cosy. The location is very close to the Budapest Keleti Train Station. The description of the location is also very useful and easy to find. The owner was friendly and he also allowed us to put our luggage for a few hours before we check out.

Staff member made condescending comments about Americans after I told him this is where I am from.

I do not know what kind of condescending comments made the staff, but I see, instead of words, you could clarify the situation, only with this bad rating . So far, I thought there is no connection between the spoken words and the cleanliness, the location, the security, the facilities, but now I can see, that there is, when I see your given points. Maybe the staff knew it in advance? Anyway, thank you for your stay! Owner

The staff was really nice, very helpful and friendly. He helped us telling what to see in the city. But the facilities are quite old. Still, you pay for what you have.

1 2 Next » last »