Lodge 121 Reviews

Lot 121, 1st Floor, Section 33 KTLD, Tabuan Road, Kuching, Malaysia

This is a great place, wonderful and helpful staff. The only negative is the wireless internet was almost usless for anything but e mail. Other than that its fantastic!

Nice clean hostel with super friendly staff! Thanks for a great stay!

• 19th Mar 2015

I can't speak highly enough about Lodge 121! Jair is such a wonderful host and so helpful with any questions my friends and I had during our stay. He even drove us to the airport on the day of our departure! We stayed in a private 3 bedroom and it was SO nice! They changed the linens and towels after three days, which is a luxury in my mind as I've been traveling for nearly a month now. The location is superb, too. If I'm ever back in Kuching, this is where I will be staying!!

• 4th Mar 2015

The facilities should be renovated!!

Nice, clean and modern for the price.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Very good guesthouse with very friendly people always ready to help. I really recommend it to your stop in Kuching.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Amazingly friendly and very helpful staff. Basic but a very nice place to sray

It´s a really nice hostel I liked it there a lot and I can definitely recommend it. I am a single traveller and I had a single room with shared bathroom and I could really relax there and feel like home. If you don´t search for a a Party hostel thats your place to be.It is not in the centrum, but you only walk 10 minutes.

The room I stayed in was comfortable and cozy Staff who greeted me at the reception was very friendly.

Really great staff. They were very helpful and friendly.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Good location for Kuching. Would recommend.

I loved this place, the staff are all lovely and give good advice. It is really clean. I am a lone female traveller and I felt very safe comfortable and happy here. I stayed in a mixed dorm.

Amazing staff, pretty good location and very clean! For this price a superb hostel! Definitely recommend!

We stayed at lodge 121 for a week. The staff were very helpful and knowledgable about what to do and telling you the cheapest way to do trip, which local bus to take etc. the rooms were a good size and the hostel was very clean and tidy. Just a short walk into town so good location as well. Would definitely recommend anyone to stay here! Really felt at home.