Lodge 121 Reviews

Lot 121, 1st Floor, Section 33 KTLD, Tabuan Road, Kuching, Malaysia

Great hostel. The staff is super kind and helpful, they gave good information about the city and how to move around and helped me planning the rest of Sarawak and Sabah. I felt very comfortable in the floor beds in the dorm and the atmosphere was very quiet.

Hostel feels like home. Very friendly people. The breakfast is very simple but good. Free water,koffee. Exellent service.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I liked it enough here to extend my stay. The location is brilliant, not too far from the airport and right within walking distance of so much to see. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Staff were very friendly and helped us to organise day trips and book taxis. I would definitely recommend staying here.

What a great hostel! The staff are so friendly and they made me feel very welcome. The communal areas are great and the free toast breakfast is simple but perfect. There is a fridge to use and free drinking water and coffee. I would recommend Lodge 121 :)

Awesome Hostel. The staff is very friendly (talk to them to learn more about different tribes, for example Iban longhouses). he beds are on the floor in the dorm: it makes it nicer and easier to make friends. I was there 6 days, I loved it.

This hostel was great! We ended up adding more and more nights. The staff were super! Very helpful and friendly. The hostel is kept very clean and the private room was perfect for us. The breakfast lasts a long time in the morning so you can sleep in :) They also organize day tours for you if you like which is helpful.

Very nice staff that fixed EVERYTHING and knew very good english! Best hostel on our trip through Asia so far!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Very friendly staff,close to the waterfront and busses. Safe place to leave your luggage when you nake other trips feom kuching. I can recommend it.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

A hostel with average facilities and great staff. Dorm bed is probably good value but private room not so much, you might be able to find a 'real' hotel for that price (or at least not much more)

Staff were friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming. The hostel was close enough to walk to things but far enough out to be quiet. The wifi connection was good in communal areas and there was also the use of a fridge and microwave for guests so you could prepare a bit of food if you want to.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Awesome accommodation! Central with great facilities and staff!

• 8th Feb 2014

I got there like 2 AM midnight, so didn't get a chance to check in, rang the door bell , no one answer, so at the end I went to the B&B inn in the opposite otherwise might need to sleep on the street.. guys who arrive late should avoid booking this one