Lodge 121 Reviews

Lot 121, 1st Floor, Section 33 KTLD, Tabuan Road, Kuching, Malaysia

the staff is helpful and allowed me check in early and late check out without additional charged. The dorm room is clean, Aircon always on and wifi working. Value for money, highly recommend.

Staff is great, helpful. A 10-15 min walk to the waterfront.We had a great time and akso the restaurant near the lodge has great food. Katja

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

Excellent hostel, great location and facilities, short walking distance to shopping areas and bar areas and the waterfront. Hostel was very empty during our stay so we can't comment much about the atmosphere but its a very nicely laid out hostel. would definitely stay there again.

The hostel was pretty quiet because it was low season but it still had a friendly vibe and it was easy to meet other guests. The dorm was comfortable and clean, free toast for breakfast, water refills and tea and coffee. The staff were really helpful and accommodating, letting me leave my luggage, shower after my trips to the NP even though I'd checked out days before and arrange airport transfer. It's not bang in the centre of town but still only a short walk to the riverside etc.

This is a great place, wonderful and helpful staff. The only negative is the wireless internet was almost usless for anything but e mail. Other than that its fantastic!

Nice clean hostel with super friendly staff! Thanks for a great stay!

• 19th Mar 2015

I can't speak highly enough about Lodge 121! Jair is such a wonderful host and so helpful with any questions my friends and I had during our stay. He even drove us to the airport on the day of our departure! We stayed in a private 3 bedroom and it was SO nice! They changed the linens and towels after three days, which is a luxury in my mind as I've been traveling for nearly a month now. The location is superb, too. If I'm ever back in Kuching, this is where I will be staying!!

• 4th Mar 2015

The facilities should be renovated!!

Nice, clean and modern for the price.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Very good guesthouse with very friendly people always ready to help. I really recommend it to your stop in Kuching.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Amazingly friendly and very helpful staff. Basic but a very nice place to sray

It´s a really nice hostel I liked it there a lot and I can definitely recommend it. I am a single traveller and I had a single room with shared bathroom and I could really relax there and feel like home. If you don´t search for a a Party hostel thats your place to be.It is not in the centrum, but you only walk 10 minutes.