Lodge 121 Reviews

Lot 121, 1st Floor, Section 33 KTLD, Tabuan Road, Kuching, Malaysia

I am satisfy with the facilities and the staff at this hostel. The hostel is clean. The location is ok.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

A very pleasant stay with Lodge 121, the staff are very friendly and helpful. The room is clean and the location is very convinient. Definitely will stay again if i visit Kuching next time.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Nice place for backpackers..got large dorm without double dacker..will come back again for Kuching Marathon 2016

Worth the money. Friendly and helpful staff.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

It is quite hard to spot as the signage is not really visible, and from outside, you won't guess it is a hostel.However, most of the cab drivers know where this place is.It is close to the Waterfront and Padang Merdeka. he facility is adequate and clean.My only complain is the cleanliness in one of the 3rd floor bathroom.The toilet bowl lid has to be replaced as it is full of grimes already.The staff is really friendly.They already prepare city map with attractions to visit and best food to eat.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Amazing value for money and huge room! The staff were so friendly and helpful when suggesting things to do and highlighting sights on the map. There wasn't much of an atmosphere so I wouldn't recommend if you are travelling alone but there is a little chill out area to relax. Breakfast was included which was nice.

We had a real good stay. The hostel is in a good location, right where all the nice restaurants and bars are!

Nice hostel. Rooms are big and clean; decoration is simple but nice. Staff is very friendly. There's not a lot of bathrooms and showers for the potential number of guests. Don't count on the wifi; not reliable and painfully slow. Other than that, nice place. Would stay again.

Great hostel! 10/10 would stay again. Very comfy and very friendly chill vibes. Warm showers and clean beds. The staff is great and will help you with anything. The location is convenient to hanging out in town. Breakfast is basic (just toast) so go get laksa instead :)

I stayed 6 nights. The room was brilliant, clean, air-con and WiFi worked well. They have an in-house pantry that i didn't touch because i was fasting as it was the Ramadan Muslim Month. i cant say enough how nice and attentive the whole Lodge 121 team was throughout. Zul became a friend very quick. everyone else treated us like family. the location is very near to the Bus stations. Toilets were clean. there is a very cosy eatery below the hostel, Aroma cafe. Loved the food. will return soon.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

By far one of the best hostels ive stayed in! Really more like a hotel. The hostel is large, and very clean, which loads of different communal areas to hang out, including big dining room table. The dorms hold about 10, but each person gets a ton of room. The beds are japanese style low mattresses, and not bunk beds, which is much nicer. The guys who work there are really friendly and helpful, and have all the information you would need. The hostel is only 10m walk from main bus terminus.

the staff is helpful and allowed me check in early and late check out without additional charged. The dorm room is clean, Aircon always on and wifi working. Value for money, highly recommend.

Staff is great, helpful. A 10-15 min walk to the waterfront.We had a great time and akso the restaurant near the lodge has great food. Katja

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

Excellent hostel, great location and facilities, short walking distance to shopping areas and bar areas and the waterfront. Hostel was very empty during our stay so we can't comment much about the atmosphere but its a very nicely laid out hostel. would definitely stay there again.

The hostel was pretty quiet because it was low season but it still had a friendly vibe and it was easy to meet other guests. The dorm was comfortable and clean, free toast for breakfast, water refills and tea and coffee. The staff were really helpful and accommodating, letting me leave my luggage, shower after my trips to the NP even though I'd checked out days before and arrange airport transfer. It's not bang in the centre of town but still only a short walk to the riverside etc.

This is a great place, wonderful and helpful staff. The only negative is the wireless internet was almost usless for anything but e mail. Other than that its fantastic!

Nice clean hostel with super friendly staff! Thanks for a great stay!

• 19th Mar 2015

I can't speak highly enough about Lodge 121! Jair is such a wonderful host and so helpful with any questions my friends and I had during our stay. He even drove us to the airport on the day of our departure! We stayed in a private 3 bedroom and it was SO nice! They changed the linens and towels after three days, which is a luxury in my mind as I've been traveling for nearly a month now. The location is superb, too. If I'm ever back in Kuching, this is where I will be staying!!

• 4th Mar 2015