Lodge 121 Reviews

Lot 121, 1st Floor, Section 33 KTLD, Tabuan Road, Kuching, Malaysia

Great hostel, really helpful staff. Only problem was the lack of hot water.. Though in that humidity, who needs it!? Would stay again :)

I love that the staff was really friendly and helpful. We arrived there earlier than the checkin time but the staff allows us into the room. There is a nice restaurant near the lodge that serve sarawak famous food.

Nice hostel with home-like atmosphere. Staffs were nice and helpful. Dorm rooms were large with good air conditioning. This hostel would be a much better place only if the shower facilities were nicer. Overall good place for the price.

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful! Accommodating our every need. Couldn't be happier with our stay, thanks Lodge 121 :) would highly recommend staying here!

Great hostel. The staff is super kind and helpful, they gave good information about the city and how to move around and helped me planning the rest of Sarawak and Sabah. I felt very comfortable in the floor beds in the dorm and the atmosphere was very quiet.

Hostel feels like home. Very friendly people. The breakfast is very simple but good. Free water,koffee. Exellent service.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I liked it enough here to extend my stay. The location is brilliant, not too far from the airport and right within walking distance of so much to see. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Staff were very friendly and helped us to organise day trips and book taxis. I would definitely recommend staying here.

What a great hostel! The staff are so friendly and they made me feel very welcome. The communal areas are great and the free toast breakfast is simple but perfect. There is a fridge to use and free drinking water and coffee. I would recommend Lodge 121 :)

Awesome Hostel. The staff is very friendly (talk to them to learn more about different tribes, for example Iban longhouses). he beds are on the floor in the dorm: it makes it nicer and easier to make friends. I was there 6 days, I loved it.

This hostel was great! We ended up adding more and more nights. The staff were super! Very helpful and friendly. The hostel is kept very clean and the private room was perfect for us. The breakfast lasts a long time in the morning so you can sleep in :) They also organize day tours for you if you like which is helpful.

Very nice staff that fixed EVERYTHING and knew very good english! Best hostel on our trip through Asia so far!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Very friendly staff,close to the waterfront and busses. Safe place to leave your luggage when you nake other trips feom kuching. I can recommend it.

• 26th Mar 2014