Lodge 121 Reviews

Lot 121, 1st Floor, Section 33 KTLD, Tabuan Road, Kuching, Malaysia

The room I stayed in was comfortable and cozy Staff who greeted me at the reception was very friendly.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Good location for Kuching. Would recommend.

I loved this place, the staff are all lovely and give good advice. It is really clean. I am a lone female traveller and I felt very safe comfortable and happy here. I stayed in a mixed dorm.

Amazing staff, pretty good location and very clean! For this price a superb hostel! Definitely recommend!

We stayed at lodge 121 for a week. The staff were very helpful and knowledgable about what to do and telling you the cheapest way to do trip, which local bus to take etc. the rooms were a good size and the hostel was very clean and tidy. Just a short walk into town so good location as well. Would definitely recommend anyone to stay here! Really felt at home.

This is a great hostel. The staff are very friendly and helpful and can give advice on all the things to do in and around Kuching. They also have a great map of the city with the best places to eat. They let us leave our bags for an overnight stay at Bako NP and drove us to the airport when a taxi couldn't be found. Thank you Lodge 121!

Don't be fooled by the outside - its a great hostel, clean hostel upstairs. Breakfast is just toast and butter so don't expect anything amazing. The guys there were really informative and helpful though with all of our questions. Wifi is not the best when everyone's trying to use it at the same time. It was only a 10 minute walk to get to the centre of things which was great as we stumbled across so many streets and food places that we probably wouldn't of found if we stayed so central.

Great hostel, really helpful staff. Only problem was the lack of hot water.. Though in that humidity, who needs it!? Would stay again :)

I love that the staff was really friendly and helpful. We arrived there earlier than the checkin time but the staff allows us into the room. There is a nice restaurant near the lodge that serve sarawak famous food.

Nice hostel with home-like atmosphere. Staffs were nice and helpful. Dorm rooms were large with good air conditioning. This hostel would be a much better place only if the shower facilities were nicer. Overall good place for the price.

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful! Accommodating our every need. Couldn't be happier with our stay, thanks Lodge 121 :) would highly recommend staying here!

Great hostel. The staff is super kind and helpful, they gave good information about the city and how to move around and helped me planning the rest of Sarawak and Sabah. I felt very comfortable in the floor beds in the dorm and the atmosphere was very quiet.

Hostel feels like home. Very friendly people. The breakfast is very simple but good. Free water,koffee. Exellent service.

• 23rd Jun 2014