Lodge 96 Reviews

96 Langenhoven Road, Oudtshoorn, South Africa

We booked an ensuite twinn but there was a bath without shower so finally we have to share. The kitchen and the utensils were very dirty so we couldn't cook.

Matt is a wonderful host and a great cook - the dogs contribute to the good atmosphere. Plus, you get discounts for lots of interesting sights and tours nearby. Really nice hostel, go get some olives, fresh bread and honey at the olive shop across the road and/ or some delicious Belgian chocolate next door.

Staff extremely friendly and helpful, great hostel for what it is.

The staff here were amazing!!! Such a great couple that run it- they are a lot of fun. The owners gave us great suggestions of where to eat and what to do. They recommended 2 places for us to have dinner at and helped secure reservations- both were fantastic!! One was an Italian and the other was at the Games Lodge Reserve. The food at the Game lodge was fantastic...you have to eat there!! There are some nice little shops close by where you can get some great breads and olives. Would recommend!

Great hostel in Oudtshoorn, with many thanks to the owners, who try to make your stay with them as enjoyable as possible. With discount tickets for the caves and the ostrich farm, help with new travel ideas and serving me a beer right away after a long drive, they provided me with everything I needed. I recommend everyone traveling around in South Africa to make a stop in Oudtshoorn and stay here for the night(s).

matt is a great guy who is so kind and helpful as his girl friend. they answer any question from me, and tell me everything they know. you have something want to know? just @matt :) . thanks to all three of you. i spent a very good time in oudsthoorn.