Lodge32 Reviews

32 Hantverkargatan, Stockholm, Sweden

Stayed here for only one night. Very basic, but nice hotel 1 min walk from the metro station. The main door has a code for customers to enter after reception working hours, however, doors to the rooms do not have keys and can only be locked from the inside. For security reasons we locked the door before going to sleep and had to wake up in the middle of the nigh to let newly arrived person in. I wish I knew that if you book on their own site, you wouldnt have to pay for the sheets+towel (60sek)

There was no tea. No staff in the morning when I needed help. Staff did not speak swedish

• 30th Jan 2016
  • Sweden

Location is really nice. "Open house policy" - rooms cannot be locked and no extra lockers for big luggage available, which is a big lack in security. Rooms and bathrooms (shared with everyone) not clean. Hostel located in a basement, which makes it very dark and uncomfortable. Cold atmosphere. Okay for two nights but not longer.

Very friendly atmosphere. Loads of people to chill with, watch tv, play games. Normally quiet but depends on how big the dorms are.

The place is full of weird people that practically live there don't go there don't go Stockholm everything expensive and people aren't exactly the nicest in Europe

It is really a nice place , i will definitely stay in it again Not expensive and the location is amazing just in the center :)

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Syria

It was not possible to check in at appropriate time, the personal took not realy attention to you. The equipment in the "kitchen" is very poor and cooking plates are only available at the recpetion time which are quite narrow.

I stayed one night in this hostel. It only cost me 3$, which was about how much it was worth. I arrived late and left in the afternoon, all without meeting or seeing a staff member. I tried to leave my bag in a luggage room. I found the luggage room on my own and was able to open unlocked closet without any issues. I clearly didn't leave my bag in there. The shower curtain was broken, the shower was dirty, and this hostel staff expects you to pick up your own hair from the shower floor.

I got lucky and there was an error so I only paid 3$CAD for each night. So the value was good at that price. It's in a great location. The bathrooms were pretty dirty and even with signs that tell people to clean up their hair there was hair everywhere. The shower doors were almost all broken and either didn't lock or even close at all. At 3$CAD I can't complain but if I paid full price I'd be disappointed. I'll look elsewhere next time. Their luggage room didn't lock which makes it useless.

With one exception, the staff ranged from just uninterested to completely unpleasant. However, there was mostly just no one there. The hostel definitely had an uncomfortable atmosphere, especially at night. The facilities were fine, but relatively unclean. Also, the security system of the daily codes changing was more irritating than reassuring.

a friend of mine lost his belongings which is a SLR Canon 60D camera in your hostel, at the same time another person lost her iphone. The CCTV recording shouldve been shown to us but we havent got a response yet.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Indonesia

I got bed 1, room 10. 7/12. A ventilation system occupied almost 1/3 of the bed. This actually means I didn't get what I paid for since you never alerted about this upon booking... Would be nice if you would refound some of the money.

First of all, you pay for your stay in a hostel and expect that you will be able to cook something there, but you quickly realize that you are allow to cook only until six o'clock pm, which is ridiculous regarding the fact that you're usually all day away, and nobody even tell you that at the reception(you have to guess that or what?) Beside that there are eight chairs for the whole hostel.. so you are not even able to eat properly or hang out in the common room.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Slovenia

We spend a weekend in this hostel and haven't met the staff even once. The atmosphere was poor, it felt like people were there for work rather than on vacation (otherwise I don't understand why they all seemed so depressed!). The location is not too bad, 15minutes walk from downtown.

Nice location and that's all... If there stays "lockers in the dorms for 4-10 people (no padlocks required)" better take one because you can be located in 12 person dormitory... Forget about Internet in main lobby. Why? Who knows... No common room, staff makes any difference in here - all I can say - they probably exists...

Very dirty, the rooms (specially the matress) and the bathrooms.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Portugal

The last night the receptionist double-booked my bed, so I returned to an occupied bed! I checked to verify that she had indeed been given that bed. No apology from the reception (the hostel fine 200sek if the customer is mistaken). In fact said receptionist was rude to me! I'm disgusted enough, but to increase that, I get an email to say I am 'blacklisted'!

1 tiny refrigerator, a dungeon basement beneath the street. The tattoed misery on the front desk started a LOUD conversation with someone else while I was talking to her & so 20 minutes wasted. She got the reservation wrong, lied about her mistake... awful service. I was fuming, and told her that - then got a message to say "you are banned", which is fine really!

Lockers require a lock which must be brought along or purchased at reception.

• 13th Nov 2015

I did not expect really much because of the reviews I read before going, but it really dissapointed me. The duvet was really dirty and old, withs hair everywhere, the staff was rude and they did nor even say hello to you, the room was open all the time, so anyone could go into your room, I didn't have any problem, but it felt insecure

« first « Prev 1 2 3