Lodge32 Reviews

32 Hantverkargatan, Stockholm, Sweden

Rooms are not cleaned neither toilets, generally very unclean No air circulation, central ventilation system that is actually not functioning.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Jordan

The biggest problem there was the lack of windows, but besides that its a nice hostel.

Not a good hostel at all! It was not clean, the showers were broken or the sink was blocked! And the service could not really help with problems!

• 22nd Aug 2015

Was a little expensive, had to book here because the rest of town was full. Everything was fine though, wasn't the worst place I have stayed. No windows in the room, and someone threw up in the middle of the night, not that that is the hostels fault. Just wasn't the best time ever as you could imagine haha.

Showers and toilets not cleaned for the whole 5 days I was there, the place really began to stink. There was hair balls everywhere and the thick bath matts became so sodden with water that they were like stepping in a puddle Room was not cleaned and there was such thick piles of dust and rubbish under the bed. Even used plasters/bandaids and old fruit cores. When I asked the staff about cleaningnathrooms they replied 'whenever I clean it people just make it dirty again'

The location is very good! There are many bus lines just in front of the hostel.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • China

I am not used to stay in city hostels like this one, but in nature. I nyways found it a bit dirty, improvised and had the impressions the staff working in there is overlaoaded and not sufficent. Security only passes by the hostel to sign the control paper.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Worst place I have ever stayed in. Staff is never available. No locker room.

• 4th Jul 2015

We did not get the information we needed to check in in time, a friend had to go there. No one answered the phone, I called five times.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Friendly ppl there. But we did not recive a key to the securitybox - neither did we ask for it :-P

Good hostel in a convenient location, comfy spacious rooms but the bathroom was a bit dirty when I was there.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Your hostel is in a superb location. There are cafes, restaurants, markets, the waters edge, and the while city. It is clean, tidy and the staff are very kind and helpful.

If you're just looking for a bed and have really low expectations in respect to what you get for your money, this hostel might be the one for you. Paying for the sheets adds up to a rate for which you could go to a much more decent hostel. Rooms are cramped, security is close to 0...the price is way too high for what it offers.

Nice and quiet so I can get some sleep

Our double room is very small and has no window. During our two nights' stay we did not see any staff at reception.

The cleaning lady came into our room when we weren't there and took my empty Nike training bag. I went to the reception pissed off (who wouldn't be) the receptionists denies she would touch my stuff. I got even more pissed off because I knew it was her so I was coursing very aggressively to get it back. Next morning lady showed up I showed her a picture of my bag and she immediately brings it back to me. Hostel instead of apologizing threw me out for coursing... Airbnb from now on.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Hungary

Our double room ist very small and has no window. During our two nights' stay we did not see any staff at the reception.

Yes, I get the hostel is cheap and you can't ask too much, but I don't think it's too much to ask a bed in which you don't feel the frame because the matress is ridiculously thin. That's my biggest complaint, the lack of windows, a stove or staff around the hostel would be other things to complain about secondarily.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Spain

We arrive late and no reception. We wake up at 10 am and no reception. So I think that is necessary a reception to answer doubts.... We went without paying because no reception and we had to return other day to pay for the reservation. The reception should open at 14 h and she arrived late too. Also I received a details payment uncorrectly and I had to go other day spending my time!!!!!! So I don't recommend this hostel.

The hostel is extremely crowded, especially the 14 bedded room, you almost never get to meet the staff, the security is very low since doors don't lock and everyone has access to the lugage room, lockers are very small and there are few showers compared to the seemingly hundreds of guests. Good things: the location and that they keep true to their word that who books through their webpage gets free linen and towel-they were clean and although the duvet looked like a joke it somehow kept you warm

• 18th Jun 2015