6.5
Good 1,161 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 1,161 Total Reviews
Lodge32 Located at 32 Hantverkargatan, , Stockholm.
Sweden
Stockholm Sweden SE-11221 32 Hantverkargatan
65% 1161
59.3291944 18.0418467
    Rooms available

17th Jul 2016
6.0

The location is fine, about 10-15 minutes walk with luggages away from Central Station. It is not quite far away. The other parts are not so good. First of all, it is in the basement. Secondary, the attitude of the staff is so bad. On that morning, we took our midnight plane form Reykjavik to Stockhome, so we arrived the hostel early at about 9 o'clock. We needed to put our luggages first in the hostel. The staff hit on his desk twice while the whole process. Third, the kitchen is not useful.

16th Jul 2016
4.0

I don´t recommend it at all. It was very dark and have no ventilation in the dorms. That means a very unhealthy breath. The common areas were also unconfortable.

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
14th Jul 2016
4.3

It's one of the cheapest places in Stockholm, so I really try to be not too hard on this hostel, but: - Claiming you got wifi is not cool when it never works. - Hostel staff should be fun, or at least approachable. I could only describe these people as incompetent. - The bathroom smelled kinda funky and the shower head kept dropping off the shower Apart from that you get what you pay for, but above points are basics that should always be taken care of in European hostels.

• Iran, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2016
3.4

We (three people) stayed in Lodge32 just for a night unexpectedly as we had planned to stay for 4 nights. We rented out a 4-bed room which was super-small and there was no facility except bed sheets and towels. The toilets were dirty and the building was shabby where there were no ventilation through the room and the corridors. At night the lobby was noisy that we experienced a terrible night at the Lodge32 hostel. It was not worthy at all to spend money without seeing what the hostel looks!!!

7th Jul 2016

Great facility, atmosphere, staff. My only regret is that I came very late at night so I couldn't enjoy the island and the beach. In my opinion this hostel is more suitable for group of people rather than a solo traveler. Cheers!

29th Jun 2016
8.0

The hostel had a good location near the city archive I use to visit. The staff was nice and the hostel was well run. I couldn´t find a cheaper hostel with that location in Stockholm so it gave me great value for the money.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

My travel partner and I were looking for a quick place to stay one night in Stockholm in between airport flights, and this was a great place for that. Simple, clean, comfortable, and cheap - exactly what we were looking for! Also the desk staff had great recommendations for local food, drink, and sights.

24th Jun 2016
4.9

This place sucks. It is subterranean and there is no natural light - essentially a dungeon. There are rarely staff members at the desk. I never got a chance to check-in before being charged the full stay, only a few hours after the "check-in period" even started. For all they knew, I could've never showed up for my stay. The bathrooms smell like they haven't been washed in months. The codes on the doors to the rooms are useless; you can just walk right in to any room. Luggage room is secure,

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
6.6

This hostel was a last minute booking on my part, so I did not know what to expect. We got in late so there was no one at reception (which was fine) the bathroom was poor. The room was fine (we were in 12 dorm) however the pin code for the door was not necessary anyone could just open the door without it. The worst part for me, however, was the kitchen area was right outside our door so it sounded like we were in a bar until 2am. I stayed in Birka Hostel my next two nights and it was amazing

• Spain, Male, 31-40
17th Jun 2016
8.0

Everything fine, briefly: location is great + perfect math value for money.