Lodge32 Reviews

32 Hantverkargatan, Stockholm, Sweden

I found that the space in common with other guests were very dirty (both the kitchen and the bathroom), but the hostel isn't completely guilty of that. As regards the room it was little but comfy and clean.

• 22nd Nov 2014

Not enough place to sit and eat - only two tables. Staff was very friendly.

• 14th Nov 2014

The hostel was conveniently located and easy to get to, clean, pleasant, but cramped. Unfortunately, while we were there the internet was down, which was a serious Problem for finding a Connection to our next Country.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The kuitchen is not a kuitchen but two microwaves. And a hostel where it is forbidden to drink alcohol? Never seen that before. So not a place to stay when you are also planning to party in stockholm

• 8th Nov 2014

We got bed bugs from our stay. Very uncomfortable! And the hostel doesn't care and won't do anything about it.

Excellent location and price. This hostel has no windows because it's "underground", but it isn't a problem if you are not claustrophobic :) I was there in Halloween and the stuff of Lodge32 offered candies and coke. So nice atmosphere!

• 29th Oct 2014

top hostel, in the center, easy to reach

• 23rd Oct 2014

Dear Ilja, Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate your comments and we hope you had a nice stay in our hostel! Hope you will be able to come back to Stockholm and to Lodge32!

Staff has been pretty unfriendly, rooms were cold in a basement, no room keys. Door code changes every day, a simple keycard would be nice. Check in times pretty unusual and outside this time often no staff available or saying "I don't know"

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

No staff to speak of what so ever and the person responding to emails is slow. We wanted to book an extra night stay and couldn't because we could find absolutely no one to help us and our email wasn't replied to until after check out time so we ended up packing and leaving. The kitchen is a sink, kettle and microwave. There is a code on the door however after that there is no locks on any dorms. DORMS ARE TINY, no places for any luggage.

We are sorry that you had a bad experience in our hostel. We appreciate your words that help us improve the service. Reception opening hours are now from 9am to 6 pm. Hope you will be able to come back and see all the improvements we have done!

The location is excellent.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Spain

We appreciate your comment! Hope you enjoyed your stay in Lodge32 and hope you will be able to come back!

thank you for everything !

• 30th Sep 2014

Hej Barbara! Thanks to you for choosing Lodge32! Hope you had a great stay and we will hope to see you again in our hostel!

We get a double private room wichI consider a sligthly overpriced. Also the place is in a -1 floor so ventilation is artificial, which is needed but in our room the feeling was like sleeping with the air cooler on. Staff was great, its close to central station and we were able to arrive very late

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Hej Juan! Thank you for your review. Your words will help us to improve our service! Hope you will be able to come back!

I found the hotel in good location, easy access and supportive to new travelars.

Dear Noor, Thank you very much for your review! Hope you will be able to come back soon!

Clean and peaceful place.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review! Hope you will be able to come back to Stockholm and to our hostel!

Good location, good people and cozy rooms. I'm glad that I choose this hostel for my stay in Stockholm.

For one night it was okay to stay at Lodge 32. But longer I woundn't wanna have stayed. Good things: Walking distance from central station plus I could arrive at night after reception hours. rather bad things: Homepage said if I book without hostelworld I'd get sheets and towels for free - but that booking wasn't possible. The room had no window and it smelled like hell. Never had that bevor. I wanted to check out but there was no one at the reception in the morning.

• 29th Aug 2014

Thank you very much for your review, all the claimed issues are taken into consideration! If the booking is made through our web site the set (sheets + towel) is free. Why wasn´t the booking possible? If you had any problem you were free to contact us, we are glad to help our guests! As specify in every room, check out is "just pack and go"; reception has limited opening hours. We are really sorry for the bad smell we do care about our guests;hostel is cleaned and sanitized every day!

No free tea or coffee as advertised. No free lockers for people staying in the 14 bed dorm (which is really ridiculous). A group of people left during our stay because of bedbugs (we luckily didn´t have that problem). Location is great though and it is clean. Staff wasn´t up for small talk or recommending activities, so not very friendly. Value for money average because it is Sweden after all and everything is expensive there. With a little more effort, it could be a really great place to stay.

• 28th Aug 2014

Thank you for choosing Lodge 32 your review of our hostel. Such words help us improve. We're are working to improve the comfort of our hostel. Looking forward to meet you again!

Bed bugs everywhere. Worst case I have ever seen in my life. Everyone was covered.

Thank you for your review. We corrected the problem right away.

MY ROOM AND BED WAS FULL OF BEDBUGS!!! The night in the hostel was HORRIBLE!!! I coudn't sleep there att all, when huge bedbugs were biting me and sucking my blood all the time!!! Disgusting! I'm very disappointed with the hostels cleanlines. And did't get back the deposit I had paid, so I'm not satisfied with the service they gave me!!! My advice for everybody: don't go there!!!

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Finland

We apologize you had such a negative experience. Such situations as bed bugs happen in the places of high concentration of people. And we corrected them right away.

Is the worst hostel that I have been. First, the kitchen is not complete they only have one microwave and fridge. Second, you can´t lock the room door, all day is open. Finally, and the most incredible is that when you booked a room in the webpage they not recommend a slepping bags but when you arrive at the hostel the slepping bags is forbiddden. So, you are obligated to rent a bed linnen because if not you must pay the mattress clean. Obviously, the bed linen is not included in the price.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your review. Such feedback help us to improve. We will do our best to fix all the claimed points. Thank you!

« first « Prev 1 2 3