Good 1,146 Total Reviews
Good 1,146 Total Reviews
Lodge32 Located at 32 Hantverkargatan, , Stockholm.
Sweden
Stockholm Sweden SE-11221 32 Hantverkargatan
66% 1146
59.3291944 18.0418467
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

My travel partner and I were looking for a quick place to stay one night in Stockholm in between airport flights, and this was a great place for that. Simple, clean, comfortable, and cheap - exactly what we were looking for! Also the desk staff had great recommendations for local food, drink, and sights.

24th Jun 2016
4.9

This place sucks. It is subterranean and there is no natural light - essentially a dungeon. There are rarely staff members at the desk. I never got a chance to check-in before being charged the full stay, only a few hours after the "check-in period" even started. For all they knew, I could've never showed up for my stay. The bathrooms smell like they haven't been washed in months. The codes on the doors to the rooms are useless; you can just walk right in to any room. Luggage room is secure,

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
6.6

This hostel was a last minute booking on my part, so I did not know what to expect. We got in late so there was no one at reception (which was fine) the bathroom was poor. The room was fine (we were in 12 dorm) however the pin code for the door was not necessary anyone could just open the door without it. The worst part for me, however, was the kitchen area was right outside our door so it sounded like we were in a bar until 2am. I stayed in Birka Hostel my next two nights and it was amazing

• Spain, Male, 31-40
17th Jun 2016
8.0

Everything fine, briefly: location is great + perfect math value for money.

• Sweden, Male, 25-30
12th Jun 2016
6.9

I have stayed here several times and it always worked fine. Even though I _never_ seen any staff around i have been able to check in and get a good night of sleep. However, I choose it for the location and price. Here are some things to consider when staying here: the lockers are too small to fit the whole backpack, the kitchen basically consists of a fridge, a microwave and a sink. The place would have benefit ALOT with 24h staff around to help late arriving guests and more frequent cleaning.

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Jun 2016
5.4

The reception is only open from 9am to 6pm (and staff was always late), nobody there during hours when reception is closed. Cooking plate is only available during reception hours. The garbage cans were more than full everywhere and the washrooms were not clean at all.

• Slovakia, Male, 31-40
9th Jun 2016
7.7

Lodge 32 is the cheapest hostel in Stockholm but it is very good in case you only need bed and a shower. Free tea, coffee, TV, books to read, kitchen, cutlery, fridge. I would rate it 8/10. I was a bit disappointed that the window in our shared room could not be opened so the smell in the morning was ...

31st May 2016
4.3

I cannot recommend this place at all. Security is very poor. Guets slepping there while I was there very strange. Streetsellers, refugees, east european organized young people looking like pickpockets, guests not sleeping in same room had security door code of other rooms and so on. Reception was not occupied after 6pm. It took 30 minutes to get entry to the hostel, had to call SECURITAS to get codes, 15mins in waiting line. Not really clean. Whole hostel in basement. Never again.

30th May 2016
5.4

Its an avarage hostel. Clean, bathroom is wide but rooms are claustrophobic. There was no window and ceiling was very low. Quiet common area and good equiped kitchen. For talking about low price hostel in sweden, don't expect more than this.

28th May 2016
6.0

Lockers are tiny, my 44L backpack couldn't fit. Location is okay but not the best. Staff does not exist, literally. Atmosphere is honestly okay if you know how to socialize. The place was clean but smelled bad because it's underground. If you’re claustrophobic, DO NOT stay here. My card was charged automatically. The 7-Eleven is 10m away and open til 2, very convenient. This place is acceptable if there are really no other options or if the other options are too expensive.

Dear guest, thank you for your stay. Lockers are designed to lock in valuables, not half a wagon of baggage. Reception hours are limited - we are open under day and have lunch break. You can read reception hours on reception desk. Welcome back again Much love, LODGE32