Lodge32 Reviews

32 Hantverkargatan, Stockholm, Sweden

Good hostel in a convenient location, comfy spacious rooms but the bathroom was a bit dirty when I was there.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Your hostel is in a superb location. There are cafes, restaurants, markets, the waters edge, and the while city. It is clean, tidy and the staff are very kind and helpful.

Nice and quiet so I can get some sleep

• 23rd Jun 2015

Our double room is very small and has no window. During our two nights' stay we did not see any staff at reception.

The cleaning lady came into our room when we weren't there and took my empty Nike training bag. I went to the reception pissed off (who wouldn't be) the receptionists denies she would touch my stuff. I got even more pissed off because I knew it was her so I was coursing very aggressively to get it back. Next morning lady showed up I showed her a picture of my bag and she immediately brings it back to me. Hostel instead of apologizing threw me out for coursing... Airbnb from now on.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Hungary

Our double room ist very small and has no window. During our two nights' stay we did not see any staff at the reception.

We arrive late and no reception. We wake up at 10 am and no reception. So I think that is necessary a reception to answer doubts.... We went without paying because no reception and we had to return other day to pay for the reservation. The reception should open at 14 h and she arrived late too. Also I received a details payment uncorrectly and I had to go other day spending my time!!!!!! So I don't recommend this hostel.

The hostel is extremely crowded, especially the 14 bedded room, you almost never get to meet the staff, the security is very low since doors don't lock and everyone has access to the lugage room, lockers are very small and there are few showers compared to the seemingly hundreds of guests. Good things: the location and that they keep true to their word that who books through their webpage gets free linen and towel-they were clean and although the duvet looked like a joke it somehow kept you warm

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Norway

The hostel was in a very good location. The stairs as you open the door are not the safest because if you don't know they are behind the door when you open it you could easily fall, also made it hard to carry luggage down. BUt staff were nice enough. Beds were comfortable. Hostel was clean and lots if kitchen wear accessible to us to use.

Would it kill you to get some small lamps to the dorms so not everybody would have to wake up every time somebody needs light? What's up with the ridiculous kitchen opening hours? The staff -when found- did not need to be so nonchalant. You charged the extra linen even though I had sent a message weeks ago that I would bring my own. The pillow was a joke and for a crowded cellar the price was indecent.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Finland

I reserved this hostel not because it was cheaper than the other ones, but because there was no other places to stay at. The location was pretty good to get to any popular places. I walked from the central station with a large carrier and it took about 15 minutes. If you take bus numberb 62, it's only three stops away. Right after you open the entrance door, very steep stairs starts ahead of you. So be careful not to fall down. This hostel is very crowded and there's no locks to the door.

Dear guest, thank you for the review We will be happy to see you again! Welcome back! Much love, Lodge32

Will stay again. Quiet, clean and safe.

Dear guest, thank you for the review! We will be happy to see you again! Welcome! Much love, LODGE32

The hostel is clean, important point, but the staff is unpleasant, i never been in a hostel where you dont find nice people (i mean to the staff), normally the staff in hostels are nice, kind, generous, they try to help to the guest, but here is totally the oppositte, it was weird for me stay in this hostel, without life. I dont recommend this hostel in absolutely.

Dear guest, thank you for the review! If you could tell us the name of receptionist, we would fix it right away! We will be happy to see you again! Welcome! Much love, LODGE32

Hostel is in a good location. Receptionist was not particularly friendly...did not offer any advice when I checked in. There's nobody really monitoring noise here. A huge group of Italian was up at 4am making tons iof noise. It was fairly clean, but otherwise just an average place.

• 23rd May 2015

Dear guest, thank you for the review! If you would hint us what was the name of receptionist, we would like to fix it! We will be happy to see you again! Welcome! Much love, LODGE32

Usually it's a good Place to stay: there is a small kitchen, Info Material, reception, wifi all Fine but two Major flaws: the Room door didnt have a lock And there Are some people staying there you wouldnt expect to meet. In my Room there was some 50yr old guy whithout luggage, always wearing the Same clothes And He stayed for several days. I think An age restriction Would help, this was weird And worse

Dear guest, Thank you for the review! We will be happy to see you again :) Welcome back! Much love, LODGE32

Good location, clean and wifi ok. Staff friendly but not always the best with touristic information. The mattresses are terribly uncomfortable.

Dear guest, Thank you for the lovely review! We will be happy to see you again :) We will certainly improve matrasses! Welcome back! Much love, LODGE32

The lockers were tiny, could not put anything in them. Several men walked around only in their underwear, jt made me very uncomfortable.

• 7th May 2015

Dear guest, Thank you for the lovely review! Lockers are for the most valuable belongings - the rest you can keep in room or luggage room. We also have female dorm - you can consider booking it there next time, so you will stay with girls only We will be happy to see you again :) Welcome back! Much love, LODGE32

Works just fine.

Dear guest, Thank you for the lovely review! We will be happy to see you again :) Welcome back! Much love, LODGE32

Sending an e-mail with all the informations needed was a great idea! The location was really good.

The hostel was easy to find, close, and very easily managed my late arrival. Plus, I was the only one in a room for 6! (It was a Tuesday night in the off season.) the mattresses could have been slightly thicker, but were still sufficient. Great experience!

• 28th Apr 2015