Lodge32 Reviews

32 Hantverkargatan, Stockholm, Sweden

No staff to speak of what so ever and the person responding to emails is slow. We wanted to book an extra night stay and couldn't because we could find absolutely no one to help us and our email wasn't replied to until after check out time so we ended up packing and leaving. The kitchen is a sink, kettle and microwave. There is a code on the door however after that there is no locks on any dorms. DORMS ARE TINY, no places for any luggage.

The location is excellent.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Spain

thank you for everything !

• 30th Sep 2014

Hej Barbara! Thanks to you for choosing Lodge32! Hope you had a great stay and we will hope to see you again in our hostel!

We get a double private room wichI consider a sligthly overpriced. Also the place is in a -1 floor so ventilation is artificial, which is needed but in our room the feeling was like sleeping with the air cooler on. Staff was great, its close to central station and we were able to arrive very late

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Hej Juan! Thank you for your review. Your words will help us to improve our service! Hope you will be able to come back!

I found the hotel in good location, easy access and supportive to new travelars.

Dear Noor, Thank you very much for your review! Hope you will be able to come back soon!

Clean and peaceful place.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review! Hope you will be able to come back to Stockholm and to our hostel!

Good location, good people and cozy rooms. I'm glad that I choose this hostel for my stay in Stockholm.

For one night it was okay to stay at Lodge 32. But longer I woundn't wanna have stayed. Good things: Walking distance from central station plus I could arrive at night after reception hours. rather bad things: Homepage said if I book without hostelworld I'd get sheets and towels for free - but that booking wasn't possible. The room had no window and it smelled like hell. Never had that bevor. I wanted to check out but there was no one at the reception in the morning.

• 29th Aug 2014

Thank you very much for your review, all the claimed issues are taken into consideration! If the booking is made through our web site the set (sheets + towel) is free. Why wasn´t the booking possible? If you had any problem you were free to contact us, we are glad to help our guests! As specify in every room, check out is "just pack and go"; reception has limited opening hours. We are really sorry for the bad smell we do care about our guests;hostel is cleaned and sanitized every day!

No free tea or coffee as advertised. No free lockers for people staying in the 14 bed dorm (which is really ridiculous). A group of people left during our stay because of bedbugs (we luckily didn´t have that problem). Location is great though and it is clean. Staff wasn´t up for small talk or recommending activities, so not very friendly. Value for money average because it is Sweden after all and everything is expensive there. With a little more effort, it could be a really great place to stay.

• 28th Aug 2014

Thank you for choosing Lodge 32 your review of our hostel. Such words help us improve. We're are working to improve the comfort of our hostel. Looking forward to meet you again!

Bed bugs everywhere. Worst case I have ever seen in my life. Everyone was covered.

Thank you for your review. We corrected the problem right away.

MY ROOM AND BED WAS FULL OF BEDBUGS!!! The night in the hostel was HORRIBLE!!! I coudn't sleep there att all, when huge bedbugs were biting me and sucking my blood all the time!!! Disgusting! I'm very disappointed with the hostels cleanlines. And did't get back the deposit I had paid, so I'm not satisfied with the service they gave me!!! My advice for everybody: don't go there!!!

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Finland

We apologize you had such a negative experience. Such situations as bed bugs happen in the places of high concentration of people. And we corrected them right away.

Is the worst hostel that I have been. First, the kitchen is not complete they only have one microwave and fridge. Second, you can´t lock the room door, all day is open. Finally, and the most incredible is that when you booked a room in the webpage they not recommend a slepping bags but when you arrive at the hostel the slepping bags is forbiddden. So, you are obligated to rent a bed linnen because if not you must pay the mattress clean. Obviously, the bed linen is not included in the price.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your review. Such feedback help us to improve. We will do our best to fix all the claimed points. Thank you!

It's in a basement and there's not much space, but it's cleaned regularly and very cheap (for Stockholm anyway). The area is nice but not really central - 20 min walking to Gamla Stan and 35 min to the main party area.

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you liked staying in our hostel! We'd be happy to see you in Lodge32 again.

Bed Bugs in my room/bed. Relocated to another hostel that belonged to the same owner. No bed available there, so I had to sleep on a broken spare bed on the floor of a fully packed 6-bed room, thus becoming a 7-bed room.

• 20th Aug 2014

We apologize you had such a negative experience. We corrected all the issues and hopefully this situation didn't hurt your staying in Stockholm much. It is rather difficult to find spare room in high season. But we always find a place for the guests to stay and make comfortable. Of course such situations as bed bugs happen in the places of high concentration of people. And we correct them right away. Meanwhile, all the guests with these problems are relocated to other hostels.

We had Bedbugs and the stuff didnt care about it.

• 16th Aug 2014

Thank you for your review! We are very serious about such problems. Please specify - did you address a hostel administrator or any staff member with this? They just didn't help at all? We corrected the problem, but please specify whether you were treated in neglected or inpolite way. Thank you. Regards, Lodge32 team.

There was bedbugs in the beds

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your review. We corrected the problem in the shortest terms.

There were bedbugs in the bedrooms, the Wi-Fi did not work, the floor was dirty, the towels were wet.....

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Dear guest, thank you for the review, we do really appreciate every suggestion on how to improve and make better our hostel! The problem with bed bugs has already been solved, we sanitized the entire hostel! We changed also the router so now wireless is working very well. We will although try to improve the cleanness in our hostel and to make the service better. Welcome again!

My stay at lodge 32 was an experience to say the least. There are no locks on any of the room doors, I was staying in a 10 bed room and there was a massive wooden block above my bed to hold wires so u couldn't even sit up in it. While we were there, we met a guy who was leaving because he had found bedbugs in his room and apparently one is no longer available because it is so infested. While we were there as well, there was a snorer who was louder than a chainsaw. Also no Windows in room!!!

Dear Aine, We apologise for such a negative expereince you had. We would love if you could ask us for help which we would immediately provide: for example, we could give you another bed so you wouldn't be bothered by wires and noisy neighbours. Thank you for the review. Regards, Lodge32 team.

While most aspects of the hostel were good, there was another person staying in the room that would not stop snoring all night and we could not fall asleep. There was also a couple arguing at midnight in the room even though there was an 11PM quiet policy.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review! We are always here to help you; we are sorry that you had problems on sleeping, just next time let us know! Yes, in our hostel everybody must be quiet after 11pm in order to respect everybody! Hope you will come back to Stockholm and our hostel!

Only microwave, one bowl, many dishes.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for your review! Such words help us improve. We do our best to be comfortable for our guests. Hope you will come back to our hostel soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3