Lodge32 Reviews

32 Hantverkargatan, Stockholm, Sweden

Works just fine.

Sending an e-mail with all the informations needed was a great idea! The location was really good.

The hostel was easy to find, close, and very easily managed my late arrival. Plus, I was the only one in a room for 6! (It was a Tuesday night in the off season.) the mattresses could have been slightly thicker, but were still sufficient. Great experience!

• 28th Apr 2015

The bed was really hard, the towel (that I paid extra for) was dirty, the lockers are way too small, and there are barely any outlets in the room. My room was right off the kitchen, and the noise of people in the kitchen kept me up all night. The only security is a passcode for the front door, and anyone can walk into any of the rooms. Plus as a warning more than a complaint: the shower room is mixed gender. My room also had a skylight, and if you're hoping to sleep in you'll be disappointed

It was the cheapest hostel I could find in Stockholm with a good location. Although it is not really cheap, and you have to pay an extra 3 euros for poor sheets, the location was fine. 10 minutes walk to the central station and close to pubs. The worst thing was that the cooking plates are only available until 7pm, which is really inconvenient in a hostel... Wifi is free and good, showers were plenty, I might come back to this place

terrible...no safety...no keys for the room......a bit dirty...creepy people around!!!

Nice hostel in the cellar "lodge"! Staff was courteous and friendly. Lockers were in the room available, bring your own padlock! There was free tea and coffee, enough toilets and showers. The only "disadvantage" was that there is no window in the room, but there are aircirculationsystems providing fresh air (which can be a little bit noisy). Met here a new good friend from guatemala! All in all, nice, cheap stay

Rooms are congested and there is no staff to help u

The only problem is that there weren't any padlocks for the locker as was stated on the site. We didn't bring our own because of this so security for valuables wasn't great.

• 27th Mar 2015

I was pretty surprised. There are 2 tipes of bed linen for 30 or for 60 sek - you should definitely write it in your info. Next thing lockers is really small just for some small things, although I had not big backpack and all the stuff from I could put to the box, but they don't give you the locker, you can just use yours, if you have one. You should definitely write it in your info too. And buy some lockers and give them in rent Reception not 24 hours!( arriving early -your backpack with

There are some very steep stairs as you arrive at this hostel, . The pillows are tiny and very bumpy. As I was sitting down on the only comfy seat in the place, the staff told me to get up, as they were throwing the very comfy couch out. Now there are only stools or chairs to sit in. Nowhere to actually relax. Not sure if I'll stay here again, except for the fact that it is not too expensive.

Dear guest, thank your review! Currently we are buying a lot of new furtniture to make your stay better. We are more than happy to offer you extra pillows for your comfort. Welcome back again! Love, Marina, Lodge32

Nice hostel in an excellent position. Kettle always available for tea and coffee, electric cooker just during reception hours (till 18) Unfortunately the hostel is at the basement of a building, so rooms have small opaque windows and lack in natural light and fresh air.

Dear guest, thank your review! Welcome back again! Love, Marina, Lodge32

the location was very good, the metro is about one minute from the hostel. the beds were bad and uncomfortable, the mattress was very small. the first night we couldn't sleep because there were people making a party in other room, and also because the individual lights of the beds didnt work, so when the people want to go into the room during the night they had to turn on the light. for 14 beds the room was small. anyway, it was clean and the kitchen was really nice, with free tea and coffee.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Dear guest, thank your review! We will buy new matrasses shortly, so you will be sleeping nice and comfy! Welcome back again! Love, Marina, Lodge32

thanks for your job. All was good. Next time wie will decite onle your hostel.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Latvia
  • Couple, 41+

Dear guest, thank your review! We are happy when our guests are happy :) Welcome back again! Love, Marina, Lodge32

Good hostel, not far from city center, plugs on bed, the lockers are kind small and the reception are not 24h

Dear guest, thank your review! We will extend reception hours shortly! Welcome back again! Love, Marina, Lodge32

They made us to pay 6€ per person for paper sheets for the feed. The blanket was very dirty, it has not been cleaned in a long time. There was very cold inside the hostel. The only good point the location of it, as it is very centric and you can go walking everywhere.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Dear guest, thank your review! Such words help us to improve: we have checked and replaced all the blankets needed. Please nnote that you can always come to our staff and ask for extra cover/heater/any help at any time, we are there for you! Welcome back again! Love, Marina, Lodge32

The hostel was clean and quite (though that would of course depend on the guests staying), plenty of showers and toilets, well-equipped pentry, and common room with computers etc, everything was very nice. Easy to find and interesting surrounding in an Old and beautiful part of Stockholm. I slept one night in a 10-bed room and was completely satisfived with my stay.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Mari did a great job helping us for our entire stay

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

well... for the price is ok, but other than that there are some things that just didn't work out for me. From the beginning, the hostel ask you to bring your linen. then, the bedrooms are very dark and crowded and last, the common areas aren't big enough for the number of beds. for example, only 4 toilettes and 6 showers. but for only one night is ok, is close to TCentralen and to a subway station, so you can get around really easy.

This place is anything but a backpackers. There are so many sketchy long-termers with staring problems here I felt like I was sleeping in a homeless shelter. I had so many issues with this hostel I don't even know where to start, but here goes: Bed bugs, reception is barely open, rooms don't have locks on them, homeless guy sleeping on the couch, computers disconnect after 5 minutes...I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.