6.3
Good 1,121 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 1,121 Total Reviews
Lodge32 Located at 32 Hantverkargatan, , Stockholm.
Sweden
Stockholm Sweden SE-11221 32 Hantverkargatan
63% 1121
59.3291944 18.0418467
    Rooms available

• Iraq, Male, 18-24
26th May 2016

Very good Nice stuff and friendly good location. Sleep as home

• Australia, Male, 18-24
25th May 2016
3.1

We stayed in a dorm with 14 people in it and the size of the room was built to fit 6-8 max. The room had no ventilation and stunk for the entire first day. They do not have enough facilities to accommodate everyone, as apparent by the 5 minute shower limit. I would not wish this hostel upon my worst enemy. It is uninhabitable. The staff were never around when you needed them and when they were, they were abusive to other travelers. My friend also got a bad eye infection from sleeping there.

20th May 2016
4.0

receptionist they don't work all the time, just 9 -11 and 15-18 and we arrived at 18:15 and they reduced money of our account visa without our permission. last Sunday receptionist was so lazy and air condition did not work I told her she told me she is coming soon after 20 minutes again I told her why she didn't come she told me she is busy and after 10 minutes she came thank you before Mehrdad

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
15th May 2016

It's a nice place. I missed a little more information and interest in explaining the attractions nearby.

• England, Male, 25-30
10th May 2016
6.6

Good beds. Very simple rooms. No plug sockets or personal lights though. Showers were a bit grim. Kitchen tidy and organised and good spot in the city for a walk by the water and supermarket nearby. Not bad as a base. But don't expect to have a wild stay.

27th Apr 2016
7.4

It's a decent hostel. Close to several places and easy to get to. The rooms are not super large but have storage.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016
2.0

!!! My backpack got stolen out of the locked baggage room !!! Dear Backpackers take care where you leave your baggage.LODGE 32 HOSTEL IS NOT SAVE ! I arrived at Lodge 32 and was welcomed with really bad service. the staff was not friendly and seemed to be stressed by me who was asking for the door codes. Maybe she had a bad day, I thought. Later when I preapared my dinner & took my stuff out of the fridge I saw that other people started directly to use my milk & muesli. DON´T GO THERE! ;)

Dear guest, we are sad that happened to you. Unfortunately as you are sharing luggage room with all the guests we cannot guarantee that another guests will not take it (maybe by mistake?), same to your food - we cannot follow each guest to see whose milk they take from public fridge. Just in case we are changing luggage room code as well. Currently we are under staff change to provide the better service! Regards, LODGE32 team

• Lithuania, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
5.7

Staff - helpful but you won't find anyone in the evening as reception ours finish at around 6 PM. Atmosphere - there are some tables and chair around hostel but there is no cozy feeling. Cleanliness - not dirty but not clean. Location - metro station is few minutes walk, there are some bars, supermarket and not far away from city center. Wifi - did not work in half of the hostel. Overall not bad hostel but I would look for another one if I will ever visit Stockholm again.

Dear guest, Thank you for the review! Reception works only till 18, but if you have any troubles you can always access our 24/7 Security line and they will help you right away! Wifi is now fixed and we are working on improvement of coziness :) Welcome back again! Regards, LODGE32 TEAM

• Spain, Male, 18-24
4th Apr 2016
4.0

The hostel is not specially big for the number of beds they have. The prize is OK, but still is about 15-20€ to sleep in a room with other 13 people. The reception is almost always empty, there are some reception hours in which is possible to talk to them but it does not seem really inviting. The 'kitchen' is really small and doesn't include a proper stove or an oven. There is no possibility to recycle. The toilets are fine but the showers were a bit dirty at 7 am (maybe they clean later)

Dear guest, Thank you for the review! In winter we have limited hours, but we are always there between 14-18! From now on and till October we have reception open all day long! Cooking plate is available within reception hours. Unfortunately we had to remove recycling bins because to our surprise guests would not recycle properly instead of throwing regular trash in all the bins :( We do clean 3 times a day, but not at 7 am. Welcome back again! Regards, LODGE32 TEAM

• Finland, Male, 18-24
1st Apr 2016
2.0

stop asking me for reviews