Lodge32 Reviews

32 Hantverkargatan, Stockholm, Sweden

The hostel was clean and quite (though that would of course depend on the guests staying), plenty of showers and toilets, well-equipped pentry, and common room with computers etc, everything was very nice. Easy to find and interesting surrounding in an Old and beautiful part of Stockholm. I slept one night in a 10-bed room and was completely satisfived with my stay.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Dear guest, thank your review! We are happy when our guests are happy :) Welcome back again! Love, Marina, Lodge32

Mari did a great job helping us for our entire stay

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

well... for the price is ok, but other than that there are some things that just didn't work out for me. From the beginning, the hostel ask you to bring your linen. then, the bedrooms are very dark and crowded and last, the common areas aren't big enough for the number of beds. for example, only 4 toilettes and 6 showers. but for only one night is ok, is close to TCentralen and to a subway station, so you can get around really easy.

This place is anything but a backpackers. There are so many sketchy long-termers with staring problems here I felt like I was sleeping in a homeless shelter. I had so many issues with this hostel I don't even know where to start, but here goes: Bed bugs, reception is barely open, rooms don't have locks on them, homeless guy sleeping on the couch, computers disconnect after 5 minutes...I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

cold while sleeping

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • China

Impossible to regulate the temperature while showering

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Serbia

The location of the hostel is good, everything is easily reached by foot. However, the hostel is in the basement and there are no windows at all. The reception is open too short and not really helpful. Cooking is not possible.

There were two showers where it was impossible to adjust temperature. One was TOO hot and the other TOO cold. Fortunately there was a third one available. Hopefully that's fixed now.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

It was a fine hostel: nothing to complain about and nothing special.

Thank you for your review! We're doing our best to become one of the best hostels in Stockholm. We would be pleased to welcome you next time you're in Stockholm. Kind regards, Lodge32 Hostel Team

Good, but the lockers are way to small, I would have preferred big lockers like at the train station, or at least being able to fit a backpack in there.

• 25th Nov 2014

Thank you for your review. We're doing our best to make our guests comfortable and in case the luggage does not fit the locker, we can suggest luggage room to our guests. In any case, we would be pleased to see you next time you're in Stockholm. Thank you. Best regards, Logde32 Hostel Team.

In one night it was very noisy, but that wasn't "the hostel's fault". There we're weird spots on the bed. The girl at the entrance was very friendly!

Thank you for your review! You help us improve. We are trying hard to make the hostel comfortable for each and every guest by providing rules that are equal for everyone. We are really sorry if you had some bad experience due to someone broke these rules. We assure you to be more attentive to such situations. We are glad you liked our staff and thanks for the notice about bed sheets. Welcome back next time you're in Stockholm! Regards, Lodge32 Hostel team.

1 2 Next » last »