Lodge32 Reviews

32 Hantverkargatan, Stockholm, Sweden

The hostel was in a very good location. The stairs as you open the door are not the safest because if you don't know they are behind the door when you open it you could easily fall, also made it hard to carry luggage down. BUt staff were nice enough. Beds were comfortable. Hostel was clean and lots if kitchen wear accessible to us to use.

Would it kill you to get some small lamps to the dorms so not everybody would have to wake up every time somebody needs light? What's up with the ridiculous kitchen opening hours? The staff -when found- did not need to be so nonchalant. You charged the extra linen even though I had sent a message weeks ago that I would bring my own. The pillow was a joke and for a crowded cellar the price was indecent.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Finland

I reserved this hostel not because it was cheaper than the other ones, but because there was no other places to stay at. The location was pretty good to get to any popular places. I walked from the central station with a large carrier and it took about 15 minutes. If you take bus numberb 62, it's only three stops away. Right after you open the entrance door, very steep stairs starts ahead of you. So be careful not to fall down. This hostel is very crowded and there's no locks to the door.

Dear guest, thank you for the review We will be happy to see you again! Welcome back! Much love, Lodge32

Will stay again. Quiet, clean and safe.

Dear guest, thank you for the review! We will be happy to see you again! Welcome! Much love, LODGE32

The hostel is clean, important point, but the staff is unpleasant, i never been in a hostel where you dont find nice people (i mean to the staff), normally the staff in hostels are nice, kind, generous, they try to help to the guest, but here is totally the oppositte, it was weird for me stay in this hostel, without life. I dont recommend this hostel in absolutely.

Dear guest, thank you for the review! If you could tell us the name of receptionist, we would fix it right away! We will be happy to see you again! Welcome! Much love, LODGE32

Hostel is in a good location. Receptionist was not particularly friendly...did not offer any advice when I checked in. There's nobody really monitoring noise here. A huge group of Italian was up at 4am making tons iof noise. It was fairly clean, but otherwise just an average place.

• 23rd May 2015

Dear guest, thank you for the review! If you would hint us what was the name of receptionist, we would like to fix it! We will be happy to see you again! Welcome! Much love, LODGE32

Usually it's a good Place to stay: there is a small kitchen, Info Material, reception, wifi all Fine but two Major flaws: the Room door didnt have a lock And there Are some people staying there you wouldnt expect to meet. In my Room there was some 50yr old guy whithout luggage, always wearing the Same clothes And He stayed for several days. I think An age restriction Would help, this was weird And worse

Dear guest, Thank you for the review! We will be happy to see you again :) Welcome back! Much love, LODGE32

Good location, clean and wifi ok. Staff friendly but not always the best with touristic information. The mattresses are terribly uncomfortable.

Dear guest, Thank you for the lovely review! We will be happy to see you again :) We will certainly improve matrasses! Welcome back! Much love, LODGE32

The lockers were tiny, could not put anything in them. Several men walked around only in their underwear, jt made me very uncomfortable.

• 7th May 2015

Dear guest, Thank you for the lovely review! Lockers are for the most valuable belongings - the rest you can keep in room or luggage room. We also have female dorm - you can consider booking it there next time, so you will stay with girls only We will be happy to see you again :) Welcome back! Much love, LODGE32

Works just fine.

Dear guest, Thank you for the lovely review! We will be happy to see you again :) Welcome back! Much love, LODGE32

Sending an e-mail with all the informations needed was a great idea! The location was really good.

The hostel was easy to find, close, and very easily managed my late arrival. Plus, I was the only one in a room for 6! (It was a Tuesday night in the off season.) the mattresses could have been slightly thicker, but were still sufficient. Great experience!

• 28th Apr 2015

If you want an iron, you need to ask it before 19:00, because staff are afraid you will still it... So how they can guarantee a security for your suitcases in baggage room, which is always opened. By the way after three days of asking iron, they give me broken one :) Hostel charged me from my card without asking permission. Security number didn't pick up phone during night, and staff aren't helpful at all, except one man, who lives in hostel (with his bad English, at least, tried to help)!

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Ukraine

Dear guest, Thank you for the review! We provide iron within reception hours as we care about guest's safety: we do not want a risk of fire. We reserve the right to charge provided card on arrival date - this is stated in information here on site too - please read thoroughly We will be happy to see you again :) Welcome back! Much love, LODGE32

The bed was really hard, the towel (that I paid extra for) was dirty, the lockers are way too small, and there are barely any outlets in the room. My room was right off the kitchen, and the noise of people in the kitchen kept me up all night. The only security is a passcode for the front door, and anyone can walk into any of the rooms. Plus as a warning more than a complaint: the shower room is mixed gender. My room also had a skylight, and if you're hoping to sleep in you'll be disappointed

Dear guest, Thank you for the review! You can always get a clean towel by just asking it on reception! We will be happy to see you again :) Welcome back! Much love, LODGE32

It was the cheapest hostel I could find in Stockholm with a good location. Although it is not really cheap, and you have to pay an extra 3 euros for poor sheets, the location was fine. 10 minutes walk to the central station and close to pubs. The worst thing was that the cooking plates are only available until 7pm, which is really inconvenient in a hostel... Wifi is free and good, showers were plenty, I might come back to this place

Dear guest, Thank you for the lovely review! We provide an opportunity for travelers to economize by bringing your own bed sheets (or you can book on our own website and get sheets for free!) Cooking plate is available within limited hours for guest's safety We will be happy to see you again :) Welcome back! Much love, LODGE32

terrible...no safety...no keys for the room......a bit dirty...creepy people around!!!

Dear guest, Thank you for the review! Guest safety is a top priority for us! This is why we change entrance code to hostel daily, provide locker boxes for your luggage and have security line 24/7. When booking a place in shared room you can meet any type of people - next time consider booking a private room if you feel like staying alone more:) Welcome back! Much love, LODGE32

Nice hostel in the cellar "lodge"! Staff was courteous and friendly. Lockers were in the room available, bring your own padlock! There was free tea and coffee, enough toilets and showers. The only "disadvantage" was that there is no window in the room, but there are aircirculationsystems providing fresh air (which can be a little bit noisy). Met here a new good friend from guatemala! All in all, nice, cheap stay

Rooms are congested and there is no staff to help u

Dear guest, In case you have any issues after reception hours you can always give a call to security! Welcome back agian! Much love, LODGE32

The only problem is that there weren't any padlocks for the locker as was stated on the site. We didn't bring our own because of this so security for valuables wasn't great.

• 27th Mar 2015

Dear guest, In bigger rooms we have lockers for all the guests, but you will need to have your padlock (it is written in the description, please read thoroughly) Welcome back agian! Much love, LODGE32

I was pretty surprised. There are 2 tipes of bed linen for 30 or for 60 sek - you should definitely write it in your info. Next thing lockers is really small just for some small things, although I had not big backpack and all the stuff from I could put to the box, but they don't give you the locker, you can just use yours, if you have one. You should definitely write it in your info too. And buy some lockers and give them in rent Reception not 24 hours!( arriving early -your backpack with

Dear guest, We write about linen types in confrimation email we sent you after you make a booking! In smaller room we provide keys or lockers. In bigger rooms we have lockers for all the guests, but you will need to have your padlock (it is written in the description, please read thoroughly) Welcome back agian! Much love, LODGE32

1 2 Next » last »