Lofi Inn Reviews

43 Dickson Road, Singapore, Singapore

Very accomodating staff. The location is 15mins walk from mrt little india. the room was clean with a good air conditioning. the breakfast was good (sausage, bread, spread and coffee). with iron and washing machine.

• 17th Oct 2013
  • Philippines

We were not aware from the Hostelworld website that a deposit of SD$50.00 per room card was required or that if you wanted to pay for your accommodation by credit card the charge was 4.5%, which I consider to be extremely high, fortunately I had cash to pay for both of these and for the supply of a towel the charge was SD$2.00 each, if these are the requirements that is fine but the guests should be aware of this as it could cause a problem to someone traveling with limited funds.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Staff was very nice . Office opens at 9.00 am. Rooms are not large ! Positive is each room has a bath room. In little india - lots of choices for food.

Long story short... The hostel did accommodate my very late check-in, but placed me on a bed with dirty sheets. Next morning I was finally able to see how the room exactly looked like... I was placed in a room with all guys. I could see pee on the toilet seat; the toilet paper was completed soaked by the shower; the shower curtain was molded and the floor was dirty. But thank god the staff was nice enough to switch me to an all-girl room the next day, was not able to give me a room key... Well.

• 29th Jul 2013