Loft Gallery Amsterdam Reviews

Spuistraat 6a, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Best place I ever stayed in Amsterdam.

Good, quite hostel to stay at. Warning: lots of stairs to climb (7 floors), but the view and the accommodation is worth it! The facilities are great and the staff were helpful.

Really nice apartment, had so much fun here, sad to go home. Only downside is the shared toilet, stairs not s problem for us :)

• 22nd Jan 2015

This place was awesome. I stayed here because I thought a loft would be cool and it was. The room I was in didn't have any curtains but I was right up the top so it didn't matter. The only thing is there is one bath/ shower room to the whole floor. There are a lot of stairs 6 levels and my room and bathroom were up more stairs not so much fun. But real cool place and you just get the bed room all the rest is common area. Did not find breakfast either. Cool location

extremely gorgeous place! pictures dont do it justice i was very shocked when we got taken into the room, beautiful place only fault being theres so many stairs to conquer ! but they can't do much about that over all amazing stay

• 25th Nov 2014

Lovely hostel, felt more like someone's flat tho. It's much more cleaner and intimate than your standard hostel and the location is amazing! Will definitely stay there again next time I am in Amsterdam.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Romania

The apartment was lovely, a lot of stairs but the minute you see the views, it's so worth it. The location was perfect, 5 mins walk from all of Amsterdam. The staff were lovely and explained the history of the building which was quite fun. I would definitely recommend the Loft Gallery to anyone.

The kitchen and living room in the loft were lovely. Centrally located, close to the train station. There were a number of red light establishments on the road, which we had not anticipated and for us was not really a plus! The bed was broken and the slats fell out every time you turned in the night!! But the staff were helpful and friendly (during the day).

We have replaced this bed, our apologies :)

The hostel was in a great location which explains the price but the room was very dusty. All in all though it was a nice place thoguh and the stqaff where very friendly. Can not stress enoguh though that if you have to climb lots and lots of stairs....like a alot

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Wales

Great location. Bars and cafe's very close and short walk to Red light district and Dam square. Staff friendly and helpful. Room was very nice. Would definitely stay here again.

• 10th Sep 2014

great room just all the steps

• 6th Sep 2014