Loft Gallery Amsterdam Reviews

Spuistraat 6a, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I loved the place, even with a lots of stairs the view in the end worth it. They only forgot to clean inside the closets in the room.

• 8th Aug 2015

I liked so much that I would want to back at the same hostel

• 29th Jun 2015

The room was clean and spacious, the stairs are definitely kinda rough if you are at the top. The bed was comfy and everything but when we went to ask for a recommendation the guy just googled it. I could have done that, I was hoping for an insider recommendation. Still a great stay though and in an awesome location.

Yes, there were 95 steps up to our loft, but you'll find that everywhere in Amsterdam. That's how most of the old flats are in Amsterdam. We knew going in that this was going to be the case and were pleasantly rewarded by the view we had from our loft of the city below. Our room was cozy, the kitchen was super convenient, and the front desk staff were helpful.

the Hostel is really nice in a good place, you have great restaurant around the place and it's close to everything in the center. I wish they had more facility like hair drier and the wifi in the room we get was bad except that everything was nice. The sharing place is great if you want to save some money and cook your own meal

• 4th May 2015
  • Algeria

The rooms for this hostel are on the 6th floor and there were lots of curved stairs. This was fine for us so long as we remembered everything before leaving to go out!The room we stayed in would not have been suitable for a tall person they would be bent over double in some places. The room was basic but for the money we paid it was fine. It would have been nice to have had curtains and in The shared bathroom if there was hand soap and a hand towel. The stairs going up to bathroom were narrow

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts