Loft Gallery Amsterdam

Very Good 208 Total Reviews

• Italy, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2017
3.1

I was at the sixth floor, no-one help me with my baggage, the room was the cooldest i have ever been and, even if there was 6 degree, my room was without a heater!!!!!!!!! No haidrier, only a small towel!!!!!!! Bathroom at the seventh floor, the first day without a light!!!!!! No bin inside the room!!!! It was terrible!!!! The worst money i have ever spent. I will never suggest the location!

• Slovenia, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2017

Stayed in a room at the top floor (attic). The room was basic, but the apartments was very nice - spacious with a small balcony and a modern kitchen. There is only one bathroom for 5 rooms, but it wasn't a problem since the rooms were mostly for 2,3 people.

• Vietnam, Female, 25-30
4th Apr 2017
6.6

Location and the indoor design is super good but I cannot accept the staff's attitudes. The heating was not working when I came and there was no curtain for the window, so I asked them to sort them out. They said they will fix the heating and bring the curtain but then they never did that through 3 days of my staying. The staff showed no supportive attitudes.

Dear customer, we were trying to explain you that on warm days heater is not working (it was 20'C outside), we gave you additional blankets instead. We also cant put different curtains, just because you like. We are not 5 star hotel, but trying to keep high standards, but I guess some requests are going above our possibilities.

• laha54501190
  • USA, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed on the attic level of the Loft Gallery and LOVED IT. It's a private and quaint apartment with 3-4 bedrooms, a bathroom and a shared kitchen/living space. We were in love with this place and I kept joking that I wanted to move in here. My only complaint is if you are staying on the attic level (all of these photos shown here are in the attic), it is 85 stairs from the ground to the top and there is no lift. Overall, we loved this place and recommend it to everyone.

2nd Mar 2017
7.1

Stairs are not too bad, but the room was extremely noisy! From the 6th floor you can hear people screaming and traffic and the people sleeping in the room above woke up every morning stumping (part of it was their fault, but ceiling and walls are extremely thin). Cleanliness can be improved but not too bad for the standards of the city. The staff should do some more efforts to be welcoming. I would recommend it only if considerably cheaper than a hotel like it happens with our late booking.

• England, Male, 25-30
20th Feb 2017

Very clean and well looked after. The pillow if you could call it that was horrible to sleep with and having two single quilts on a double be was very strange. However I would stay there again as the location is great for being close to the city but it still be quiet enough to get a good sleep and was real good value for money.

• England, Couple, 25-30
16th Feb 2017

The Loft Gallery was beautiful, in a great location with a great view! It was fairly private (unlike a hostel!) and was cleaned daily. We were in the top room so you had to walk through the apartment and up the stairs to the bathroom which I wasn't expecting but it was only a mild inconvenience. The roof terrace was a lovely place to sit and relax. Overall we had a great time and would definitely recommend!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Dec 2016

Brilliant and beautiful! Note, there is no lift and 6 flights of stairs. Truly loved the experience though!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
9th Nov 2016

Very nice room in an apartment, very clean. Top floor of a heritage building, was a beautiful stay. The only thing was there was a rather unfriendly staff member staying in the apartment, who tended to ignore you if you were in the common areas. Otherwise was awesome and managed to meet some great people staying in the other rooms.