9.3
Superb 560 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 560 Total Reviews
Loft Hostel Located at Bankastraeti 7, , Reykjavik.
Iceland
Reykjavik 101 Bankastraeti 7
93% 560
64.1469495 -21.9343757
    Rooms available

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Great hostel, very clean and the rooms are very nice. Beds comfy but the staff messed up when we booked the blue lagoon so it cost us more money once there. Overall nice stay.

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

Its a hostel with nice facilities and lots of space. However, it is extremely noisy on weekends. Impossible to sleep until 5 am. So if you need a rest it is not a good option to stay at.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
1st Aug 2016

Best hostel I ever stayed would love to back the staff are friendly the location is dead centre so everything within walking distance.if you are in Reykjavik go stay in the loft

31st Jul 2016

Location was great, facilities were clean, and liked that each room had their own bathroom and shower.

24th Jul 2016

I stayed here with my sister for two nights in July. This hostel is one of the most impressive one I've stayed at. Lots of common space, really well decorated, helpful staff. Wish I could've stayed longer! I would definitely return to Loft next time I come to Iceland.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
23rd Jul 2016

Great location, although being located on the Main Street it can be a little noisy. Modern and clean facilities and helpful staff. I definetly recommend this hostel.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
22nd Jul 2016

The only problem I have with the hostel is the noise from the bars which can be heard from the rooms All Night. The location is good but the downside is the noise. I also purchased a ticket with Airport Express to get to the international airport. The advice given was incorrect, as the company have changed the pickup spot. This caused much anxiety but I finally saw the pickup van across the road and one intersection away.

18th Jul 2016

This hostel is super clean and has one of the best locations in Reykjavik. The central location is perfect for exploring the city and then getting around the rest of the country. The downside is that there are several nearby clubs that blast loud music into the wee hours of the morning. Also, I found the staff to be unpleasant and cold, which was a far cry from the rest of the people in Iceland.

• USA, Male, 41+
14th Jul 2016
8.0

PROS: Great location, friendly staff, comfortable beds & clean. CONS: Cost & Security - Cost too high for a hostel, and I didn't feel our bags were secure enough when checking in and checking out (leaving our bags in 'Luggage Room' till our room was ready / leaving our bags after check out & waiting on transport to airport). You are given a key to store your bag with everyone else's bag, the room was packed - I had access to anyone's bag in the room and they had access to mine -no ca

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Had an amazing time at loft hostel! The facilities are beautiful and it is in the perfect location. The only downside I can think of is it is a little difficult to meet other people staying in the hostel because the rooftop bar is open to locals so it was often difficult to meet people outside your room and sometimes even to get a seat in the bar. Other than that it was a great time as a solo traveler!