Superb 544 Total Reviews
Superb 544 Total Reviews
Loft Hostel Located at Bankastraeti 7, , Reykjavik.
Iceland
Reykjavik 101 Bankastraeti 7
94% 544
64.1469495 -21.9343757
    Rooms available

24th Jul 2016

I stayed here with my sister for two nights in July. This hostel is one of the most impressive one I've stayed at. Lots of common space, really well decorated, helpful staff. Wish I could've stayed longer! I would definitely return to Loft next time I come to Iceland.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
23rd Jul 2016

Great location, although being located on the Main Street it can be a little noisy. Modern and clean facilities and helpful staff. I definetly recommend this hostel.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
22nd Jul 2016

The only problem I have with the hostel is the noise from the bars which can be heard from the rooms All Night. The location is good but the downside is the noise. I also purchased a ticket with Airport Express to get to the international airport. The advice given was incorrect, as the company have changed the pickup spot. This caused much anxiety but I finally saw the pickup van across the road and one intersection away.

• USA, Male, 41+
14th Jul 2016
8.0

PROS: Great location, friendly staff, comfortable beds & clean. CONS: Cost & Security - Cost too high for a hostel, and I didn't feel our bags were secure enough when checking in and checking out (leaving our bags in 'Luggage Room' till our room was ready / leaving our bags after check out & waiting on transport to airport). You are given a key to store your bag with everyone else's bag, the room was packed - I had access to anyone's bag in the room and they had access to mine -no ca

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

Great hostel in an awesome location. Fantastic terrace on the fourth floor which is perfect for drinks.

• USA, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

Staying at loft was fantastic! My roommates were so sweet and it was an ideal location on main street in Reyjkavik right next to all the restuarants and bars. I was there on a Sunday so it was quiet but I hear it was pretty loud on weeknights so use ear plugs! The common area was so cute with a lounge, cafe, bar, rooftop etc. Everyone was so friendly and I definitely plan on staying her again on my next trip to Iceland!

• USA, Male, 41+
9th Jul 2016

Great location in the heart of Reykjavik. Friendly and accommodating staff, clean - everything you would want from a hostel. Highly recommend.

• England, Couple, 18-24
28th Jun 2016
8.0

Loft is in a great central location and only a 15 minute walk from the bus station. Security is generally good but could have done with bigger lockers in the dorms. Was generally clean and staff were friendly. The only slight issue we had was that the hostels allows anyone who isn't staying there to use their upstairs bar/common room area, which is a nice idea, but meant that when we went up there to have some food, there was no room for us to sit and we are paying guests. But overall good!

26th Jun 2016

Excellent Place to stay! A little more pricey than some for the atmosphere!

25th Jun 2016

I'll stay here any other time I come to Reykjavik and recommend it to others