Loftstel Reviews

4115 8th Street NW, Washington DC, USA

The staff name sefix was helpfull and the Rasta I don't recall his name. One thing disappointed me was up on check in on 17th feb which I booked from booking.com would like to extend for 3 more night but the hostel manager tamara ask ne to pay $80 usd per night The rate online was $10usd but I have been ask to pay $80 usd per night, It

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Ethiopia

A lot of "security" rules that seemed unnecessary. Otherwise, mostly great.

It's really cheap. The lobby is really clean and beautiful, but the rooms are just fine. However, it's too far from the subway, and also far from the attractions. It seems to be dangerous if we go back at night.

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Taiwan

立地・スタッフ・清潔感に関しては凄く良かった。駅から歩いて5〜10分の場所にあり、周りにスーパーなどもあって便利だった。スタッフは丁寧に説明してくれ、また他の滞在者も良い人だらけだった。毎日スタッフが掃除していたので清潔感も感じられた。特に気がかりだった事はないが、敢えて言うならば、部屋の扉が閉めにくい事。リビングの声が聞こえるが、私はそんなに気にならなかった。税込この値段でこのゲストハウスに滞在できて本当に良かったと思う!!ほとんどの滞在者が20代だと思われる。同世代多国籍の人と生活するのは凄い楽しかった!!また機会があれば利用したい!

• 1st Jan 2014
  • Japan

Good hostel, clean facilities, but a bit far from the good locations. Also, the girl at the front was a bit short with me when I arrived.

View all Washington DC Hostels