Logistics Youth Center Reviews

Jaku�evecka 87, Zagreb, Croatia

BEWARE TO A CROATIAN GUY CALLED GORAN, BECAUSE HE IS A CRIMINAL. HE STAYS IN THE HOSTEL, HE IS TALL AND ROBUST AND HE WILL TRY TO SUBTRACT YOU YOUR MONEY WITH A FRAUD. ATTENZIONE AD UN RAGAZZO CROATO CHIAMATO GORAN, perché è un CRIMINALE. Rimane in ostello, è alto e robusto, egli cercherà di sottrarre i vostri soldi con una frode.

Dear, I'm very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, Goran also robbed us, and we reported it to the police. I'm sorry too, because you're putting on the page, as we had something to do with that. Never lend money to strangers. Goran was not an employee of the hostel, even when you asked me I told you that this is not a smart option. Once again I am sorry that it happened, but the hostel and reception and have nothing to do with your deals wit him. I advise you to be more careful next time.

Not a bad place considering the price but they should put more attention to the cleaniness...

Very nice hostel but far from the center of the city but I was with a car so I had no problems. Besides that no problem, just the shower curtains is too smelly, please change it!

The most beautiful girl at the reception will change your whole experience in Zagreb!

Wlan for free, free taxi service to the next bus station

It was well away from the centre of town and the directions given were very confusing. The staff were not overly helpful or friendly.

My only real complaint about this hostel is that the location was a bit inconvenient. That said, the staff were extremely nice, it was clean enough, the wifi was decent. No real complaints, just don't expect something close to the city center, because this is definitely not it.

great hostel, loved the atmosphere, staff very friendly. The staff had to come get us one night due to the hostel being so far from the city centre, very nice people! The offer a bus journey to the city so the distance of the city centre wasn't a problem. Deffonatly recommend the hostel!

It is far away from the centre, but the staff will compensate that! When I left, the boss drove me to the station!