Logistics Youth Center Reviews

Jaku�evecka 87, Zagreb, Croatia

this is best hostel that everybody should stay...worth it!!!good staff and very friendly..

The hostal is totally recomended. The people is so great, the staff is awesome, and even have a movie room. We really enjoy our time there. There's only one problem and it is its location, which is kind of far away from the city, but totally worthy!

If you have a rent car, this hostel is the best because is a little bit far from the centre of Zagreb but in car you can arrive without problems and you can park for free in there. Is very cheaper (we sleep two people in a private room for 5 euros) and the hostel have the simple things that you need, a good decoration, and a room of cinema very nice for to see a film if you have time.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Spain

This is a very cute and cozy hostel! It has everything you need for a great price and the people are just great :) Got a lift to the tram station for free! It is a little bit on the edge of the city, but if you don't mind planning your time with buses and are looking for a great cheap place to stay, this is definetely a hostel for you :)

If you don`t mind staying at the edge of the city and to take a bus, taxi or to walk to the center like I did....then you`ll like it at LYC, I payed about 2.50euro /night in a double room and it was just me, so I didn`t mind that it was not in the center :D The staff was nice

BEWARE TO A CROATIAN GUY CALLED GORAN, BECAUSE HE IS A CRIMINAL. HE STAYS IN THE HOSTEL, HE IS TALL AND ROBUST AND HE WILL TRY TO SUBTRACT YOU YOUR MONEY WITH A FRAUD. ATTENZIONE AD UN RAGAZZO CROATO CHIAMATO GORAN, perché è un CRIMINALE. Rimane in ostello, è alto e robusto, egli cercherà di sottrarre i vostri soldi con una frode.

Dear, I'm very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, Goran also robbed us, and we reported it to the police. I'm sorry too, because you're putting on the page, as we had something to do with that. Never lend money to strangers. Goran was not an employee of the hostel, even when you asked me I told you that this is not a smart option. Once again I am sorry that it happened, but the hostel and reception and have nothing to do with your deals wit him. I advise you to be more careful next time.