Logistics Youth Center Reviews

Jaku�evecka 87, Zagreb, Croatia

BEWARE TO A CROATIAN GUY CALLED GORAN, BECAUSE HE IS A CRIMINAL. HE STAYS IN THE HOSTEL, HE IS TALL AND ROBUST AND HE WILL TRY TO SUBTRACT YOU YOUR MONEY WITH A FRAUD. ATTENZIONE AD UN RAGAZZO CROATO CHIAMATO GORAN, perché è un CRIMINALE. Rimane in ostello, è alto e robusto, egli cercherà di sottrarre i vostri soldi con una frode.

Dear, I'm very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, Goran also robbed us, and we reported it to the police. I'm sorry too, because you're putting on the page, as we had something to do with that. Never lend money to strangers. Goran was not an employee of the hostel, even when you asked me I told you that this is not a smart option. Once again I am sorry that it happened, but the hostel and reception and have nothing to do with your deals wit him. I advise you to be more careful next time.

Not a bad place considering the price but they should put more attention to the cleaniness...

Very nice hostel but far from the center of the city but I was with a car so I had no problems. Besides that no problem, just the shower curtains is too smelly, please change it!

The most beautiful girl at the reception will change your whole experience in Zagreb!

Wlan for free, free taxi service to the next bus station

It was well away from the centre of town and the directions given were very confusing. The staff were not overly helpful or friendly.

My only real complaint about this hostel is that the location was a bit inconvenient. That said, the staff were extremely nice, it was clean enough, the wifi was decent. No real complaints, just don't expect something close to the city center, because this is definitely not it.

great hostel, loved the atmosphere, staff very friendly. The staff had to come get us one night due to the hostel being so far from the city centre, very nice people! The offer a bus journey to the city so the distance of the city centre wasn't a problem. Deffonatly recommend the hostel!

It is far away from the centre, but the staff will compensate that! When I left, the boss drove me to the station!

BEST STAFF EVER!!!! Me and my friend reserved a tend, as a mistake. When we got there it was raining and cold, and the guy let us stay in another "room" with a mattress (it was the living room, because they were full, but even though, better than a tend) The hostel is great and there is a bus stop right in front of it! and the son of the owner even offered to take us to the bus station with his car the next day, to make things easie for us.

You are getting what you pay for! The location is the worst part about this place as it is so far from the city. The staff do there best to make up for this by being friendly and super helpful! But we decided to change after just one night. They were very understanding and didn't charge us extra also we were given a lift to the tram. If you are on a budget and don't mind being far from things then this place will be fine.

very good hostel, though the location was poor. you had to take a bus and a tram to get in the centre

Me and my friend where on a roadtrip for one month. We did a lot of different places but this hostel was amazing ! Lovely people working over there, that's the reason why we felt home immediately. This place is lovely for young people who like to meet some new people and just want to have a great time.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Belgium

We arrived in the evening, after a very expensive taxi, because there is no other way to reach the hostel. There was a stinky smell, and the few people who was in the hostel was doing an awful noise. Between the noise and the numerous insects barely got any sleep, and to make matters worse at 7:00 a.m.the hostel owners put music blaring. Seems a terrible hostel, right? Well, that's not the worst. Besides dirty, the hostel's people is dishonest, because they stole the money I had in my backpack.

the hostel is amazing and the staff absolutly fantastic!! The staff couldn´t be nicer and atamosphere is so good!! i've passed there one of the best night of my interrail!!! the position is the only problem!!

• 2nd Aug 2013

this hostel, the nearest bus stop (they say 7 min walking from the hostel) is not useful. you should change a tram and bus (less than 1bus each hour, weekend only 4 or 5 bus A DAY). the 220 bus took us 2km away from the hostel and they can't pick us up and drop us off most of time. and their information about direction is wrong

Great hostel, very helpful staff. We all really enjoyed our stay here. Thanks!

The best thing about the hostel is its atmospehere and staff - very nice, joyful and helpful. They have a great garden with outside kitchen, swimming pool and deck chairs, where you can chill out :) Although it's not super clean (especially bathrooms) and it's quite far from the center of Zagreb, I recommend it.

So dirty.

We followed the directions exactly, and the bus took us back to where we came from after 40 minutes. We rung them for a lift, which took an hour and a half to come and were then charged a ridiculous amount for. The place is filthy, the one shower is broken and the toilets look like they have never been cleaned. There were insects and bugs everywhere. It is miles from the centre, and only worth going to if you have a car. Would not recommend this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4