Logistics Youth Center Reviews

Jaku�evecka 87, Zagreb, Croatia

My food which was put in the fridge was stolen!

• 2nd May 2015
  • Vietnam

It is perfect if you need something close to the airport!

this is best hostel that everybody should stay...worth it!!!good staff and very friendly..

The hostal is totally recomended. The people is so great, the staff is awesome, and even have a movie room. We really enjoy our time there. There's only one problem and it is its location, which is kind of far away from the city, but totally worthy!

If you have a rent car, this hostel is the best because is a little bit far from the centre of Zagreb but in car you can arrive without problems and you can park for free in there. Is very cheaper (we sleep two people in a private room for 5 euros) and the hostel have the simple things that you need, a good decoration, and a room of cinema very nice for to see a film if you have time.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Spain

This is a very cute and cozy hostel! It has everything you need for a great price and the people are just great :) Got a lift to the tram station for free! It is a little bit on the edge of the city, but if you don't mind planning your time with buses and are looking for a great cheap place to stay, this is definetely a hostel for you :)

If you don`t mind staying at the edge of the city and to take a bus, taxi or to walk to the center like I did....then you`ll like it at LYC, I payed about 2.50euro /night in a double room and it was just me, so I didn`t mind that it was not in the center :D The staff was nice

BEWARE TO A CROATIAN GUY CALLED GORAN, BECAUSE HE IS A CRIMINAL. HE STAYS IN THE HOSTEL, HE IS TALL AND ROBUST AND HE WILL TRY TO SUBTRACT YOU YOUR MONEY WITH A FRAUD. ATTENZIONE AD UN RAGAZZO CROATO CHIAMATO GORAN, perché è un CRIMINALE. Rimane in ostello, è alto e robusto, egli cercherà di sottrarre i vostri soldi con una frode.

Dear, I'm very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, Goran also robbed us, and we reported it to the police. I'm sorry too, because you're putting on the page, as we had something to do with that. Never lend money to strangers. Goran was not an employee of the hostel, even when you asked me I told you that this is not a smart option. Once again I am sorry that it happened, but the hostel and reception and have nothing to do with your deals wit him. I advise you to be more careful next time.

Not a bad place considering the price but they should put more attention to the cleaniness...

Very nice hostel but far from the center of the city but I was with a car so I had no problems. Besides that no problem, just the shower curtains is too smelly, please change it!

The most beautiful girl at the reception will change your whole experience in Zagreb!

Wlan for free, free taxi service to the next bus station

It was well away from the centre of town and the directions given were very confusing. The staff were not overly helpful or friendly.

My only real complaint about this hostel is that the location was a bit inconvenient. That said, the staff were extremely nice, it was clean enough, the wifi was decent. No real complaints, just don't expect something close to the city center, because this is definitely not it.

great hostel, loved the atmosphere, staff very friendly. The staff had to come get us one night due to the hostel being so far from the city centre, very nice people! The offer a bus journey to the city so the distance of the city centre wasn't a problem. Deffonatly recommend the hostel!

It is far away from the centre, but the staff will compensate that! When I left, the boss drove me to the station!

BEST STAFF EVER!!!! Me and my friend reserved a tend, as a mistake. When we got there it was raining and cold, and the guy let us stay in another "room" with a mattress (it was the living room, because they were full, but even though, better than a tend) The hostel is great and there is a bus stop right in front of it! and the son of the owner even offered to take us to the bus station with his car the next day, to make things easie for us.

You are getting what you pay for! The location is the worst part about this place as it is so far from the city. The staff do there best to make up for this by being friendly and super helpful! But we decided to change after just one night. They were very understanding and didn't charge us extra also we were given a lift to the tram. If you are on a budget and don't mind being far from things then this place will be fine.

very good hostel, though the location was poor. you had to take a bus and a tram to get in the centre

Me and my friend where on a roadtrip for one month. We did a lot of different places but this hostel was amazing ! Lovely people working over there, that's the reason why we felt home immediately. This place is lovely for young people who like to meet some new people and just want to have a great time.

• 10th Aug 2013