X

Home to the world's greatest Hostels

30,000 properties, 180 countries Over 3.5 million guest reviews 21 million bookings

Logistics Youth Center Reviews

Jaku�evecka 87, Zagreb, Croatia

Reviews & Ratings Explained

77%

Rating
153 Total Reviews
  • 79%Value For Money
  • 79%Security
  • 52%Location
  • 90%Staff
  • 84%Atmosphere
  • 74%Cleanliness
  • 78%Facilities

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months.

All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines »

  • Show:

60%

BEWARE TO A CROATIAN GUY CALLED GORAN, BECAUSE HE IS A CRIMINAL. HE STAYS IN THE HOSTEL, HE IS TALL AND ROBUST AND HE WILL TRY TO SUBTRACT YOU YOUR MONEY WITH A FRAUD. ATTENZIONE AD UN RAGAZZO CROATO CHIAMATO GORAN, perché è un CRIMINALE. Rimane in ostello, è alto e robusto, egli cercherà di sottrarre i vostri soldi con una frode.

Owner Comment (Hide)
Dear, I'm very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, Goran also robbed us, and we reported it to the police. I'm sorry too, because you're putting on the page, as we had something to do with that. Never lend money to strangers. Goran was not an employee of the hostel, even when you asked me I told you that this is not a smart option. Once again I am sorry that it happened, but the hostel and reception and have nothing to do with your deals wit him. I advise you to be more careful next time.

71%

Not a bad place considering the price but they should put more attention to the cleaniness...


91%

Very nice hostel but far from the center of the city but I was with a car so I had no problems. Besides that no problem, just the shower curtains is too smelly, please change it!


83%

The most beautiful girl at the reception will change your whole experience in Zagreb!


77%

Wlan for free, free taxi service to the next bus station


51%

It was well away from the centre of town and the directions given were very confusing. The staff were not overly helpful or friendly.


66%

My only real complaint about this hostel is that the location was a bit inconvenient. That said, the staff were extremely nice, it was clean enough, the wifi was decent. No real complaints, just don't expect something close to the city center, because this is definitely not it.


89%

great hostel, loved the atmosphere, staff very friendly. The staff had to come get us one night due to the hostel being so far from the city centre, very nice people! The offer a bus journey to the city so the distance of the city centre wasn't a problem. Deffonatly recommend the hostel!


63%

로지스틱 호스텔은 가격대비 시설은 괜찮은 편이다. 그렇지만 자그레브 시외곽에 위치하고 있고, 교통편이 너무 불편하다. 개인적으로 오가기가 힘들다. 서울 외곽 고양시같은 느낌이라고 생각하면된다. 시티센터에서 트램을 타고 가다 버스를 갈아타고 가야한다. 상당히 멀고, 버스는 출퇴근시간대를 제외하고는 거의 한시간에 1~2대 정도밖에 다니지 않아서 기다리는 시간도 상당하다. 그래서 셔틀같은 픽업 서비스를 운행하는데 그 비용을 생각하면 돈을 조금 더 주고 시티센터의 호스텔에 묵는것이 낳을듯 하다. 키친이 있지만 조리도구가 잘 갖추어져 있지 않고, 가스랜지는 이용할수 없고, 인덕션2개짜리만 이용할수 있다. 인원대비 부엌이 협소하다. 그래서 그런지 대부분 아이들이 음식을 사먹는 분위기이다. 그렇지만 캠핑족이라면 텐트를 칠수있는 공간이 따로 마련되어있어서 좋을 듯 하다.


83%

It is far away from the centre, but the staff will compensate that! When I left, the boss drove me to the station!


83%

très bon accueil. plutôt que nous laisser installer notre tente comme convenu, puisqu'il y en avait déjà beaucoup d'installées, , on nous a donné une chambre pour le même prix. espaces conviviaux, échanges avec le personnel qui se montre aidant et bienveillant...on prend soin de nous et on nous paye un café au réveil.. l'auberge se situe en dehors du centre ville...un peu de marche pour avoir un bus pour aller en ville, mais plaisir de se retrouver dans un espace aéré

  • 24th Jul 2014
  • Novice Nomad
  • Anonymous
  • France
  • Female, 31-40
  • (1 review)




View all Zagreb Hostels

Please give us your feedback