Logistics Youth Center Reviews

Jaku�evecka 87, Zagreb, Croatia

This is a very cute and cozy hostel! It has everything you need for a great price and the people are just great :) Got a lift to the tram station for free! It is a little bit on the edge of the city, but if you don't mind planning your time with buses and are looking for a great cheap place to stay, this is definetely a hostel for you :)

Cada quien tiene lo que paga...el LYCsi que está alejado de la ciudad, pero su precio es increíble. El personal es amable cuando te acercas a ellos y tratarán de hacerse entender al máximo. La fiesta de Año nuevo fue lo mejor! Gran fiesta! Asi que si tienes movilidad propia (auto, etc...) quedate en el LYC tranquilas noches de descanso a buen precio!

If you don`t mind staying at the edge of the city and to take a bus, taxi or to walk to the center like I did....then you`ll like it at LYC, I payed about 2.50euro /night in a double room and it was just me, so I didn`t mind that it was not in the center :D The staff was nice

BEWARE TO A CROATIAN GUY CALLED GORAN, BECAUSE HE IS A CRIMINAL. HE STAYS IN THE HOSTEL, HE IS TALL AND ROBUST AND HE WILL TRY TO SUBTRACT YOU YOUR MONEY WITH A FRAUD. ATTENZIONE AD UN RAGAZZO CROATO CHIAMATO GORAN, perché è un CRIMINALE. Rimane in ostello, è alto e robusto, egli cercherà di sottrarre i vostri soldi con una frode.

Dear, I'm very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, Goran also robbed us, and we reported it to the police. I'm sorry too, because you're putting on the page, as we had something to do with that. Never lend money to strangers. Goran was not an employee of the hostel, even when you asked me I told you that this is not a smart option. Once again I am sorry that it happened, but the hostel and reception and have nothing to do with your deals wit him. I advise you to be more careful next time.

Not a bad place considering the price but they should put more attention to the cleaniness...