Loki Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Jose Galves 576, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

It's a good place to come and party, theirs no kitchen so your left with no choice to buy your food their or eat out. Free bread and coffee for brekky. The bar is a lot of fun but I found that so many travellers while I stayed their just sat around looking at the phones and labtops and not socialising with other people. Amazing staff.

The staff work pretty hard, always atmosphere in the bar. Very clean and safe, areas where you don't have to party and the beds are comfortable. I booked 2 days and stayed 2 weeks.

Party hostel with good atmosphere and friendly and helpful staff.

Lovely staff and great hostel only complaint was that the internet doesn't work in the bedrooms.

Good place to stay in overall, the only bad part was that you have to wait half hour at the bar to get a drink, staff rather chatting to each other than serve you. Will definitely go back to Loki when I get to a different town. Good place to meet people!

Best hostel at our whole trip, nothing negative to say.

Poor party atmosphere but the dorms where nice

I had the best time at Loki Hostel. Amazing staff, great atmosphere - I would not stay anywhere else in Cusco.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Drinking in the bar, although a lot of fun, drinks could have been cheaper, and the rooftop area closed early.

• 21st Aug 2014

Good hostel, nice location in Lima although I wouldn't stay in the city more than a few days, bar had a good happy hour and friendly staff. breakfast pretty basic - bread and jam! Rooms ok, although wifi only works downstairs and my pillow was pretty dirty. Shower was good and bathrooms clean :)

Great place to meet other travelers. The staff is pretty knowledgable about where to go at night and what restaurants are good. I stayed in a 8 bed and a 4 bed. The 4 bed was great, but the 8 bed was kinda sloppy. Internet seemed to work most of the time and the showers were hot. Has the charm of a frat house. if you stay on the upper levels noise is not a problem.

We only stayed a night on a stopover. The hostel arranged a taxi service from the airport for about 10 usd as we were arriving at 3 am in the morning. This hostel was perfect for exploring the city during the day, there was secure baggage storage for peace of mind. My only qualm was that the room was a bit musty, but overall very pleasant experience.