Loki Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Jose Galves 576, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

The front desk staff are the worst, they were never available to help us with informations of the city!!! I was in a private bedroom with the door locked and in the night the girls from the reception INVADED MY ROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT to sleep there, with me!!! Without even ask if it was ok to me!!! Was terrible!! I do not recommend you to stay there! There are a lot of another’s hostels in Miraflores - Lima, is easy to find someplace else.

Always a good time at Loki

The beds are comfortable but loose. So be careful if you are in the lower bed - the heavy wooden sticks might fall down on you. When informing the staff they explain that they often check and fix the beds? I would recommend that they bought some new ones. My friend had her money stolen from her purse inside our room while we were either asleep or having breakfast. Hot showers and ok wifi. Definitely the worst loki hostel (compared to del mar and la paz).