Loki Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Jose Galves 576, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Good hostel, nice location in Lima although I wouldn't stay in the city more than a few days, bar had a good happy hour and friendly staff. breakfast pretty basic - bread and jam! Rooms ok, although wifi only works downstairs and my pillow was pretty dirty. Shower was good and bathrooms clean :)

Great place to meet other travelers. The staff is pretty knowledgable about where to go at night and what restaurants are good. I stayed in a 8 bed and a 4 bed. The 4 bed was great, but the 8 bed was kinda sloppy. Internet seemed to work most of the time and the showers were hot. Has the charm of a frat house. if you stay on the upper levels noise is not a problem.

We only stayed a night on a stopover. The hostel arranged a taxi service from the airport for about 10 usd as we were arriving at 3 am in the morning. This hostel was perfect for exploring the city during the day, there was secure baggage storage for peace of mind. My only qualm was that the room was a bit musty, but overall very pleasant experience.

Good party hostel, good location! Had loads of fun!!!

Helpful staff, fun bar with good drinks offers/prices, free breakfast, good showers, clean rooms and bathrooms, good location, Wifi not great past the first floor but there are computers with internet access you can use.

The front desk staff are the worst, they were never available to help us with informations of the city!!! I was in a private bedroom with the door locked and in the night the girls from the reception INVADED MY ROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT to sleep there, with me!!! Without even ask if it was ok to me!!! Was terrible!! I do not recommend you to stay there! There are a lot of another’s hostels in Miraflores - Lima, is easy to find someplace else.

Always a good time at Loki