• Jose Galves 576, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

8.4
Fabulous 393 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 393 Total Reviews
Loki Backpackers Hostel Located at Jose Galves 576, Miraflores, Lima.
Peru

• keatingesam6339
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
7th Jun 2016
6.6

From arriving the staff were rude. I was shown to my room thats it. Still dont know if they have a kitchen to cook your own food. Was not told anything about the place and when i was having a beer I baught at the bar in my room i was givin out to and felt the staff member to be intimidating. I tried booking an extra nite and was ignored by 2 staff member who then serverd 2 people before me and I had to ask a second time in 1 minute about the room because they were more interested in chatting.

29th Apr 2016

pretty good hostel but the price is a bit high, the bar doesn't have a big variety of food to offer

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Apr 2016
7.7

I know a lot of people love Loki, and I had a perfectly decent experience. But it was definitely not my favorite vibe. There wasn't really any great places to hang out (except the roof deck which was closed when I was there). The bathrooms were acceptable but seemed a little dirty. Bed were comfy enough. If you're looking for a big party crowd who doesn't spend much time in the hostel, this might be the place. I knew going into it that it might not be my cup of tea. So it lived up to expectation

• Italy, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2016

I had a great time in this nice and clean hostel. Though it is visited by young crowds looking for fun, rooms are quite silent. Every evening there is something organized which makes it perfect for solo travellers. Recommended during your stay in Lima.