Loki Backpackers La Paz Reviews

Av. Las Americas #120, La Paz, Bolivia

A hostel like an old hotel. Definitely a goos place to meet people and party. Tour desk guy was great too. Issues are the wifi sucked, there needs to be some better soundproofing of the bar upstairs and a few social areas added.

Pretty sweet and standard party hostel.

Definetely a party Place. Good location . Only problem sometimes the staff were not cery helpful. Despite having a reservation my room was not ready till 5 pm after having not slept all night. I kept going to reception they kept saying ready in 30 min! In the end a particula memeber of staff was avoiding. Aprat from that though everyone is really nice!

Good beds, good bar, partyhostel but not to crowed and you can avoid the party in the chill-out area or in the TV room. Staff was friendly and helpful. Wifi was poor.

Poor staff and very noisy hostel.

Great place to meet people, has good hot water, terrible wifi.

Great hostel in an awesome location. Pretty good all around for the size of it, is a big hostel, perfect for young travelers that are looking for a good time

Rooms were very loud. Would not recommend this Backpackers if you want a good night's sleep!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Old hotel with hostel atmosphere. Nice facilities.

Great bar and good food at a reasonable price (although it takes forever to arrive especially at breakfast time!). Nice staff. Lockers downstairs.

Party hostel and it does what it says on the tin.

Very nice place to stay, hot water, comfortable bed, and great atmosphere. The only disadvantage is the poor wifi. no wifi in the rooms and weak wifi in the reception

True party hostel if you like to hang around English speakers and play drinking games all afternoon. If you like that,you will like this hostel. Rooms are well away from party zone so you can get away but don't stay here if this is not your thing!

The noise from the bar travels all the way down the staircase. If you're near the stairs the room will be loud until morning. No events besides the bar parties like at other Loki's.

Giving this 100% coz i love and enjoyed my stay here. Kye the manager has a real warm welcoming on arrival, bar staff and atmosphere are great. Really clean, the agua is totally calienttee for a nice shower. Clean and spacious. Only kind of downfall is the 'tour desk advisor' isnt exactly like what you'd get at milhouse in cusco, its more like asking a friend for this thoughts, the guy was really friendly tho, but defs not a travel advisor. Be back soon guys

This is a party hostel.very nosey

Overall an OK hostel but the same problems I had I heed had happened a lot. Told to go an check if our room was ready ourselves at 2 and if it was not to come back down? So I checked and there is someone sleeping in my bed checks should surely be done by staff? So I Am finally aloud to check in at 5, I wasn't told I could check in I looked in the room and saw my beds so went myself. Lady on reception should crack a smile or even try being polite? Bar is lively and what you would expect at Loki

The hostel is great, best bar and the atmosphere is amazing, a little bit expensive but have a free night every 4 nights and the wifi have a lot of crash...

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Israel

The security at Loki was absolutely terrible. Not only was our room left wide open by the cleaners with all our belongings inside, but our room was also entered late at night in our private room by a "guest" with a key apparently checking in but with no luggage whatsoever ? The staff could give no explanation as to why this happened and i can only say i am glad i was in the room as who knows what would have happened to our belongings if we had not have been there ?

Great location clean good value for money

« first « Prev 1 2 3