Lollis Homestay Reviews

Goerlitzer Str. 34, 01099 Dresden, Dresden, Germany

Great, cosy hostel in an amazing location. Staff are super helpful, kitchen is well equipped and beds are comfy. Free bike usage is awesome too. Highly recommend this hostel and will be back next time I'm in Dresden.

Hello, thanks a lot for taking your time to share your impressions with us. We are very happy that you had a pleasant stay in our Hostel. We wish you all the best on your onward travels and would be very happy to welcome you again one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Good hostel if you want to do your own thing. Not a ton of hostel activities to join in on. Good location with lots of things to eat around and easy to get around. The bikes went really quickly and therefore I could not rent one.

Nice vibe. Good helpful staff. Quaint place. Hostel has character unlike the hotel like chain hostels.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your great review of our Hostel. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Super nice place! The location is pretty great, in the Neustadt area with a lots of great bars and restaurants. The hostel itself is a cosy and clean place. The hostel is very nicely decorated and there are lots of funny signs hanging everywhere. The staff was also very funny and very helpful. Free dinner on sunday was great! It was delicious and the best way of meeting other travellers. Definitely recommended!

Nice hostel, very homly. staff were nice and the place was clean. Free dinner was good.

This place is far from Old Dresden and the city center. But that's ok. It's in the hippest part of town full of bars and little restaurants. The immediate area seems to attract a lot of punk rockers. Close to a park and walkable to the train station. My room also came with a balcony. Hard to beat that. Staff were all very friendly and willing to help with anything.

Hello, thanks a lot for your great feedback. Hope you will have a good onward journey. Best regards from Dresden. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

I only spend one night in hostel not have enough time to look around it,but all the staff are super nice and helpful , I really love the atmosphere ( positive and happy).

Hello, and thanks a lot for your comment. I am very happy that you liked it here and got an idea of our accomodation, positive and happy :-) I wish you safe travels and maybe see you again one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Amazing staff! Everyone was always very kind and helpful. I could not recommend this hostel enough!!

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your review. I am very happy that you mention our staff in such a positive way. I will definately tell everybody that we received such a nice comment. Hope to see you again one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Definitely the best hostel I have stayed in so far on my trip. Great spacious and comfortable dorms with lots of homely touches. The staff were excellent and great to chat to. The breakfast was excellent value for money and they had free dinner on Sunday which was a great chance to socialise. It's not a party hostel so much, but they still sell beers at a good price/variety and it was easy enough to meet people and wander into the surrounding area which is full of cute bars and stuff. Free bikes

Hi, wow! Thank you so much for such an amazing feedback. Good to see that you had a really good time here :-) We wish you all the best on your travels and hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

A very cute hostel with a homey vibe! Located in the slightly edgier new town there were loads of cool and cheap bars and restaurants near. We only stayed for one night but landed with a free dinner and met some really great people. Having a giant poster of Orlando Bloom on the wall was a highlight for our all-female dorm!

Hello, thanks a lot for the great feedback. It makes me happy to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Hope you will have a good onward journey. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Showers could be a bit better, and the hostel a tiny bit cleaner but absolutely central, amazing staff with lots of suggestions, they serve vegan meals that don't taste awful, I would definitely stay here again

Loved staying here, the staff are so friendly, and they even offered a free dinner randomly. The location is within walking of everything, Dresden is not too massive.

Hi, thanks a lot for such a good feedback. Good to see that you had a really good time in Dresden. I will let our staff members know that you wrote so good words about us. Thanks a lot :-) We hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Very far from city center. Bikes that they rent for free are very old and dangerous since they don't have break. Can be really noise in the room because there's a bar below the hostel.

Hello, thanks a lot for sharing your impressions with us. I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. As we are located in Neustadt area, like all other independent Hostels, we are about 15-20 minutes by walk/tram away from the city center. Our guests get the spirit of Neustadt area, a very vibrant area with many bars around, that can be noisy at times, thats true. All our bikes do have breaks, some of them backpedal. Maybe you had such a bike? Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Nice hostel. Good atmosphere. Cool uniquely decorated bedrooms. Well equipped kitchen. Individual plug sockets at each bed. One of the best hostels of my trip

Loved this place! The people at the front desk were awesome and the laundry service saved my friends and I from smelling horrible for the rest of our trip. One night there was a free dinner and it was delicious and the breakfast is basic, but also pretty yummy! Highly recommend this place to anyone!

Pros: location is in a great area and the hostel employees are helpful and friendly. Cons: I slept in hundrets and hostels in my life. But i never had to pay for hidden cost like toilet, kitchen or bed linen. In this hostel You need to pay for bed linen. Some people didnt and they.slept on the bare bed (whitout sleeping Bad) which is disgusting. You also Sleep in a room with carpet and in General the facility is Run down. Plus the linen cost were Not in the normal online cost summary.

Hi, many thanks for your feedback. I was really surprised about the comment about hidden costs. We have of course NO hidden costs for toilet or kitchen use. Also you can find the price for bed linen in our Info Page on Hostelworld and in the booking confirmation. That people do not use their sleeping bag, or linen is of course disgusting. You should let us know about that when you are here, then we can react. What made me happy was the note about the team, thanks. Martin - Lollis Homestay

Really enjoyed this place! Rooms are spacious, kitchen is stocked, staff are friendly and helpful, and beds are comfortable. Only thing we found strange is the almost see - through shower doors, and dirty cutlery in the room since we arrived still wasn't removed by cleaners our whole stay.

I had a pleasant one night stay at Lollis. The facilities were adequate and had everything I needed. The staff was great, always had a smile on their faces. The location was also good, in the heart of the New City and cool bar scene as well as easy access to the Old City via trams. They also have free bikes

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Hi, thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you soon again. Best regards from Dresden. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

I loved this place, the staff were awesome, the vibe super chill and friendly, after a few months on the road its hostels with this homely feel that you look for. Thank you guys! - recommended you to many of my friends and hope to return soon :)

It was a good hostel. I did fight with the wifi as it would stop for an hour and then work for 5 minutes...but it was clean, nice rooms, clean facilities, the staff was pretty nice. It's kind of jank that they make you pay for linen and expensive key deposit and their rules are very tedious. A bit away from the good parts of town. Rooms are personalized and a lot of effort went in to that, you can tell

Hi, thanks a lot for your review. Good to see that you left with a good impression of us. I regret that the WiFi was not working properly, I will check it carefully. We charge the money for the linen for cleaning it properly, but you could also choose to use your own sleeping bag if you have one with you. We do have to charge 10,- key deposit to get the key back in the end. Once you returned the key you get the deposit back. Hope to see you again one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay

« first « Prev 1 2 3