9.0
Superb 1,567 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,567 Total Reviews
Lollis Homestay Located at Goerlitzer Str. 34, 01099 Dresden, Dresden.
Germany
Dresden 01097 Goerlitzer Str. 34, 01099 Dresden
90% 1567
51.0687604 13.7555909
    Rooms available

26th Nov 2016

Clean bathrooms, really awesome common room, friendliest staff of any hostel I've stayed at. Only downside is that the room could be kind of cold at night. But overall great experience here!

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Hostel and rating us maximum points. That is really a great compliment to us :-) As for the heaters in the room, they should be working all the time. I will check if there is a wrong setting in the system. Thanks a lot for that hint. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Nov 2016
8.0

Good hostel overall, stayed there in off season but still easy to meet other solo travellers in the common area, only downside room did not smell the cleanest and there is no privacy in the showers. Great location, close to heaps of bars and an easy walk to everywhere noteworthy .

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your nice review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and really like the social athmosphere here. I really wonder what the smell in the room could have been. Usually our cleaning staff works very well and the room shouldn't be smelling bad at all. But I will talk to our cleaning staff again, taking extra care of that room. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you soon again! Best regards from Dresden. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Nov 2016

Very nice staff!

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your great review of our Hostel. Wow, maximum points! That is really a nice compliment to us :-) We are very very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and really hope to see you soon again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Nov 2016

Really nice hostel! The rooms remind me of staying with at an aunties house. Very cute, very personal. the common room was great, and I liked that it had different sections so you could socialise or do your own thing. Kitchen was good, and staff were very helpful! I really liked the location as there were lots of cool shops and great food around. Still close to all the big tourist things. Definitely worth it!

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us so much. We wish you all the best and really hope to see you soon again! Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

5th Nov 2016
6.0

Not sure what to say really, it's the bare minimum you'd expect from a hostel, signs everywhere telling me to lock up my belonging makes me think they've had a few thefts, door was wide open so anyone could walk in. Decent walk to the centre, basic facilities and pretty much no common area.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for taking your time to share your impressions with us. As for the sings it is simply important to tell our guests that they keep an eye on closing doors and using their lockers, as of course it happened once that fellow travellers stole stuff from others. It is not a warning, but a hint to be careful. To reach the center you could also use our free bikes, or public transport, which takes only about 10 minutes. Our common area is not really small, maybe you expected something else? We wish you safe travels and a good time. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

27th Oct 2016

There was a cuddly toy on my pillow when I arrived! What's not to love about that? A hostel for travellers by travellers.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your really nice review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you liked it here and especially the cute decoration of our female only dorm ;-) We wish you safe travels and really hope to see you soon again! Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

23rd Oct 2016

I absolutely loved this hostel. The cute homey eclectic feel just make it an amazing place. I was able to really sit down and chat with people in the common area, and just enjoyed meeting travelers from around the world. The hostel isn't really close to the old town, but if you're looking for bars and clubs the neighborhood around it is good for that sort of thing. I absolutely fell in love with this hostel! Such a unique experience. I hope others will try it out too.

• Iran, Male, 25-30
22nd Oct 2016

Cozy environment and friendly staff. I enjoyed my stay at the Lollis Homestay.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your great comment. We are very happy thyt you enjoyed your stay and really hope to see you soon again! Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
19th Oct 2016

Nice, clean, easy to talk to people. Shared bathroom between rooms. Huge lockers that they provide a key for. Free dinner provided on certain nights makes it easy to meet people!

19th Oct 2016

Lockers only fit a small bag and your other important documents. Breakfast was good for the price! Enjoyed the free bike usage! About a 25 min walk to the historic area if you like walking, but surrounded by great bars, coffee shops...Only complaints would be lack of privacy when showering (see-through curtains and changing into/out of clothing in the open) and I think carpet flooring was a bad decision in the rooms as drinking is allowed in the rooms and my room smelt of beer badly!

Dear Guest, thanks y lot for your great and detailed review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast we offer. Btw. It is really not allowed to drink beer in the room! It would be good to communicate that with our reception during your stay, then we could communicate that and also clean the carpet proper immediately. I am very sorry if your room smelled badly because of that!! We wish you all the best and really hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.