Lollis Homestay Reviews

Goerlitzer Str. 34, 01099 Dresden, Dresden, Germany

Very nice city area, people and hostel! Would always come again.

• 26th Jun 2015

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your nice words about our Hostel. We wish you all the best for your travels. See you again in Dresden or somewhere on the road :-) Martin - Lollis Homestay.

The hostel excellently located in a great part town. The rooms were clean and the staf were always very happy to help. This is a must stay hostel for any one traveling in Dresden. Oh, and look out for the awesome walls in the hall and rooms.

Hello and thanks a lot for your great feedback. We are happy that you liked it here so much. Looking forward to see you soon again and wish you great travels. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Very cheap accom and the staff were very very friendly. Would have been better if you weren't charged extra for bedsheets.

Dear guest, thanks a lot for your review. I am glad that in general we left a good picture, especially our staff :-). Btw: We leave the choice to our guests if they use their own sleeping bag/bed linen or rent our sheets. If you choose to take bed linen from us we simply charge the money for cleaning it properly. Hope to see you soon one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Location in hip area of town. I liked the free bike rental and bbq night. Great staff and great atmosphere. Good common space. Met a lot of other solo travelers easily. It was a really great stay! I would come stay here again.

Hello and thanks a lot for taking the time to share your impressions with us. Wish you all the best on your travels and hope to see you soon. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

I stayed an extra 2 nights at the hostel as the girl at the reception told me about the street festive that was happening in the weekend. Totally awesome hostel for experiencing BRN from the balcony with a couple of beers.

Hello, and thank you very much for your review. Yes, that was a very special and intense weekend. It was very nice with all the guests here and having so much fun with everybody during the Festival. Best regards and see you soon. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Wow this hostel was the best I've stayed at in a while! The staff, first off, is always there to help and really fun to just hang out with and talk to. Marc answered all of my 1000 questions and the rest of the staff was just as friendly. The hostel is very clean and great to meet other people, and the hostel's activities nights like free dinners makes you meet a bunch of people as well as serving good food. I definitely recommend this hostel to everyone going to Dresden!

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your reply. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will say hello from you :-) Hope to see you soon again. Best regards from Dresden. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

The staff was amazing; friendly and helpful!! The facilities were clean and it is a very homey aesthetic. Great location with lots to do. All in all my favorite stop so far.

Hi, Thanks a lot for the great feedback. Looking forward to see you soon again and wish you great travels. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Really enjoyed staying in this hostel. The rooms are well laid out and it is close to the new and old parts of town. The staff were friendly and helpful and it was a sociable place with the common area making it easy to meet people, which was good as I was travelling alone.

The staff was extremely helpful.. It was a delight to meet you guyz... your help made exploring dresden and around so easy. The location is the best part - in the centre of the neustadt ... the night never ends in the area. :P

This place has been one of my favourite hostels yet, amazing vibes, really nice staff and decent location. A very different hostel but in a great way.

Hey, thank you for your comment. It is really nice to see that you had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you again. Best regards Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Lollis is all about the atmosphere and amazing staff.

Hello, and thanks a lot for your message. Hope to see you again one day in our Hostel :-) Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

The city map is not very informative - why only pubs and bars?

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your comment. But why you rate us so bad for the map? We provide very good USE-IT maps where you can find all information you need. Ok, you were in Neustadt area and there are a lot of bars and pubs, but just when you look on the other side of the map you will find all information about Old-Town with all historic sites and so on. Here is a link to our map: http://www.use-it.travel/cities/detail/dresden/ I wish you safe travels. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Awesome Hostel. The staff is great and very welcoming. They make the whole process super easy and enjoyable. Any questions you have, they will do their best to answer it. The rooms all have an awesome concept and are all different. The breakfast is simple. but if you make sandwiches for the day, it's worth paying for it. The washing machine service is complete, they'll take care of the whole thing and even fold your clothes for you. The atmosphere is one of the bests I've seen in a hostel. GREAT

The hostel had a great social vibe and I really enjoyed staying there.

Hello, and thanks a lot for your comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again one day :-) Best regards from Dresden. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and genuinely wanted us to feel welcome. The whole place had a very cozy feel to it, accentuated with very creatively designed rooms. Will definitely drop by again, next time I'm in Dresden.

A realreally good old school hostel, with comfy shared kitchen and lounge area. Social. Good, clean, hot showers. Strong wifi. Would stay here again.

The staff are ridiculously helpful, book our tour at the Transparent Factory and even helped us in calling the Bahn services to work out details during the major strike of the Bahn. The room I was in was massive and the bed was amazing. They offer free dinners and open grill nights which are amazing. My one issue was the the showers are pretty public and not entirely covered and I ended up showering midday in order to ensure the least amount of people would walk in on me.

Cute little hostel where you can borrow bikes for free and enjoy the occasional free dinner which always leads to great conversation with fellow travellers. Rooms were big enough, with some interesting decoration (mine was plastered with magazine photos) and a really cute feel. Bathroom was not enough for the floor with only 1 toilet and 2 showers which weren't the cleanest, not bad though but could be better. Hostel just needs a little tlc here and there, but for the price I'm not complaining!

Very amused by the wall of beautiful men (and women!) in the all-female dorm I stayed in. Waking up to Orlando Bloom's face was a great way to start the day!

• 1st May 2015

The location in the New Town is good.