Lollis Homestay Reviews

G�rlitzer Str.34, 01099 Dresden, Dresden, Germany

Art and home style hostel. Staff are kindly and solve all the problem you have. Every Wed. and Sat. have dinner for free. I love this hostel just stay at home.

I liked this hostel because of the atmosphere of the rooms. It did, however, smell a bit like smoke in the room, but overall, it was good.

Had a great time here , very cosy

Hostel staff were so nice and friendly. They have a no laptop/mobile phone area which was nice because it encouraged people to socialise. I would definitely stay here again :)

Great staff. Great design. Very cozy common room and super free dinner. Definitely will come back one day! Highly recommend!

Amazing place with individually themed rooms, great little kitchen and dining area, comfortable beds and good location in a cool part of town. Friendly staff and we met a great group of travellers who, along with help from the homebrew sold at the counter, we chatted with into the night. Highly recommended.

I had booked a 3 bed room with two friends and we were given a 4 bed room for no extra cost. The room and shared bathroom were very spacious and clean. There was a free meal the night we there which was great and it was fun to talk to the young man who made the meal for us. The staff was very friendly. The hostel is not in the old city but was only a 15 minute walk. It was in the new city where the great restaurants and bars are located.

Cool rooms ! Wifi was good in the rooms, kitchen had good facilities. Breakfast was sooo bad When we checked out on Saturday 16th November the man at reception was so rude to us! So we left with a bad veiw on lollis. I thought it was his job to make us feel happy and at home. He also made us go back up 3 stories with our backpacks on after we had just said that we were running late for our bus. Said something under his breathe as we went to leave. Wasn't very nice. The hostel is good!

The best by far is the staff: they helped us with different stuff like how to get to Prague the cheapest way possible and how to get almost everywhere by public transport. Always with a smile. Everything else was good as well: rooms are comfortable, everything is very clean, they have great city maps (of Dresden and other cities, which was very useful for us) and the kitchen is small but well equipped. I'll definitely stay again here!.

I loved Dresden from the second I minded the gap from the train to the Neustadt station. Lollis Homestay kept this love alive. The comfortable hostel is as homely as their name, with a useful kitchen, free tea and coffee, and free dinners on Wednesday and Sunday. The homestay attracts a certain brand of people that feel like extended family than wandering vagabond thrill seekers, for staff and visitors alike, ex staff making regular appearances, not even they can keep away.

It would be better to install more washing machines and dryers.