Lollis Homestay Reviews

Goerlitzer Str. 34, 01099 Dresden, Dresden, Germany

Very far from city center. Bikes that they rent for free are very old and dangerous since they don't have break. Can be really noise in the room because there's a bar below the hostel.

Pros: location is in a great area and the hostel employees are helpful and friendly. Cons: I slept in hundrets and hostels in my life. But i never had to pay for hidden cost like toilet, kitchen or bed linen. In this hostel You need to pay for bed linen. Some people didnt and they.slept on the bare bed (whitout sleeping Bad) which is disgusting. You also Sleep in a room with carpet and in General the facility is Run down. Plus the linen cost were Not in the normal online cost summary.

Hi, many thanks for your feedback. I was really surprised about the comment about hidden costs. We have of course NO hidden costs for toilet or kitchen use. Also you can find the price for bed linen in our Info Page on Hostelworld and in the booking confirmation. That people do not use their sleeping bag, or linen is of course disgusting. You should let us know about that when you are here, then we can react. What made me happy was the note about the team, thanks. Martin - Lollis Homestay

I had a pleasant one night stay at Lollis. The facilities were adequate and had everything I needed. The staff was great, always had a smile on their faces. The location was also good, in the heart of the New City and cool bar scene as well as easy access to the Old City via trams. They also have free bikes

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Hi, thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you soon again. Best regards from Dresden. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

It was a good hostel. I did fight with the wifi as it would stop for an hour and then work for 5 minutes...but it was clean, nice rooms, clean facilities, the staff was pretty nice. It's kind of jank that they make you pay for linen and expensive key deposit and their rules are very tedious. A bit away from the good parts of town. Rooms are personalized and a lot of effort went in to that, you can tell

Hi, thanks a lot for your review. Good to see that you left with a good impression of us. I regret that the WiFi was not working properly, I will check it carefully. We charge the money for the linen for cleaning it properly, but you could also choose to use your own sleeping bag if you have one with you. We do have to charge 10,- key deposit to get the key back in the end. Once you returned the key you get the deposit back. Hope to see you again one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay

Made me feel right at home. Treated me like a king. Breakfast was great, and the bikes available were a great perk!!

• 14th Jul 2015

Hi, thank your very much for your review. WOW, max points is a really great compliment, we are very glad that you enjoyed staying here. Wish you all the best on our travels and hope to see you again one day :-) Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Loved my stay. Really felt like I could settle in. Thanks for a great few days.

• 12th Jul 2015

Hello, and thanks a lot for your review. We are very happy that you had a pleasant stay in our Hostel :-) Hope to see you again one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Excellent kitchen! Although I was surprised that there weren't many shower cubicles or indeed toilets but somehow the hostel seem to get away with that

Hello and thanks a lot for taking the time to share your impressions with us. It is especially good to read that our facilities are enough for the amount of guests that we accomodate here, even it seemed to be not enough at the first glance for you. I wish you safe travels and a good time in Europe. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Great hostel for lone travellers to meet other people.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your comment. We wish you safe and nice travels and hope to see you again one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Friendly and helpful staff. The free dinner (held once a week) was a great opportunity to have some good food and meet great people! The bathrooms weren't super clean, but they were certainly acceptable. I would definitely stay here again!

Very nice city area, people and hostel! Would always come again.

• 26th Jun 2015

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your nice words about our Hostel. We wish you all the best for your travels. See you again in Dresden or somewhere on the road :-) Martin - Lollis Homestay.

The hostel excellently located in a great part town. The rooms were clean and the staf were always very happy to help. This is a must stay hostel for any one traveling in Dresden. Oh, and look out for the awesome walls in the hall and rooms.

Hello and thanks a lot for your great feedback. We are happy that you liked it here so much. Looking forward to see you soon again and wish you great travels. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Very cheap accom and the staff were very very friendly. Would have been better if you weren't charged extra for bedsheets.

Dear guest, thanks a lot for your review. I am glad that in general we left a good picture, especially our staff :-). Btw: We leave the choice to our guests if they use their own sleeping bag/bed linen or rent our sheets. If you choose to take bed linen from us we simply charge the money for cleaning it properly. Hope to see you soon one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Location in hip area of town. I liked the free bike rental and bbq night. Great staff and great atmosphere. Good common space. Met a lot of other solo travelers easily. It was a really great stay! I would come stay here again.

Hello and thanks a lot for taking the time to share your impressions with us. Wish you all the best on your travels and hope to see you soon. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

I stayed an extra 2 nights at the hostel as the girl at the reception told me about the street festive that was happening in the weekend. Totally awesome hostel for experiencing BRN from the balcony with a couple of beers.

Hello, and thank you very much for your review. Yes, that was a very special and intense weekend. It was very nice with all the guests here and having so much fun with everybody during the Festival. Best regards and see you soon. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Great and very helpful staff. The hostel had a good atmosphere and the people staying had a very social attitude. Close to a lot of cafes and bars. I would go back if I had to visit Dresden again.

Wow this hostel was the best I've stayed at in a while! The staff, first off, is always there to help and really fun to just hang out with and talk to. Marc answered all of my 1000 questions and the rest of the staff was just as friendly. The hostel is very clean and great to meet other people, and the hostel's activities nights like free dinners makes you meet a bunch of people as well as serving good food. I definitely recommend this hostel to everyone going to Dresden!

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your reply. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will say hello from you :-) Hope to see you soon again. Best regards from Dresden. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

One of the staff was quite rude. Bad experience

The staff was amazing; friendly and helpful!! The facilities were clean and it is a very homey aesthetic. Great location with lots to do. All in all my favorite stop so far.

Hi, Thanks a lot for the great feedback. Looking forward to see you soon again and wish you great travels. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Really enjoyed staying in this hostel. The rooms are well laid out and it is close to the new and old parts of town. The staff were friendly and helpful and it was a sociable place with the common area making it easy to meet people, which was good as I was travelling alone.

The staff was extremely helpful.. It was a delight to meet you guyz... your help made exploring dresden and around so easy. The location is the best part - in the centre of the neustadt ... the night never ends in the area. :P