Lollis Homestay Reviews

Goerlitzer Str. 34, 01099 Dresden, Dresden, Germany

Great and friendly staff! Simple and genuine breakfast! Hot and cozy well structured rooms!

Staff at lollies are so helpful and friendly! Free dinner on Sunday really helped everyone get to know each other. The hostel feels really homey - comfy beds and bedding. Not far from the old town by tram or foot but near some great bars and coffee shops in the new town. Loved it!

Dear Guest, thank you very much for sharing your impressions with us. It is great that you enjoyed your stay with us. We wish you safe and great travels. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

With its hip/arty location, helpful staff, outlets at each bed, and lockers in room, my two night stay went perfectly!

• 12th Jan 2016

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your great review of our Hostel We are delighted that you gave us maximum points and even highlight that your stay went perfectly :-) Hope to see you soon again. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Best hostel I've stayed in so far; felt like a home away from home. All of the staff were very friendly and welcoming and the common area was very homely and comfortable.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your great review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

The staff and location were absolutely perfect to ensure you get the most out of your stay in Dresden.

Dear guest, thanks a lot for taking your time to give us a review here. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

I came for 2 days with 3 friends of mine and all of us were excited about this hostel. It was amazingly clean and the staff was so helpful. I strongly recommend it to someone who goes to Dresden. The neighborhood is great too! Good job guys, keep going :D

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Greece

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your great review. We are very happy that you and your friends enjoyed your stay here so much :-) Thank you also for recommending us to other travellers, we will do our best to keep the good quality for everybody. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you soon again in Lollis Homestay. Best regards. Martin - General Manager.

Second visit to Lollis Homestay. Small common area that acts as both bar and breakfast zone but offers plenty of interaction with other travellers. Also right in the centre of the new town. Breakfast was 4euro a bit more expensive than 2 years ago. I also don't like the policy of optional linen with an added cost. Despite that I would always stay at this hostel when in Dresden.

Dear guest, thanks a lot for your great review of our Hostel. We are delighted that you stayed here another time and enjoyed it again :-). For the linen we do charge the extra fee to cover the costs for cleaning. Thats basically why we charge it. Beside that our guests are allowed to use their own sheets or sleeping bag if they want. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Your basic hostel. A good vibe with decent beds. It would be nice if they included the sheets in the price though, or gave a discount to those who bring their own, rather than charging extra.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for taking your time to share your impressions with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed our location and the good vibe that we have here. Just one thing about the bed linen. If you bring your own sheets or sleeping bag, you do not have to pay for the linen of course. Maybe there was some misunderstanding on Check-In? We wish you safe and nice travels wherever you go and hope to see you again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Cute little hostel . Loved the stay.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your great review of our Hostel. We are delighted that you gave us maximum points. We really appreciate that and hope to see you soon again in Lollis Homestay. Best regards. Martin.

The location is good, not long distance til the main attractions. The 6bed female ensuite was ok, good space and the bathroom was clean. The staff was very helpfull.

Dear guets, thanks a lot for your nice review. We are very happy that you had a good experience with us and hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Helpful and friendly staffs, but because the hostel is busy, you need to wait a bit if you wanna ask questions. The magnet for opening doors is not very sensitive, my record is trying 13 times to have the door open. I also consider locking door and bring keys with me even I just go to toilet not very convenient, but it is OK. The location is far from the old town (30 min by foot) so you need to take tram or you love walking. Simple breakfast. Nice to have free tee. Nice decoration.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for taking your time to share your impressions with us. I am very happy that you rate our staff and the Cleaniness so good. Its nice to see that our work seems to be done well :-) Our Hostel is in the trendy part of Dresden, surrounded by Bars, trendy stores, Cafés and so on. That already is an attraction for many guests. And yes, the keys should work well, I will doublecheck the system now for mistakes. Thanks for the suggestion. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Everything a hostel should be. Unique rooms which are different to the norm. Free dinner on Wednesday which was great and fine! Hostel facilities were clean and in good condition. There is also a clothes washing service which leaves you with free time. Plenty shops, bars & restaurants nearby. 30 min walk to dresden centre, 10 min to train station. Staff were friendly and helpful. Did the night walk tour which was different but very enjoyable and fun. Would recommend/stay again if in Dresden.

Dear guest, thanks a lot for taking your time to share your impressions with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Cosy, eclectic hostel in a really cool neighbourhood. Great atmosphere for a solo traveller. They offered a free vegetarian dinner one of the nights I stayed there and it was delicious. Kitchen facilities, lockers, free (old) bike hire too.

Hello dear Guest, thank you so much for your great review of our Hostel. Maximum points are really a great compliment for us. Thank you so much and hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Really enjoyed our stay in the hostel! Staff were amazing, so friendly and helpful. Location is amazing with close connections to trams and walking distance to the Altstadt and situated in the heart of the Neustadt! The communal area is very well set out which means meeting and socialising with people is made very easy. 10/10 for experience and will definitely return.

• 28th Nov 2015

Dear Guest, great to see that you gave us such a good rating. We are delighted that you had such a good time here. I will let our staff know about your great words about them. It's nice to get such a good feedback. So see you soon again and wish you all the best on the road. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Hostel was nice and clean, the staff were all lovely and the overall atmosphere was amongst the best of any hostel I've stayed in. Can't recommend it enough, I'll definitely be back!

Wow maximum points! That is a great feedback. Thanks a lot for that. Hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

The staff are really lovely and it is nice and homely! Was a great place to meet people too, there was a big group of solo travellers

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your great review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and gave us maximum points :-) Hope to see you soon again and wish you safe travels. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Very friendly and helpful staff, perfect location in the heart of young and alive city

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your great review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Lollis Homestay.

Awesome hostel in the coolest part of dresden. The free bike rental was the best part for me and it had a really chill backpackers vibe. Would definitely stay again.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your great review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you soon again. Best regards from Dresden. Lollis Homestay.

The staff were extremely helpful at this hostel and it's in a nice area. The rooms were cute but I found it a bit strange how the upper bunks worked in room 1 (very close together). I got used to it though. Friendly hostel in general.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your great review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you left with an overall good immpression of our staff and the surrounding area. Thanks as well for letting us know about the upper bed in room number 1. I double checked that today and made the decision to install a curtain or blanket between the beds to get more privacy for each guest. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again one day. Best regards. Martin-Lollis Homestay.

I should start by saying I was on a tale end of a cold when I stayed here. That being said I still had a great time. Staff were helpful and when I was up at 3 am not able to sleep the common area was a nice spot to chill and the night staff gave me some honey for my tea. Quirky decorations and what seems like fun activities, I wish I could have joined more of them!

« first « Prev 1 2 3