Lollis Homestay Reviews

Goerlitzer Str. 34, 01099 Dresden, Dresden, Germany

I should start by saying I was on a tale end of a cold when I stayed here. That being said I still had a great time. Staff were helpful and when I was up at 3 am not able to sleep the common area was a nice spot to chill and the night staff gave me some honey for my tea. Quirky decorations and what seems like fun activities, I wish I could have joined more of them!

Really good position,in the middle of the young area of Neue Stadt (pubs,cafes and restaurant are really close!); walking distance for die Alte Stadt. Good vibes: kindness and availability! :) Maybe only one WC on the second floor is not enough,but you can find other WC on the first floor..

• 17th Oct 2015

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your positive review of our Hostel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon again. Best regards from Dresden. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Stay here hands down. Free dinner, free German lessons and great people are just some perks of the place. The kitchen is small but good because there is always tea and coffee. There is a good amount of sitting room in the common spaces. All beds have a little shelf which is very nice.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your great review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed the atmosphere, our special events and our facilities. We hope to see you again one day and wish you safe onward travels. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

I liked it very much! The atmosphere was comfortable and the common room invites to hang around with people from all over the world, drink tea or play drinking games :) But it was also calm and I slept well (though I slept in the 8 bed dorm). The hostel is located in an interesting area with lots of pubs, restaurants and shops. I recommend this hostel :)

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your great review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you liked it here so much and even recommend us to other travellers :-) We wish you safe onward travels and hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Fun hostel right in the heart of Neustadt. Nightly activities that encourage mingling. Easy walk or transit over to Altstadt. Kitchen and lounge are small but have everything you might need. Would definitely recommend!

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your great review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you ennjoyed your stay with us :-) Best regards from Dresden. Lollis Homestay.

This place is far from the new train station by walk. It is nice to have free bike to borrow but quite a few were broken already. I stayed at the female dorm which is on 4th floor. With heavy luggage it is a pain since there is no elevator.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for taking your time to share your impressions with us. Walking from Neustadt Train Station should take about 15 minutes if you follow our directions, but you could also use the tram to get to us. I feel sorry that you could not really enjoy your stay here as your room was on the 3rd floor and yes, we do not have elevators. Sorry if you needed one. We always try to keep our bikes in good condition, twice the week we repair them. Best regards - Martin, Lollis Homestay.

Staff is super friendly and helpful! Everything is clean and well organized. They really make you feel at home!

• 28th Sep 2015

Dear Guest, WOW maximum points are really a great compliment to us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here so much. I will let our receptionists and cleaning staff know about the great words about their work. It is really nice to get such a good feedback :-) We wish you safe travels and hope to welcome you again one day here in Lollis Homestay. Best regards. Martin.

Great hostel... nice cosy common area and kitchen perfect for meeting people... really friendly and helpful staff... free laptops and bikes to borrow... perfect location for the Neu Stadt nightlife... only small issue was the wifi was a bit slow... overall excellent!! Thanks!!

Everything was clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff was very nice!

Hi, thanks a lot for your great feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you again one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

The toys and curtains at the bedroom looked weird... Besides this,I liked the place. The bathroom was nice and the kitchen is really positive:))

The hostel is nice and well located. The staff is really helpful and lovely. The breakfast it's ok for what you pay; 3 types of bread, 2 of ham and 2 of cheese. Milk, cacao powder, cereal, nutella, butter, peanut butter, and just 1 glass of orange juice and 1 yogurt. The room was good, you have to open the first door with an special magnetic key so that gives it a touch of security, the only thing I didn't find comfortable it's that you have to pay for the linen. The rest it's ok.

Good place! Staff is super nice. Rooms are very cute and you get to pick your own bed. Showers are a bit awkward since there is no room to get dressed. Hostel is in a cool and safe are as well!

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your nice review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for mentioning the bathroom situation, it helps us to improve our Hostel to offer better quality to our guests. We will use the low season to renovate and upgrade our facilities then we will try to solve that issue. Best regards and we hope to see you again one day. best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Staff was so helpful when we had trouble with our bikes (we brought our own), spoke great English, and were all around friendly people! I would stay again!

• 18th Sep 2015

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your beautiful review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are especially honoured by your great comment on our staff. I will let everybody know :) Best regards from Dresden and hope to see you soon again. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

A hostel where you feel at home instantly. Cute beds with drapes and fun decor in rooms. Stayed on a Wednesday night and got a free evening feel!

Good vibes, no complaints

Hi, thanks for your great review. Max points are a big compliment to us, thank you so much :-) We wish you safe and nice travels and hope to see you again one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Perfectly cosy atmosphere! And the receptionist Elli was the sweetiest girl :)

Hello, thank you for sharing you impression with us. We are glad that you had a good time here and I will definitely say hello to Elli from you :-) We would be happy to welcome you again. Best wishes from Dresden. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

really lovely place. I wish my house looked like that. pretty easy to get to and the atmosphere was lovely. would stay again

Hello, thank you so much for your great review of our Hostel. It would be a pleasure for us to host you also on your next trip to Dresden :-) Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

My roommate and I absolutely loved staying here! It felt so homey and had a great atmosphere for meeting new people. The dinner on Wednesday night was great to not only get a good meal but to bring people together.

• 9th Sep 2015

Very cool place and the people are awesome!

• 9th Sep 2015

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your fantastic review of our Hostel. Wow, maximum points :-) We are very happy to read that. We wish you safe and great travels and hope to see you again one day :-) best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Staff is so nice. The hostel is a bit far and it is a bit noisy in the room.