Lollis Homestay Reviews

Goerlitzer Str. 34, 01099 Dresden, Dresden, Germany

The staff was extremely helpful.. It was a delight to meet you guyz... your help made exploring dresden and around so easy. The location is the best part - in the centre of the neustadt ... the night never ends in the area. :P

This place has been one of my favourite hostels yet, amazing vibes, really nice staff and decent location. A very different hostel but in a great way.

Hey, thank you for your comment. It is really nice to see that you had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you again. Best regards Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Lollis is all about the atmosphere and amazing staff.

Hello, and thanks a lot for your message. Hope to see you again one day in our Hostel :-) Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

The city map is not very informative - why only pubs and bars?

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your comment. But why you rate us so bad for the map? We provide very good USE-IT maps where you can find all information you need. Ok, you were in Neustadt area and there are a lot of bars and pubs, but just when you look on the other side of the map you will find all information about Old-Town with all historic sites and so on. Here is a link to our map: http://www.use-it.travel/cities/detail/dresden/ I wish you safe travels. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Awesome Hostel. The staff is great and very welcoming. They make the whole process super easy and enjoyable. Any questions you have, they will do their best to answer it. The rooms all have an awesome concept and are all different. The breakfast is simple. but if you make sandwiches for the day, it's worth paying for it. The washing machine service is complete, they'll take care of the whole thing and even fold your clothes for you. The atmosphere is one of the bests I've seen in a hostel. GREAT

The hostel had a great social vibe and I really enjoyed staying there.

Hello, and thanks a lot for your comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again one day :-) Best regards from Dresden. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and genuinely wanted us to feel welcome. The whole place had a very cozy feel to it, accentuated with very creatively designed rooms. Will definitely drop by again, next time I'm in Dresden.

A realreally good old school hostel, with comfy shared kitchen and lounge area. Social. Good, clean, hot showers. Strong wifi. Would stay here again.

The staff are ridiculously helpful, book our tour at the Transparent Factory and even helped us in calling the Bahn services to work out details during the major strike of the Bahn. The room I was in was massive and the bed was amazing. They offer free dinners and open grill nights which are amazing. My one issue was the the showers are pretty public and not entirely covered and I ended up showering midday in order to ensure the least amount of people would walk in on me.

Cute little hostel where you can borrow bikes for free and enjoy the occasional free dinner which always leads to great conversation with fellow travellers. Rooms were big enough, with some interesting decoration (mine was plastered with magazine photos) and a really cute feel. Bathroom was not enough for the floor with only 1 toilet and 2 showers which weren't the cleanest, not bad though but could be better. Hostel just needs a little tlc here and there, but for the price I'm not complaining!

Very amused by the wall of beautiful men (and women!) in the all-female dorm I stayed in. Waking up to Orlando Bloom's face was a great way to start the day!

• 1st May 2015

The location in the New Town is good.

Lockers are provided but they are too small to accomodate a usual cabin luggage. The bathroom is not really ideal.

Dear Guest, our lockers are meant for average daypacks and to lock your valuables like notebook,camera,tablet,passport or money.In case of big luggage,you can come and see the receptionist. At any time we can store your big stuff at the reception safely! What was your problem with the bathroom? Our bathrooms get cleaned daily by us and you can use them on several floors. Best regards from Dresden.

Had a good time staying here. Very friendly staff and fun decorations. Would stay there again

1 2 Next » last »