Lollis Homestay Reviews

G�rlitzer Str.34, 01099 Dresden, Dresden, Germany

Pros: Good shower facilities, clean toilets. Friendly staff. Vibrant location, able to get cheap beers and food easily. Allows guest to rent bicycles for free. Cons: Far from main train stations. need to pay for breakfast.

I absolutely loved this hostel! This is the type of atmosphere every backpacker is looking for but hi rarely get at hostels. Awesome common rooms, nightly activities, great area close enough to the old city but in a very cool, hippie neighbourhood. Wish I could have stayed longer It was really that good. I wish there were more lollis around Europe!!

Was not expecting much as I've been to many smaller Germany cities on my trip. Lollies was amazing, and the city even better. Staff cooked us dinner, for free. Had free German lessons. Cool common area. Free bike hire. Drinking spots only 2 mins walk.

• 18th May 2014

Awesome hostel with tons of activities to do. Fully equipped kitchen, outlets on each bed, amazing staff, the list goes on. Fully recommend!

This part of Dresden (Neustadt) is kinda dirty and my first impression wasn't that good! But this hostel is really really nice, lovely staff, good wifi and breakfast, nice "hippie" atmosphere Probably the best hostel in this area :)

We had an amazing time at this hostel. It is in a location that easily connects to everything and the atmosphere is amazing. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others!

I liked the neighbourhood and creatif, easy going atmosphere of the hostel/ my room. The well made free(!) diner on sunday evening, All facilities that I appreciate were there: kitchen, free coffee and tea, laptopuse.

The Lollis Homestay Hostel is a very good Hostel, that makes us feel like in a real Hostel`s atmosphere. It is well located, near a lot of pubs, markets and public transport. The Staff is also very attentious and prestative. A good place to saty in Dresden!

There should be a separate toilet area.

Great hostel with fantastic staff. The location is great - easy to get to and easy to get to the centre of Dresden.

• 11th Apr 2014

Friendly staff who set up a free dinner, which created a great atmosphere. Info available for traveling onwards from Dresden. Nice city maps provided. Hostel is about a 20min walk to the old town, however it is in a trendy neighbourhood, with a lovely park nearby. Linen cost extra but you can bring your own. Only complaint would be one toilet for multiple (6bed) dorm rooms! -- however it was always clean.

Art and home style hostel. Staff are kindly and solve all the problem you have. Every Wed. and Sat. have dinner for free. I love this hostel just stay at home.

I liked this hostel because of the atmosphere of the rooms. It did, however, smell a bit like smoke in the room, but overall, it was good.

Had a great time here , very cosy

1 2 Next » last »