Lomond Airport Hotel Reviews

91 New Sneddon Street, Paisley, Glasgow, Scotland

Noone was there... I wait about 30 minutes outside and nobody came. I was calling them but nobody answer the phone. I didn't stay there...

• 8th Oct 2013
  • Cyprus

Is the worst experience in my life. I've found vomit over a wall, beds were broken and it was really cold in there. All the pictures you can find on internet are fakes, or maybe from 20 years ago... That place it should be illegal.

• 31st Aug 2013
  • Spain

This Hotel should be closed down ASAP! It is filthy, no hot water, most things like beds and furniture broken and filthy. The draws and bathrooms are all filthy and to top it all off, when we came back from dinner in the city, we found the walls covered with bed bugs!! I am already seeking legal advice and looking to have the place health inspected. We did NOT sleep here... we slept in the car on the motorway services because at midnight on a Saturday there were no other hotels available.

Absolutely disgusting. Empty crisp and sweet wrappers under the bed. The carpet hadnt been vacuumed for months. It was horendous. Someone from your site should actually visit the place I don't know how it's open for business. Absolute health hazard. They can't ever be getting repeat business as 1 night in that rat den is enough for anyone. Shocking!!!

• 20th Aug 2013

i didn't stay there, what's this?

Derelict exterior. Unkept. No one at reception when arrived, small child opened the door. Waited then left to find another hotel. Based on others reviews looks like I dodged a bullet by not staying here - awful! Photos are not a true representation of this place. When phoning the hotel they do not answer the phone by introducing the hotel- they just say hello. Was not sure if I had even called the hotel or someone's home. If you want to ruin your holiday - stay here.

• 29th Jul 2013
  • New Zealand

Sorry, but this was the worst place I've ever been. It is far from the city center and looks like an abandoned house out of a horror movie. We staid in a room in the basement where I found old clothes in a totally abrated wardrobe. It was impossible to close the "window"( the firedoor), there was no light at the halway and even the receptionist didn't want to stay over night. Now it is funny to talk about but in this night I was really scared. So if you find another Place to stay: TAKE IT!!!!!

Where to begin? One, and only, positive aspect is that it is very close to the airport. Our room was disgusting. We found a pair of old pants in the closet and a dead bug in the toothbrush holder. Much of the furniture was in disrepair. There was no toilet paper in our room. I would not stay here again. I was unable to sleep because the house looked like it came from a horror movie!