London Backpackers Reviews

8/10 Queens Parade, Queens Road, Hendon Central, London, England

I thought this was a great place and really close the train station. That made not staying in the city totally worth it! And the staff was amazing!

• 27th Jul 2015

I felt that the room and the floors had a really weird cologne smell. The bathroom showers were very annoying as you'd have to press the taps to get it continually running which made showering very inefficient. Additionally, I did not find that the showers were cleaned well. There was no hair dryer so many of the girls walked around with damp hair. Breakfast was served too early. I found the hostel personnel could have been a little nicer or more pleasant to talk to.

• 26th Jul 2015

I liked it here. I especially like the mini curtains around each bunk bed. I can only say the mens bathrooms/showers were a bit on the tight side...and the price of a towel to buy (towel rental not an option) was a bit on the steep side, considering the quality and size of the towel you get for your GBP. But if you're in Hendon and staying here, there are good eating and drinking options in the area. Nice place. Well run

I had a really great time. The hostel was very clean and the employees were very nice. Everything was secure. It is a little far away from everything, but right near the tube. For how cheap it is, I was expecting a bad experience, but it was very nice. Exactly perfect for a weekend in London.

• 24th Jul 2015

Good. However, being locked out because the reception closed 3 hours early is not good fun.

• 22nd Jul 2015

+ : private light and concent in the bed! cleaned bed &room - : its far from center. toilet is upstairs(2nd floor). really reasonable price!

Overall good hostel, a little far away from the main attractions in London but is only a 30 second walk from a metro so it wasn't too bad.

Was a good stay at the hostel, good to have somewhere to lock away belongings and I enjoyed the breakfast

• 14th Jul 2015

This hostel was pretty average. The guy behind the check in counter didn't want to be at work and he was very unfriendly. It was such an effort for him to even check us in. Room had stains down the wall and I had chewing gum stuck above my bed. Toilet and shower facilities were ok. It is close to an underground stop but still a mission to get to Central London. If you want a friendly face/staff to greet you I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

A really nice, clean hostel with nice staff, the bathroom was clean. I was only there overnight so don't know about the breakfast but would recommend going here to anyone!

Bunker bed Top and below distance seem to be very lower. I t is better have some more space in between Upper and down bed. I hit my head several times in upper bed. Many thanks

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Sri Lanka

Bathrooms were up a floor which was annoying in the middle of the night. Staff was great and gave good directions. Location was good because it was by the station, but sucks if you want to be in the central zone 1 area. Breakfast included was typical. Be prepared to wash your own dishes, I didn't account for that in my time. Security was safe I just wish they didn't charge for lockers.

Andre, the reception that works in morning was great and very helpful with directions. The night reception guy not do friendly and helpful. He kept locking front door and going upstairs.

It was clean, comfortable beds, lockers inside the bedroom. Three shower cabins Whithout a Door, only curtains.The bathroom couldn't be locked... There was one bathroom for girls, and one for boys. It would be better with doors :) The bad point was the common area. You eat in front of the wall, not easy to talk with people when you're alone : / It's not very close from the centre, but it's a cheap hostel, so it's ok. I recommend this hostel if you travel with someone The staff was very nice :)

• 10th Jul 2015

Thank you! We'll be back some day for sure!

The location is the best! The staff is really friendly, in special Dani. The rooms and bathrooms were always clean. When I come back to London, I will definitely come back to this hostel. I recommend it 100%.

I stayed this guest house for a day. Eventho I arrived later than I had to, staff treated me kindly. Actually, because the price was very cheap, I didn't expect much about it, but it was much better in real. Bathroom was clean, and each bed has own concent and usb port, which was very convenient for me. As you know, the bed was narrow but if you stay only for a few days, I recommend there.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

The people the staff was ridiculous if me Andy family. They were not interesting of our problems. Problems of your poor organization about the kitchen. The people the staff take out the food of your clients or can people steal the food. The staff is ridiculous. I'm really disappointed With the hostel London Backpackrs.

• 5th Jul 2015

Our room was way to warm. The staff didn't to seem any near from pleased when we would ask anything. Although the location certainly have its influence on the price, a half-hour trip from the center to the hostel was a bit too much. Óne more thing, when I arrived after the reception was closed they asked me my passport until morning cause I coulnd't pay my stay so late, that's very dangerous since our passport is the only valid document when a person is abroad.

Enjoyed my stay can't complaint for the price I paid. I would recommend and staff were friendly. The sweets at reception sealed the deal for me.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7