London Backpackers Reviews

8/10 Queens Parade, Queens Road, Hendon Central, London, England

Booking in before 1.pm would be nice, though staff was helpful with that.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Poland

So about the location, it is a little far away from the city centre, but both the tube and buses stops are right out the door, there even is a night bus, so it's no problem to get to the centre at any time! Breakfast is nothing special, but good, the rooms are clean, there are lockers that can be used for free... I really enjoyed my stay!

The complimentary breakfast is definitely value for money.

Very easy to find hostel, great location by Tube. Nice facilities with lounge, tv computer area. Nice breakfast.

Nice experience. They told me about a policy they have in their website and in the email they sent, but I didn't know about that because I didn't go to their website and never read the email, because I had received a confirmation from the hostal website I used. In the long run they were nice and helped me, but not happy with the situation. (No older than 35 was the policy; although I was not the only one in that case.

• 10th Mar 2015

This hostel's location was a bit out of the way from central London but easy to access on the Tube. Check-in clerk was incredibly friendly and helpful. The hostel itself wasn't a bad stay, however, our hallway had a very strange smell to it.

• 6th Mar 2015

I felt safe and slept well! The location isn't central, but easily accessible and only one minute from the tube station – actually I liked coming a bit outside from the buzz of the city center. The staff was really helpful and nice, the place was very clean (cleaned every morning!)... I've never experienced such value for my money! I will definitely come again!

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Everything perfect! Thank you a lot :) I really enjoyed the toasts for breakfast :P

I really had a wonderful at the hostel, there was a good with WiFi and really Nice personnel and the rest. There is not much privacy, but you expect that with an 18 persons dorm. And you have curtains on the bed, people can not actually see you from the sides.

• 23rd Feb 2015

The location is about 30 mins outside of london but a metro is right across from the hostel that will take you right into the city and also to Camden Town. The staff were very helpful but the atmosphere was okay, I'm not sure what the rest of the people where there for because I think most of the people just stuck around the hostel rather then traveled but they also kept to themselves a lot. The facility was clean but the rooms do smell just because I stayed in a huge dorm.

Out of the way of most things worth seeing in London but very close to an Underground station and grocery store. Very friendly staff and decent rooms/bathrooms.

Overall good experience, friendly staff. Not the most vibrant of hostels but convenient if you just need simplicity.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Hi, Thanks for your feedback and were happy your enjoyed your stay here.

The hostel is a min away from the tube station. There are plenty of shops and stores nearby. The hostel has a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, improved Internet on all floors. The beds are massive and comfortable and equipped with sockets and lamp. All the beds are provided with own rack to store your stuff. The bathrooms are cleaned 3 times a day. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Recommended for a chilled and relaxed stay away from the noise of the city.

Hi, Really glad you enjoyed your stay here and found the new beds with all the accessories of use. Our new cleaning team are a real credit to us and we hope to see you on your return to London.

It was a nice experience.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Located in the middle of nowhere. Sheets were dirty. Someone else's hair on my pillowcase. Quiet hours not respected. Staff generally rude and unhelpful. Very hostile environment. The first hostel I have ever actually felt unsafe in.

• 12th Feb 2015

Quiet rooms, each bed has reading lamp, electric outlet, locker, and curtain for privacy. The location is far from central london but easily accessible by the tube. All the staff I dealt with were genuine and helpful. The hostel has a 90s atmosphere -- complete with a full collection of VHS. Please note - the kitchen has all the required amenities, but the kitchen layout is not user friendly. I would recommend rearranging the kitchen to make it easier to use.

everything was perfect, anytime again!!

• 7th Feb 2015

Keep up the good work! Lovely!

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

The staff and people were very helpful and friendly. Since it was our first time in London we were uncertain about some things but everyone was nice and guided us for which we are grateful for. The atmosphere was great. Especially the lounge areas. We enjoyed our stay and will surely come again next time.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Estonia

It was a good hostel. The guy from the reception was realy kind. That helps a lot. It's a little far from the center, but it has good connections to the underground and busses. The bed was a little "hard-to-sleep-on-it" and the pillow was almost unexistant.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5