• 8/10 Queens Parade, Queens Road, Hendon Central, London, England

7.6
Very Good 3,523 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 3,523 Total Reviews
London Backpackers Located at 8/10 Queens Parade, Queens Road, Hendon Central, London.
England
London London NW4 3NS 8/10 Queens Parade, Queens Road, Hendon Central
76% 3523
51.5826032 -0.2262282
    Rooms available

2nd Dec 2016
6.9

The staff was really helpful but sometimes hard to find if you need them at the desk. The location is pretty good cause it's by a subway station with food places around, but getting to it from the airport is pretty difficult. The facilities were my main problem because I went during the winter and the heater in my room wasn't very strong if it decided to work at all and the water in the shower was freezing! This isn't a bad hostel, but when I go back to London I'll probably find another.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
25th Nov 2016
4.3

My bed was assigned to somebody else both days, which caused me trouble to sleep at night, as I didn't know what bed to take. No apologies were offered, and when I asked for the late breakfast as a small compensation - just a normal hostel breakfast o coffee and toast- I was bluntly denied it and told to eat elsewhere. The rooms were smelly, and so were the bed linnen. I don't think I am coming back to that hostel anymore.

Hi, We have just checked our records and you didnt stay here, are you sure it was this hostel your reviewing ?

• England, Male, 18-24
13th Nov 2016

The showers were lovely and powerful however they were not very hot and had no way of turning the heat up.

• Pakistan, Female, 25-30
12th Nov 2016

Good value for money. Clean and comfortable. Right next to the tube station and bus stop. Welcoming staff.

11th Nov 2016
8.0

The staff was extremely accomodating and offered great recommendations! I found people to be very nice here even though it seemed a lot of people had/will be living there for awhile. Location wasnt right in Camden like hostelworld made it seem. Its in a different neighborhood about two or three metro stops from Camden.

• dougoxer358
  • England, Male, 41+
11th Nov 2016
8.0

A very nice hostel with friendly staff and very good facilities, and ideal location for food and travel, tube just across the road.

• England, Female, 41+
10th Nov 2016

The staff were all really kind and helpful. My bed was not good - springs were really uncomfortable in the mattress I had to ask for another duvet to put underneath me! Communal area was a bit small and the extraction in the kitchen was not good when a lot of people were cooking. Clean and adequate. Thank you!

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
9th Nov 2016
6.9

Far away from city center. It means high expense for transportation. But really good connection. Box for food storage in Kitchen is "rental" not "deposit", no other place to storage food without box. The whole 2nd Floor outside the room smelled as you're in toilet.

6th Nov 2016

A wonderful time was had at London Backpackers. My flight was terribly late and I wasn't able to arrive until 3 AM, but much to my surprise; the kind night porter was glad to receive me and lead me to my room where I could finally rest after less than ideal travel conditions. My stay was very easy, the staff was incredibly accommodating, and the access to the underground rail was more than ideal. I would gladly return.

• Sweden, Male, 18-24
31st Oct 2016

Really liked the stay! Especially the staff:) A girl named Victoria in the staff was really Pleasant😊