London Backpackers Reviews

8/10 Queens Parade, Queens Road, Hendon Central, London, England

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff! Need to bring your own key for the lockers under the bed but if you don't have a key you can still store your things inside at your own risk.

• 6th Dec 2014

Only two negatives points: the reception is not open 24h as written on the website and I think that it is uncorrect to say that there's the luggage room but not to highlight the fact that is available only until 10 pm

• 6th Dec 2014

Fantastic Hostel, thank you for having me and i'm sure i'll see you again soon.

• 3rd Dec 2014

Things weren't great here. Wifi hardly ever worked, towels were not included, and staff was unhelpful. Plus, other guests are the hostel were very unpleasant. The place is cheap and near the tube, but that's about it. If there are other options with similar prices, don't choose this hostel.

Nice and clean!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Very friendly staff and the price was fantastic. Bed bunks are not very stable so any movement from the other beds will probably wake you, plus I struggled to get much hot water out of the shower. Fine for the price. Good location.

• 28th Nov 2014

breakfast below expectations, by far shower not working properly and not really fixed over 3 days of stay the room hasn't seen a vacuum cleaner for the 3 days of our stay, what happens if someone takes the room for 2 weeks or a month?!

• 26th Nov 2014

Lovely clean place to stay comfy beds easy to find very friendly staff perfect and cheap for night would defiantly stay again esp for 13 quid a night and only 5 pound for key card which u get back when leave thank u London backpackers x

• 22nd Nov 2014

I think my sheets were not clean, but other than that I really like this hostel. Hope they get that solved, though

Fairly nice place. But Jesus, worst showers. No temperature setting, just press a button and it'll spurt put water for 10 seconds, of any varying temperature

I'm not sure what hostel the people below me were at but this hostel was horrid. Dirty floors, terrible cold showers, triple bunks, 15 beds in a room the size of a 4 bed, 40 minutes outside of Central London. Definitely one of the worst hostels I've ever stayed at and im fairly sure I caught something from the beds. 0/10

i booked a double room BUTT small room no much air beside small vent tht help a bit there 2 windows tht get no privacy at all and NO table/chair-?? too hard ?tht the exp room ...just a bed like prison.. i would say for 1-2 days is ok beside this room ,hostel seem to be quite ok -close to metro ,showers,clean,breakfast...only room seem tiny and no table which made me give poor in facilities

The hostel will fulfill your basic needs of a place to stay for the night. The showers could have been cleaner. I stayed in the single room by myself, so I felt that my stuff was safe and secure, not sure about the dorms. The breakfast is the standard cereal and toast. The hostel is located in zone 3/4 and takes about 30 minutes to get into central london - zone 1 so plan accordingly.

Overall, it is a good hostel. There is always room for improvement.

My room smelled like old cheese!

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Spain

I had stayed for 4 nights at this place and I cannot be any more satisfied. Although it is quite far from central London where most tourist locations are, you have to keep in mind that in London everything is either a tube/bus ride away. The hostel is located right across the street from Underground station. I would recommend this place and I would stay again if traveling to London.

• 6th Nov 2014

Nice hostel. Good location just a few seconds from the underground and bus stop. Easy enough to get into central London or wembley. Overall my stay was most enjoyable.

A bit far from the city, but only about 20min on the underground to everything. Good value for the money I paid, but not spectacular. The room smelled like a locker room due to the high amount of people (18beds).

Travelling for a week though Europe and having stayed at many hostels along the way, London Backpackers was by far one of the best hostels my group and I stayed at. The staff was so helpful and kid, the facilities clean, the rooms safe quiet and comfortable, and the location, although far away from the city center, was a nice change of pace that provided security and a laid back feel. Also being next to the Tube was so convenient. What you get for the money you pay is worth every penny!

• 31st Oct 2014

The lockers under the beds are making too much noise. Each time someone tries to open it, it wakes everyone up

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7