London Backpackers Reviews

8/10 Queens Parade, Queens Road, Hendon Central, London, England

I sent them an email teeling that I've made a mistake with my reservation dates and they even pay attention to my problem.

The hostel was really good. It's close to everything (tube, bus station) and quite close to the center, only 25-30΄. The atmosphere was very relaxed and nice, the staff was friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was the usual stuff, cleanliness was ok. There were powerpoints and usb points at every bed and curtains (=privacy)! The place needs a renovation, but It felt safe and it was actually worth the money. I would happily come again and i would definitely recommend it to others. Thank u!;)

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Greece

a reminder to bring a padlock to this place. the free lockers provided are kinda small and locks for the lockers are not provided. and the free lockers are terrible. they make noises when we wanna take it out under the bed. the rest are pretty much ok. :) just the lockers.

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

London Backpackers was very clean and delivered everything it promised. Lovely, private curtains on each of the beds and locks under the beds for valuables. A bit out of the city, but very very close to trains. Awesome experience all around.

The only comment on this hostel is that the restroom and is in the third floor otherwise this facility is very excellent place.

Bathroom definitely needs a refreshment. It is a bit dingy now. Still excellent location - just a minute or less to the Hendon Central station, so a perfect place to stay if you want to explore Camden or Hampstead and if you just need a place to stay at night. No curfew. Cannot rate breakfast - it was too early for me to have them in the hostel ;-)

Great atmosphere, great people!!! Will definitely stay again. Thank you!

• 11th Nov 2013

The location isn't the greatest, it's really far from the main part of the city and is sort of sketchy, as are the facilities. The shared rooms are very small and packed closely together, and the whole place just gave me a bad vibe. What's more, when my friend and I stayed here, our plane had been delayed a day and so we missed one night at the hostel, which there was nothing we could do about, and even though i emailed them that night explaining what had happened we were still charged for it.

• 10th Nov 2013

The toilets and showers very quite dirty. The water in the shower wasn't draining properly and while taking a shower there was a pool of water in which I was standing. Facets are also horrible. They work on the system push and the water will flow but the water flows for 2 seconds so you literally have no time to wash hands, brush teeth or anything.

Stayed here with two friends, got back late at night to find someone else in one of our beds so me and a friend had to share one bed. Staff offered no explanation about the situation. Had to phone several times to find out about a refund - the manager was away and there was nothing the staff could do about it. Eventually got through to the manager after about 3 weeks and he said he had sent me a cheque with the refunded amount. This was mid-November and I'm still waiting for that cheque....

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Scotland

Had a nice stay at the hostel. Thanks :D

• 31st Oct 2013

The staff is great! They were super helpful and friendly. My biggest suggestion is getting larger toilet paper rolls and holders. The stall on the far left of the women's restroom always seemed to run out.

Excellent hostel. I had a good time there, staying 3 nights there. I would definitely recommend and I would happily return to stay there :)

The hostel was in a good location, the tube station was right across the street. The restroom facilities weren't clean, make sure you bring shower shoes! We stayed in a 15-bed dorm and it was ok value-for-your-money. They will charge you extra for absolutely everything like keeping your luggage if you have to check out during the day but your flight is at night.

We were tree friends staying thhere for ne night. We were surprise by the lake of enthousiasme from the staff. The staff wasn't welcoming and nice at all. Tehy stay polite though... Fortunely we stayed only one ight. The room are quite depressing too.

• 24th Oct 2013

Everything you need at a cheap price.

It's a nice place, with a lot of facilities, near the Tube and a supermarket. Everything was good and a good value for money!

Good for a budget stay in London or to kill some time in London. If your time here is short though stay closer to central London and pay a couple of pounds more

The hostel itself was fine, just too far away from anything.

Everything was great and you have one thing that many hostels don't have...a faucet in the bathrooms sinks that combine hot and cold water. why most of Europe hasn't civilized that way...I could not wash my hands or anything in the others. Thank you !

1 2 3 Next » last »