London Backpackers Reviews

8/10 Queens Parade, Queens Road, Hendon Central, London, England

no problem at all, liked that hostel, maybe too hot in the room

I'd rather pay double the price and stay close to the city since the day travel tix would cover the cost and because it's just easier to get around and gives you more time. security is fine, not much atmosphere but very clean. Great kitchen with anything you need and shops close by, also laundry facility in kitchen is great. Overall a good place it's just that it would cost the same price to stay much closer to the city when you add in transport costs.

Too far away, expensive washing facilities.

We really enjoyed our stay. It was a bit further to get back out to the hostel each day but in terms of price it was still much better than everywhere else that was left and breakfast was included so we didn't have to pay for that each day which helped out. It would be nice if the showers could be made a bit warmer and they had some better towels available but other than that everything was of a really good standard and people were well behaved all the time.

I had a wonderful, uncomplicated stay!

All in all, a very well run hostel.

I am a resident in the UK and I was in the hostel for a few days because I was changing flats. I choose this hostel because it was close to work (and definitely not central) and because it seemed a quiet hostel. I found out I was right as it has been the most quiet hostel I have ever been (almost no one was talking with each other, no partying, etc.). So I would definitely recommended this hostel if you really need a few nights of sleep (and you don`t mind not being so central).

Very nice hostel, close to metro only 30 seconds walk, staff very nice and good kitchen and bathroom. It was clean and good security, maybe little out of town but easy to reach by metro.

I liked Hendon and being so close to the Northern Line/N5 stop. The free breakfast was nice as well as the staff.

A nice place to stay. Very clean hostel. The free breakfast was nice. Very close to the tube and bus stations so if you don't mind taking the train for the price of the bed, you'll be fine. Nice bunks too, with curtains around each, a lamp and a place to plug in all of your electronics. Lockers and a nice kitchen and hang out spaces.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Slovenia

Not so bad to stay 1-2 nights. Bunk beds look bit scary , average breakfast. Subway is really close but pretty far from main touristic sites

Great hostel for a long or short stay. It has everything you need, good beds, good range of facilities (warm showers, wifi, kitchen area, lockers), staff are great and keep on top of the cleaning. Location is a bit out of the way but that works out as an advantage as it's quieter and less busy than inner city hostels. No complaints from me at all, will definitely return here in the future.

Not at all close to the city center, but VERY close to the tube, so if you don't mind taking the train for the price of the bed, you'll be fine. Nice bunks too, with curtains around each, a lamp and a place to plug in all of your electronics. Lockers and a nice kitchen and hang out spaces. Good place to stay, if not in the best neighborhood.

I'd like it a lot. I stayed i room for 18 people and still have some privacy, because of the curtains around your bed. Every bed has also a small light, shelf and usb plug so you can fill your phone during the night and you don't need to be afraid that phone will disappeard. The stuff were very nice and friendly, especially Dani, a guy from Spain:) The only thing that bothers me was that the kitchen closed at 9 am for an hour and also at the midnight.

We had a great stay with 11 people at this hostel! Recommended!

Lovely stay, only for one night, clean and comfortable. Could do with curtains around the whole bed not just one side.

• 24th Sep 2014

I had a single room. I could be satisfied if a sink would installed there. Noise of the buses from outside. Very clean hostel. Uncomfortable shared shower and toilette.

I was sleeping quite literaly in a busy crosroad with car horns honking constantly. Staff had "I don't care" attitude.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Estonia

The hostel is nice, the biggest problem is the number of people. And the consequent bad smell in dorms. You can find much better places.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Great hostel with very helpfull stuff, everything was as described, it was clean and warm and close to underground and bus station. I am coming back soon.

• 21st Sep 2014