London Backpackers Reviews

8/10 Queens Parade, Queens Road, Hendon Central, London, England

Cleanliness is very good! There is a metro station in front of the hostel which facilitate your transportation to the city centre. The staffs are very atention and the breakfast is good.

As budget hostels go this is a good one. Helpful staff, decent facilities, decent breakfast.

Great value for money, very clean, in condition building. Next to train station and food stores. Felt like a more mature backpackers lodge than most, which could either be a pro or con depending on the individual. Internet and kitchen facilities were great. I come away from my stay a very satisfied customer.

This is not a good value for money. Try to avoid, it is very old

• 24th Jan 2015

I stayed only for one night. I needed to be in the Hendon area and the Hostel was the most convinient place to stay with being so near to the tube station. I was in a single room with only a bed but it was ok for one night. The staff is friendly, the place is clean and I felt safe. Yes I would raccomend it!

• 22nd Jan 2015

We stayed in a 4 bed dorm. The heater was next to my bed.... all night long... not good. Breakfast was included... white bread and jam. So secure! 2 russian guys off their heads and yelling at each other. Clean! Well it smelled funny all the building and no locks or hooks on the shower doors. I mean this place is ok but i have stayed in far better places

Nice place. Good kitchen and living room. Good dorms. Just 1 thing to be solved: bad smell around toilets

Great place for having a great time with nice people around you. Great value for littel money.

The staff were really friendly and very helpful. In a good location, beside the tube station which brings you to the city in no time. Great atmosphere and great value, definitely would recommend :)!

• 10th Jan 2015