London Backpackers Reviews

8/10 Queens Parade, Queens Road, Hendon Central, London, England

It's a good hostel to stay at if you are looking for a cheap place to live in London and it's not that far from the center of London. It is good enough for that price and we could absolutely stay there again! :)

• 4th May 2014
  • Finland

Very clean hostel with nice staff. Good decoration and ambiance. Prices or very cheap with free breakfast. Bed with curtains. The best youth hostel I've never been.

• 3rd May 2014

The hostel is a great place with a good atmosphere, the staffs are very friendly, the only thing that a didint like was the location, is a litle far, but there's a station a front of the hostel, so it's easy .

• 2nd May 2014

Very friendly staff and felt really comfortable. All the necessities were present and this was nice to see. Really clean and great value for money. Keep it up!

• 1st May 2014

I especially liked the curtains in front of every bed and the different possibilities to plug and charge things on each bed.

• 1st May 2014

Lovely little hotel, just opposite the tube station and bus stop. Friendly atmosphere.

Great staff. I got in late and left early the next morning, and the staff had no problem with it.

Nice hostel. Stayed in 12 bed female dorm with really high bumper beds (3 beds each), but they had protection so felt safe. & each bed had curtains 4 privacy

I had a good experience staying there but the only problem that i encountered was the bathroom. The shower drainage would clog up quickly and i had to shower really fast. I did not like that. But other than that, everything was good

Really chilled environment and great clean kitchen would definitely stay here again.

Couldn't regulate water temperature in the showers. The rest(but the price) was fine.

It's clean. They help us to find a airport. On last day, I almost lost a breakfast, because the staff were closing kitchen five minutes before the time's close.

Very nice staff, nice atmosphere. Sometimes a bit noisy in the room (12-people female room)

• 13th Apr 2014

This Hostel was dirty and most of the rooms horroble! The atmosphere was not good as well.

• 13th Apr 2014

Dear M, In regards to the review you have posted, we were wondering when you stayed here as we have no record of your stay. Are you sure you meant to leave this review for London Backpackers and not some other hostel.

I asked to view the room and pictures couldn't be sent. I wasn't able to preview the room at all before purchasing. The room was very small. There was a hole in the wall with garbage stuffed in it. I felt that the price for the stay should have been cheaper for the overall value of the facility. For a space that small and with holes in the walls the price was outrageous.

• 11th Apr 2014

To have a bed in the dormitory onthe 1st floor, and have the bathroom on the 2nd one was not really convinient. The storage under bed would have been better if a lock should have been provided, not sell. The staff provided all the information for the house within 2 minutes. As it is quite a big house, they should have shown the way up, and around to the main fascilities. We were looking for our room for long, than there was some trouble with the code, and lock as it worked reversed. Simplify it!

The staff were courteous and helpful at all times. I felt like they really valued me as a customer, especially Stephanie who helped me to navigate my way to the hostel after my show ended late at night.

Very friendly staff! I felt welcome. Good breakfast. Also liked the storage container under the bed.

Great place to meet people

For a short stay in London it's okay. But the atmosphere there is strange. Unfriendly staff in the kitchen. The beds and rooms are very good. Only 3 showers for women aren't appropriate. Location is okay.

• 27th Mar 2014