London Eye Hostel Reviews

73 Lambeth Walk, London, London, England

Fun place, will tell my friends

• 17th Nov 2014

Pretty close to most of the tourist attractions and museums London has to offer, the hostel ha helpful, super chill and friendly personnel and interesting common guests from all around the world! Free breakfast until 9 a.m. do you kind of have a bed-and breakfast option in there. (Not hostel only :)). Free wifi and even bed adapters with both UK And EU electronically systems! I wonder if I should consider this to be the best hostsl I have visited so far. I am so going to miss this place.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Norway

Really enjoyed my stay. Location great as only 15 minutes walk to london Eye and Big Ben, Bed comfy, Showers and toilets very clean. Staff very helpful and kind. I will for sure come back on my way back thru London

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Bangladesh

Although location is perfect and stuff is quite nice I definitely have a bad impression of hostel in general. Very rude signs about food and drinks in the dorms, dirty showers and toilets. But the price was very low comparing to other hostels, so If you're looking for a budget hostel to stay in for only sleeping, then London Eye is a reasonable choice.

The best Hostel i've stayed in. Warm, friendly, clean & comfortable beds. Very friendly and helpful staff. Kitchen clean & tidy. Can't recommend it strong enough.

Good spot close to Central London. Toilets and beds are tiny, but it's a good value for the money.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The rooms are way to crowded 15 people in a room that should have no moor than 8 no room for luggage at all

• 30th Oct 2014

Worst hostel i have been during my Eurotravel. Full rooms, dirty, rude staff. I would pay a bit more to dleep in another hostel.

The overall experience with your hostel was very poor - with the amount of beds per room as well as the lack of cleaning in the actual dorms, I felt disgusted. The service was minimal at best and no matter what part of the hostel you were in, you never felt that you were somewhere that had been properly cleaned. I only stayed for a few nights, but ended up being bitten by something/ some sort of insect on my second or third night - which led to my experience being poor.

• 24th Oct 2014

The place was cramped. For breakfast there wasn't enough glasses/utensils/plates/bowls to use. The bathrooms and bedrooms were very small compared to what the pictures looked like and my bedroom smelled like urine.

• 24th Oct 2014

Reduce the number of beds per room. Extended the cease. Ask less money for keys.

• 23rd Oct 2014

That was my first experience in a busy 15 15 bedroom and this wasn't so great.. But hostel okay you can buy it.

To enter the hostel all you had to do was get buzzed in and say a random room number. I didn't need to show I.D to check in and the room door never closed properly, so never locked. From this I woke up with people in the room that didn't actually check in or were in the wrong room.

First up, location to major attractions is great. Downside, the staff are very unhelpful. I wanted to extend my room one night and was told to wait an hour or come back in the morning as the staff member was talking with a group of guests. Not very professional. Breakfast was included but very average. Rooms smelt and were very hot. Beds were three tier bunk beds that moved a lot. No in room lockers. Bathrooms and Showers very small and not very clean. Would probably not stay here again!!

Very dirty hostel. Miserable and terrible shower, kitchen - very dangerous to eat. No atmosphere, very expensive. Nobody is going to change - endless stream of tourists.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Ukraine

The location of the hostel is fantastic. You are near all the tourist attractions in London. There's an underground station nearby as well. The wi-fi is good, the breakfast is ok.

• 16th Oct 2014

Its cheap, its a bed and a shower, free wifi and a kitchen. I had a late flight so was grateful for 24hr reception. Its only half hour walk from victoria train and bus station and 5 min walk to London eye 2 min walk to the Big Ben.

The London eye was the most disgusting place i have stayed on my Eurotrip, and it wasn't the cheapest either. the dorms were absolutely foul, i cant believe its even legal to pack that many people into a windowless, breezeless room, it smelt putrid, wifi was rubbish. 2 toilets on the bottom floor for at the very least 12 people, and they were alsofilthy. after the first night i cancelled my booking for the next 4 days and gtfo of there.

rooms were tiny and the mattresses were like gym mats. there was no room to put bags or suitcases so i had to sleep with it at the end of my bed. chargers at each bunk was good but mine did not work at all. toilets on my floor did not lock which caused awkward moments. also there was no toilet paper a lot of the time :( good atmosphere though and the location was pretty good too! overall i wasnt unhappy with my stay but it wasn't the most comfortable of hostels. you get what you pay for!

The hostel is the worst I have ever stayed in. It is incredible dirty and located in a scary alley. The inside wasn't more comforting. Some people were clearly high and it was not the average age you usually meet in an hostel. The room was super small and they stacked in there 15 bed and there was NO WINDOW!!! Is that even legal? The toilets and showers were constantly wet and dirty. Worst place ever!!!

• 10th Oct 2014

Thank you for your comment. All our rooms have windows. I do not understand how you could not have seen it during the 4 nights you stayed with us. We have cleaners each day to ensure that we are a clean hostel. Our location is perfect. We are only 15 minutes walk from BIG BEN and WESTMINSTER ABBEY as well as the LONDON EYE. Our nearest underground train station is only 5 minutes walk from us and from here you can be in PICCADILLY CIRCUS AND OXFORD STREET IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6