London Eye Hostel Reviews

73 Lambeth Walk, London, London, England

Nice place for weedend away.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

good experience

London is an expensive city so this hostel is great value for a cheap backpacker. Close to lots of great sites like big Ben Westminster Abbey and Buckingham palace. WiFi is very poor, but there are two free public computers if you need the internet that badly. Free breakfast was simple but very filling. Rooms were crowded but they were clean. This was my first hostel I ever stayed in and it was a lot better than I was expecting so I'd recommend it for backpackers! Ps. Friday beer pong = awesome

• 24th Jun 2015

I would certainly not stay at this hostel again. The location was central and the staff were friendly, however, the area of town is not the brightest looking and has few food options. The facilities were absolutely dismal. The bathrooms were almost to small to sit In and offered nothing to dry your hands with and no wash up soap, The room was too small for the 12 people to be sleeping in and boiling hot with only one fan. Flies were constantly buzzing around the hallways and in the room.

• 19th Jun 2015

Thank you for your review. There is a soap dispenser and a sink right outside the bathroom (toilets)door with a handryer.....so I dont quite understand the problem??? There are many food options with in a 10 minute walk of teh hostel. We are very close to Waterloo station and there are alot of restaurants as well as a Mcdonalds there. Thanks anyway for your review/

There was nothing in the hostel that would have given a reason to rate it better. In every way it was very average one in London and for example not great value for the money.

Thank you for your review. We have a fantasic location, only 15 minutes walk from BIG BEN and WESTMINSTER ABBEY. Lambeth North train station is only a 5 minute walk from us and you can see the LONDON EYE itself from the end of our street. We have just had a complete refurbishment. All private rooms and dormitories now have wooden floors. All showers are new. Please see the pictures on Hostelworld for yourself. Thanks again for your review.

Great value for money with a nice location. You can walk 15 minutes and get to the Parliament.

Our location is superb. We are only 15 minutes walk from BIG BEN and WESTMINSTER ABBEY as well as the LONDON EYE. Our nearest underground train station is only 5 minutes walk from us and from here you can be in PICCADILLY CIRCUS AND OXFORD STREET IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES. AS WE ARE LOCATED IN THE CENTRE (ZONE 1) OF LONDON YOU CAN WALK ALL AROUND THE CITY WITHOUT HAVING TO USE THE BUSES OR LONDON UNDERGROUND TRAINS SAVING YOURSELF £8.90 PER DAY

My room felt like a cell in prison: 2 bunk-beds for 6 people in very small room without window. Sorry: there was a small window to the corridor where an automatic lamp kept turning on every time someone went to the bathroom. Didn't sleep well because of the heat and light coming from corridor. The kitchen with padlocks on all cupboards and fridge increased the prison-like impression. Also it was rather pricy.

Perfect hostel for what we were looking for - cheap, good location, relaxed atmosphere, basic but reliable facilities. We didnt spend much time in the hostel as we were mostly out in london all day however it was always nice to return to, very friendly and the fellow hostel-goers seemed to be really great.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

I wish that at 22pm the lights would have to be off and everyone in the rooms Would have to be quiet. I had to wake up early and couldnt sleep because in my room 5 girls where so so loud that i couldnt sleep until 3am!!! Terrible!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Poland

They should optimize their breakfast, it was not satisfying and chaotically.

Excelent hostel!

• 14th Jun 2015

The main attractions(london eye, big ben...) are very close so you can save on transportation. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The only bad thing is that there are only small lockers and you would have to leave your luggage by the bed. Overall, good atmosphere and location.

I really enjoyed staying in this hostel. The staff was good and the bedrooms as well. All the hostel was clean and the breakfast included was pretty satisfying.

• 11th Jun 2015

Very satisfied with this hostel. Easy to find, close to attractions and tube stations, clean and comfortable and I was impressed with the charging sockets at every bed in the dorms.

The hostel offered quite good value for money, it was clean, shovers and toilets work properly and the location is OK. Rooms were too small, though, to host as many residents and bigger and/or free-of-charge lockers are needed desperately as well as bigger luggage storage room. Wifi signal was insufficient in some places in the hostel. The breakfast met our expectations as well as the staff which was nice, but sometimes little reluctant to help in different situations.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Finland

I really enjoyed my short stay at the london eye hostel. The staff were all very friendly and the receptionist was very knowledgable about the area an about peoples cultures so could make people feel welcome by mentioning something about the culture. The cleaning lady's were very nice as well I lost something and they helped go through all the bins to help. The location was very good and close to all the main london attractions. The rooms were all clean and tidy. I Would stay there again.

This is a very good hostel and I look forward to staying there again.

Satisfied.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

I was just spending one night there. Everything looked, decent place, good breakfast, no problem at all with checking it past midnight. Only one thing, in my room (dorm room - around 12/14 people) was so hot. I was visiting in beginning of June and inside of room was more than 26 degrees C. Too hot to sleep.

The hostel is really cheap and great location in London.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5