London Eye Hostel Reviews

73 Lambeth Walk, London, London, England

The staff was very nice, our rooms were open early so they let us go in right when we got there. The facilities weren't the best just because the lack of space but the shower water was warm and decent pressure. Breakfast ends at 9 so I never made it. It was one of the cheapest ones I found but still in a decent location, about 10 min walking from big ben, parliament square, and the london eye. i was pretty happy with there everything overall!

It's a nice place, with good atmosfere

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Moldova

TBH there are a few things that could be fixed that would upgrade this hostels appeal immensely. Im not going to comment on the hostels layout (small toilets/showers) because that isnt the fault of the people working there. It is however, their responsibility to make the place welcoming and enjoyable. I was greeted by the day staff, one guy who never smiled, barely spoke and just treated me like another number. Your the face of the hostel... start acting like it or put someone on who can.

Perfect stay, no problems, great value for money, clean and nice staff

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Very rude people in the hostel. Other hostel stayers ruined our stay by being very noisy when they returned at 4 am. No security.

• 6th Dec 2014

If you are going to spend most of the time in London on sightseeing and just sleeping in the hostel, there is a chance that you won't be dissappointed, owing to the price and location. But don't expect too much. You may also encounter a snail in the bathroom taking a shower with you or eat your breakfast in your winter coat.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Poland

FREEZING COLD!!!!!!! When I got in the room smelled like pee.. Code for my room was the same as front door code, door didn't always open.

• 3rd Dec 2014

Not a bad hostel for the price, considering it's london. Could be a little cleaner. Wifi worked in the rooms.

had a lot of fun at the london eye hostel.

• 23rd Nov 2014

It was lucky that I only needed this hostel just to crash in for a few hours as I wouldn't have liked to stay here any longer. There were no free room lockers or under bed storage units, the staff weren't friendly, it wasn't very clean and didn't have a good atmosphere. The toilet/water system makes one hell of a noise when used so through the night I was constantly woken, and from 7am it just didn't stop, so I just got up and left. Only "average" bits were it's pretty central and cheap.

More kindness from the team, not only with girls. Power plug not working, nobody to take a look/fix. VERY expensive. 2 toilets and 2 showers for 4 shared bedrooms?

The location of this hostel is the best point! Beds are small, but was enough for me. Wi-fi doesn't work in the rooms, just in common areas and it is not good, sometimes just doesn't work! The staff is helpful! Bathrooms are very dirty! The hostel was good for the location and this was so important for me during my stay!

The location and stuff were so good. It's so close to London Eye. It takes 10 minutes by walking. The breakfast was so nice. You can go The Corner Cafe for cheap and delicious lunch.

Fun place, will tell my friends

• 17th Nov 2014

Pretty close to most of the tourist attractions and museums London has to offer, the hostel ha helpful, super chill and friendly personnel and interesting common guests from all around the world! Free breakfast until 9 a.m. do you kind of have a bed-and breakfast option in there. (Not hostel only :)). Free wifi and even bed adapters with both UK And EU electronically systems! I wonder if I should consider this to be the best hostsl I have visited so far. I am so going to miss this place.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Norway

I had a horrible stay. No lightgiving window! 6 people on 6qm. The toilets were smelling like bleach all day. The showers, well I didn't use them for reasons...... But no bedbugs!

• 12th Nov 2014

Really enjoyed my stay. Location great as only 15 minutes walk to london Eye and Big Ben, Bed comfy, Showers and toilets very clean. Staff very helpful and kind. I will for sure come back on my way back thru London

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Bangladesh

in the end i did not stay there as it was foul, i have stayed in hostels before and when i saw the picture on the internet i thought it was fab value for money but in fact it was terrible and I had a look at where i would be staying and promptly left( i did have the decency to pay - even though i was not staying - it would be nice to have a refund!!)

• 8th Nov 2014

Although location is perfect and stuff is quite nice I definitely have a bad impression of hostel in general. Very rude signs about food and drinks in the dorms, dirty showers and toilets. But the price was very low comparing to other hostels, so If you're looking for a budget hostel to stay in for only sleeping, then London Eye is a reasonable choice.

The best Hostel i've stayed in. Warm, friendly, clean & comfortable beds. Very friendly and helpful staff. Kitchen clean & tidy. Can't recommend it strong enough.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5