London Eye Hostel Reviews

73 Lambeth Walk, London, London, England

Rooms with 15 people are not suitable for the ones who want to have a good night of sleep. Just a tip. The breakfast is OK and they offer a lot of security, which was one of the things that I liked the most! The showers are good as well! The location is PERFECT!

Its a great hostel for that price!Location just a perfect,30 min by walk from Victoria station,Piccadily,etc...There is a kitchen,where possible to cook,free tea,coffee,nice lounge with TV,clean beddings,nice bathrooms.Relaxed atmosphere!Definitely one of the best inexpensive hostels in London!

The website says that the hostel provides free linnen. However, this didn't included towels and I had to buy them (5 pounds). This issue could be more clear on your website

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

It's too small, everything.. And there where 2 showers for more or less 45 people and 1 toilette

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

We have refurbished all 6 showers at the hostel. They look fantastic we also have have new wooden flooring in all dorms, corridors and private double and triple rooms. As well as this most of our toilets have been refurbished with new floors and tiled walls. Thanks again for your reply iew

An average place, acceptable, most mornings I had to wait for showers, hot water can be unpredictable sometimes.

• 25th Mar 2015

Good hostel, but name is a bit misleading as it isn't particularly close to the London eye!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Thank you for your review. We are in fact only a 15 minute walk from the London Eye. and it can be seen from the end our Street, Lambeth Walk. Also only a 5 minute walk to Lambeth North underground station from where you can take an underground (tube) train and be in Piccadilly Circus or Oxford Street within 15 minutes. Thanks again for your review

Great value for the money! I think a lot of people forget what hostels are meant to be, and this exceeded my expectations by any means! Chargers by the bed, beds were very sturdy, staff was very helpful.

Very dirty toilets,Shower was out of order,window can not be closed,

• 20th Mar 2015

Thank you for your review. Our showers are brand new and are now open for use. One shower is actually being finished off today. Please see the pictures of the new showers on this website. We are also having wooden floors in all rooms. We are also only a 15 minute walk from BIG BEN, WESTMINSTER ABBEY and the LONDON EYE itself. Our closest underground train station is only 5 minutes by floor from us with direct trains to Oxford Circus (shopping) and Leicester Square (fun fun fun)

I wish I could get my money back, It was incredibly dirty! All the bathroom facilities were absolutely discussing the was pee on the floor!! HOT showers my ass it was freezing outside and the water was cold!! there was only one sink for like 40 people!! It says it included breakfast but its more like it includes "breakfast" there was people drinking coffee out of soup bowls because there was not enough cups! there was not enough bread for everyone!! There was a baby crying!

The hostel was in a good location, and the staff were friendly and helpful. I stayed in a 15 mixed room and it was very cramped as there was no under bed storage. There was one toilet and two showers per floor and the floor held over 30 people so there was a queue if went at busy times of the day for example morning time or late evening.

• 18th Mar 2015

For the price and location was ok, stayed in 15 bed dorm room, everything went normally, my only concern was related with some staff which didn't look so friendly but not all, its a good deal if you want to be located near the center with good prices, I would come back again if I needed

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

My experience at this hostel was absolutely terrible. So bad that it has made me never want to stay in another hostel again. The construction and paint fumes were intoxicating. The fact that the showers were broken on two of the floors meant every resident lining up in the morning to wait to use 1 of the only 2 functioning showers. The location is not ideal whatsoever, in the middle of no where and in a seemingly quite unsafe area. The staff were rude upon every interaction I had.

• 12th Mar 2015

Had a great stay. new showers are brilliant. I have staying in hostels pretty much all over the world for the past 9 months and these are the best so far. I stayed at a cpl of other london hostels in October last year and these are a lot better than others that I paid more for. Beds really comfy too. Staff were great also, very funny and friendly.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Afghanistan

It was great. Location is really central.

Good hostel, friendly staff. Clean rooms, decent beds with plug sockets on each bunk. Seen some bad reviews about this hostel but I think it's fine. It's cheap and cheerful, you get what you pay for! I'd stay here again for sure

the place is old and poor. the basin is too small to be used. one cannot properly brush teeth there what more to say of cleansing face.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

The showers have just been updated which is great. The place is cheap and really well located with the London Eye and Big Ben a short walk away. Everyone is so friendly and I really enjoyed my stay here. will definitely come back!

No hot water. Triple bunk beds. Outlets in my bed didn't work. Dirty bathrooms. Showers on my floor were out of order.

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are currently renovating all our showers and toilets (see new pictures) I and am sorry you were inconvenienced. 4 showers have now been finished and look as good as any 4 start hotel. We have hot water throughout the building and dont really understand why you would find this. Thank you for your review

For security, you have to pay extra and leave your stuff near the lobby, because there is no lockers on rooms. The Staff is rude, they take the advantage of knowing that there is no other hostel with the same price in all London, so the general attitude is "Take it or leave it(NO REFUND)" The kitchen is very scarce, and you even have to leave your ID on the lobby if you want to use the kitchen pots. WiFi is not reliable. The location is actually very good, you are near from a lot of tourist spot

Facilities very dirty, room size very disappointing, some of the toilets were broken. It was very cold in the showers. Mandatory to pay a credit card fee when doing the check-in, and that is not advertised in any terms or conditions. I am definitely not coming back to this hostel.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Thank you for your email. You stayed in our deluxe double room with a double and single bed, the room also has a desk and chair and is finished off with a beautiful wooden floor. The size of the room is not the same as at the Hilton but it is a lovely room. With brand new fantastic showers just outside the door (see pictures on this website). HOT WATER 24/7 TOO We are renovating all toilets and showers in the building and will be finished by the end of March. All guests can pay by Cash OR Card.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4