London Eye Hostel Reviews

73 Lambeth Walk, London, London, England

Everyone at the hostel was great and really helpful. Sergio was very energetic and approachable...even in the early hours of the morning.

If you want to enjoy your vacation, spend some extra money and stay in a nice hotel. The London Eye Hostel isn't a good choice if you want to have a good time. The beds were terrible, the breakfast was even worse and the toilets were disgusting. We won't go back there.

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Sorry, you did not enjoy your stay with us. If you look at at other reviews of our beds, most say that they are very comfortable. Our breakfast consists of 5 choices of crunchy cereals, as well as toast and lots of tea and coffee. We have just refurbished our showers and toilets and they are now 1st class. Later this month all rooms and will have luxury wooden floors. Thank you for your review

Located a few minutes walk from the Thams, the Tube is even closer. It's just off the main road, so little traffic, but easy to get to and in a safe neighbourhood. The kitchen sucks and you share the bathrooms with a lot of people. But the beds are comfy.

• 16th Feb 2015

We stayed in a room that had ONE token window. That's right, ONE window at the top of the wall. It was unable to be opened due to fire restrictions and let barely any light in. Really, we could have stayed in a cave and wouldn't have known the difference only that the cave would have better ventilation. The showers flood so you are forced to stand in stagnant water to get "clean". The guests in this hostel make it bearable. If you can, stay elsewhere.

Hostal con muy buena ubicación, todo se encontraba realmente cerca. El único detalle es que solo hay dos baños en la segunda planta para bastante gente, de ahí en fuera, el ambiente fue agradable y el desayuno muy accesible.

This place was really poor overall. Unclean, rude staff, no atmosphere. Only go here if you are planning to spend most of the day away from the hostel.

Hi there everybody, I just like to share my staying in the hostel London Eye during this last week end, I went just for a short holidays and I thought a place around the center it will be fine but nothing to expensive. Well I did with the right place, the hostel it is just a few minutes from the BIg Ben and London Eye, well to be honest I was a bit lost but the recepcionist, Sergio, was very helpful telling me which places where the best to visit and how to get back to the hostel with no probs.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Had a great time! The location is very nice just a 20 min walk to the big ben and in 8 min your on the barkerloo-line. First night there was a smelly person in the room that was not very nice but the other nights were just fine. You might want to wear ear plugs so you won't wake up if someone enters the room or if someone snores. The beds are very comfortable! The breakfast is not much but it's something and there is a bakery on the way to the underground.

• 12th Feb 2015

immpossible to shower

Staff were extremely rude, both when checking in and checking out. Made us wait for 10 mins in reception until they would deal with us Hostel is clean and the beds are very comfortable, just the staff which lets it down

• 7th Feb 2015

I stayed in the hostel for 9 nights, I've been in loads of hostel around the world, almost every night as I walked in someone were getting kicked out or had a big argument with the staff. In the weekend people walked in speaking loudly & being drunk and the beds were a joke. You can sleep better in your car the "madress" were like 10cm thick and the sleep was terrible. There was very few shower and toilets and they were small and unclean If you stay in London for 1night this might work tho

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Several days ago, The hostel send me messages about if I didnt send my credit card details they would cancel my booking and I was stressed. I've had it for the first time.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Turkey

“I found the staff very helpful and friendly, and Sergio the night guy is the most helpful of them. While some of the facilities could be improved, i think they already are on it because they were doing some improvements on the showers and other stuff. It does offer very good value for money and was clean and tidy. For me is the best located Hostel in London. I'll definitively come back"

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Spain

I bookes a 6-bed-dorm, had to go to a 12-bed-dorm (for the same Price!!), and there was no alternative dorm, and the dorm was really too small for 12 beds. I just checked out without staying there. Very poor!

• 2nd Feb 2015

It's worth your money since it's reasonable and I would only recommend it for young people.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Zimbabwe

One of the highlights of my trip. It's not the ritz but the updates and work they are doing to the place are making it a really nice hostel to stay at. The people they have working there really adds to the experience. The atmosphere is great and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

from the manager to the staff (specially for Maris and Sergio, from reception) verry helpful, kind and polite whos always made my stay very confortable and nice as also the people who stays in witch make the hostel more as a home. i reapeted my stay in here for severals times because all of this.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Room is very small for 6 people to stay, no even spaces to place our luggage, no locker provided. Toilet and shower room is located outside of the room which is very absurd for girls room privacy.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

It's cheap and just a great place to spend time at. I'll definitely book here the next time I am in London

Definitely a good choice: superb location (just few mins walking to Lambeth North station & Waterloo), excellent price, positive atmosphere, clean premises and good facilities. The only turndowns were: bunk bad power plug not working and just one of the reception staff who wasn't really about doing his job (barely said "Hello" while busy writing his essay).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5