London Eye Hostel Reviews

73 Lambeth Walk, London, London, England

Good hostel, but name is a bit misleading as it isn't particularly close to the London eye!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Very dirty toilets,Shower was out of order,window can not be closed,

• 20th Mar 2015

I wish I could get my money back, It was incredibly dirty! All the bathroom facilities were absolutely discussing the was pee on the floor!! HOT showers my ass it was freezing outside and the water was cold!! there was only one sink for like 40 people!! It says it included breakfast but its more like it includes "breakfast" there was people drinking coffee out of soup bowls because there was not enough cups! there was not enough bread for everyone!! There was a baby crying!

The hostel was in a good location, and the staff were friendly and helpful. I stayed in a 15 mixed room and it was very cramped as there was no under bed storage. There was one toilet and two showers per floor and the floor held over 30 people so there was a queue if went at busy times of the day for example morning time or late evening.

• 18th Mar 2015

For the price and location was ok, stayed in 15 bed dorm room, everything went normally, my only concern was related with some staff which didn't look so friendly but not all, its a good deal if you want to be located near the center with good prices, I would come back again if I needed

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

My experience at this hostel was absolutely terrible. So bad that it has made me never want to stay in another hostel again. The construction and paint fumes were intoxicating. The fact that the showers were broken on two of the floors meant every resident lining up in the morning to wait to use 1 of the only 2 functioning showers. The location is not ideal whatsoever, in the middle of no where and in a seemingly quite unsafe area. The staff were rude upon every interaction I had.

• 12th Mar 2015

Had a great stay. new showers are brilliant. I have staying in hostels pretty much all over the world for the past 9 months and these are the best so far. I stayed at a cpl of other london hostels in October last year and these are a lot better than others that I paid more for. Beds really comfy too. Staff were great also, very funny and friendly.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Afghanistan

It was great. Location is really central.

Good hostel, friendly staff. Clean rooms, decent beds with plug sockets on each bunk. Seen some bad reviews about this hostel but I think it's fine. It's cheap and cheerful, you get what you pay for! I'd stay here again for sure

the place is old and poor. the basin is too small to be used. one cannot properly brush teeth there what more to say of cleansing face.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

The showers have just been updated which is great. The place is cheap and really well located with the London Eye and Big Ben a short walk away. Everyone is so friendly and I really enjoyed my stay here. will definitely come back!

No hot water. Triple bunk beds. Outlets in my bed didn't work. Dirty bathrooms. Showers on my floor were out of order.

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are currently renovating all our showers and toilets (see new pictures) I and am sorry you were inconvenienced. 4 showers have now been finished and look as good as any 4 start hotel. We have hot water throughout the building and dont really understand why you would find this. Thank you for your review

For security, you have to pay extra and leave your stuff near the lobby, because there is no lockers on rooms. The Staff is rude, they take the advantage of knowing that there is no other hostel with the same price in all London, so the general attitude is "Take it or leave it(NO REFUND)" The kitchen is very scarce, and you even have to leave your ID on the lobby if you want to use the kitchen pots. WiFi is not reliable. The location is actually very good, you are near from a lot of tourist spot

Facilities very dirty, room size very disappointing, some of the toilets were broken. It was very cold in the showers. Mandatory to pay a credit card fee when doing the check-in, and that is not advertised in any terms or conditions. I am definitely not coming back to this hostel.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Thank you for your email. You stayed in our deluxe double room with a double and single bed, the room also has a desk and chair and is finished off with a beautiful wooden floor. The size of the room is not the same as at the Hilton but it is a lovely room. With brand new fantastic showers just outside the door (see pictures on this website). HOT WATER 24/7 TOO We are renovating all toilets and showers in the building and will be finished by the end of March. All guests can pay by Cash OR Card.

Everyone at the hostel was great and really helpful. Sergio was very energetic and approachable...even in the early hours of the morning.

If you want to enjoy your vacation, spend some extra money and stay in a nice hotel. The London Eye Hostel isn't a good choice if you want to have a good time. The beds were terrible, the breakfast was even worse and the toilets were disgusting. We won't go back there.

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Sorry, you did not enjoy your stay with us. If you look at at other reviews of our beds, most say that they are very comfortable. Our breakfast consists of 5 choices of crunchy cereals, as well as toast and lots of tea and coffee. We have just refurbished our showers and toilets and they are now 1st class. Later this month all rooms and will have luxury wooden floors. Thank you for your review

Located a few minutes walk from the Thams, the Tube is even closer. It's just off the main road, so little traffic, but easy to get to and in a safe neighbourhood. The kitchen sucks and you share the bathrooms with a lot of people. But the beds are comfy.

• 16th Feb 2015

We stayed in a room that had ONE token window. That's right, ONE window at the top of the wall. It was unable to be opened due to fire restrictions and let barely any light in. Really, we could have stayed in a cave and wouldn't have known the difference only that the cave would have better ventilation. The showers flood so you are forced to stand in stagnant water to get "clean". The guests in this hostel make it bearable. If you can, stay elsewhere.

Hostal con muy buena ubicación, todo se encontraba realmente cerca. El único detalle es que solo hay dos baños en la segunda planta para bastante gente, de ahí en fuera, el ambiente fue agradable y el desayuno muy accesible.

This place was really poor overall. Unclean, rude staff, no atmosphere. Only go here if you are planning to spend most of the day away from the hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5