London Eye Hostel Reviews

73 Lambeth Walk, London, London, England

had a lot of fun at the london eye hostel.

• 23rd Nov 2014

It was lucky that I only needed this hostel just to crash in for a few hours as I wouldn't have liked to stay here any longer. There were no free room lockers or under bed storage units, the staff weren't friendly, it wasn't very clean and didn't have a good atmosphere. The toilet/water system makes one hell of a noise when used so through the night I was constantly woken, and from 7am it just didn't stop, so I just got up and left. Only "average" bits were it's pretty central and cheap.

The location and stuff were so good. It's so close to London Eye. It takes 10 minutes by walking. The breakfast was so nice. You can go The Corner Cafe for cheap and delicious lunch.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Fun place, will tell my friends

• 17th Nov 2014

Pretty close to most of the tourist attractions and museums London has to offer, the hostel ha helpful, super chill and friendly personnel and interesting common guests from all around the world! Free breakfast until 9 a.m. do you kind of have a bed-and breakfast option in there. (Not hostel only :)). Free wifi and even bed adapters with both UK And EU electronically systems! I wonder if I should consider this to be the best hostsl I have visited so far. I am so going to miss this place.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Norway

I had a horrible stay. No lightgiving window! 6 people on 6qm. The toilets were smelling like bleach all day. The showers, well I didn't use them for reasons...... But no bedbugs!

• 12th Nov 2014

Really enjoyed my stay. Location great as only 15 minutes walk to london Eye and Big Ben, Bed comfy, Showers and toilets very clean. Staff very helpful and kind. I will for sure come back on my way back thru London

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Bangladesh

in the end i did not stay there as it was foul, i have stayed in hostels before and when i saw the picture on the internet i thought it was fab value for money but in fact it was terrible and I had a look at where i would be staying and promptly left( i did have the decency to pay - even though i was not staying - it would be nice to have a refund!!)

• 8th Nov 2014

Although location is perfect and stuff is quite nice I definitely have a bad impression of hostel in general. Very rude signs about food and drinks in the dorms, dirty showers and toilets. But the price was very low comparing to other hostels, so If you're looking for a budget hostel to stay in for only sleeping, then London Eye is a reasonable choice.

The best Hostel i've stayed in. Warm, friendly, clean & comfortable beds. Very friendly and helpful staff. Kitchen clean & tidy. Can't recommend it strong enough.

Good spot close to Central London. Toilets and beds are tiny, but it's a good value for the money.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The rooms are way to crowded 15 people in a room that should have no moor than 8 no room for luggage at all

• 30th Oct 2014

Worst hostel i have been during my Eurotravel. Full rooms, dirty, rude staff. I would pay a bit more to dleep in another hostel.

The overall experience with your hostel was very poor - with the amount of beds per room as well as the lack of cleaning in the actual dorms, I felt disgusted. The service was minimal at best and no matter what part of the hostel you were in, you never felt that you were somewhere that had been properly cleaned. I only stayed for a few nights, but ended up being bitten by something/ some sort of insect on my second or third night - which led to my experience being poor.

• 24th Oct 2014

The place was cramped. For breakfast there wasn't enough glasses/utensils/plates/bowls to use. The bathrooms and bedrooms were very small compared to what the pictures looked like and my bedroom smelled like urine.

• 24th Oct 2014

Reduce the number of beds per room. Extended the cease. Ask less money for keys.

• 23rd Oct 2014

That was my first experience in a busy 15 15 bedroom and this wasn't so great.. But hostel okay you can buy it.

To enter the hostel all you had to do was get buzzed in and say a random room number. I didn't need to show I.D to check in and the room door never closed properly, so never locked. From this I woke up with people in the room that didn't actually check in or were in the wrong room.

First up, location to major attractions is great. Downside, the staff are very unhelpful. I wanted to extend my room one night and was told to wait an hour or come back in the morning as the staff member was talking with a group of guests. Not very professional. Breakfast was included but very average. Rooms smelt and were very hot. Beds were three tier bunk beds that moved a lot. No in room lockers. Bathrooms and Showers very small and not very clean. Would probably not stay here again!!

Very dirty hostel. Miserable and terrible shower, kitchen - very dangerous to eat. No atmosphere, very expensive. Nobody is going to change - endless stream of tourists.

• 17th Oct 2014