London Eye Hostel Reviews

73 Lambeth Walk, London, London, England

The pictures displayed didndidn't match up. It was false advertisement and was not what I expected. Disappointed

I would prefer a hair dryer or a plug socket in the bathroom so I could dry my hair in a room where people were not sleeping

• 19th Jan 2016

Was ok, breakfast was good and greet location on the tube to everywhere

Unfriendly staff and atmosphere, cold and uncomfortable common area The cleaning lady had to sleep in our room (12-bed mixed dorm). I felt sorry for her because of the noise that drunk tourists can make, in our case it was bad for us because she was snoring like an elephant. In my opinion, as part of the staff, she deserves a private room. Also in the so called "hot" showers the water was warm for only 10 seconds and then it got cold again.

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Austria

Room's too small. The facility is limited. No hot water for showering.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • China

We had an awesome experience at The London Eye Hostel. We had a great time and met the best people. It was clean, but the only downside was how hot our room got. We were in the 15 bed room and it got extremely warm at night. Wish there were locks in the room but lucky all our roommates were awesome and we were never worried about anything getting stolen.

• 21st Dec 2015

Liked this hostel, great location!!!! Nice staff, good atmosphere!!!! Will stay again!!!

The hostel were very good. The staff were always polite and helpful.

• 15th Dec 2015

very convenient location....10 minutes walk to Big Ben. Staff very helpful.Breakfast good and bed very nice with a reading light and plug to charge my iphone. Will recommend to my friends .

Extremely dirty toilets And bedroom, staff not helpful at all, very noise impossible to sleep, very rough place don t recomend it .

The standard of English on the signs could be improved. One embarrassing example includes, "Wash up your dishes when you finnish", instead of "finish". The signs are also all in ALL CAPS WHICH IS VERY HARD TO READ AND MAKES IT LOOK AT THOUGH YOU ARE BEING SHOUTED AT!

• 10th Dec 2015

Don't know why it's called the London eye hostel, when it's quite a distant away from the London eye. The beds were three high and there was absolutely no room at all to move in the dorms.

On arrival, I was given the code for my room, internet instructions, informed that breakfast was included but not informed where it was going to be. When I got to the room the door was unlocked, I was on the top bunk, and trying to make a bed on a 3 deck bunk bed isn't the best or easiest. Wasn't informed of locations of fire exits, showers or toilets. When I checked out, the attitude of the member of staff at the desk was abysmal. Very uninterested in interacting with customers.

I have been stolen of 1,000,00 euro in this hostel, from my locker !! A girl in the same day, has been stolen of her iphone !! Obviously I reported it to the police, and after this, I was asked to leave the hostel. At the police station, they said to have received 4 reports for theft in a week, that took place in that hostel. It has a very bad reputation in the area, as frequented by bad people. The stuff is unkind as I ever seen before, it seems they are doing a favour providing information.

Good location with buses to city center. Very near attractions such as London Eye and Big Ben. Crowded and small room. Beds with personal light and plugs. No lockers provided; unless you are willing to pay for one that is located at ground floor. Good showers with good privacy.

Wi-fi in top floor rooms sucked, we couldn't even find it/connect to it. Also there's the little hallway with a toilet (folding door) that always reeked everytime we walked passed it.

Had a good time beds were comfy for what they were. only had an issue when buying a ticket for a tour when they sold me the entrace ticket and not the bus ticket as well. caused an issue when going the next day but was revised.

Insulation coming out of the exterior of the building. No good common areas to chill except the busy and dirty front lobby. Reception was not helpful when responding to questions. Code locks on room doors were faulty and did not always work leaving you locked out of the room. The room itself has triple bunks and smells horrible. Upon walking in the room, you are hit with a horrible smell. The bedding smells even worse and was half repulsive. Very disappointed with this hostel. DO NOT STAY

• 3rd Dec 2015

Great place - friendly staff, and able to buy beer at 6 in the morning! Plus a few computers with free internet on in reception.

• 28th Nov 2015

This hostel was okay for one night, but I wouldn't stay here longer than that. The 6 bed room is very small and the bunks are 3 beds high. There is also no place to safely store luggage in the room. The location was perfect for what we wanted though, waking distance from the London eye and Big Ben.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6