London Eye Hostel Reviews

73 Lambeth Walk, London, London, England

The showers have just been updated which is great. The place is cheap and really well located with the London Eye and Big Ben a short walk away. Everyone is so friendly and I really enjoyed my stay here. will definitely come back!

No hot water. Triple bunk beds. Outlets in my bed didn't work. Dirty bathrooms. Showers on my floor were out of order.

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are currently renovating all our showers and toilets (see new pictures) I and am sorry you were inconvenienced. 4 showers have now been finished and look as good as any 4 start hotel. We have hot water throughout the building and dont really understand why you would find this. Thank you for your review

For security, you have to pay extra and leave your stuff near the lobby, because there is no lockers on rooms. The Staff is rude, they take the advantage of knowing that there is no other hostel with the same price in all London, so the general attitude is "Take it or leave it(NO REFUND)" The kitchen is very scarce, and you even have to leave your ID on the lobby if you want to use the kitchen pots. WiFi is not reliable. The location is actually very good, you are near from a lot of tourist spot

Facilities very dirty, room size very disappointing, some of the toilets were broken. It was very cold in the showers. Mandatory to pay a credit card fee when doing the check-in, and that is not advertised in any terms or conditions. I am definitely not coming back to this hostel.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Thank you for your email. You stayed in our deluxe double room with a double and single bed, the room also has a desk and chair and is finished off with a beautiful wooden floor. The size of the room is not the same as at the Hilton but it is a lovely room. With brand new fantastic showers just outside the door (see pictures on this website). HOT WATER 24/7 TOO We are renovating all toilets and showers in the building and will be finished by the end of March. All guests can pay by Cash OR Card.

Everyone at the hostel was great and really helpful. Sergio was very energetic and approachable...even in the early hours of the morning.

If you want to enjoy your vacation, spend some extra money and stay in a nice hotel. The London Eye Hostel isn't a good choice if you want to have a good time. The beds were terrible, the breakfast was even worse and the toilets were disgusting. We won't go back there.

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Sorry, you did not enjoy your stay with us. If you look at at other reviews of our beds, most say that they are very comfortable. Our breakfast consists of 5 choices of crunchy cereals, as well as toast and lots of tea and coffee. We have just refurbished our showers and toilets and they are now 1st class. Later this month all rooms and will have luxury wooden floors. Thank you for your review

Located a few minutes walk from the Thams, the Tube is even closer. It's just off the main road, so little traffic, but easy to get to and in a safe neighbourhood. The kitchen sucks and you share the bathrooms with a lot of people. But the beds are comfy.

• 16th Feb 2015

We stayed in a room that had ONE token window. That's right, ONE window at the top of the wall. It was unable to be opened due to fire restrictions and let barely any light in. Really, we could have stayed in a cave and wouldn't have known the difference only that the cave would have better ventilation. The showers flood so you are forced to stand in stagnant water to get "clean". The guests in this hostel make it bearable. If you can, stay elsewhere.

Hostal con muy buena ubicación, todo se encontraba realmente cerca. El único detalle es que solo hay dos baños en la segunda planta para bastante gente, de ahí en fuera, el ambiente fue agradable y el desayuno muy accesible.

This place was really poor overall. Unclean, rude staff, no atmosphere. Only go here if you are planning to spend most of the day away from the hostel.

Hi there everybody, I just like to share my staying in the hostel London Eye during this last week end, I went just for a short holidays and I thought a place around the center it will be fine but nothing to expensive. Well I did with the right place, the hostel it is just a few minutes from the BIg Ben and London Eye, well to be honest I was a bit lost but the recepcionist, Sergio, was very helpful telling me which places where the best to visit and how to get back to the hostel with no probs.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Had a great time! The location is very nice just a 20 min walk to the big ben and in 8 min your on the barkerloo-line. First night there was a smelly person in the room that was not very nice but the other nights were just fine. You might want to wear ear plugs so you won't wake up if someone enters the room or if someone snores. The beds are very comfortable! The breakfast is not much but it's something and there is a bakery on the way to the underground.

• 12th Feb 2015

immpossible to shower

Staff were extremely rude, both when checking in and checking out. Made us wait for 10 mins in reception until they would deal with us Hostel is clean and the beds are very comfortable, just the staff which lets it down

• 7th Feb 2015

I stayed in the hostel for 9 nights, I've been in loads of hostel around the world, almost every night as I walked in someone were getting kicked out or had a big argument with the staff. In the weekend people walked in speaking loudly & being drunk and the beds were a joke. You can sleep better in your car the "madress" were like 10cm thick and the sleep was terrible. There was very few shower and toilets and they were small and unclean If you stay in London for 1night this might work tho

• 6th Feb 2015