London Private Rooms Reviews

Willesden Green NW2, London, England

The room was clean. We had an ensuite however it was on the top floor of a house, basically the attic converted into 2 units. Very little head room unless standing in the center of the room. For the price and location it was good for us. Close to bus and tube stations. Our location was In Cricklewood. About 15 minutes to downtown via the tube. Not the hilton but good bang for the money if you are looking for a place to just sleep. Brian from New Jersey USA. Beaten docket pub on hi road the bes.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I stayed on a newly refurbished room, and had no water on my shower due to lack of testing. Staff and landlord were unwilling to solve this issue until I insisted a lot. They received and ignored my note (on the payment envelope, so I'm pretty sure the got it) and when I called they wanted me to wait for the next morning (when I was leaving). Someone ended up showing after a lot of insisting. Not a major structure problem, but the staff just did not care for the customers.

View all London Bed and Breakfasts