London Private Rooms Reviews

Willesden Green NW2, London, England

I booked 12 nights in the hostel but i thing it's was the last time. They have no reception so when you have a problem you need to call and waited more or less 1 hour... They have a big problem with the managment of the room and the staff is not friendly at all

• 22nd Oct 2014

Staff need to ensure that bedding is free from bed bugs and hot water is provided all day every day. Also to specify no towels provided. Great value for money but not not worth the misery we endured staying there.

• 9th Oct 2014

Rude staff!! As many other reviewers noted, they will take you to another place as they have many properties that they manage. This will mean you wait for them to arrive. We waited for 20 minutes. There was no security as the backdoor was always open. I will not recommend them.

Don't go here, I got Scabes from the bed sheets! It's an illness that you get when bed sheets or environments are not clean at all, I think they hadn't even cleaned my room before my arrival.The stuff is unqualified,I called them about it, because if someone catches it they need to clean the whole property, and they just said it wasn't their fault. They leave people outside for hours before they can move in. The neighborhood is quite risky and without proper lights. This hostel should be closed.

• 19th Sep 2014

The room was clean. We had an ensuite however it was on the top floor of a house, basically the attic converted into 2 units. Very little head room unless standing in the center of the room. For the price and location it was good for us. Close to bus and tube stations. Our location was In Cricklewood. About 15 minutes to downtown via the tube. Not the hilton but good bang for the money if you are looking for a place to just sleep. Brian from New Jersey USA. Beaten docket pub on hi road the bes.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I stayed on a newly refurbished room, and had no water on my shower due to lack of testing. Staff and landlord were unwilling to solve this issue until I insisted a lot. They received and ignored my note (on the payment envelope, so I'm pretty sure the got it) and when I called they wanted me to wait for the next morning (when I was leaving). Someone ended up showing after a lot of insisting. Not a major structure problem, but the staff just did not care for the customers.

View all London Bed and Breakfasts