London365 Hostel Reviews

30 Chatsworth Road, London, England

The 365 is not even a hostel. There is not reception and not staff except a cleaner. The address is not necessarily the one they advertise in hostelworld because when you arrive there they tell you that you have to go to another house and they drive you there. Also, there is no one there to open the door for you when you arrive, I actually got in because someone was going out, and then I had to call "the office" to ask them what to do. They even make you sign a contract.

love this hostel. i felt like this was more of a home then a hostel.. could do with better toilet paper in the bathroom

Noisy and neglected place, kitchens and bathrooms dirty, other occupants with absolutely NO EDUCATION re. noise, cleanliness and respect to others. NO STAFF at all. Friend on our party has been stolen 150 Euros in a dorm while taking shower... In the end you get MUUUUCH LESS than what u pay for... STAY AWAY and AVOID THAT POOR PLACE AT ANY PRICE !!

• 26th Jun 2013

I feel this is a unfair Review on the base that London365 Hostel have signs all over the Hostel telling House mates to keep there possessions safe in the padlocked lockers provided in each dorm/Room to each house mate staying in the hostel.. London365 hostel do not take responsibility for your personal affects ie (money, passports, Credit Cards,Lap tops Mobile Phones etc etc) if you just leave you personal Affects lying on the floor when one takes a shower you are leaving your self open this....

Dear, Actually I stayed in Flat At Chatsworth, Willsden Green and it was very confortable and the London Accomodation staff are really helpful , but there were no regular cleaning inside the room. Thank you so much about that Hospitality Sofiane Bentahar JGC GT-PJ HSSE Trainer Algeria

It's not really a hostel... there is no front desk so no staff really on duty if you have any questions or concerns, you have to call the office which I'm not even really sure where it is and they come back to the house you're staying in which is pretty inconvenient. They don't have the perks of some hostels where you can purchase tickets, or get free city maps either. On the bright side, it was fairly clean and my friend and I were suppose to be in a 10 bedroom room and ended up in a 2 bed one.

This is without doubt the worst hostel i have stayed ever for around 4 weeks, first the pictures doesnt match the hostel so when i arrived,they took me to another one saying that it was in the terms and conditions, it was really dirty, behind the sofa in the living room rat traps, vomits in the bathroom, kitchen is dirty, the yard was always full of rubbish, the worse were the staff, they go in the room without knocking,search for people and talk rudely this happened everyday, TO BE AVOIDED

The best value for money place to stay in London

• 21st May 2013

nice hostel..i have stayed at this hostel before its like a home away from home i always find the staff very helpful and always give me good information as of were to go in London

First:I booked my accomodation at number 30 of chatsworth street and they moved me at number 39.Staff never present an disrespectfull, never say "hello" never knock on the door before to get in!! Policy's hostel really bad!! No organisation, no communication!! No receipt when u pay! Very discusting!!

It was a very impersonal, large scale setup, which I guess is what you expect for the price I paid (quite cheap). Still, if you can afford a few extra pounds a night you should definitely try elsewhere as it didn't really represent for me the best of the backpacking experience. Also, I got my wallet stolen there.

I had a great time there even when i was in a share room, was really big and comfy with own toilet. Kitchen is big and you have everything you need, breakfast is ok.

There was no soap in the bathrooms, in addition you end up at different address than is shown on the website. In addition the cleaner comes just 1 day per week. Well the garden is kind of okay, the location 10 minutes walking from the underground it is far from the central London.

Nice clean place, lovely staff!

They moved me in an other building located in Willsden without give me any reason. In the building there were mouses and bags and it was a really bad experience. Hope police do something! The company is so dishonest!

i am very sorry that this person had a bad stay with us i am going to email this client to offer some money back kind regards London365 Hostel

Terrible hostel. We rocked up at the given address which actually was pretty nice, to find no reception, no staff and no one to help us check in. After calling the office someone came after several hours of waiting, only to say we were at a different address...one which when we got there was much more poorly located and much worse!! Cash and no card for payment, ad they don't give change...what kind of business are they running. No toilet paper in several toilets for days...do not stay here

if the staff where helpful and knew anything that was going on this place might actually be good. the place is not cleaned daily and when there is 30+ people living here, its disgusting!! And if you EXTEND OVER THE NET and not witht hem (which was an extra 25.00, then expect to be moved to a dump with no toilet paper or hot water!!!! No body cares and the manager is rude and arrogant to say the least. I DO NOT RECOMMEND STAYING HERE AT ALL!! So many of us cannot wait to leave. (Annonamous pls)

Very far away from downtown but very near to a metro station... There is no a place to relax or meet other people you just go there and sleep. If you do not want to spend too much money it is ok, and if you wanna have a good time and meet people may be it is not the place. Depends on your plan

It was my first time in a young hostel. I was here in order to improve my spoken english, so I met many people from différent country. It was a great experience, the breakfast is free so it's very handy and the lounge too. This hostel is nearby the Kilburn station (about 7 minutes maximum on walk). There is a kind of garden behind the hostel which very pleasant for calm down.

• 21st Apr 2013

I booked in one place and they sent to a long term stay house. They explain that are overbooked . No light in the room for one week, no breakfast advirtized, no Toilette paper in the toilette. Everything dirty for one week. Very very unsatisfied higly not recommended. Ho pagato per avere un letto in un ostello. mi hanno mandato in una casa con persone che abitano li da mesi giustificandosi che erano in overbooking.No luce, senza carta igienica, sporchissimo, fate voi

I have some suggestions 1) the pillow and the mattress are not good, because my pillow is so high and covered by plastic. And the mattress is not enough hard. 2) I felt cold in the bedroom during the night, because the heater was't turned on, and the strong windy entered by the window, even it's closed. 3) I miss my first night at the hostel, because they changed my address and they didn't advice me in time. 3) There is no washing hands in the toilet in the bedroom. 4)

• 17th Apr 2013