London365 Hostel Reviews

30 Chatsworth Road, London, England

No staff at all! Nobody told us how to get into the place, we didn't have the key or anything. We had to call the office by night (international call, so very expensive) while we were freezing on the outside. The facilities were okay, but I wasn't happy at all.

It's was a good stay with my bestfriends in London. We really enjoy time in hostel where it's too convinent for us to travel

• 28th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

Pretty nice place in a good location, luxury Hostel btw. check e-mail before check in [ 6h ]

I stayed in the hostel over new years. It was great because you stay in a house so you have full use of a big kitchen. The only down side was that the room I stayed in was never cleaned while I was there.

Dirtiest hostel I've ever been to. Bedding and mattress with sweat-/ urine/- other- stains. I Would expect at least a clean room for 160gbp per night! Very noisy at night until 04:00 in the morning! No security. Drug dealer was sudently standing in our room at 02:00 in the morning wanting to sell us dope! Never again!

• 27th Dec 2013

The accommodations were nice but the doors of the rooms were so noisy that nobody was able to sleep until the last person decided to sleep. There should be clear sings telling people to be quiet when closing the doors.

Nice hostel..i will be coming back in the new year next time i am in London

Really nice staff and very good facilities. The only thnig it was the locker: a bit too small and you have to buy your own padlock, but not so annoying anyway.

• 16th Oct 2013

had a great time at this hostel... i will be 100% coming back next time i am in London.........

this hostel was a great price for what is on offer its not 5 star but its a hostel so i did not have great expectations as it was so cheap...but i was very happily surprise with my stay... I will 110% be coming back

Very noisy place, but cheap and not so far from tube. You get what you pay for. All in all worth staying.

According to London365 we were "upgraded" from a triple room with breakfast close to an underground station and instead got a four bed room, without breakfast and much worse location. I mean it wasn't like we could use the extra bed. It was also very old and let down and the bathrooms really tiny. The only positive thing was that it was actually fairly clean. I also had to send five emails to arrange with the payment and no one showed up the first time we had agreed.

• 31st Jul 2013
  • Sweden

The 365 is not even a hostel. There is not reception and not staff except a cleaner. The address is not necessarily the one they advertise in hostelworld because when you arrive there they tell you that you have to go to another house and they drive you there. Also, there is no one there to open the door for you when you arrive, I actually got in because someone was going out, and then I had to call "the office" to ask them what to do. They even make you sign a contract.

love this hostel. i felt like this was more of a home then a hostel.. could do with better toilet paper in the bathroom

Noisy and neglected place, kitchens and bathrooms dirty, other occupants with absolutely NO EDUCATION re. noise, cleanliness and respect to others. NO STAFF at all. Friend on our party has been stolen 150 Euros in a dorm while taking shower... In the end you get MUUUUCH LESS than what u pay for... STAY AWAY and AVOID THAT POOR PLACE AT ANY PRICE !!

• 26th Jun 2013

I feel this is a unfair Review on the base that London365 Hostel have signs all over the Hostel telling House mates to keep there possessions safe in the padlocked lockers provided in each dorm/Room to each house mate staying in the hostel.. London365 hostel do not take responsibility for your personal affects ie (money, passports, Credit Cards,Lap tops Mobile Phones etc etc) if you just leave you personal Affects lying on the floor when one takes a shower you are leaving your self open this....

Dear, Actually I stayed in Flat At Chatsworth, Willsden Green and it was very confortable and the London Accomodation staff are really helpful , but there were no regular cleaning inside the room. Thank you so much about that Hospitality Sofiane Bentahar JGC GT-PJ HSSE Trainer Algeria

It's not really a hostel... there is no front desk so no staff really on duty if you have any questions or concerns, you have to call the office which I'm not even really sure where it is and they come back to the house you're staying in which is pretty inconvenient. They don't have the perks of some hostels where you can purchase tickets, or get free city maps either. On the bright side, it was fairly clean and my friend and I were suppose to be in a 10 bedroom room and ended up in a 2 bed one.

This is without doubt the worst hostel i have stayed ever for around 4 weeks, first the pictures doesnt match the hostel so when i arrived,they took me to another one saying that it was in the terms and conditions, it was really dirty, behind the sofa in the living room rat traps, vomits in the bathroom, kitchen is dirty, the yard was always full of rubbish, the worse were the staff, they go in the room without knocking,search for people and talk rudely this happened everyday, TO BE AVOIDED

The best value for money place to stay in London

• 21st May 2013

nice hostel..i have stayed at this hostel before its like a home away from home i always find the staff very helpful and always give me good information as of were to go in London