London365 Hostel Reviews

30 Chatsworth Road, London, England

I booked a six beds room because the pictures showed a very nice and new place. We found something totally different. We arrived at address and they came half and hour later to bring us to a different place that was horrible. I booked a ensuite room but the toilet and shower were to share with other people. The kitchen was horrible and dirty and the shower...no words. The room was all dirty and very old and the breakfast was ridiculous! there weren´t lockers! Is the WORST place I have ever been.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Spain

This is place is NOT a hostel. It is way out of town. It is not marked when you get to the "first" location. Then, if you figure it out and someone happens to show up and let you in, you call a main office and they send someone to pick you up and "take you to your location." Then they can't find keys, they try to relocate you again, but room is taken, so they move you back, then they find the keys. The bed is springy and the bedding hasn't been washed. There is no staff, no security. Disaster!

• 3rd Apr 2014

It was difficult to find, and I imagine it would be much more difficult if I hadn't had an overseas phone number set up. Because we had to call them to check in, I wouldn't recommend it for people who could not easily do that. Other than finding the building where we would stay, everything was fine. I only stayed a night, so the location out of the city center wasn't too bad. It would have been a better choice for a long business stay rather than a short backpacking vacation.

great Value for money this hostel i book only for 2 nights and i have ended up extending my stay

On the ovens need to re write the settings. I was grilling things that needed to be fan forced.

• 19th Mar 2014

Very nice hostel i was really happy with my stay

Well, it's a different kind of hostel... no reception, what can cause some problems... There one guy from the staff that is really rude, he doesn't know how to work at all. If you are lucky, you can find some nice people in your room. It's really close to an underground station, what helps a lot.

Emphasise that the hostel works on a no reception basis.

No staff at all! Nobody told us how to get into the place, we didn't have the key or anything. We had to call the office by night (international call, so very expensive) while we were freezing on the outside. The facilities were okay, but I wasn't happy at all.

It's was a good stay with my bestfriends in London. We really enjoy time in hostel where it's too convinent for us to travel

• 28th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

Pretty nice place in a good location, luxury Hostel btw. check e-mail before check in [ 6h ]

I stayed in the hostel over new years. It was great because you stay in a house so you have full use of a big kitchen. The only down side was that the room I stayed in was never cleaned while I was there.

Dirtiest hostel I've ever been to. Bedding and mattress with sweat-/ urine/- other- stains. I Would expect at least a clean room for 160gbp per night! Very noisy at night until 04:00 in the morning! No security. Drug dealer was sudently standing in our room at 02:00 in the morning wanting to sell us dope! Never again!

• 27th Dec 2013

The accommodations were nice but the doors of the rooms were so noisy that nobody was able to sleep until the last person decided to sleep. There should be clear sings telling people to be quiet when closing the doors.

Nice hostel..i will be coming back in the new year next time i am in London

Really nice staff and very good facilities. The only thnig it was the locker: a bit too small and you have to buy your own padlock, but not so annoying anyway.

• 16th Oct 2013

had a great time at this hostel... i will be 100% coming back next time i am in London.........

this hostel was a great price for what is on offer its not 5 star but its a hostel so i did not have great expectations as it was so cheap...but i was very happily surprise with my stay... I will 110% be coming back

Very noisy place, but cheap and not so far from tube. You get what you pay for. All in all worth staying.

According to London365 we were "upgraded" from a triple room with breakfast close to an underground station and instead got a four bed room, without breakfast and much worse location. I mean it wasn't like we could use the extra bed. It was also very old and let down and the bathrooms really tiny. The only positive thing was that it was actually fairly clean. I also had to send five emails to arrange with the payment and no one showed up the first time we had agreed.

• 31st Jul 2013