Londra Reviews

Via Cocumella, Sant'Agnello Sorrento, Sorrento, Italy

It says Sorrento but you won't find it under Sorrento if you use your GPS because it is just a few steps outside of Sorrento in the close neighborhood and you have to walk about 20 minutes to get to the city center. It is much like the a collection of second class hotel rooms in the basement that you share with other people and actually less expensive than the rooms upstairs, but you share the common rooms and breakfast with the regular hotel guests.

First of all is not a hostel but rather an old 3 star hotel that uses their worst rooms as dorms. although the first night the room smell like it hasn't been used for months the second night it got better, but decoration was really tacky! haha. even thought the room is not what we expected it's really nice to have a pool in the hot italian summer and it's well located. Value for money it was good but if you can try florida next door, or 7 hostel which is really nice but doesn't have a pool.

I wouldn't stay here again. There's a pool which is the only thing good about this place. Wifi is €1. Aircon is €7. We got upgraded for complaining about our mouldy and mildew smelling room with no window downstairs. Horrible! They pretended not to English well and weren't going to help us until they heard me say I would write a bad review. Ah hah! So Now they understand English! We aren't stupid mate! Worst place I have ever walked into! NOT worth it. Their hostel rooms shouldn't be available

You need to pay for everything! Internet is €1, air conditioning is €6, and the staffs are very rude and don't like to help in anything.

Staff was amazing and the pool was perfect

The location is ok, you can reach by 20mins walk. The staff is ok, especially the lady at the reception. She is kindly and helpful. But the man at the reception (maybe he is the boss of the hostel) is not friendly, especially to those Asian girls. He seemed not willing to give a help while I was asking him for wifi password and parking the car we rented. And he gave us a basement room which is very humid, and with a poorly received-wifi which costed 1€ per 24-hours.

Clean, serviced which is fantastic, minimal breakfast incl. €1 wifi per day which doesnt reach rooms downstairs, i would still reccomend

Rooms were tiny and had too many beds in for the size of room, it would have been better to have 2 bunks instead. Bathroom was good, however, the floors were always wet, had no mat. No aircon, as it was €7 ! Thats right seven f**king euros a night for aircon! I had to move here from next door, the Florida Hostel & Hotel. Everything about that place is so much better. Everything. This hostel had no lockers, it was unpleasant, not something Ive experienced before.

After roughing it in small hostels in Napoli for 4 nights with good atmosphere, yet not a lot of privacy, this was a welcomed change. Yes, it's basically a hotel with a couple of rooms converted into hostel dorms but for me this was the bit of luxury I needed for that particular time on my trip. Air con worked a treat, very clean with great facilities (they even provide towels). The location, for me was suburb. About a 10-15 minute beautiful walk from the main town. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

This property is a hotel and they have converted the rooms in the BASEMENT of the hotel into a hostel. The room is very cramped as it's not designed to fit that many beds in the room. There is a window in the room but you can't see out, or tell what the weather is. There is no one monitoring who is coming in the hotel at night. It's a 20min walk to the town of Sorrento. There is a pool, but we never used it. Could not wait to leave this place.

The hotel is good but a bit far from the city centre but as the city is not big you can easily walk around and you can reach the city center in few minutes. They didnt have lockers inside the rooms but I was wiht one friend and nobody else shared the room with us so this was not a problem. I dont think is a good place for solo travelers because is a hotel so everybody is on their own world.

Great room for the price! Booked a dorm but was given a private which was very cool. Breakfast was good. Its only a 15-20 minute walk from the train station. Totally worth it.

• 25th Apr 2015

Staff is friendly enough, but this isn't a hostel and you should not expect a hostel atmosphere here- it's a hotel they converted some rooms into "dorms" where 4 beds are crammed into a one bed space. Quite far from downtown Sorrento and no restaurants nearby. Not a good place to meet people.