Londra Reviews

Via Cocumella, Sant'Agnello Sorrento, Sorrento, Italy

I didn't find the staff all that helpful or nice upon my first arrival. Once I got to my room, there were no lockers, which wasn't that great. The day I was checking out, I asked to store my bag in their luggage storage room (since it said they had one on hostel world), but it turns out they don't actually have one. The pool was for sure a bonus.

I was dissapointed to find that the air conditioner in my room did not Work at all. No compensation, other than "free WIFI" was given (even though they advertise as having internet). The free wifi was given after asking for it by reminding them that our air conditioner did not work. I idid not find the staff very helpful and would not recommend staying at ths hostel.