Londra

Very Good 142 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2017
6.3

This is a hotel. It's obvious that the staff only cared about their regular customers but not the hostellers. The swimming pool does come in handy but it closes early at night. Good location and value as a base camp for the amalfi coast and Capri. Little to no social interaction.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

This location is exactly what you would expect from a hotel. It was a great price in Sorrento. The wifi was questionable.

• England, Male, 18-24
4.3

When I got there they told me I had to pay in cash, I've just looked at my bank and they taken money out of my account, how the hell im I going to get my money back ? ?

• aprilmarienewcomb
  • USA, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

I had a short but nice stay. The staff was very friendly

• alexromano121242
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
2.9

Hostel rooms are in a musty smelling basement floor and wifi does not work down there (or in the lobby for that matter). Shower did not drain and flooded the bathroom. Beds are unstable and fold in half when lying down.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
5.1

This was advertised as a hostel and we were meant to be in a 4 bed dorm. When we arrived it was a hotel room with 3 single beds very close to each other, not leaving much room for anyone's bags and making it very cosy with strangers. The shower was so small I couldn't fit in it. It was very noisy at night and we were able to hear people many rooms up the hall from us getting home. The pool area is nice though

6th Jun 2017
5.4

Room is way too small. Two twin beds next to eachother makes you feel like you're sleeping on the same bed as a another stranger.

• andiricanicole
  • USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

Loved the hotel pool and even had a super inexpensive glass of wine. The staff was great and I was lucky enough to get some awsome dorm mates. Also the location was within walking distance from dinner, the bars we checked out and the Coast. Thanks for the stay Londra.

• shickey
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
28th May 2017

Fantastic staff and great location! The pool is a huge bonus and extremely clean. House cleaning staff did a wonderful job and fresh towels were provided daily. Will recommend and would return.

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th May 2017

Londra was awesome! The staff was friendly and spoke fluent English. My one concern was with the location because it's right near the major train station. This fact was something that originally drew me to book Londra, but we ended up feeling unsafe walking in the area toward the evening hours. We (3 girls