Long Hostel Reviews

373/10 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Long hostel is a good quality hostel with the basic things in a very good condition: clean, comfortable bed, AC working. The guys in the reception are very helpful and speak good english. They help to book taxi to airport or what you need without extra charge. The breakfast is very good too...specilly the banana pancake that was amazing! I will come back at he end of our trip in Vietnam.

Hostel was everything you need in Ho Chi Minh, although the staff, While friendly were also deceitful. They seemed hell bent on us staying extra nights, to the point that we asked for them to book us a bus to Nha trang, but were told all buses were full. Only to go next door (where they book all tours) to find the buses weren't booked out.

Good place and nice staff!

Great place to stay! In the backpackers area and really close to the bus 13 (to Cu Chi, go with it to the last stop and take the bus 79, and say Ben Dinh or Ben Duoc, and driver will tell you where to drop off. So easy and really cheap). The breakfast is awesome and you can use the computers if you need them. Totally recommended.

Really really great hostel. Very clean and a good breakfast as well. The guys who run it are friendly and so helpful. Thanks so much!!

Bathroom was very clean, got a new towel every day,staff was really friendly and helpful, they gave us breakfast to go when we left the place before breakfast time.

Good place and nice staff! i will recommend my friend to go there too!! the advice from staff are really helpful. and the breakfast is good, i eat them on the bus and tasted goooood!!! Arigato~~~

Stayed only one night as they did not have more available rooms but returned to the hostel to order trips to cu chi tunnels and taxi for the airport. We could leave our luggage the last day in ho chi minh (even though we didn't stay there anylonger) and were even welcome to use their shower if we wanted before travelling back to europe. Sincere helpful staff, clean rooms and nice relaxed atmosphere. Would stay there again. Thank you!

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

Very kind staff, descent prices for tours as well. There is almost no common area and the little that is, is not fun, so not a lot of hanging out there. But the rooms are clean and the lockers are really good, unlike other hostels in the area i've been at

Very welcoming staff! Thankyou for a lovely stay. Would definitely recommend, we wanted to stay longer but they were booked up!

Staff very friendly and helpful. traditional breakfast bun delicious! room was spacious and lovely with a big safe. perfect location. would highly recommend.

The common area could be improved to encourage guests to relax and socialize with other guests. Otherwise I enjoyed my stay

I loved my bed. It was soft and pretty wide, and they refreshed my towel daily. The 5 bed dorm was nice and bright, kept clean, and had a nice view. The only problem I had was that my key didn't always work and the room is on the 7th floor (no elevator.) Maybe there is a special trick with the lock, but the cleaning lady had trouble once too. The breakfast is nice, staff is friendly, and the one day Mekong trip was great and really cheap.

This is a very basic hostel with clean facilities and rooms. The family running the hostel was very friendly and helpful. The hostel is about 15-20 minutes to the museums. I think the standard is very good for Vietnam. Bedsheets and fresh towels provided daily.

• 8th Aug 2015

No complaints. Everything was great.

Really great hostel. The free breakfast (banana pancake) I had was friggin bomb. I wanted to eat about 6 of them but I didn't ask :/. I booked tours through the guy right next door to them as he was a little cheaper. Wanted to stay an additional night but they were full. Don't have any complaints. Would stay again. 5g wifi downstairs is mega fast.

Excellent AC, great location, staff were really friendly and helpful, free breakfast was a nice touch. Didn't love the bathroom-shower combo, it meant that whenever anyone showered the whole bathroom was soaked

We had a pleasant stay in this hostel. They arranged an airport pick up for us and tried to make our room ready asap since we arrived early. We also arranged a bus ticket to phnom penh through them. However the bus driver wanted to collect al the passports and everyone to pay 35 dollars for the visa while we heard/read it should be 20. We went out the bus to do it ourselves but they were not pleased. However at the border we saw a sign visa 30?! would recommend doing more research on the bus

Nice and quiet hostel. We stayed in a double room which was very basic but fine. Although a window would have been nice. The staff was really great and helpful with everything. Great breakfast as well. Would definitely stay here again

The hostel staff were amazing - so friendly and helpful. They took interest in what we were getting up to and advising on safe ways of getting around. Breakfast was delicious - the banana pancakes and coffee! My only negative was that the bunk beds were a little squeaky and unfortunately on my bunk the light or any of the plug sockets did not work!

« first « Prev 1 2 3