Long Hostel Reviews

373/10 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

From the first moment we entered long hostel we felt great. The family is very nice and kind. Breakfast was delicious, tour booking worked fine. Bathrooms were not perfectly clean but the room was quiet and the bed comfortable. A young hostel for young people!

Long family and staff are one of the nicest people I met in Vietnam. A pleasure to be around and always helpful. Breakfast is great and you're always given 2 options to choose from.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Poland

very helpful staff who solved all my problems! would definitely stay again :) Thank you!

Very nice welcoming staff. Cam told us where to get train tickets for cheap which was great. The free breakfast and coffee were also good and the room was nice. Only downfall was the wifi didn't work pretty much the whole time we were there. I think it was fixed when we left. I would stay here again.

An air-conditioned room in a hostel is a rare thing, but it was in the Long hostel. The family is eager to help and although my plans changed many times, they had no problem to adapt to them. Position is really good; with a food market around the corner, bars

The stuff is very helpfull and nice. They give you are a lot of information about sightseeing, good restaurants.. They serve very good breakfast, pancakes or bread or soup. They are selling very cheap botlled water. Locaion is very good, because all interesting places you could do on foot.

Really helpful staff, nice atmosphere and felt really chilled out and safe. This is a great place to come if you want to avoid the binge drinking 18 year-olds - highly recommendable!

Great staff, great service! Gave us free water and breakfast that I wasn't even expecting. Overall a positive experience.

Second time staying here. Great value for money and friendly staff. A massive thank you to the staff who helped me get a police report after having my phone stolen. This involved a five hour wait at the police station. Was all done without any fuss being made. Was a nice experience to have a hostel go that far to help their customers out. The breakfasts were great as well.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Nice people! Always wanna help, they have every trip you need:).

Nice place, staff is nice, peeps hang at the bottom lounge. Wifi works well etc.

Great wifi, better staff! Stay here.

really good hostel in the middle of the Backpacker vibe. Awesome staff helps you with everything, is super friendly, offers good tours. BEST breakfast I ever had in a hostel. Big recommondation

The staff are amazing and helpful in all that they do which is above and beyond. They smile a lot and answer lots of questions. The other travellers were also great and I met loads of nice people to hang out with. Close to the bs station and places to eat. Would stay here again if I was back in HCMC. Thanks for helping me and starting off my travels so successfully.

Long hostel is run by the nicest family. It has basic rooms but the location of the hostel is great. Walking distance to lots of sights and the family is so helpful in helping you plan your travels.

This is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed in my travels so far. The 4 bed dorm is pretty spacious and smartly designed such that you still have a pretty good privacy, which dorm user usually wont not ask for. With the price paid, it includes a really awesome and sumptuous Vietnamese breakfast which save your money. The staffs are helpful and friendly as well. Definitely getting a good recommendation for me for anyone travelling to Ho Chi Minh.

The place is not to big. That is actually good because its a family-run place and you could trust the staff. I greatly appreciated that in Vietnam. They are also very friendly, and you get good breakfast. I also got to wait there even though I did not book a room and also got free breakfast while waiting. Highly recommend this place and will easily go back! 3

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Norway

Really lovely hostel, the staff were very friendly and helpful and our room was like that of a hotel! Breakfasts were great and the staff helped us plan our activities and onwards journey. Would definitely recommend!

Best hostel in Southeast Asia so far. After a terrible taxi experience from the airport (read longs transportation email in detail!), we arrived around 10pm, annoyed, tired, and hot. We were quickly greeted with tea and bananas and shown to our room. The room was spacious with great AC and lockers big enough to fit your entire bag. The breakfast was great! Each day it was a different hot breakfast or you could have bread with jam. Also came with unlimited coffee or tea.

The location is fantastic and the rooms are great value. My dorm room was delightfully cold and it was great having two bathrooms. Lockers are provided which is handy. My dorm was on the 5th floor which was a little bit painful with a big rucksack but the lovely staff member offered to carry it for me. Staff at reception were unbelievably friendly and helpful!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5