Long Hostel Reviews

373/10 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Wonderful family, and the best start for our trip in vietnam. Will def comeback when we are in ho chi minh city again. Alley is à bit hard to find, look for à blue sign with hotels on iT above the street.

Such a good place to stay! The staff were so helpful and friendly - best in any hostel we've ever stayed in! Breakfast is amazing and free beer on Sundays is a plus! Rooms are clean and wifi is really good. We will definitely stay again!

• 26th Feb 2015

A nice place to stay in bustling HCMC. The facilities were simple but clean and safe (note there are 5 floors and no lift). Not very much in the way of common space, so not the best place to meet people, but a comfortable place to stay, amidst the backpacker area with myriad restaurants, bars, and places to book buses and tours, and it's within walking distance of the central market and several museums. The free breakfast is quite good! The staff was always very helpful for making plans. Thanks!

• 25th Feb 2015

Bunk beds were ricketity and noisy but comfortable. Everything else was great.

Lovely little hostel and great staff!

We loved our stay here, our only regret was that we didn't book longer online. When we wanted to extend our stay here there was no room. Would definitely stay here again.

Really nice staff who can organise tours/buses with no fuss. Good breakfast. Clean dorms with big lockers.

100%! Couldn't fault these guys on anything. We stayed in a double room, it was perfect! Even had a balcony! Great air con, cable tv and very fast free wifi. The green tea for breakfast is so tasty! The guys behind reception were very helpful booking our tunnel tour and bus to Mui Ne. Thanks for having us! Ms Jordan x

Thank you, Long family! This is the best hostel I have stayed in all month. Such a friendly welcome and single beds rather than bunks. Fantastic!

As there was some problem with my reservation I didn't actually end up staying here. However, the lovely staff and hostel is worth mentioning. They put me up at the hostel next doors supposed to be 1USD more (I don't know why, it wasn't any better..) but they paid the difference for me because of the booking error. The boys in the lobby are very friendly, funny and kind. They offered drinks and booked me a cheap bus to Nha Trang.The atmosphere is nice, great hostel,good location for backpackers.

A real gem of a hostel. The furnishings are basic but the staff and service was really exceptional. The family that owns and runs the hostel are so kind and helpful! I booked a tour of the Mekong Delta at their recommendation which was great and every employee was just really nice and easy to get along with.

Thanks so much for everything! Thank you for going to the police station with us and helping us!

• 28th Jan 2015

Very very friendly and helpful staff. Amazing! And the location is perfect - 3 min walk from the main backpackers street but quiet. I'd definitely recommend it.

Very friendly staff!a

Spacious, comfortable

Great hostel in a fantastic location, we could easily walk to the bulk of tourist attractions in the area, and there were plenty of restaurants and markets around the hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff, and the provided breakfasts were delicious - waffles, omelettes and banana pancakes. Really enjoyed our stay here!

Was the best rated hostel in Ho Chi Minh City. But it was not on the level that itcan be the best rated.

I loved this hostel. The staff was especially amazing and took the time to learn my name. Duc seems to live at reception and is always so kind. Breakfasts were good with variety. I met a lot of travelers while eating. Free beer Sunday was a great social mixer. The tours were reasonably priced. I recommend the Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta tours. Wifi was generally very fast. It was actually very easy to find. Just follow the numbers down the backpacker street, showing the address to locals.

We definitely experienced value for money and the best service by Dúc and Trung we could have ever hoped for! We ended up staying there for more nights than we had planned and they took really good care for us and they let us keep our luggage there while being on a 2 day tour. They were really helpful, made great breakfast and were very attentive hosts liked by every guest staying. Without a doubt recommendable!

Friendly, helpful staff and a delicious breakfast each morning. Well done!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5