Long Hostel Reviews

373/10 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great wifi, better staff! Stay here.

really good hostel in the middle of the Backpacker vibe. Awesome staff helps you with everything, is super friendly, offers good tours. BEST breakfast I ever had in a hostel. Big recommondation

The staff are amazing and helpful in all that they do which is above and beyond. They smile a lot and answer lots of questions. The other travellers were also great and I met loads of nice people to hang out with. Close to the bs station and places to eat. Would stay here again if I was back in HCMC. Thanks for helping me and starting off my travels so successfully.

The place is not to big. That is actually good because its a family-run place and you could trust the staff. I greatly appreciated that in Vietnam. They are also very friendly, and you get good breakfast. I also got to wait there even though I did not book a room and also got free breakfast while waiting. Highly recommend this place and will easily go back! 3

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Norway

Really lovely hostel, the staff were very friendly and helpful and our room was like that of a hotel! Breakfasts were great and the staff helped us plan our activities and onwards journey. Would definitely recommend!

The location is fantastic and the rooms are great value. My dorm room was delightfully cold and it was great having two bathrooms. Lockers are provided which is handy. My dorm was on the 5th floor which was a little bit painful with a big rucksack but the lovely staff member offered to carry it for me. Staff at reception were unbelievably friendly and helpful!

Very good value for money. Staff are very friendly and happy to help. Room was basic, but what you'd expect for what you're paying. The air con was leaking and there were small ants in the bathroom and on the table in the bedroom. Despite this we'd stay again.

It is a great hostel with an amazing staff that are very friendly and helpfull. Breakfast was very goed with breed an omelettes.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

The staff are really helpful and I was surprised when I was welcomed with fresh bananas and cold drinks.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • China

Staff was incredibly friendly, welcoming, and accommodating! Clean rooms and good location a block off from backpackers street. Highly recommend!

a bit of a climb if you end up on the 5th floor. had issues with toilet and shower and it wasn't fixed during our stay. overall still good value and had a nice stay

Great hostel, good breakfast (sometimes a little small tho), good rooms. The 5th floor room is nice but hard to bring the backpack up there, really grateful to the staff guy who took it up for me! A little (or big) improvement on english would be really appreciable, communicating with some of the staff was quite hard!

Staff was great and helpful. Our private room at $19 was NOT a good value as there was nicer and less expensive elsewhere. The room could use a deep cleaning. The shower had virtually no pressure at all. Coffee in the morning was very good, though.

• 30th Jun 2014

Very friendly and helpful family-run hostel

• 29th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Stayed in private ensuite double. Staff really friendly and helpful. Breakfast cooked fresh everyday. Location is ideal near backpacker street and can walk to museums. Tours booked were a good price and enjoyable. Bathroom could do with a fresh layer of paint, and shower pressure was a little low, but this may be due to a leak? Overall really enjoyed my stay here! Definitely recommended!

The location is great. So near the beach. Staff were so friendly and helpful.

The staff was very friendly and helpful, they go above and beyond what they should do. Breakfast was delicious, it was perfect before going out into the city. You are given 2-3 choices to choose from and there is a vegetarian option. The AC units in the room work splendidly, you will freeze! You are located right across the street from the bus station allowing for easy public transpotation around the city. If I came back to Saigon, I would stay here again.

• 16th Jun 2014

What an amazing stay. The staff are helpful and super friendly, the location is excellent. Great value for money. Recommend!

They went out of their way to help me - suggesting things to do and even taking me to them when I couldn't figure the map out, booking a motorbike to the airport @ a good price, and generally making me feel really welcome. This was my first destination in Vietnam, and I would not hesitate to recommend Long Hostel to anyone.

• 14th Jun 2014

Staff were so helpful with everything, gave you a map and recommendations of places to eat, sites to see etc.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5