Long Hostel Reviews

373/10 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Staff was absolutely lovely and really helped us out! They really made the maximum to make us feel welcome :)

Absolutely loved this hostel! Am a solo traveller and met many great friends! The staff were so welcoming and kind and went out of their way to ensure everyone was comfortable. Comfortable beds and clean bathrooms. Highly reccomend. I will be back!

only stayed one night but that was cool.

received a friendly welcome even after arriving at half 3 in the morning and waking up the staff, we were given a sofa and arm chair to nap in while we waited for morning. Breakfast is very nice with different choices everyday. Very nice coffee and fresh fruit. The room decent size and clean, everything worked. The staff are the best thing about the place they showed us where to find everything we needed, booked tours, spa and taxi. Very helpful friendliest people in saigon. Highly recommended!

Place was awesome. The three guys at the front are a laugh. Great place and close to everything. Everyone is friendly. Made heaps new mates, lovely place

Staff were brilliant. Happy to help, friendly and offered good advice on almost anything. Definitely would recommend the hostel for its great location and staff

• 27th Nov 2014

The Long family was very nice, accommodating and helpful! Will stay here again the future!

• 26th Nov 2014

The staff were friendly, well-meaning but mostly incompetant. We arrived at 6am after an overnight train from Hoi An and were desperate for a shower and a bed. The 1st person we spoke to said we could get into our room at 8am. At 8.15am, having waited 2hrs in the cramped breakfast area we were told by a 2nd person the room would be ready at 1pm. We left our bags

Very kind and helpful staff, clean room, good wifi. Only downside is the bathroom is very noisy in the room.

friendly staff & very good value for money in this hostel. I should definetly recommend this one!

I was kinda hesitant to surrender my passport for few hours. They said they will have my passport's info and send it to the police for security. I thought location is good, but I find few hostels which were very near to convenient stores, market and restaurant. I always walk 5-10 mins just to buy food. Positive side - Staffs were good. The Long family is trying to make you feel you are at home. :) They also clean bed on daily basis. Totality, GREAT HOstel!

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location.

The location was good although it is at the far end of Pham ngu lao road. Had the 5 bed room up on the 5th floor which I knew but did not realize the stairs between each floor is actually longer than I expected, so lots of good exercise if you like that. The bathroom/shower was quite small and was not the cleanest in my opinion. Staff were nice with good breakfast, although how well they speak English will depend on who is there at the time. Able to do a bit of money exchange which was good too.

Wonderful staff, nice breakfast, clean. Would recommend for sure.

I'd like to thank all of the guys at the reception dest who win the trust and respect of all guests!

Fantastic service; great rooms and location!

• 6th Nov 2014

Great staff!!! We bought Mekong Delta Tour with them-we had very nice time-very good price. They rcomended as nice place to eat and give a lot of important tips about Saigon. Rooms are ok. I saw a cockoroach in the room.

Good location, ok staff. Free breakfast in the morning is good.

Pleasant stay overall. Helped book city tour and transport to Cambodia. Staff very friendly, and met other nice guests on the Sunday when you get 2 free beers downstairs - a great touch.

very friendly staff, perfect location on the main street.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5