Long Hostel Reviews

373/10 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I love Long Hostel. They were so helpful! They let me store my luggage when I was going on another trip, they booked me taxis to and from the airport for a good deal. The room was nice and clean, and the hostel is in a great area. I will stay there again!

All I can say is that this hostel is way over rated! People are awesome but . . . Aweful location! Awful bed!

We stayed a second time at the end of our trip and we liked it even more than the first time. We would definitely recommend long hostel

Irally love this place and I would recommend you stay here because their staff will help you ineverything that you need.Love it.!!!

Great hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. They helped us to do bus and taxi bookings and speak very good English.The breakfast was amazing with real Vietnamese coffee :-) We just didn't like the park which is close to the hostel. Nevertheless we would stay again!

Very great staff. Very polite family run business.

Best people at the desk, they handle all your travel needs. Everything is priced reasonably. I'm glad the Long family started a hostel, can't recommend it highly enough. Close enough to pub street but not in the middle of the raucous.

We try to give positives and negatives for reviews but we honestly can not find a negative for this hostel!! The Long family are the most hospitable, helpful people we have encountered in the hostel business !!! There is nothing they won't do to make your stay amazing!! We strongly recommend you stay here if you can, it won't be a disappointment!!!

Nice , friendly and cooperative staff. Welcome drink, staff helped me in transferring my luggage,comfortable bed, free high speed wifi.

Great hostel in a great location. Nice staff. Met some cool people here, would recommend this hostel to others.

From the first moment we entered long hostel we felt great. The family is very nice and kind. Breakfast was delicious, tour booking worked fine. Bathrooms were not perfectly clean but the room was quiet and the bed comfortable. A young hostel for young people!

Long family and staff are one of the nicest people I met in Vietnam. A pleasure to be around and always helpful. Breakfast is great and you're always given 2 options to choose from.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Poland

very helpful staff who solved all my problems! would definitely stay again :) Thank you!

Very nice welcoming staff. Cam told us where to get train tickets for cheap which was great. The free breakfast and coffee were also good and the room was nice. Only downfall was the wifi didn't work pretty much the whole time we were there. I think it was fixed when we left. I would stay here again.

An air-conditioned room in a hostel is a rare thing, but it was in the Long hostel. The family is eager to help and although my plans changed many times, they had no problem to adapt to them. Position is really good; with a food market around the corner, bars

The stuff is very helpfull and nice. They give you are a lot of information about sightseeing, good restaurants.. They serve very good breakfast, pancakes or bread or soup. They are selling very cheap botlled water. Locaion is very good, because all interesting places you could do on foot.

Really helpful staff, nice atmosphere and felt really chilled out and safe. This is a great place to come if you want to avoid the binge drinking 18 year-olds - highly recommendable!

Great staff, great service! Gave us free water and breakfast that I wasn't even expecting. Overall a positive experience.

Second time staying here. Great value for money and friendly staff. A massive thank you to the staff who helped me get a police report after having my phone stolen. This involved a five hour wait at the police station. Was all done without any fuss being made. Was a nice experience to have a hostel go that far to help their customers out. The breakfasts were great as well.

Nice people! Always wanna help, they have every trip you need:).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5