Long Hostel Reviews

373/10 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The staff at this hostel are wonderful, let me check in early and the beds were clean. Very helpful, even offering to make me a take away breakfast when I had An early flight.

We had a really good stay. The hostel is central, the beds are comfy, the room was big, nice and clean and there was free breakfast with amazing banana pancakes!

This hostel is fantastic. It is very, very clean and the room I had was bright and wondering decorated. It also feels very new. The staff are so nice and the free breakfast varies by day and is great. It is six stories tall without an elevator, though, and the climb to the top floor after walking around in the heat all day isn't the best, but it's such a minor issue compared with how fantastic the rest of the hostel is. Would stay here again and again and will tell my friends to as well!!

Great location, brilliant breakfast and wonderful staff!

Great location, the staff was really helpful, always arranging ! The breakfast was good, nothing special. You can get free beers on Sunday ;-) - that's a good point !

Everything was excellent except for the fact one of the staffs received my payment for the taxi voucher and failed to notify his other staff the next morning. So, he thought I did not pay.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Excellent hostel. They organise whatever you need without any hassle. We left a bag there for two weeks while we traveled to hanoi and they had no problem minding it. We would definitely stay here again.

Very nice staff, delicious breakfast, locker in the room, lots of restaurants and cafes in this backpacker area. Good choice if you stay in Saigon.

This was a great hostel and the free breakfast was a bonus would recommend definately

• 2nd Mar 2015

Wonderful family, and the best start for our trip in vietnam. Will def comeback when we are in ho chi minh city again. Alley is à bit hard to find, look for à blue sign with hotels on iT above the street.

Hostel staff were the best!!! Genuinely warm and friendly, and they even very kindly offered us breakfast even before we checked in. Really sweet of them. :) I also booked an airport taxi from the hostel to the airport, it was great service, very reliable and luxurious for a reasonable 160,000VND.

After arriving to Hochi Min after a 12 hour bus journey it was so nice to be welcomed so warmly by the reception staff. I was given a bottle of water and he let me chill for 5 mins before I checked in. The staff were always happy and were informative about the city. It was a 2 minute walk from the busy street with all the bars and restaurants so you were close but far enough to not have the noise outside the bedroom window. I would happily stay here again.

Such a good place to stay! The staff were so helpful and friendly - best in any hostel we've ever stayed in! Breakfast is amazing and free beer on Sundays is a plus! Rooms are clean and wifi is really good. We will definitely stay again!

A nice place to stay in bustling HCMC. The facilities were simple but clean and safe (note there are 5 floors and no lift). Not very much in the way of common space, so not the best place to meet people, but a comfortable place to stay, amidst the backpacker area with myriad restaurants, bars, and places to book buses and tours, and it's within walking distance of the central market and several museums. The free breakfast is quite good! The staff was always very helpful for making plans. Thanks!

• 25th Feb 2015

Bunk beds were ricketity and noisy but comfortable. Everything else was great.

I was staying in a dorm with 5 beds and 2 bathrooms. Super comfortable.

Lovely little hostel and great staff!

We loved our stay here, our only regret was that we didn't book longer online. When we wanted to extend our stay here there was no room. Would definitely stay here again.

Really nice staff who can organise tours/buses with no fuss. Good breakfast. Clean dorms with big lockers.

100%! Couldn't fault these guys on anything. We stayed in a double room, it was perfect! Even had a balcony! Great air con, cable tv and very fast free wifi. The green tea for breakfast is so tasty! The guys behind reception were very helpful booking our tunnel tour and bus to Mui Ne. Thanks for having us! Ms Jordan x

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4