Long Hostel Reviews

373/10 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great hostel! So good i stayed here in twice in the space of two weeks. The family that runs it are very friendly and helpful and there is couple of cute kids running around. Rooms are clean and have good facilities.

Top notch breakfast, helpful staff

Very good hostel. Staff are lovely! Very easy to find, very clean, massive beds! Good price, lockers, left luggage, would definitely recommend long hostel and stay here again! :)

Cam welcomed us personally with refreshments upon arrival. Breakfast served in the 2 mornings we stayed there were delicious. They bought tickets to the Water Puppet Show for us and we had excellent seats. They also arranged our transportation to the airport. We are a group of 8 and we were allowed to eat take out food in their dining area as well as wait for a few hours to go to the airport though we were already checked out.

Not the most social hostel in the world, but good location in the backpacker district and organised a good tour to cu chi tunnels. Definitely stayed in worse hostels.

This place was okay, but starting to look a little tired. Can't fault the free beers on a Sunday night. Thank you.

Really friendly staff, interesting breakfast and coffee included, nice windows in our dorm room, hot water and towels. What else do you need really? Also, located right near the bus stop for the busses from Cambodia and the alley way is nice and quiet at night. The market near the alley is also really great!!!

Coolest hostel I stayed at in Saigon! The price is very good for what you get, I was in the dorm on the 5th floor and enjoyed a great view over the city and queen sized beds (no bunks). The atmosphere is also very good (relaxed backpacker style with a young clientele) and it is easy to meet other travelers either in the room or at the common area. Highly recommended :)

Amazing hostel! Staff were great, super friendly and helpful. The hostel has free breakfast and fast wifi. Can't recommend this place enough. Situated walking distance from some great sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh. You won't be disappointed if you stay here! Thanks for everything!

The family and staff are reason enough to stay here. They go above and beyond to help you with anything you might need. They literally ran through the rain hunting down a taxi for me while I waited under an umbrella. Would absolutely recomment staying here!

I would highly recommend Long Hostel, hands-down. The staff there are amazing (and cute too! haha). A lot of backpackers pass through here, so you'll find people to chat with during breakfast (complimentary and generous). The location is fantastic, though a bit tough to find initially since it's in an alleyway. We first did a private twin for 2 nights and later a shared mixed dorm for 1 night. It's clean (except for small ants), well-stocked, and the A/C is great. Just beware of the many stairs!

Everything was Fine! Good breakfast, nice staff!

I love Long Hostel. They were so helpful! They let me store my luggage when I was going on another trip, they booked me taxis to and from the airport for a good deal. The room was nice and clean, and the hostel is in a great area. I will stay there again!

I was robbed and injured in district 1. Don't walk around with a purse or make sure it is under your clothes. Seriously! The Vietnamese thugs are always watching and waiting for their opportunity to take everything. The long hostel was pretty nice and the staff were so nice and warned me about being robbed. Still happened though. Very sterile looking rooms, kind of looks like a hospital room

All I can say is that this hostel is way over rated! People are awesome but . . . Aweful location! Awful bed!

We stayed a second time at the end of our trip and we liked it even more than the first time. We would definitely recommend long hostel

Irally love this place and I would recommend you stay here because their staff will help you ineverything that you need.Love it.!!!

Great hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. They helped us to do bus and taxi bookings and speak very good English.The breakfast was amazing with real Vietnamese coffee :-) We just didn't like the park which is close to the hostel. Nevertheless we would stay again!

Very great staff. Very polite family run business.

Best people at the desk, they handle all your travel needs. Everything is priced reasonably. I'm glad the Long family started a hostel, can't recommend it highly enough. Close enough to pub street but not in the middle of the raucous.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5