Long Hostel Reviews

373/10 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The family and staff are reason enough to stay here. They go above and beyond to help you with anything you might need. They literally ran through the rain hunting down a taxi for me while I waited under an umbrella. Would absolutely recomment staying here!

I would highly recommend Long Hostel, hands-down. The staff there are amazing (and cute too! haha). A lot of backpackers pass through here, so you'll find people to chat with during breakfast (complimentary and generous). The location is fantastic, though a bit tough to find initially since it's in an alleyway. We first did a private twin for 2 nights and later a shared mixed dorm for 1 night. It's clean (except for small ants), well-stocked, and the A/C is great. Just beware of the many stairs!

Everything was Fine! Good breakfast, nice staff!

I love Long Hostel. They were so helpful! They let me store my luggage when I was going on another trip, they booked me taxis to and from the airport for a good deal. The room was nice and clean, and the hostel is in a great area. I will stay there again!

I was robbed and injured in district 1. Don't walk around with a purse or make sure it is under your clothes. Seriously! The Vietnamese thugs are always watching and waiting for their opportunity to take everything. The long hostel was pretty nice and the staff were so nice and warned me about being robbed. Still happened though. Very sterile looking rooms, kind of looks like a hospital room

All I can say is that this hostel is way over rated! People are awesome but . . . Aweful location! Awful bed!

We stayed a second time at the end of our trip and we liked it even more than the first time. We would definitely recommend long hostel

Irally love this place and I would recommend you stay here because their staff will help you ineverything that you need.Love it.!!!

Great hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. They helped us to do bus and taxi bookings and speak very good English.The breakfast was amazing with real Vietnamese coffee :-) We just didn't like the park which is close to the hostel. Nevertheless we would stay again!

Very great staff. Very polite family run business.

Best people at the desk, they handle all your travel needs. Everything is priced reasonably. I'm glad the Long family started a hostel, can't recommend it highly enough. Close enough to pub street but not in the middle of the raucous.

We try to give positives and negatives for reviews but we honestly can not find a negative for this hostel!! The Long family are the most hospitable, helpful people we have encountered in the hostel business !!! There is nothing they won't do to make your stay amazing!! We strongly recommend you stay here if you can, it won't be a disappointment!!!

Nice , friendly and cooperative staff. Welcome drink, staff helped me in transferring my luggage,comfortable bed, free high speed wifi.

Great hostel in a great location. Nice staff. Met some cool people here, would recommend this hostel to others.

Long Hostel were so welcoming when we arrived after a long flight. The breakfast everyday is fantastic and always served with a smile. The hostel can book very reasonably priced trips to the chi chi tunnels and mekong delta which I would highly recommend. They are always trying to help you and was one of my favourite hostels on our 5 week trip.

From the first moment we entered long hostel we felt great. The family is very nice and kind. Breakfast was delicious, tour booking worked fine. Bathrooms were not perfectly clean but the room was quiet and the bed comfortable. A young hostel for young people!

Long family and staff are one of the nicest people I met in Vietnam. A pleasure to be around and always helpful. Breakfast is great and you're always given 2 options to choose from.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Poland

very helpful staff who solved all my problems! would definitely stay again :) Thank you!

Very nice welcoming staff. Cam told us where to get train tickets for cheap which was great. The free breakfast and coffee were also good and the room was nice. Only downfall was the wifi didn't work pretty much the whole time we were there. I think it was fixed when we left. I would stay here again.

An air-conditioned room in a hostel is a rare thing, but it was in the Long hostel. The family is eager to help and although my plans changed many times, they had no problem to adapt to them. Position is really good; with a food market around the corner, bars

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5