Long Street Backpackers Reviews

209 Longstreet, Cape Town, South Africa

The hostel is located in the middle of the place where nightlife happens, Long Street. Unfortunatelly, there's a lot of beggers and supicious people hanging around, all the time. The hostel itself is cool, they have daily activities, and a bar always with people and music.

Absolutely loved my time at Long Street Backpackers, I didn't want to leave. Ended up staying a day extra, wish it could have been more. In the short amount of time, I made great friends with some of the staff and other travelers. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable (great pillows), and the location couldn't be better. I'll definitely be back.

• 10th Jul 2015

Great , cool place.

...Like a lot of the reviews say, the place is a little loud at night, so if your an old fart like me, you'll have to get over it. I slept just fine and Emma and Marius were a great help. Bring a lock and use common sense with regard to security. I also liked the dog.

always nice.

fun place. cool staff and pretty safe for long street. my room was facing long st, so pretty noisy until at least 2am... and the beds are pretty uncomfortable. but very clean!

The location is very good. Also the staf were very nice The only problem was the nois

← Back to search results