Longstay Taipei Reviews

3minutes walk from MRT Xinbeitou Station, Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan

I really liked staying there. So clean, so cozy, so near to mrt(taiwan metro). Everything was provided with nice price :)

It was a great place to stay and we were very pleased with time there.

It's right in front of the MRT station. I could enjoy hot spring near this hostel. Nice staffs, very clean space. The room was quite small but was not a big deal. I definitely want to choose this place again.

Both Philip and Cherry is nice and helpful. Place is clean and everything is organize. Good hygiene standard. I stay in single room with comfort lighting, room temperature and wifi connection. I definitely will return when I travel to Taipei again.

I had trouble to turn on the light in laundry room because I couldn't find the switch. The phone signal and WiFi is super poor in single room, I hope there will be some improvement about this. Anyway, I had a nice stay in Longstay Taipei. Thank you!

• 31st May 2014
  • China

Hello, Thanks for the feedback. I bought a new WiFi device so that signal is improved. Also a sign to let everyone know the switch. LongStay will get better and better. ^^

A wonderful place to stay. The facilities are new and the staff are friendly. The atmosphere is homely and warm. Furthermore, it is located near the Xinbeitou MRT station and just behind a supermarket that sells daily necessities at reasonable prices. It is also within walking distance to a public hot spring and various interesting attractions in Beitou. You can easily find a bus for a day trip to Yangmingshan or take the MRT to Danshui or Shihlin, which are just a few stations away.

• 29th May 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The location is excellent as it is just 5 min walk to the Beitou public hot spring. It is so convenient that you can directly go back to hostel to take shower after having hot spring. Bed and bathroom are extremely clean. There is a washing machine as well as place for hanging clothes. People here are very friendly and helpful. There is a living room which is a great social area to make new friends. I think it is simply the best hostel I have lived in.

• 24th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

I arrived at 01.00 in the morning and they had put a post it on the door telling me where my bed was. The bill was settled later. Beitou is an overlooked area with beautiful scenery and hot springs!

• 2nd May 2014
  • Norway

Very nice hostel with nice hotsprings right around the corner, make sure to relax there. Beds were really nice, unfortunately they only have one male shower.

I can see the hostel owner is putting afford to make the hostel be a better place day by day, everyday have new thing pops out such as new shoes storage, new signs, new carpets etc, in order to make sure customers are living in a good environment and atmosphere. I appreciate that, hope Mr RyuIchi will continue his success in the future. Definitely recommend this hostel to everyone especially for backpackers or people who travel alone, as everyone are super friendly here. Cheers!

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

I had a great stay at Longstay Taipei this past week. This place has total topped my expectation (well, given the rate, I was not really expecting anything)! The hostel locates in the hot spring area of Taipei and is about 20 minutes metro ride from the city center. The room is very clean and quite at night, which is not something you can easily find in a crowded city like Taipei! I travel a lot all over the world, and I can honestly give this hostel a 5-star rating on every aspect. I hesitate

• 10th Apr 2014

This is quite encouraging!! Thanks for your comment!

Everything was perfect!! I'll definitely stay there again if I get any chance😃

It is very clean and the place is great. I enjoyed hot spring, it is 3-5 minutes walk from hostel. I felt very good and sleepy after hot spring:) There are many well known restaurants nearby like McDonald, KFC, 7-11,watsons. It is new so no many visitors but I think it will be a lot more soon.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Taiwan

Very convenient .Near MRT and Baitou hot spring.The value is very cheep.Environment is very clean and warm.The homeowner is kindness and friendly. It's a fit hostel everyone who come Taipei can visit.

• 29th Mar 2014