Longstay Taipei Reviews

• Taiwan

非常乾淨及舒適,價格便宜,值得推薦。

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Longstay Taipei is very near MRT. Inside is warm and clean. No doubt i will return here if i come to Taiwan again.

Nice enough Hostel, but a bit small and lacking in friendly atmosphere (unless you speak Chinese). Also my bed was incredibly uncomfortable, though the others in the room seemed better.

Owner is very nice and accomodating. I came at a busy time of the season and he helped me find the best rate. Very clean and great laundry facilities!

Longstay Taipei is a good hostel to stay. Host is helpful and nice. I feel I was lucky to choose here

Longstay Taipei is at a great location in Taipei. Near yangmin shan, Tamsui and national palace museum also shilin night market. Xinbeitou is a great place. Very convinient. I will definitely stay here again if i come to Taipei again.

As the only hostel in xinbeitou it's an excellent place to rest your weary bones and prepare for your trips to the hot springs and to tackle yangmingshan.

Hello Suhaimi, Thanks for your comment. Let's meet up again when I go to Singapore.^^

You can walk to hot spring from hostel. That's amazing!! Longstay Taipei is cozy with great atmosphere. People here are very friendly. Recommended!

I didn't know Beitou before i came here. It is a great place. The air is fresh here, not so crowded, even easier to visit tamsui or shilin market. I like Beitou.

I like the atmosphere in Xinbeitou. The mood is so relaxing. Hot spring is so good and it costs only $1.3!!! I like local food in Beitou night market. It's great to walk from hostel to night market to have food with friends.

Alex and Cherry helped me a lot. I am not familiar with Taipei but i found Xinbeitou is a great place. Very convinient and with great environment.

Location is very good. near from the metro-station(shin-beitou) and bus stop. super-market and coffee shops are also near. Facilities and staff are excellent. Facilities are clean and neatly arranged. But if you are going to stay more than a week, you may find some difficulty in the laundry space.I definitely recommend not only to stay in this hostel, but also take a walk in this area.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Japan

I met some friends here. I am so sad I am going back and leave these wonderful friends and wonderful place. I love you cherry.

Xinbeitou is far beyond my thought. It is around 20 mins to city center. But I like here. I went to national palace museum, shilin night market and Damsui,they are all near to Xinbeitou. Recommended!!!

Xinbeitou is a little outside the city, but other than that this place is fantastic :)

• 27th Sep 2014

A little bit cosy but people there are very nice and friendly. It's very close to the MRT Xinbeitou Station just couple of minutes. Spring park is just 5 minutes on foot. I had breakfast at Cafe Here just several minutes walking away from the hostel, it's very deliciuos! I met many new friends there !!!

I was really enjoyed in longstay Taipei. Staff here is really helpful, the place is very clean and very comfortable. Wellcome supermarket is just nearby. Truly recommend longstay Taipei. I had a great time in longstay Taipei. I'm in love with you guys. I like Xinbeitou, here is beyond my expectations. Natural hot springs, many stores nearby, beautiful library nearby. What can you expect more

A quite bit far from Taipei main station, but there is subway. And there are many stairs before arrived at Long stay Taipei.

V cute hostel. A bit far fr city but easy access with the close by MRT. Unfortunately, during my stay, the owners were not there, but 'staff' who was not really staff as themselves put it: If you were female, you wld be ignored by any queries, but if you wld male guest, you will be given a very personalized horny service around the place. To this day, I wonder who was the boy who was in fact a guest, but allowed to go thru the computer viewing all guests personal information. V unprofessional.