Longstay Taipei Reviews

3minutes walk from MRT Xinbeitou Station, Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan

A VERY WIRED place and Unfriendly staff and guests. Back ally location, hardtime to find the place. Too many hilly stair, steps. VERY DIFFICULT TO MOVE THE LUGGAGE. The female dorm was super small, not worthy at all. Not a pleasant stay, just bear with it. WILL NOT RECOMMENDED! I so glad move out this hostel! Bad choice! !!!

The staff did nothing to go out of their way to make things nice. It's ok if you need a cheap place to stay but the atmosphere is a bit weird. Did not really make any friends during my stay and I was there for 2 weeks. The location is on the last stop of the train line so in order to get anywhere u must transfer trains. The one good thing is that they sent really good directions. I would have never found it. I've had worse experiences but there was nothing particulary great about this place.

Xinbeitou is a little outside the city, but other than that this place is fantastic :)

• 27th Sep 2014

A little bit cosy but people there are very nice and friendly. It's very close to the MRT Xinbeitou Station just couple of minutes. Spring park is just 5 minutes on foot. I had breakfast at Cafe Here just several minutes walking away from the hostel, it's very deliciuos! I met many new friends there !!!

I was really enjoyed in longstay Taipei. Staff here is really helpful, the place is very clean and very comfortable. Wellcome supermarket is just nearby. Truly recommend longstay Taipei. I had a great time in longstay Taipei. I'm in love with you guys. I like Xinbeitou, here is beyond my expectations. Natural hot springs, many stores nearby, beautiful library nearby. What can you expect more

A quite bit far from Taipei main station, but there is subway. And there are many stairs before arrived at Long stay Taipei.

V cute hostel. A bit far fr city but easy access with the close by MRT. Unfortunately, during my stay, the owners were not there, but 'staff' who was not really staff as themselves put it: If you were female, you wld be ignored by any queries, but if you wld male guest, you will be given a very personalized horny service around the place. To this day, I wonder who was the boy who was in fact a guest, but allowed to go thru the computer viewing all guests personal information. V unprofessional.

This hostel is quiet and in Xinbeitou which is definitely NOT central Taipei, but very near the Xinbeitou MRT station and the great public hot springs they have there - heavenly! The directions to the hostel they send you are a little confusing - actually you SHOULD cross the road at the traffic lights, essentially walk straight out of the station and keep going straight, across the road (bearing a little to the right) and then you see the Wellcome supermarket and find the alley. Recommended!

Really enjoyed my stay here. I was on a visa run from the Philippines so just needed somewhere clean, safe and relaxing for a short stay in Taipei away from the hustle and bustle. I certainly found it! The staff were nice and welcoming and the place had a happy friendly vibe. The facilities were of a high standard for a hostel with an excellent bathroom, kitchen and laundry area. The design was innovative, quirky and edgy with bright colours and modern features. Nice clean rooms. Thank you.

• 16th Aug 2014

I like this place so much. Here is very clean even bath and toilet! I feel very comfortable here.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

I come here for a short visit to Taipei. Here is really very clean and I can feel how Cherry is doing her best to keep this place clean.

Staff was very helpful; interior of the hostel is clean. BUT I had several qualms about it. (1) Inconvenience - I had a huge suitcase, and the only way to get to the hostel was to climb a steep flight of stairs. It's located up in an old, downtrodden area. (2) Cleanliness - Seems clean inside but I woke up with mosquito bites after sleeping in their covers AND outside of the hostel, lots of cockroaches come out at night (esp in the summer). (3) It's at Xinbeitou, outside of the city center.

• 14th Jul 2014

The landlord/owner of the facility was extremely informative and helpful in getting to the hostel. The hostel was very clean and had ample space. The location is also great, as the XinBeitou station was only a 5 minute walk from the hostel. The only complain I would have is that the mattress provided was barely a mattress. It felt like just a sheet on the floor. Other than that, I was very satisfied with the overall experience. I would definitely recommend this place.

• 11th Jul 2014

I really liked staying there. So clean, so cozy, so near to mrt(taiwan metro). Everything was provided with nice price :)

It was a great place to stay and we were very pleased with time there.

It's right in front of the MRT station. I could enjoy hot spring near this hostel. Nice staffs, very clean space. The room was quite small but was not a big deal. I definitely want to choose this place again.

Both Philip and Cherry is nice and helpful. Place is clean and everything is organize. Good hygiene standard. I stay in single room with comfort lighting, room temperature and wifi connection. I definitely will return when I travel to Taipei again.

I had trouble to turn on the light in laundry room because I couldn't find the switch. The phone signal and WiFi is super poor in single room, I hope there will be some improvement about this. Anyway, I had a nice stay in Longstay Taipei. Thank you!

• 31st May 2014
  • China

Hello, Thanks for the feedback. I bought a new WiFi device so that signal is improved. Also a sign to let everyone know the switch. LongStay will get better and better. ^^

A wonderful place to stay. The facilities are new and the staff are friendly. The atmosphere is homely and warm. Furthermore, it is located near the Xinbeitou MRT station and just behind a supermarket that sells daily necessities at reasonable prices. It is also within walking distance to a public hot spring and various interesting attractions in Beitou. You can easily find a bus for a day trip to Yangmingshan or take the MRT to Danshui or Shihlin, which are just a few stations away.

• 29th May 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The location is excellent as it is just 5 min walk to the Beitou public hot spring. It is so convenient that you can directly go back to hostel to take shower after having hot spring. Bed and bathroom are extremely clean. There is a washing machine as well as place for hanging clothes. People here are very friendly and helpful. There is a living room which is a great social area to make new friends. I think it is simply the best hostel I have lived in.

• 24th May 2014