Longstay Taipei Reviews

3minutes walk from MRT Xinbeitou Station, Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan

As the only hostel in xinbeitou it's an excellent place to rest your weary bones and prepare for your trips to the hot springs and to tackle yangmingshan.

Hello Suhaimi, Thanks for your comment. Let's meet up again when I go to Singapore.^^

You can walk to hot spring from hostel. That's amazing!! Longstay Taipei is cozy with great atmosphere. People here are very friendly. Recommended!

I didn't know Beitou before i came here. It is a great place. The air is fresh here, not so crowded, even easier to visit tamsui or shilin market. I like Beitou.

I like the atmosphere in Xinbeitou. The mood is so relaxing. Hot spring is so good and it costs only $1.3!!! I like local food in Beitou night market. It's great to walk from hostel to night market to have food with friends.

Alex and Cherry helped me a lot. I am not familiar with Taipei but i found Xinbeitou is a great place. Very convinient and with great environment.

Location is very good. near from the metro-station(shin-beitou) and bus stop. super-market and coffee shops are also near. Facilities and staff are excellent. Facilities are clean and neatly arranged. But if you are going to stay more than a week, you may find some difficulty in the laundry space.I definitely recommend not only to stay in this hostel, but also take a walk in this area.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Japan

I met some friends here. I am so sad I am going back and leave these wonderful friends and wonderful place. I love you cherry.

Xinbeitou is far beyond my thought. It is around 20 mins to city center. But I like here. I went to national palace museum, shilin night market and Damsui,they are all near to Xinbeitou. Recommended!!!

Xinbeitou is a little outside the city, but other than that this place is fantastic :)

• 27th Sep 2014

A little bit cosy but people there are very nice and friendly. It's very close to the MRT Xinbeitou Station just couple of minutes. Spring park is just 5 minutes on foot. I had breakfast at Cafe Here just several minutes walking away from the hostel, it's very deliciuos! I met many new friends there !!!

I was really enjoyed in longstay Taipei. Staff here is really helpful, the place is very clean and very comfortable. Wellcome supermarket is just nearby. Truly recommend longstay Taipei. I had a great time in longstay Taipei. I'm in love with you guys. I like Xinbeitou, here is beyond my expectations. Natural hot springs, many stores nearby, beautiful library nearby. What can you expect more

A quite bit far from Taipei main station, but there is subway. And there are many stairs before arrived at Long stay Taipei.

V cute hostel. A bit far fr city but easy access with the close by MRT. Unfortunately, during my stay, the owners were not there, but 'staff' who was not really staff as themselves put it: If you were female, you wld be ignored by any queries, but if you wld male guest, you will be given a very personalized horny service around the place. To this day, I wonder who was the boy who was in fact a guest, but allowed to go thru the computer viewing all guests personal information. V unprofessional.

This hostel is quiet and in Xinbeitou which is definitely NOT central Taipei, but very near the Xinbeitou MRT station and the great public hot springs they have there - heavenly! The directions to the hostel they send you are a little confusing - actually you SHOULD cross the road at the traffic lights, essentially walk straight out of the station and keep going straight, across the road (bearing a little to the right) and then you see the Wellcome supermarket and find the alley. Recommended!

Really enjoyed my stay here. I was on a visa run from the Philippines so just needed somewhere clean, safe and relaxing for a short stay in Taipei away from the hustle and bustle. I certainly found it! The staff were nice and welcoming and the place had a happy friendly vibe. The facilities were of a high standard for a hostel with an excellent bathroom, kitchen and laundry area. The design was innovative, quirky and edgy with bright colours and modern features. Nice clean rooms. Thank you.

• 16th Aug 2014

I like this place so much. Here is very clean even bath and toilet! I feel very comfortable here.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

I come here for a short visit to Taipei. Here is really very clean and I can feel how Cherry is doing her best to keep this place clean.

Staff was very helpful; interior of the hostel is clean. BUT I had several qualms about it. (1) Inconvenience - I had a huge suitcase, and the only way to get to the hostel was to climb a steep flight of stairs. It's located up in an old, downtrodden area. (2) Cleanliness - Seems clean inside but I woke up with mosquito bites after sleeping in their covers AND outside of the hostel, lots of cockroaches come out at night (esp in the summer). (3) It's at Xinbeitou, outside of the city center.

• 14th Jul 2014

The landlord/owner of the facility was extremely informative and helpful in getting to the hostel. The hostel was very clean and had ample space. The location is also great, as the XinBeitou station was only a 5 minute walk from the hostel. The only complain I would have is that the mattress provided was barely a mattress. It felt like just a sheet on the floor. Other than that, I was very satisfied with the overall experience. I would definitely recommend this place.

• 11th Jul 2014

I really liked staying there. So clean, so cozy, so near to mrt(taiwan metro). Everything was provided with nice price :)