Lookout Lisbon! Hostel Reviews

Rua São Pedro Alcântara, 63, 1º Esq., Lisbon, Portugal

I loved staying at this hostel, it's got such a great vibe! They do loads of activities and the staff are genuinely interested in your stay. Breakfast was a real treat and such a great way of starting off the day, with everything laid on this big table and everyone sitting together and chatting away. The dorm faced the street but I was able to get a good night's sleep, which was exactly what I needed!

I had a great stay at Lookout Lisbon! it is super close to two metro stops if you need to get anywhere and is right in the heart of historic Lisbon. The staff there were awesome and really great in helping me plan a day trip to Sintra and an amazing last day in Lisbon. The dorm that I was in faced a street with a bar that was really loud until late, but I put in my headphones and had no problems. Overall, great hostel and would happily stay there again the next time I'm in Lisbon.

My travel companion and I stayed here for 3 nights and we honestly couldn't be happier. Lookout Lisbon is the single best hostel I've ever been to and I've been to quite a few. The staff was extremely friendly, the breakfast was delicious, and the location was fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

I have been to many hostels around the world and this by far the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff goes above and beyond and are very friendly. There are a lot of group activities they put on which make it easy to get know other people in the hostel.

• 21st Jun 2015

Would love to say thanks to the staff; really lovely :)

I felt very welcome and secure in the hostel. The atmosphere is very nice, as is the staff! Really enjoyed my stay!

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Olá Thank you very much for your kind words! We hope you enjoyed Lisbon as much as you enjoyed our hostel, and you are always welcome to come back and visit us. We wish you a safe trip back home and a great summer :) Obrigado :)

LOVED this hostel!!! Perfect location, clean facilities, and the BEST staff!!! The staff was so nice and helpful and made our stay in Lisbon that much more amazing. I would definitely recommend this hostel and hope to return again one day!!

• 19th Jun 2015

This hostel is great!!!!!! PERFECT location, VERYYYY NICE staff, very very clean. It was also nice to have a big personal locker. Some little things to improve: the showers are slightly too small and there are many things for the breakfast but some of them don't taste that good. But I've been to more than 50 hostels around the world and this is one of the best :)

Great atmosphere, great people. Feels like 🏡

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Austria

the location of this hostel was amazing-- if you walk across the street at sunrise, you can see the sun rise over the entire city of lisbon, then grab some street food on your way back. the street next to the hostel is full of bars and restaurants, and it's really close to the trolly that leads to the center. the staff was super friendly and everyone and the hostel was nice, and the free breakfast was great. it's not as social as other hostels i've stayed at in lisbon (no organized nights out)

First time staying in a hostel. The staff made me feel very welcome! Fabio and Phillipa were amazing but there was another lady there not as friendly as these 2. Location is perfect, right by downtown. Showers very small but clean. Rooms were good, exactly what I needed.

Best hostel ever! Warm atmosphere, very clean, bed is comfortable, friendly staff(very helpful!)...everything is good! I had such a great time at lisboa. Thank you guys;)

• 9th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Best hostel experience on my travels thus far (and I've been away from home for over 1 year). It ticks all the boxes with its ideal location, friendly staff, comfortable beds and overall great atmosphere that isn't sole based on partying. I could not recommended it enough :) thanks for everything

• 1st Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Great location, very clean, and super friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would definitely recommend Lookout Lisbon!

Great location, right next to the Barrio Alto. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

• 29th May 2015

This was the first hostel I have ever stayed in and I am simply amazed. Lookout has set the bar extremely high and I am sure it will be hard to find another hostel like this. Location was close to all the parties. Staff was always happy to answer questions. Free breakfast every morning was great. Hostel was cleaned daily. All facilities were phenomenal. My only complaint: shower water temperature was inconsistent. By no means is this a deal breaker. I would stay in this hostel again.

This hostel was excellent! It was in a good location and the staff were very friendly and helpful with all the questions we had! Would definitely stay here again!

• 20th May 2015

Amazing hostel, especially the staff. They were so helpful, especially given that we arrived in Lisbon without much of a plan! Will definitely stay there again next time I'm in Lisbon.

Second stay in this hostel and it was as welcoming and pleasant as the first time. Helpfull staff and a good location near plenty of bars and restaurants. Tasty breakfast in the morning and good advice for dinner in the evening. Next time I'm in Lisbon, I will surely stay here again.

• 16th May 2015

everything was very nice! :-) The only thing i missed was some healthy stuff (oats, joghurt, fruits or so) for breakfast...

« first « Prev 1 2 3