Lookout Lisbon! Hostel Reviews

Rua São Pedro Alcântara, 63, 1º Esq., Lisbon, Portugal

Really well done quite new hostel: The self made (?) bunk beds with the huge lockers are brilliant and the big common room is nice. They offer trips. The one to Sintra is nice but a little expensive though

Everyone who worked there was super friendly and it was a very fun, relaxed atmosphere! Checking in and out was very easy and everything was very clean. Great location right across from an awesome view!

• 7th Mar 2015

Thanks for your comment! Hope to see you again.

I had a great experience, thank you for a wonderful time! Everything was fabulous. I don't know if this is a problem, but the water in the showers would go from scaldingly hot to cold and back to hot. However, this didn't bother me and I loved my stay and the great company. Thank you for a wonderful time.

• 6th Mar 2015

Thank you for your positive comment!

Had a brilliant stay at this hostel! The staff went above and beyond with road trips, travel and restaurant tips, cooking for us and they even came out for a drink or two with us. Already planning my trip back!

Amazing location and staff were super friendly. Trip to Sintra was great as well

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Thanks :) We're glad you had a good time here in Lisbon!

Stayed there for a week. The atmosphere is just great!! Rooms are very claen and the Staff is helpful and kind. I totally recommend the place.

Thank you for staying with us! Hope to see you again for more episodes of "Oh Macedooooo como é que é???" eheh. :) Take care!

This place was incredible. I found myself looking forward to my activities in Lisbon ending so I could come back and relax at the hostel. The staff and the people were phenomenal and I can't wait to come back.

• 6th Feb 2015

You are too kind! We really hope you come back!

Great hostel! Everyone working there is very very helpful! Big breakfast and invited to share in other meals. Rooms are big, not like other cramped dorms and the lockers under bed (with key) are huge (fit big rucksack, backpack and 2 coats). Sintra day trip with Fabio is great as well!!

Thank you so much for you positive comment! Hope you come back!!

Had an amazing stay! Very warm welcome.The hostel is clean and the staff is extremely friendly. They love to help you out with anything you need or want to know. Fabio took us on a bikeride by night and it was just awesome. Definately a place to come back!

• 29th Jan 2015

Thank you so much for your positive comment! We hope you come back soon!

Owners are hardworking lot though the female a bit bossy.

Thank you so much for your positive and funny comment! Keep up with that spirit and good luck with your books!!

I really liked this hostel, booked three extra nights. Staff and owners are super friendly and helpful, very clean, easy to meet other travelers, breakfast is good, beds are warm and comfy (in January). Absolutely recommend.

The staff is very nice and always helpfull! They know a lot about Lisbon and can give you tips to discover Lisbon. And the view is amazing!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your positive words!

Lookout hostel is maybe my favourite hostel of the world! Everything is excellent and the staff is so nice! They invited us to eat 15 minutes after we arrived, it was like at home. Keep rocking guys! Loïc

Thank you so much for your comment! It was our pleasure to host you and your friends and we hope you come back some time soon for more fun!

One of my best hostel experience, lovely place, lovely people, very comfy beds: it's hard to leave!

• 9th Dec 2014

Thank you so much for you nice comment! We hope you come back to Lisbon and visit us.

Lookout Hostel is amazing. The staff is so nice and helpful, it's cheap and clean, the kitchen is perfect to cook your own food. And the quarter is the best of Lisbon to go out in the bars. I will come back there soon I hope!

Thank you so much for you positive comment! We sure hope you come back to visit us!

This is a great place to stay is Lisbon! Staff was really nice and helpful, super location and really clean. After a night here you are ready to see all of Lisbon. Witch you can do by the cool old school bikes they have!

• 24th Nov 2014

Thank you so much for your positive comment! Hope to see you again!

Thank you guys for making me feel at home in Lisbon. Amazing staff, location and rooms. Its not a big hostel so you really can feel like at home chilling in your living room.. Also makes it easier to meet other travelers and socialize. All in all, you must try it if you visit Lisbon! Best wishes, Chris

Thank you so much for your positive comment! Hope to see you again really soon!

I had a great stay at Lookout Lisbon! The staff was so friendly and very helpful. Location was very ideal for going out to bars and restaurants. Lisbon is a gorgeous city and you will enjoy your stay that much more with the comfort of Lookout Lisbon. I hope to return in the spring for another lovely visit. :D

Thank you so much for your kind words! We sure hope you come back to join us again in spring!

A nice clean hostel and helpful and warm staff. Very comfortable mattresses. Private curtains are good idea.

Thank you for your comment. We really appreciate your positive words.

Staff was very kind. The Room was very clean!!!! I LOVE Lookout Lisbon!!! : )

Thank you so much for your positive comment! Hope to see you again some time soon.