Lookout Lisbon! Hostel Reviews

Rua São Pedro Alcântara, 63, 1º Esq., Lisbon, Portugal

The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. They pointed out a bunch of stuff I could do in Lisbon and helped me have a blast during my short time there.

• 15th Apr 2015

Amazing place and amazing staff. You have wifi signal throughout all the place and even with a full room, you can get your privacy if you want to.

• 9th Apr 2015

I really liked this hostel !!!! it's really well located and the staff are amazing :) Hope to see you again one day ! Élyse

The staff was a joy. Absolutely amazing. The facilities were great and the atmosphere was so welcoming. I would recommend this hostel to everyone!

• 27th Mar 2015

Thank you for your positive comment and thank you for staying with us!

Wonderful! Great atmosphere, beautiful facilities. It was really the little details that made it work-- the outlets near the head of every bed, the curtains, the convenient (and working!) drawer/lockers, the sunny and welcoming common space... I would go to Lisbon again just to stay here!

• 25th Mar 2015

Thank you for your comment! Come back anytime! :)

Awesome hostel! Met great people, rooms were very clean and nice, and right in the bairro alto (the neighborhood you want to be in). Also offer free walking tours and breakfast! Five stars

Thank you for your positive comment! We're glad you had a good time in Lisbon. :)

Really well done quite new hostel: The self made (?) bunk beds with the huge lockers are brilliant and the big common room is nice. They offer trips. The one to Sintra is nice but a little expensive though

Yes! Custom made bunk beds :D Thank you for your comment! Hope you come back again.

Everyone who worked there was super friendly and it was a very fun, relaxed atmosphere! Checking in and out was very easy and everything was very clean. Great location right across from an awesome view!

• 7th Mar 2015

Thanks for your comment! Hope to see you again.

I had a great experience, thank you for a wonderful time! Everything was fabulous. I don't know if this is a problem, but the water in the showers would go from scaldingly hot to cold and back to hot. However, this didn't bother me and I loved my stay and the great company. Thank you for a wonderful time.

• 6th Mar 2015

Thank you for your positive comment!

Had a brilliant stay at this hostel! The staff went above and beyond with road trips, travel and restaurant tips, cooking for us and they even came out for a drink or two with us. Already planning my trip back!

Amazing location and staff were super friendly. Trip to Sintra was great as well

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Thanks :) We're glad you had a good time here in Lisbon!

Stayed there for a week. The atmosphere is just great!! Rooms are very claen and the Staff is helpful and kind. I totally recommend the place.

Thank you for staying with us! Hope to see you again for more episodes of "Oh Macedooooo como é que é???" eheh. :) Take care!

This place was incredible. I found myself looking forward to my activities in Lisbon ending so I could come back and relax at the hostel. The staff and the people were phenomenal and I can't wait to come back.

• 6th Feb 2015

You are too kind! We really hope you come back!

Great hostel! Everyone working there is very very helpful! Big breakfast and invited to share in other meals. Rooms are big, not like other cramped dorms and the lockers under bed (with key) are huge (fit big rucksack, backpack and 2 coats). Sintra day trip with Fabio is great as well!!

Thank you so much for you positive comment! Hope you come back!!

Had an amazing stay! Very warm welcome.The hostel is clean and the staff is extremely friendly. They love to help you out with anything you need or want to know. Fabio took us on a bikeride by night and it was just awesome. Definately a place to come back!

• 29th Jan 2015

Thank you so much for your positive comment! We hope you come back soon!

Owners are hardworking lot though the female a bit bossy.

Thank you so much for your positive and funny comment! Keep up with that spirit and good luck with your books!!

I really liked this hostel, booked three extra nights. Staff and owners are super friendly and helpful, very clean, easy to meet other travelers, breakfast is good, beds are warm and comfy (in January). Absolutely recommend.

The staff is very nice and always helpfull! They know a lot about Lisbon and can give you tips to discover Lisbon. And the view is amazing!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your positive words!

Lookout hostel is maybe my favourite hostel of the world! Everything is excellent and the staff is so nice! They invited us to eat 15 minutes after we arrived, it was like at home. Keep rocking guys! Loïc

Thank you so much for your comment! It was our pleasure to host you and your friends and we hope you come back some time soon for more fun!

One of my best hostel experience, lovely place, lovely people, very comfy beds: it's hard to leave!

Thank you so much for you nice comment! We hope you come back to Lisbon and visit us.