Lookout Lisbon! Hostel Reviews

Rua São Pedro Alcântara, 63, 1º Esq., Lisbon, Portugal

Such a nice hostel,very clean and cozy,just a litte bit noisy at night because of the Erasmus corner. Fábio and all the staff are very helpfull =) I`d easily recommend it!

Very happy to stayed at lookout hostel. Good atmosphere, clean, tidy and an amazing staff. Hope see you again guys!

I cannot say enough positive things about this hostel

Backpacker hostel witn great atatmosphere and great staff in Bairro alto, lisbon's party district. Comfy dorms, fully equipped kitchen, bike rental, big lockers, free luggage storage, lots info for your stay, movie nights and pub crawl. However sleeping can be difficult as it iz located near one of the busiest streets in lisbon in terms of late bars and hence can be noisy.

Hello ! French girls! It was a realy great experience and all your organisation and your way to be is perfect. A special thanks to Fabio, who was especialy cool with us and he show us all thinks to do and to see in Lisbon. Kim, Muriel and Stephanie !

• 1st Oct 2014

Starting in the cleaning, passing by the rooms and mattresses, finishing in the location, everything is perfect! :) But the best part of all is the... staff!! Super friendly and welcoming. It is like to be at home, out of home. :D

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Lookout Lisbon is in a great location and has a nice atmosphere. I did the surfing lessons which were really enjoyable, and I met some cool people. Thank you for making me feel at home, I hope I will be able to return one day :)

• 29th Sep 2014

Really nice staff and location. Breakfast was super!! The dorm was spacious and the beds very comfortable even for tall people like me :) Will definitely come back!

• 28th Sep 2014

The lookout hostel is the most lovely and nicest one we've ever stayed in. The people there are so friendly helpful and you feel like you stay with close friends almost in your own home. Really can recommend this hostel! we felt so welcomed

• 15th Sep 2014

The hostel could not be in a better spot. Close from Bairro Alto and in front of a very beautiful Miradouro from where you can see the old Castelo de Sao Jorge and the old town, you are just in the heart of Lisbon! The staff is nice and warm, the decoration is beautiful and people were nice. However, the shower was not working properly: or burning or freezing - and the bathroom was always kind of wet.

• 20th Aug 2014

Was a really nice hostel clean bathrooms and bedrooms and really great helpfull staff who go out of there way to make sure u have a great time and help u to get to your next destination. Favorite part about this place however was the trip in the safari jeep Sinatra have been traveling for 3 and a half months and it was the most incredible thing I have seen so far the guy that take you is also really nice

Fantastic Fabio e Claudia!

A very lovely and homely atmosphere. It is a perfect location for exploring the Barrio Alto nightlife but is in a quiet spot overlooking Lisbon (hence the name). A great place to socialise and feel home away from home. Breaky is also amazing. If you are lucky they may even have the Portuguese dessert one day. Yum! I recommend doing the trip to Sintra, yes you can do it yourself but once you do all the trekking and buses it works out better value to do the hostel-organised trip.

The owners are really cool. The hostel looks really nice and clean. The location is excellent!. Stay here.

Excellent hostel. Perfect location, very nice and helpful staff and the included breakfast is a very good and social start of the day :) Clean, comfortable and welcoming. Good atmosphere with lots of options for activities. Go for it!

• 23rd Jul 2014

I will recomand everybody to stay in this hostel! Really clean and comfortable room, kitchen and common era. The staff i amazing! The atmosphere is fun and homey. I had a great time in Lisbon and in this hostel. Thanks!

We really enjoyed our stay at Lookout Lisbon Hostel! The staff was friendly and helpful and there was always a great familial atmosphere (there are only 3 dorms). The breakfast was really nice with fresh bread, ham, cheese, spreads and fruits! The rooms and facilities were always clean, only downside: at night when the windows are open it can be quite noisy from the street since the hostel is located in the middle of the party district. ;) Still, we would definitely go back to Lookout!

We arrived late, around midnight, but we were still received with open arms and friendliness. It was pretty quiet at the time, but we still got a feeling that this is one of the better hostels you might come across in Lisbon. It's situated right up to Bairro Alto, but we didn't notice the noise anywhere inside although it was quiet lively outside during the evenings. We stayed in the 9 bed dorm which was clean and all in all a good experience compared to what you might expect from larger dorms.

Really great hostel! The staff was really nice and cool, and it's right next to an amazing lookout over the city. It's also right on the edge of barrio alto, so it's really easy to walk there and back for some drinking. I didn't have a problem with the noise though.. the windows closed and I couldn't hear a thing

This place was one of the best places I stayed through out my Europe trip.. Everyone is very friendly and they treat you like family. They truly care about their customers..They are tremendously clean.(they clean everyday!)..:) It is a very safe place and very ,very close to the nightlife , it's was awesome! You also have one of then best views right outside the place! I would recommend this to anyone who will be staying in Lisbon.. The breakfast was very good too!

• 27th Jun 2014