Lookout Lisbon! Hostel Reviews

Rua São Pedro Alcântara, 63, 1º Esq., Lisbon, Portugal

This place was incredible. I found myself looking forward to my activities in Lisbon ending so I could come back and relax at the hostel. The staff and the people were phenomenal and I can't wait to come back.

• 6th Feb 2015

You are too kind! We really hope you come back!

Great hostel! Everyone working there is very very helpful! Big breakfast and invited to share in other meals. Rooms are big, not like other cramped dorms and the lockers under bed (with key) are huge (fit big rucksack, backpack and 2 coats). Sintra day trip with Fabio is great as well!!

Thank you so much for you positive comment! Hope you come back!!

Had an amazing stay! Very warm welcome.The hostel is clean and the staff is extremely friendly. They love to help you out with anything you need or want to know. Fabio took us on a bikeride by night and it was just awesome. Definately a place to come back!

• 29th Jan 2015

Thank you so much for your positive comment! We hope you come back soon!

Owners are hardworking lot though the female a bit bossy.

Thank you so much for your positive and funny comment! Keep up with that spirit and good luck with your books!!

I really liked this hostel, booked three extra nights. Staff and owners are super friendly and helpful, very clean, easy to meet other travelers, breakfast is good, beds are warm and comfy (in January). Absolutely recommend.

The staff is very nice and always helpfull! They know a lot about Lisbon and can give you tips to discover Lisbon. And the view is amazing!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your positive words!

Lookout hostel is maybe my favourite hostel of the world! Everything is excellent and the staff is so nice! They invited us to eat 15 minutes after we arrived, it was like at home. Keep rocking guys! Loïc

Thank you so much for your comment! It was our pleasure to host you and your friends and we hope you come back some time soon for more fun!

One of my best hostel experience, lovely place, lovely people, very comfy beds: it's hard to leave!

• 9th Dec 2014

Thank you so much for you nice comment! We hope you come back to Lisbon and visit us.

Lookout Hostel is amazing. The staff is so nice and helpful, it's cheap and clean, the kitchen is perfect to cook your own food. And the quarter is the best of Lisbon to go out in the bars. I will come back there soon I hope!

Thank you so much for you positive comment! We sure hope you come back to visit us!

This is a great place to stay is Lisbon! Staff was really nice and helpful, super location and really clean. After a night here you are ready to see all of Lisbon. Witch you can do by the cool old school bikes they have!

• 24th Nov 2014

Thank you so much for your positive comment! Hope to see you again!

Thank you guys for making me feel at home in Lisbon. Amazing staff, location and rooms. Its not a big hostel so you really can feel like at home chilling in your living room.. Also makes it easier to meet other travelers and socialize. All in all, you must try it if you visit Lisbon! Best wishes, Chris

Thank you so much for your positive comment! Hope to see you again really soon!

I had a great stay at Lookout Lisbon! The staff was so friendly and very helpful. Location was very ideal for going out to bars and restaurants. Lisbon is a gorgeous city and you will enjoy your stay that much more with the comfort of Lookout Lisbon. I hope to return in the spring for another lovely visit. :D

Thank you so much for your kind words! We sure hope you come back to join us again in spring!

A nice clean hostel and helpful and warm staff. Very comfortable mattresses. Private curtains are good idea.

Thank you for your comment. We really appreciate your positive words.

Staff was very kind. The Room was very clean!!!! I LOVE Lookout Lisbon!!! : )

Thank you so much for your positive comment! Hope to see you again some time soon.

The hostel is very nice and clean, it's like if you were at home but everything is cleaner and tidier :-) The staff is very nice, recommended us very good places to go out. I highly recommend the hostel.

Thank you for your positive comment! Hope you visit us again!

Friendly staff, easy going, nice common room, cool interior design, beds are comfortable and rooms are spacious and not overfilled with as many beds as possible. Obviously run by people who have travelled themselves.

Thank you so much for your comment! We really appreciate it. Hope to see you some time soon!

Such a nice hostel,very clean and cozy,just a litte bit noisy at night because of the Erasmus corner. Fábio and all the staff are very helpfull =) I`d easily recommend it!

I cannot say enough positive things about this hostel

Very happy to stayed at lookout hostel. Good atmosphere, clean, tidy and an amazing staff. Hope see you again guys!

Backpacker hostel witn great atatmosphere and great staff in Bairro alto, lisbon's party district. Comfy dorms, fully equipped kitchen, bike rental, big lockers, free luggage storage, lots info for your stay, movie nights and pub crawl. However sleeping can be difficult as it iz located near one of the busiest streets in lisbon in terms of late bars and hence can be noisy.