Lookout Lisbon! Hostel

9.6
Superb 495 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

Great stay! Clean and comfortable, kind staff, and lots of activities you can do to get to know your fellow travelers. I was a solo traveler but met great people in Lookout Lisbon!, so I never even felt alone. Location is also great--in the center of town, public transport is accessible, plus the nightlife zone of Lisbon (Bairro Alto) is basically two blocks away if you're up to it. Highly recommend!

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Feb 2017

Truly a tremendous hostel. Looking Lisbon is clean, safe, and has a fantastic location. Plus, the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was amazing to meet friends, and I explored Lisboa and Sintra with people I met in the living area of Lookout Lisbon. I recommend going on the offered walking tours and bar crawls.

5th Feb 2017

one of the best hostels in lisbon, the location is perfect! the atmosphere and the staff are amazing!

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Feb 2017

Lookout Lisbon hostel is one of the friendliest hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff were amazing and the hostel always clean. Definately would reccomend this hostel to anyone and I will certainly use it again!!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Feb 2017

Lookout Lisbon was a wonderful and welcoming place to stay for 4 nights as a solo traveller. I felt immediately welcomed and cared for by the kind and attentive staff. The facilities were clean and well-kept, and they went above and beyond providing a big breakfast in the mornings. I valued the advice of the staff on what to do during my visit to Lisbon, and everything they recommended was great. Overall, the best hostel stay I've ever had, and I'd love to come back! Thank you Lookout Lisbon!

Hope, miss your energy. Thank you so much for everything. Beijos e Abraços from Eddie Pinho and the whole Lookout Team. Hope to see you soon.

27th Jan 2017

The staff at this hostel are amazing and very kind. When I arrived they helped with my bags and made me feel very welcome. The location is amazing; probably one of the best in Lisbon. Very clean and loved the size of the lockers.

Thanks for the review Jack. It was a pleasure having you here. Best regards from the Lookout Team

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

An excellent time at Lookout Lisbon! The unlimited wine with the dinners made by Eddie was appreciated a lot by this broke student, and it was a great way to meet other people in the hostel. The tapas dinner was amazing!!!! Also, the walking tour linked with the hostel was really good and informative.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
20th Jan 2017

Lookout Lisbon was the best hostel I have ever stayed at! We were welcomed warmly straight away with tea, and from then on we were made to feel at home and welcome. The food was great, the activities were great and they gave us very helpful advice. You could tell that the staff took a lot of pride in their work and enjoyed their jobs. The rooms are great, especially the curtains on the beds providing some privacy in a 12 bed dorm. Thank you so much for our wonderful stay!!! :)

Thanks a lot Marcel. Hope to see you soon. Best Regards, The team.

20th Jan 2017

I absolutely loved my stay at Lookout Lisbon! The people there were so welcoming & soon became friends. Dinner night & sangria night were great and really helped you meet others in the hostel. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and have so much love for this hostel!

Susana, Foi um prazer ter-te connosco. Obrigado por tudo e bom regresso a casa. Beijinhos

• gloriaho
  • Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

Everything are very good. Must come back again