Lookout Lisbon! Hostel Reviews

Rua São Pedro Alcântara, 63, 1º Esq., Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel could not be in a better spot. Close from Bairro Alto and in front of a very beautiful Miradouro from where you can see the old Castelo de Sao Jorge and the old town, you are just in the heart of Lisbon! The staff is nice and warm, the decoration is beautiful and people were nice. However, the shower was not working properly: or burning or freezing - and the bathroom was always kind of wet.

• 20th Aug 2014

Was a really nice hostel clean bathrooms and bedrooms and really great helpfull staff who go out of there way to make sure u have a great time and help u to get to your next destination. Favorite part about this place however was the trip in the safari jeep Sinatra have been traveling for 3 and a half months and it was the most incredible thing I have seen so far the guy that take you is also really nice

Fantastic Fabio e Claudia!

A very lovely and homely atmosphere. It is a perfect location for exploring the Barrio Alto nightlife but is in a quiet spot overlooking Lisbon (hence the name). A great place to socialise and feel home away from home. Breaky is also amazing. If you are lucky they may even have the Portuguese dessert one day. Yum! I recommend doing the trip to Sintra, yes you can do it yourself but once you do all the trekking and buses it works out better value to do the hostel-organised trip.

The owners are really cool. The hostel looks really nice and clean. The location is excellent!. Stay here.

Excellent hostel. Perfect location, very nice and helpful staff and the included breakfast is a very good and social start of the day :) Clean, comfortable and welcoming. Good atmosphere with lots of options for activities. Go for it!

• 23rd Jul 2014

I will recomand everybody to stay in this hostel! Really clean and comfortable room, kitchen and common era. The staff i amazing! The atmosphere is fun and homey. I had a great time in Lisbon and in this hostel. Thanks!

We really enjoyed our stay at Lookout Lisbon Hostel! The staff was friendly and helpful and there was always a great familial atmosphere (there are only 3 dorms). The breakfast was really nice with fresh bread, ham, cheese, spreads and fruits! The rooms and facilities were always clean, only downside: at night when the windows are open it can be quite noisy from the street since the hostel is located in the middle of the party district. ;) Still, we would definitely go back to Lookout!

We arrived late, around midnight, but we were still received with open arms and friendliness. It was pretty quiet at the time, but we still got a feeling that this is one of the better hostels you might come across in Lisbon. It's situated right up to Bairro Alto, but we didn't notice the noise anywhere inside although it was quiet lively outside during the evenings. We stayed in the 9 bed dorm which was clean and all in all a good experience compared to what you might expect from larger dorms.

Really great hostel! The staff was really nice and cool, and it's right next to an amazing lookout over the city. It's also right on the edge of barrio alto, so it's really easy to walk there and back for some drinking. I didn't have a problem with the noise though.. the windows closed and I couldn't hear a thing

I stayed five nights in the Lookout hostel and had an amazing time there! The staff is great and so helpful..everything is new and super clean..the atmosphere and location are just perfect. Breakfast is delicious too. I simply have nothing negative to say about it, I couldn't have had a better time :)

Lookout Lisbon is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Fabio, Claudia, Luis & co. make the place lively and amazing. Always ready to help with a smile, and super friendly, the staff here is really top-notch! The hostel is in a great location which is close to everything. The rooms and toilets are spotless and there is a great common area that makes it easy for guests to mingle. The beds are comfortable and the lockers provided in the rooms are very secure… plus breakfast is awesome!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

I absolutely loved my stay here! The location is fantastic, the hostel was well organised, clean, the beds comfortable, kitchen facilties are great, the list goes on! Oh and did I mention that the staff are truly fantastic! I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone thinking of staying in Lisbon! Fabio's tours to Sintra are also fantastic! I would definitely recommend it!

Great Hostel! really comfortable beds, great rooms and extremely clean. Everyone working there was amazing and very helpful and with great recommendations for places to go. Definitely recommended!

The hosts were super friendly. Amazing experience. Moreover, that was one of the most clean hostels I have ever been. Thanks guys.

Perfect Staff, perfect location, perfect cleaning! I highly recommend this hostel if you go to Lisbon! Great work guys! keep on that line, it is the exact way to run it!

Lookout Lisbon was such a great, cosy hostel! It looked 5 star, was located right near the awesome bar area

Great location, great staff, great fun. Excellent small hostel located in the heart of lisbon. Would go back here anytime.

• 20th Jun 2014

Lookout Lisbon was by far our favourite hostel ever! From the moment we walked in the door we felt like old friends, and there were many hugs (almost tears) only 4 days later at check out. The hostel is ideally located with plenty of restaurants and bars at its doorstep. And the view...wow! Everything was brand new and fresh, including the bright white (even ironed!) linen. Bathrooms and kitchens were so clean and well maintained. Super generous and delicious breakfast. We cant wait to return!

Thank you for a great stay! Didn't have much of an opportunity to hang out in the hostel, but wish I would have!

« first « Prev 1 2 3