Lookout Lisbon! Hostel

Superb 558 Total Reviews
Superb 558 Total Reviews

22nd Apr 2017

Good: amazing staff, welcoming and inclusive atmosphere, free breakfast, great location right across from a popular lookout point, hostel dinners and excursions To improve: improve the women's dorm showers (shower curtain, changing area), put a gauzy curtain over the 6-bed dorm door window

21st Apr 2017

I was sad to only stay at Lookout Lisbon for one night. The staff was incredibly friendly (brought me a glass of iced tea upon arrival), and the hostel is small and feels like home. The living room was big and welcoming, and the homemade sangria was delicious. All the planned activities are fun and it's easy to meet other people! Would absolutely stay at this hostel again and again.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

The team at Lookout Lisbon! made me feel very welcome, with home made sangria on arrival. Drinks and dinners at the hostel on an evening always created a warm, friendly atmosphere to station myself after exploring the city. Situated across from the lookout, which I would definitely say is the best viewpoint in the whole of Lisbon. 2 minute walking distance to the best bars with live music. Made some amazing friends across the world, thank you Lookout Lisbon! I will be coming back soon :) x

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Super staff, lovely location and really nice and spacious rooms. I was warmly welcomed and helped out a lot by the staff and it really improved my stay. It was such a laid-back place and felt like a home away from home. Miss it already!

18th Apr 2017

The Staff was so amazing... helpful, friendly, willing to go the extra mile to help you have a good time, and even have a good time with you. They felt like immediate friends. Location was great, right next to a scenic overlook and the main nightlife area.

12th Apr 2017

Lookout Lisbon is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at: It's personable & small enough so that everyone can get to know each other, the included breakfast is amazing as are the family dinners, beds are comfy and the staff is incredibly friendly (with great tastes in music). I went with a friend but Lookout is awesome for solo travelers as well. Shout out to Eddy and Eduardo for making my friend and I feel at home and helping us discover some neat underground spots. Obrigada!

12th Apr 2017

I loved staying here!! Fabio, Eddie, and Eduardo were all accommodating and welcomed me with open arms (esp as solo traveler). They provided great suggestions for bars, food, and what to see and do in Lisbon. I went on their guided tour to Sintra, and I was able to see everything I wanted, while also meeting new people. Everything was also very clean. This hostel has my highest recommendation and I would not hesitate to stay here again. :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

Amazing experience. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff were so friendly and had great suggestions on things to do/eat. The hostel also provided a lot of activities so you could meet other travellers. Free breakfast was also a bonus and it was in the perfect area for bars and transportation

Hello Dava, Thank you very much. Hope to see you soon. Regards from The Team.

9th Apr 2017

Absolutely loved my stay here. Highly recommend! Staff are young, and vibrant people and genuinely want you to have the best time possible.

9th Apr 2017
7.7

This was a nice clean hostel, I did think there was little atmosphere though and found it hard to meet and talk to fellow travellers. The breakfast was good though and they offered walking tours and nights out.