Lookout Lisbon! Hostel Reviews

Rua São Pedro Alcântara, 63, 1º Esq., Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing hostel, especially the staff. They were so helpful, especially given that we arrived in Lisbon without much of a plan! Will definitely stay there again next time I'm in Lisbon.

everything was very nice! :-) The only thing i missed was some healthy stuff (oats, joghurt, fruits or so) for breakfast...

Fantastic hostel, lovely staff, very good atmosphere..

Defenitively worth recommending, great atmosphere, perfect location, friendly staff, comfortable beds. As far the best hostel I've been to, would come there again, thanks.

• 5th May 2015
  • Poland

great atmosphere and very nice conversations with staff

Hostel was great, located opposite of one of the most popular viewpoints it's a great starting point to explore the city. Staff was always helpful and friendly and made time to answer any questions. The hostel is very clean, beds are a triple bunkbed, but are sturdy and you have sockets and a light. For safety you also have a drawer which you can close and which you can fit in decent sized luggage. Only feedback would be that the showers are a bit small and water fluctuates between hot and cold.

That's one of the best hostel I've ever stayed in - real travellers' hostel. A few rooms, good facilities, everybody's chilling in the lounge so there's a real sense of backpacker's community, super amazing staff, really close to everything but quiet at the same time - err, if you visit Lisboa (and you should), you should stay at Lookout.

The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. They pointed out a bunch of stuff I could do in Lisbon and helped me have a blast during my short time there.

• 15th Apr 2015

Very friendly staff and the cleaning was perfect.

Amazing place and amazing staff. You have wifi signal throughout all the place and even with a full room, you can get your privacy if you want to.

• 9th Apr 2015

I really liked this hostel !!!! it's really well located and the staff are amazing :) Hope to see you again one day ! Élyse

The staff was a joy. Absolutely amazing. The facilities were great and the atmosphere was so welcoming. I would recommend this hostel to everyone!

• 27th Mar 2015

Thank you for your positive comment and thank you for staying with us!

Wonderful! Great atmosphere, beautiful facilities. It was really the little details that made it work-- the outlets near the head of every bed, the curtains, the convenient (and working!) drawer/lockers, the sunny and welcoming common space... I would go to Lisbon again just to stay here!

Thank you for your comment! Come back anytime! :)

Awesome hostel! Met great people, rooms were very clean and nice, and right in the bairro alto (the neighborhood you want to be in). Also offer free walking tours and breakfast! Five stars

Thank you for your positive comment! We're glad you had a good time in Lisbon. :)

Really well done quite new hostel: The self made (?) bunk beds with the huge lockers are brilliant and the big common room is nice. They offer trips. The one to Sintra is nice but a little expensive though

Yes! Custom made bunk beds :D Thank you for your comment! Hope you come back again.

Everyone who worked there was super friendly and it was a very fun, relaxed atmosphere! Checking in and out was very easy and everything was very clean. Great location right across from an awesome view!

• 7th Mar 2015

Thanks for your comment! Hope to see you again.

I had a great experience, thank you for a wonderful time! Everything was fabulous. I don't know if this is a problem, but the water in the showers would go from scaldingly hot to cold and back to hot. However, this didn't bother me and I loved my stay and the great company. Thank you for a wonderful time.

Thank you for your positive comment!

Had a brilliant stay at this hostel! The staff went above and beyond with road trips, travel and restaurant tips, cooking for us and they even came out for a drink or two with us. Already planning my trip back!

Amazing location and staff were super friendly. Trip to Sintra was great as well

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Thanks :) We're glad you had a good time here in Lisbon!

Really great staff and fun place to hangout. We went on one guided tour, but there were more to chose from. Breakfast was nice, the rooms were big, the location was great. We had a great time!

• 27th Feb 2015